Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The description on Amazon of that book set in the Cotswolds from Plum Sykes is so terribly written. I used to do back cover copy when I worked in publishing. It actually seems like such a fun idea for a book. I can’t believe they released that synopsis. It definitely sounds like Josie and her ilk were used as inspiration for this prose. I’m sure Sykes read these threads for research. Here’s hoping the actual book is better written than its summary.

Reactions: 8
It is common in men that do manual jobs and professional footballers ( no idea how Charlie has one bloke doesn't lift a finger ).
I see!. The only person I’ve known to have a hernia was a 75 yrs old man who didn’t exercise .
---
Plum lives in the Cotswolds herself and is a socialite, she’s going now anyone and everyone “worth knowing”. There’s a lot of landed gentry of much higher social standing than Josie that she will be friends with .

it’s said the princess of wales liked plums wedding dress by McQueen and was apparently inspired by her dress and ended up herself with a McQueen gown .

Josie and chav will be seen as “just commoners” to the likes of plum imo .

They don’t have titles, a family seat, enough land or money to be seen as important

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lydia’s got more front than Blackpool 😂

she’s linked the Josie dress in her stories today , before Josie gets the chance !

LOL I've had that dress in my Amazon basket for like 6 months :LOL: thought it would be cute to wear on vacation.... but Josie turned me off of it ages ago :sick: 🥴 plus it didn't look that good on anyone who bought it either :LOL: the chest looks droopy and the sleeves too voluminous. Also looks more of a dress for pregnant ladies ...

Reactions: 7
Her actual handle is now @JosieIrons
I wonder how long ago she got that, waiting for once she was married.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know re the irons thing. I wouldn’t be willing to change my business name because I had got married.

I’d keep it separate just in case

Reactions: 10
Teefers attended the rare plant sale today which is a ticketed event at Sophie Conrad’s home .

Reactions: 5
This whole reel is so awkward and fake... Charlie looks so special in his safari gardening outfit :LOL: 🥴 those shorts make him look a bit stumpy? 🤭

Josie should keep telling herself that.... sidekick/project manager - or rather an unemployed lazy dude.

1715526376784.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10