Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few days ago, Lydia was flogging the Amazon Josie dress... but refused to call it the Josie dress šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
This week Josie has to one up Lydia and is flogging Karen Millen.
How unflattering is her KM outfit !!!
Old age pensioner comes to mind.
Screenshot_20240515_083526_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240515_083512_YouTube.jpg

And her curls look ridiculous. So OTT.
Screenshot_20240515_083448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_083453_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_083500_YouTube.jpg

And straight after this, with those OTT curls and white trousers, she went to (fake) work in the garden.
Idiot.
---
What an awful outfit...... hair included šŸ„“

View attachment 2936262

View attachment 2936263

the pants pulled up like that remind me of Steve Urkel :LOL:

View attachment 2936264

awful dress choice on her...makes her hips much bigger

View attachment 2936268

no to the wedges with that dress..... looks weird šŸ„“

View attachment 2936269
@SophiaNicole great minds šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So a few days ago, Lydia was flogging the Amazon Josie dress... but refused to call it the Josie dress šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
This week Josie has to one up Lydia and is flogging Karen Millen.
How unflattering is her KM outfit !!!
Old age pensioner comes to mind.
View attachment 2936511

View attachment 2936510

And her curls look ridiculous. So OTT.
View attachment 2936505View attachment 2936506View attachment 2936508

And straight after this, with those OTT curls and white trousers, she went to (fake) work in the garden.
Idiot.
---

@SophiaNicole great minds šŸ˜‚
Does she not look in a mirror? Even her mother looks younger than her.
---
Her vlogs are feature length films. Who has time to watch it entirely? Amidst the slurping of drinks, poor table manners, her husband droning on. Her pontificating. Molesting their dogs, trying to cook disgusting looking meals and the vlogs thatā€™s without the ads. Donā€™t get me started on the intro music.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet sheā€™s a leggings girl when sheā€™s playing with em Sheldon.

I wonder if itā€™s josies idea to invite Leo for padel , Leo had a dress to wear , maybe Josie didnā€™t want Leo having all of the limelight in a frock. Also of course josies making Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ on the link to frocks .
---
I canā€™t imagine playing racket sports in vivo barefoot thin shoes like Josie is.

Nike tennis shoes Josie !

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It truly is an achievement that she's a fashion influencer but also looks like a "Before" in a fashion makeover show. I can imagine the camera showing this tragic young lady who dresses like a 50-year-old and wears her hair like Farrah Fawcett, sad violins and all, until someone like Trinny takes her shopping to Zara and she gets a makeover to look her age. I would watch that for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€œManifestā€ = play the long game even though you quite publically couldnā€™t stand her on social media around 6 years ago when you were a raging alcoholic but managed to cling on until she came into the money that has bought you a house in the countryside that you can lord it around in whilst leeching off your breadwinner wife and not have any credible career or contribution to life at all.
I think when her Mum sold her property (and the Clapham flat she owned before , and the Mortgage that Charlie confessed to having and still paying - yea Teefers was mortified he dropped that nugget in the Cotswold vlog). Is there evidence of a ā€˜Trustā€™? Nah. I think she had a half decent education because any Mortgages outstanding were paid off when her Dad died- so her Mother was able to provide a decent education as she didnā€™t have any housing payments to make.

Where was the mum based before?.

Idk ā€¦. I think thereā€™s been a fair bit saved somewhere . For Josie to buy rectory and two cottages .. plus keep it all ticking over . The bills must be high .

If labour get in then the cottages council tax could be doubled or more from what Iā€™ve been reading and labour apparently are in favour of re evaluating homes with a view to increase c. Tax. It would be a massive bill for Josie if this did happen . People with a nice view, larger than average garden, new kitchen , new bathrooms , people who live in lower crime areas ! The article said these are the ones who might be very badly hit .
---
The worst thing josies ever done financially is marry a man ā€œof strawā€ who will either a) just use her as a ATM machine and drain things and/or b) if it ends he might be able to claim up to 50% of what sheā€™s got .

Reactions: 11
Where was the mum based before?.

Idk ā€¦. I think thereā€™s been a fair bit saved somewhere . For Josie to buy rectory and two cottages .. plus keep it all ticking over . The bills must be high .

If labour get in then the cottages council tax could be doubled or more from what Iā€™ve been reading and labour apparently are in favour of re evaluating homes with a view to increase c. Tax. It would be a massive bill for Josie if this did happen . People with a nice view, larger than average garden, new kitchen , new bathrooms , people who live in lower crime areas ! The article said these are the ones who might be very badly hit .
---
The worst thing josies ever done financially is marry a man ā€œof strawā€ who will either a) just use her as a ATM machine and drain things and/or b) if it ends he might be able to claim up to 50% of what sheā€™s got .
Donā€™t forget Mum has moved onto their property, so much of the value of her home has gone onto the current property. Charlie would have contributed too! And no one knows how long their mortgage is for. Itā€™s customary to be a 25 year one. I donā€™t want to doxx myself- but if you break it down from the Clapham days when she lived there with Charlie (and trust me that area isnā€™t very nice! They were on the borders of Brixton. Teefers admits to not walking to and from Brixton station- she got a cab). Hardly the West End or Central London. South London isnā€™t as desirable as West London. When they first moved into their current property, Teefers was upcycling beds and furniture. Even spray painting items. They were cash poor- and quite rightly doing things up as they went along- but I donā€™t think Teefers realised just how popular she became after the move. Her subscribers and views went through the roof. And now all that vile spray painted furniture has been swapped out for PR provided items. And why not? The house looks better now than before.
I personally think they are trying to get as much revenue as possible through collabs/ gifts / ad revenue, so Josie can get pregnant and generally drop the ā€˜fashionā€™ stuff. Jade from HC is a relatively new Mum and Iā€™m sure has been an inspiration. Teefers has made NO secret about their desire to have a kid. Sheā€™s not exercising so much these days (she lost a ton for her wedding which is a common bridal thing to do), and sheā€™s doing everything to become as ā€˜fitā€™ for pregnancy as she can. Her Mum can still helpā€¦ and the cottages do provide additional revenue.
Council taxes vary with each Borough or Town. Theyā€™re doing OK. I have multi fuel burners throughout my Cottage (including a back boiler) so I donā€™t have a gas bill- typical here in the Countryside. You tend to spend a little more in the farm shops locally- but theyā€™re not spending money in Clubs/ Pubs/ Ubers etc so it all balances out. Her shopping/ cooking etc is part of her Content. I do find Teefers irritatingly smug these days- but I think there are years and years worth of content ahead of her if she pops out a few kids and exhausts ā€˜all having breakfast around the kitchen table in front of the Agaā€™ type of thing. Sheā€™ll attract the Yummy Mummyā€™s as well. Something that Lydia, Leonora, Amelia, Tamara, Alex and Frow etc have not done yet! Letā€™s face it. Teefers being a Mother is pretty organic. All the others Iā€™ve mentioned? Nah. Theyā€™ll do it when they canā€™t continue to make it.

Chavs certainly splashing the cash . I saw him buying an 85Ā£ wreath at Xmas . All the fittings for straw tops are top drawer. An 8k Aga for strawtop 2 ā€¦ it is written off against tax I know but it still requires a lot of earning to start with.

Yes I agree if she has a child , she has content . Iā€™d tune out at that point !. But agree others will be new to her and follow.

putting a figure on what they have isnā€™t easy . I followed since Covid and had no clue she bordered Brixton šŸ˜‚

she better hope the marriage lasts. Itā€™s going to be the end of the rectory if they havenā€™t got a trust fund to buy chav off ā€¦.

Reactions: 9
How hasn't her face not fallen off yet from using a different product every week šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ„“ šŸ¤­ and yes darlings every product is her favorite product as long as they pay her for advertising it....I would never take any beauty advice from a fake. šŸ™„

1715824488001.png

Reactions: 9
STILL not managing to mark things properly as an AD or Paid Partnership. Although she does consider herself above the rulesā€¦.
What a load of bollocks she writes. Iā€™m sure Eve Lom were inspired by the garden she employs others to produce. Overdosing on hyperbole as usual

I'm assuming they've gone to Jac's funeral this morning. Hope they keep a low profile and Charlie doesn't bore everyone. I saw a comment yesterday from the lady doing the flowers saying she got flowers from Jac's garden and some herbs and flowers from their garden. She tagged them incorrectly though, bet that went down well!

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm assuming they've gone to Jac's funeral this morning. Hope they keep a low profile and Charlie doesn't bore everyone. I saw a comment yesterday from the lady doing the flowers saying she got flowers from Jac's garden and some herbs and flowers from their garden. She tagged them incorrectly though, bet that went down well!
These people have no ā€˜real lifeā€™ presence. Only online. And the locals just donā€™t care for it. Business owners will always appreciate any type of publicity- but ultimately she is seen as a ā€˜Townieā€™ regardless of where she went to school. Unless youā€™re born and at least 2nd generation in the Countryside, youā€™re a newbie. Her children will be if theyā€™re educated locally. Doesnā€™t matter if you were born in Berkshire or anywhere else- theyā€™re well aware that folk just buying their way into their village are wanting a piece of their local identity.

Reactions: 11
How disgusting that even in the death of somebody she is still promoting herself by tagging a link and vainly proclaiming she hopes she has made fitting tributes. Extremely tacky and creepy of her to even think about responding that way but it says a lot about her mentality

• Heart
Reactions: 10