Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she's been checked for skin cancer. As well as that thing on her chin
Hope she will be ok if she does. She is not my cup of tea given her weird antics but there are limits. Had that four years ago very lucky caught early and had it removed off my back. Hope it never returns. Myself to blame from years of no sunscreen trying to get a tan or just being lazy. Would you get it from time spent in the Baltic on holidays? Oh yes and it’s a nasty thing to get. Hope she’s fine and anybody else that might need a check up

Reactions: 4
did we ever find out why josie and lydia dont speak? they seemed to be joined at the hip
I Would be very curious to know, Lydia probably had enough of the spoiled brat, like many here. I'm not a steady watcher of Lydia's channel but, when I did watch she seems to be a genuine woman and waaaay better looking and nicer than madame
---

Josie trying to make her unemployed hubby look relevant... that man doesn't even want to make a cooking channel even though Josie's followers have asked him to. Such a gem, lucky Josie 🥴 If I was her, I would leave him off her socials....

1719675335409.png

Reactions: 10
Josie trying to make her unemployed hubby look relevant... that man doesn't even want to make a cooking channel even though Josie's followers have asked him to. Such a gem, lucky Josie 🥴 If I was her, I would leave him off her socials....

View attachment 3024352
I feel quite sorry for him to be honest. I don’t think life has gone according to plan or how he expected it may have been judging by various omissions by him in less frank terms but nonetheless and now using her channel as a way to be seen as independent and creative. There’s nothing wrong with that either but she makes it so obvious to the viewers who is in charge. He is totally emasculated by her attitudes on camera. I can’t imagine having his mother in law a hop skip and a jump away helps either. He should have his own career journey it would do him the world of good, he is a total motormouth however he isn’t stupid he has a brain on him and he should utilise his skills in a much more rewarding and independent way. He’d make an excellent estate agent and that’s a compliment to him
---
Also I think he really loves Josie. Is it as mutual? Maybe but he loves her more than she loves him that’s the impression I get and despite his past behaviours he adores her. She’s lucky providing I am right on my perceptions

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Totally agree a job would do him and her the world of good. She’s doing all the pulling to earn whilst he enjoys the fruits .

I would guess he would think being an estate agent and many other jobs is beneath him. I feel he thinks he is superior.

Entitled lord of the manor , gentleman of leisure and general know it all are what he aspires to imo.

I think he’s landed a cushy gig . He has rights over her families assets .

I think but obvs I’m guessing , there would be more chemistry if he loved her.

I’ve always thought he’s pushing his way onto her Channel to build his own profile a bit and see what he can easily make ££
Or lay claim to

Reactions: 7
I Would be very curious to know, Lydia probably had enough of the spoiled brat, like many here. I'm not a steady watcher of Lydia's channel but, when I did watch she seems to be a genuine woman and waaaay better looking and nicer than madame
---
Believe me, there’s nothing nice or genuine about Lydia. I think she used Josie to get membership of Soho Farmhouse and then dropped her like a stone. Josie is far too provincial for the faux aristocratic Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Believe me, there’s nothing nice or genuine about Lydia. I think she used Josie to get membership of Soho Farmhouse and then dropped her like a stone. Josie is far too provincial for the faux aristocratic Lydia!
Both of them are rather proletarian within the grand scheme of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats with the yellow obsession this week? definitely not her color...she is so bland... i I would also avoid anything too low cut as it makes her chest look concave and bony.

1719765427605.png

1719765460792.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goodness me, my darlings what a boring vlog!

She ordered a banquet for brekkie in the hotel. Poor brands having their bills run up by madam .

Reactions: 6
Tomorrow is josies collab with chloe at daylesford . 10-2pm .

Let’s hope her flower arranging has improved .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats with the yellow obsession this week? definitely not her color...she is so bland... i I would also avoid anything too low cut as it makes her chest look concave and bony.

View attachment 3026261

View attachment 3026262
I’ll take yellow over putrid sage green any day
---
It's all a bit bo peep / miss muffett
That’s putting it politely. I would have said tarty and common
---
Does Chav's sister have a job? She seems to spend her whole time partying from what I can see!
Or clubbing, or going to festivals or laying on her front topless with her boobs spilling out on the side as you can see on her Instagram page. There’s being sexy (she is not at least in my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and body confident but best to have a healthy dose of modesty and self respect too but there you go. Wouldn’t shock me if she was on Only Fans judging by the tone of some of her photos. She really fancies herself it looks at times

Last edited:
Did you see the sheer amount of elemis products she received?
Why gift that much?
That is the reason why I don't buy from elemis. Why should I buy when they give away so much for free to twats

Reactions: 8
Her latest vlog - how many more skincare treatments??? It’s overload!!

No wonder she’s has warts on her nose
exactly! all those potions do nothing for her skin except age her. 🥴

Goodness me, my darlings what a boring vlog!
they are all boring lol....she's boring and bland..... 😝

Tomorrow is josies collab with chloe at daylesford . 10-2pm .

Let’s hope her flower arranging has improved .
she just doesn't have the talent for it, wish someone would break it gently to her lol... 😂

I’ll take yellow over putrid sage green any day
---

That’s putting it politely. I would have said tarty and common
---

Or clubbing, or going to festivals or laying on her front topless with her boobs spilling out on the side as you can see on her Instagram page. There’s being sexy (she is not at least in my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and body confident but best to have a healthy dose of modesty and self respect too but there you go. Wouldn’t shock me if she was on Only Fans judging by the tone of some of her photos. She really fancies herself it looks at times
true yellow is definitely better than her usual boring green although it turns her skin yellow lol...

his sister is quite the party girl, every single day some kind of party/festival/trip/event and always the big boobs front and center 🥴 Charlie and her don't seem to have ever worked a day in their lives.....no idea on the other brother...he seems maybe more solid...
---

Did you see the sheer amount of elemis products she received?
Why gift that much?
That is the reason why I don't buy from elemis. Why should I buy when they give away so much for free to twats
so disgusting! makes me angry to see how much luxuries are given to these idiots for free. They aren't even grateful for anything. :mad:

Totally agree a job would do him and her the world of good. She’s doing all the pulling to earn whilst he enjoys the fruits .

I would guess he would think being an estate agent and many other jobs is beneath him. I feel he thinks he is superior.

Entitled lord of the manor , gentleman of leisure and general know it all are what he aspires to imo.

I think he’s landed a cushy gig . He has rights over her families assets .

I think but obvs I’m guessing , there would be more chemistry if he loved her.

I’ve always thought he’s pushing his way onto her Channel to build his own profile a bit and see what he can easily make ££
Or lay claim to
This guy really, really needs a reality check. He has no education beyond high school as he decided to "discontinue" his University education because there was supposedly nothing new he could learn. As he approaches his 40's his CV is likely a little spotty at best and that's when employers want to know why. Being an Estate Agent in the Cotswold[s would be an excellent move for him. It would probably improve their relationship and boost his self esteem.

Reactions: 5