Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I was 13 when I had mine done. My mum took me to a very well established jewellers in town.
I had my belly button pierced when I was 16. I had already left school and started college, had a little job so paid for it myself. My mum just wanted me to tell her where I had it done for her own piece of mind. She wasn't mad. It has healed up now.

I would say perhaps ear piercing aged 11 maybe if I had a daughter.
yeah I got mine around 13 as well, having been begging my mum from when I was about 6, a childhood friend from South America had hers done as soon as she was born and i was insanely jealous!

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
I think they can be cute just all a bit samey and they look no good on me. 😭
Some can be very nice and I'm not completely opposed to them. I just hate the style and design of the ones influencers wear. They're all the same ugly versions and none are spring like fashion in the slightest but they claim them to be.

pricef2

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but what’s the deal with everyone suddenly wearing their bikini tops upside down?

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Hi, maybe someone already answer this. Its true that in Spain it was common to pierce your earlobe being a newborn (I have never heard being it done on the hospital st the tiene of birth though), but that has changed since the late 80s. It's an old fashion that it's changing with the new generations, but it's something still done on most of the cases when the kids are young in comparison with other countries.
Oh the person who told me was 70s/80s born so maybe that’s why!

Mamacita

VIP Member
My 8 year daughter thinks I'm evil because I won't let her wear anything from River Island. She's a child, she doesn't need to be showing her arse off. Boils my piss the way girls' clothes are being sexualised. Or maybe I'm just old-fashioned?
Dunno, when I was a child all I wore was cycling shorts and leggings? That was a very normal thing for children to wear back then, don't see what's sexualised about it?