Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suddenly paying 500£ a night for 3 nights seems a bargain when there’s an 8k oven and expensive items to be robbed 😂 I’d be worried after what I’ve had tenants do .
---
I never dealt in furnished due to the risks and problems . Unfurnished is difficult enough to be in

Reactions: 11
Nice to see Charlie make such an effort with his outfit tonight ! Taking his sugar mama Out for dinner
---

wow her hair looks extra grey there....she really needs a new haircolor... 🥴 she's overdressed and he's underdressed :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see Charlie make such an effort with his outfit tonight ! Taking his sugar mama Out for dinner
---
He can put in even less effort now he’s got the ring on her finger and a claim on all her cash! He’s quids in and doesn’t even have to try anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does he actually know anything about running a pub??? Has he ever worked in one for instance, (worked...ha!!!)? Or would he employ a manager and just see himself swanning around acting the part of 'mine host'? I can just see him boring the pants of his customers with his endless. mindless drivel. :rolleyes:
No doubt he would hire a manager and then SK would be the door greeter and bore his patron's with mind numbing small talk. Then he would proceed to swan around the restaurant and talk to all the seated guests to enquire about their meals whilst ensuring that everyone knows he owns the place. Joking aside, they should stick to buying real estate . The restaurant business is not for the lazy or faint of heart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He wants a pub because he wants them to become The Bamfords mark 2.
Exactly this. Some people run pubs and live in them, living off the profits (which isn’t much in the grand scheme of things), the wife will be head waitress and barmaid, husband the main cook and local teenagers working as waitresses for minimum wage.
Then there’s the people who own pubs (rather than run them) for the statement and label of it. People like Carol Bamford who’s ego needs to be constantly fed. She’s a hypocrite of a woman, preaching organic this, green that, windmills etc but flies 180 people to India on private jets for a birthday party 😂. It’s an open secret the Bamfords fiddle tax and were name dropped in an offshore tax evasion scandal. She hasn’t opened a pub for the fun of running it or for profit, she’s opened pubs as the bigger her portfolio is, the bigger her satisfaction is when it comes to her reputation and power.
Charlie thinks Strawtop cottage is booked because of Josie’s viewers so thinks a pub will be constantly full of Josie’s viewers too. Most holiday cottages are always full, especially in nice areas. A pub is a completely different ball game. Josie’s success goes to his head for sure.

Do you guys think Charlie has any idea how disliked he is? Even Josie’s die hard fans often comment that Charlie is too much. Is aware at all that the general opinion is that he’s a mansplainer?

Reactions: 14
Don't know if this has been shared yet, but did anyone see this Tattler article? It was served to me on FB, but I couldn't help but think of J&C - especially the line: "But over the past few years, led by the original Chipping Norton set, an ever-increasing flow of high-profile, moneyed exiles from London, New York and Paris have descended on the area."

• Heart
Don't know if this has been shared yet, but did anyone see this Tattler article? It was served to me on FB, but I couldn't help but think of J&C - especially the line: "But over the past few years, led by the original Chipping Norton set, an ever-increasing flow of high-profile, moneyed exiles from London, New York and Paris have descended on the area."

Yes! Plum is someone Josie and Lydia probably aspire to be .

She gave an interview to the lady mag too. But there Tatler interview is better .

I’d imagine chav reads here and passes off criticism as trolls/jealousy etc, I doubt he can take on board any negative opinions . He is full of himself .

Reactions: 12
wow her hair looks extra grey there....she really needs a new haircolor... 🥴 she's overdressed and he's underdressed :LOL:
Ermmm........ do women normally dress like JoHo, (pictured), to go out for dinner in the Cotswobbles???:oops: We are heading there* for a week shortly and if the answer is 'yes' I may have to rethink my packing!

*'There' being a pretty 3 bed, spacious cottage with large garden on the outskirts of Burford with all mod cons, (but no Aga, thank goodness). Airbnb and 1/3 of the price of the Strawrots 😁

Reactions: 14
Ermmm........ do women normally dress like JoHo, (pictured), to go out for dinner in the Cotswobbles???:oops: We are heading there* for a week shortly and if the answer is 'yes' I may have to rethink my packing!

*'There' being a pretty 3 bed, spacious cottage with large garden on the outskirts of Burford with all mod cons, (but no Aga, thank goodness). Airbnb and 1/3 of the price of the Strawrots 😁
Have a lovely time !. Let us know if you spot them .

I’d say lots of sportswear in the day or jeans . There are some women dressed a bit like Josie but it’s a minority . Cord dresses are popular for cooler weather .

I have been to some of Charlie dobbs events (think cooking by Matilda and willow crossley flower workshops) and it’s hilarious turning up to a day like that in the Cotswolds . It’s full of older (usually , some younger) well to do types and about 70% min will wear Pink City Prints dresses and skirts/tops or by seraphina (when they existed !) it’s like arriving to a flowery dress convention , so these women do exist. A woman arrived to the Charlie dons day in jeans and tee and she said “oh I didn’t get the flowery dress memo” 😂
---
Run a pub? Josie can’t even spell spinach correctly 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
---
Perhaps Teefers said he could pick his own outfit and like all kids, he chose something inappropriate.

Thankfully, he didn't raid his dressing-up box - not sure we could've stomached him dressed as a faux country landowner or a farmer.

I see Carole Bamford has a new book coming out in July about estate life and entertaining in the Cotswolds

• Wow
Reactions: 7

This is brilliant thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 6
I nearly went to daylesford dog day !.
Chavs got a hernia?! Isn’t that an old man’s health complaint ?

A sausage dog belonging to a friend has done the dog agility?. I would have thought jumping little fences isn’t great for sausages.

chav mentions evergreen ferns that are green all year round?. I’m no fern expert and have no clue which type mine are however , my ferns curl up for winter they don’t stay leafy and bushy ?. What is he on about?.

she’s flogging sauna blankets now .
---
She’s filmed inside the daylesford classes again! This time slightly blurring out the other people in the background. If you know them though, you would know who they are and I still think that’s an un acceptable breach of privacy. The rules state clearly no filming. Not “film but blur people out”

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's got a serious crush on Donna Bartoli, that's where she's got the sauna blanket idea from. Also imagine ..having allllll those shoes and not one pair of decent walking shoes amongst them.

@outofcornflakes Thanks for the book mention. Sounds like a fun summer read. Going to add this one to my list!

$700 for that sauna blanket Josie was peddling but all they could offer was an insulting 10% off. If I were her, I’d demand at least 20% off for my viewers plus commission.

What exactly do they have in common with Phil and Hannah? they are at such different stages in their lives...their kids are a little older..pre teen and teen I think...

so they went to a dog competition, and didn't bring their dogs?

and no thanks to all these ridiculous electronic gadgets she tries very hard to shill. I definitely do not want a sauna blanket....I would die underneath that :LOL: 🥴

1715295172151.png

well she's definitely not pregnant ...yet. Plus she talked about drinking wine....

1715296698816.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I nearly went to daylesford dog day !.
Chavs got a hernia?! Isn’t that an old man’s health complaint ?

A sausage dog belonging to a friend has done the dog agility?. I would have thought jumping little fences isn’t great for sausages.

chav mentions evergreen ferns that are green all year round?. I’m no fern expert and have no clue which type mine are however , my ferns curl up for winter they don’t stay leafy and bushy ?. What is he on about?.

she’s flogging sauna blankets now .
---
She’s filmed inside the daylesford classes again! This time slightly blurring out the other people in the background. If you know them though, you would know who they are and I still think that’s an un acceptable breach of privacy. The rules state clearly no filming. Not “film but blur people out”
It is common in men that do manual jobs and professional footballers ( no idea how Charlie has one bloke doesn't lift a finger ).

• Haha
Reactions: 7