Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting that she'll employ her long term technique of completely ignoring this and hoping it will go away. Tbf, that's worked for her in the past. I just hope that brands sit up and take notice. Wonder what Mirabeau PR team are chatting about now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Very true. Openly she pretends to accept constructive critism. Behind closed doors, or what she thought was closed doors she labels people bullies. Noticed she’s deleting a few people for pointing this out.
Unfortunately she deleted Kavita's (shewearsfashion) comment as well, which just clearly shows what kind of person she is! I guess truth hurts.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She must be tit scared that those instastories might gain traction and destroy her career.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s doing a damn fine job of destroying it herself. I can’t wait til the press picks this up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_20200605_102238_806.jpg

Grow a Pear Charlie... Reggie Veggie (VegetableAboutTown) has been at it again 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the betting that she'll employ her long term technique of completely ignoring this and hoping it will go away. Tbf, that's worked for her in the past. I just hope that brands sit up and take notice. Wonder what Mirabeau PR team are chatting about now.
I think you are right, that’s a strategy she uses frequently. She disappears for a day claiming “busy with work” and let the whole thing pass. That way she isn’t held accountable and she doesn’t have to provide an apology.

• Angry
  • Haha
She'll be on the phone to her la la land her scamming mother trying to cook something up I bet she's terrified everything is going to go tits up
I'm going to miss all the drama I'm at work until 9pm tonight

• Haha
1) Sandra is just too great
2) I can't believe people cry to see these two together. There must be some lonely folks out there which makes me sad. The only thing that makes me cry is well nothing because it's a damn circus.
3) I think she has Charlie clean the trails for her boots before every walk. Must keep them pristine, no sht on boots for this b*tch.
4)🔥🔥🔥🔥
I love that she's been called out by someone with a blue tick :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s posting petitions with gay abandon. Too little too late.

Shes probably on the phone to her lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the first time I see her apologizing and saying that she makes mistakes.
She should have done that in the We need to talk vlog
I don't want to see anyone loose their career, job or living ....so just be honest, own up to your mistakes and learn by them, be humble and gracious not pretentious and condescending, don't be grasping and greedy, be apologetic and really mean it.
In short... SORT YOUR SH*T OUT 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll be on the phone to her la la land her scamming mother trying to cook something up I bet she's terrified everything is going to go tits up
I'm going to miss all the drama I'm at work until 9pm tonight
I'm "working" at the moment. Thank God I'm self employed, because my boss wouldn't like me slacking off like this 😂.

I'm so up for all this shade 💅.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How do we get brands and companies to know about this as they are just as hypocritical stating BLM when working with her ?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How do we get brands and companies to know about this as they are just as hypocritical stating BLM when working with her ?
Share steph’s stories to their Instagram handle. The blue tick does help a lot.

Reactions: 3
I know that one of us has already contacted the Daily Mail. It's not my place to say who it is, so I hope she'll mention it herself today.

So far, the Daily Mail hasn't done anything about it though 😒.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know that one of us has already contacted the Daily Mail. It's not my place to say who it is, so I hope she'll mention it herself today.

So far, the Daily Mail hasn't done anything about it though 😒.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh.....I shall sit here all day...sorry hubby no lunch today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.