Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enough with the drone already....she's definitely using it as filler content....in most of her vlogs and reels now...

Reactions: 6
In tonight’s vlog she wonders why riders don’t have to pick up horse poo!.

Ok Josie, get on a horse , then get off it , pickup poo then where is that going? The size of horse poo…it can’t fit a riders pocket and a rider needs to use both hands to ride .. we don’t use backpacks … then how does the rider get back on if there isn’t a gate /hunting stirrup or incredibly athletic rider ? Most riders use mounting blocks and a lot of horses struggle to stand still even next to one of those . God she’s thick!

Also why doesn’t she pick it up and use it on her garden? It’s fantastic for gardens 😂

It’s not like dog poo Josie . Horse poo is just grass, it poses no threat to health
---
One of her followers is picking up a bag of rose petals “for her sisters wedding” . How many of us think this follower is just saying it for a nosy 🧐 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely could have gone without a topless Charlie and her mouth full of gnashers this morning 🥴 she probably ogled him the whole time too :LOL::LOL:

1719332821587.png

and how nice for them to be gifted this new table oven....I think her little friend Em Shel was given one too ...:sick:

1719333114751.png

1719333140331.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What a strange facial...and no thanks.... 🥴

1719355854446.png

Bicycling around with a huge logo of your own name all over London is so .....dumb.....

1719355915941.png

Reactions: 7
What a strange facial...and no thanks.... 🥴

View attachment 3017362

Bicycling around with a huge logo of your own name all over London is so .....dumb.....

View attachment 3017363
Pretending London is Amsterdam or Copenhagen is dumb. So much crime in ‘the Smoke’ I wouldn’t want to cycle let alone get my phone out given the rising levels of phone theft. It’s likely to appeal to her American audience who have this delusion that London is an amalgamation of ‘villages’ ‘neighbourhoods’ as I heard a few Americans refer to the city. Yes they were former villages back in medieval times but they are far from the cosy, Mary Poppins style slow and quintessentially English so many seem to have a view of London, it’s a filthy city that’s becoming more dangerous by the day to live in if you can afford it nothing aspiration at all but why let the truth spoil her vlog. She needs to behave more streetwise for her own personal safety. London is not the safest city in the world as most intelligent people realise already

Reactions: 5
She can’t go into London without having some ridiculous luxury facial appointment that was probably free. She called the Ems “friendship goals.” Josie doesn’t know what it is to be a real friend, otherwise she could be right there with them. I loved that they excluded her the same way Josie treats them when Freddy is around.

Her exercise nervosa is off the charts in this vlog. “There’s a lady who I do pilates with who always looks so chic in sleeveless knits, so she very much subliminally inspired me into choosing this.” No, Josie. That isn’t subliminal. That is directly copying off someone because you have no originality or security within yourself. I’m sure it wasn’t just any woman but some wealthy elitist who Josie deems fit.
---
Pretending London is Amsterdam or Copenhagen is dumb. So much crime in ‘the Smoke’ I wouldn’t want to cycle let alone get my phone out given the rising levels of phone theft. It’s likely to appeal to her American audience who have this delusion that London is an amalgamation of ‘villages’ ‘neighbourhoods’ as I heard a few Americans refer to the city. Yes they were former villages back in medieval times but they are far from the cosy, Mary Poppins style slow and quintessentially English so many seem to have a view of London, it’s a filthy city that’s becoming more dangerous by the day to live in if you can afford it nothing aspiration at all but why let the truth spoil her vlog. She needs to behave more streetwise for her own personal safety. London is not the safest city in the world as most intelligent people realise already
As an American, I don’t think of London as villages or neighborhoods at all. My city actually is famous for its neighborhoods. Didn’t get that from London at all. It’s more the countryside as a whole that we find charming. Your actual towns and villages are the size of our neighborhoods, so it is charming. Everything in England is very well-appointed. What impressed me about London is how it doesn’t feel like a big city because there aren’t a lot of tall buildings. It’s fairly spread out. All of the older buildings are lovely and the interior of most shops are exquisite in comparison to what we have over here. I don’t know how people ride the tube, though. Being on top of strangers every day would be a nightmare especially with the crime rate rising. All in all, it’s still a world class city. I liked Manchester better, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
London is the pits these days imo. I no longer wear a nice watch or have phone put. I take a discreet bag . When I come home and wash my hair after a day in London the water is filthy it’s so polluted .

I happen to know that leonoras photographer was mugged in London after men on mopeds spotted the equipment. 8k worth of gear was nicked in broad daylight on the streets . I don’t think the stuff was insured even . What a loss . Shows how dangerous London is .

I’ll have to try and figure out who’s she’s copied at daylesford Pilates. Off the top of my head I’m not sure . Need to look for sleeveless knits 😂.
---
Re Manchester . It’s seen vast improvements since the bombs. However the council have made it incredibly difficult to drive through /in deliberately to encourage bike and tram use . I hate driving into Manchester . The shopping /shows/concerts and arts offerings aren’t as good as London by a long shot .

I’m not pro London or from London . I’d like to think I’ve got a balanced view of both places .
---
Oh she’s been to swan lake with Elemis - Lydia went there recently
---
Notting Hill I’d say is considered a neighbourhood, Battersea, Knightsbridge, Chelsea , Wimbledon etc .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As an American, I don’t think of London as villages or neighborhoods at all.
Apologies for my generalisation that was rude of me. I was coming from my own experience but in fairness to you and others it was rude and ignorant.
---
If you like the countryside have you visited the Jurassic coast in Dorset? Hence my username. I think you’d like it very much and around the Solent, Isle of Wight and the New Forest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies for my generalisation that was rude of me. I was coming from my own experience but in fairness to you and others it was rude and ignorant.
---
If you like the countryside have you visited the Jurassic coast in Dorset? Hence my username. I think you’d like it very much and around the Solent, Isle of Wight and the New Forest.
The south coast and Dorset is really lovely. Overlooked by international visitors I feel which is a shame. So many people head to London then Cotswolds . The lakes in the north are nice too although probably too far to bother doing from London .

• Heart
The Isle of Wight and New Forest are my favourite places in the UK. We have recently been away for a few days in Lulworth which is now a favourite of mine too. Dorset is lovely!

• Heart
I cannot believe anyone could be as crass as to describe a piece of cake as 'life changing', (JoHo in Tuesday's flog) :oops:

When the 'Estate Manager/Serial Killer' has a tan he always reminds me of a sausage in a frying pan just as it's about to burst it's skin! :D

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 13.14.43.png
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 13.15.56.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched her in a long time now but she always used to go to London to get her botox and filler done then pretend she'd had a facial so she could shill the place she gets it done without having to admit that's what she was doing there.

You know those facials we all get where you come out with obvious needle marks and lips that look like an infected inner tube.

Reactions: 13