Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming people exercising in Pilates AGAIN!
---
Bit of a boring vlog overall. Chav keeps sneezing on the background (makes a change from droning on in the background!) he’s always heard never seen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In other news Josie addresses tattlers about freezing the pre Josie prepped smoothies saying nuts are best frozen . What about the rest of the ingredients though Josie? You can’t tell me it’s best to freeze vitamin powders etc .

I knew nuts are best in fridge (I don’t know re freezer !) .
---
The stressed one has been on a retreat at Coombe .

She’s spending a lot of time with chloe lately

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Teefers candle - a whopping 330 euros !! Someone’s overpaid
---
Oh no! She’s back flogging heatless curls
---
She’s cooking bacon for the dogs ……
Please! as of she paid for this candle…. Kindly gifted more like
---
This whole reel is so awkward and fake... Charlie looks so special in his safari gardening outfit :LOL: 🥴 those shorts make him look a bit stumpy? 🤭

Josie should keep telling herself that.... sidekick/project manager - or rather an unemployed lazy dude.

View attachment 2931100
This is super cringe. 2 people living under the same room commenting over 3 accounts for engagement..
ergh.

Reactions: 18
NGL but I kinda like Josie’s foray into more cinematic vlogging content in these past two videos. Reminds me of Kevin Lee Jacob’s’ style, except Josie has a zillion more ads interspersed. I wonder how long it will take before Lydia starts to copy.
---
Strawrot’s hedge garden looks like a weed wreck.

Reactions: 5
Her hair looks so grey on camera to me, she really needs a change ....maybe a darker shade. The grey tint makes her look older.

1715559843227.png

Shilling deodorant ......again...... 🥴

1715559977798.png

Eating in that little greenhouse is not that appetizing to me ....

1715560427134.png

1715560763591.png

she's excited to drink some alcohol with their friends....

1715560681554.png

1715560715839.png

Not a good idea to film somewhere where you are not supposed to! 🙄

1715561330654.png

Trying desperately to shill her presets....

1715562034687.png

sorry but the before looks better to me than the after lol....

1715562174943.png

1715562201197.png

1715562107403.png

1715562245600.png

this looks deliberately darkened, then lightened to sell this 🤷‍♀️

1715562415009.png

What's wrong with straight flat hair? that's the way I wear mine....not boring and she would look better and younger with it straightened rather than the big teased up hair 🙄

1715562593029.png

barefoot gardening? no thanks :sick: that's what garden shoes are for....

1715562777099.png

meh fast forwarded some of the garden stuff but did enjoy the their views of their gardens.

Reactions: 14
This whole reel is so awkward and fake... Charlie looks so special in his safari gardening outfit :LOL: 🥴 those shorts make him look a bit stumpy? 🤭

Josie should keep telling herself that.... sidekick/project manager - or rather an unemployed lazy dude.
Very much hoping I wont offend anyone here I have to say: in that reel he looks like a hitlerjugend member gone queer...

• Haha

View attachment 2931100
Aww, leave him alone, I think it's cute he's so excited about going to cub scouts later, he's got his uniform on super early. Let's hope Akela thinks he's done enough to finally get his mansplaining badge - he's worked really hard on that 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So irritated by the hand over the eyes pose; if the sun in her eyes is a problem (she had laser eye surgery) then Josie should wear sunglasses. It is also a ridiculous mannerism of hers.
She always wears her sunglasses as a hairband. Just put them over your eyes woman!

Charlie in his little shorts and shirts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I can't stop laughing. He looks like an 80 year old grandad on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The teef are teefing
---
Flogging Karen Millen tonight . She has “possible Chelsea garden km outfits to show us”.

She won’t wear km to Chelsea
---
Can hear the bore droning on in the background
---
I’m not keen on the red writing on chavs newly chosen cottage artwork

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg!!! She made light of his addictions and even said “well his latest addiction is buying plants” and went on about his addictive type personality

Absolutely awful !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What an awful outfit...... hair included 🥴

1715731016844.png

1715731074960.png

the pants pulled up like that remind me of Steve Urkel :LOL:

1715731185075.png

awful dress choice on her...makes her hips much bigger

1715731364323.png

no to the wedges with that dress..... looks weird 🥴

1715731416853.png