Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
man buns, birkenstocks, crocs, loafers - most just look like something my grandma wore all the time growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Boys/men wearing those ridiculous skin tight too short trousers, no socks and deck shoes.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 110
I wear bike shorts around the house because I find them comfy but you will NEVER catch me out in them!! At least not visibly anyway - I've worn them under dresses before. People wearing them as fashion need to re-evaluate 😅

I don't like half the eyebrow trends. Draw them on sure but why have people started weird shapes and started shaving bits out of them? I feel like I've come across that a lot recently.

another one.... beards.🧔
better shave mine then :oops:

My chin hairs do need sorting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really tight clothing in both men and women but especially men. It looks so uncomfortable and borderline torture. Just wear your damn size.

Oh and very tight leggings. Don't want to see your camel toe or private parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
man buns, birkenstocks, crocs, loafers - most just look like something my grandma wore all the time growing up.
Completely agree especially on Birkenstocks, particularly the horrible white plastic looking ones that all the 'influencers' seem to be showcasing at the moment.
They look like something nurses would have worn in the 70s or 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laminated eyebrows.

men wearing Jeans half way up their legs.
Men wearing shoes with no socks with trousers

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The one that makes me rage the most is those RIDICULOUS bleeping tiny ass shoulder bags that all the teenage boys (and girls I’ve seen too) wear. They look utterly bleeping stupid. How do you go about getting anything out of it when it’s wrapped up around your chin mate.

Other than that; cycle shorts as above. Why are these now a thing?? They’re not cute or sexy they’re rank just wear normal shorts please.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Crocs
Big beards
And yes why are cycling shorts in fashion?!

Also never understand when men wear T shirts with a scarf. Are you hot or cold make your mind up?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.