Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The south coast and Dorset is really lovely. Overlooked by international visitors I feel which is a shame. So many people head to London then Cotswolds . The lakes in the north are nice too although probably too far to bother doing from London .
Husband and I went to the Lake District one year loved it. Also liked Cornwall anywhere in England is beautiful. I wish I got to see and explore more but every year we all pack up and drive to Latvia via the ferry for a month. Until the war happened we’d also go to Belarus to see my great-grandparents. My paternal side grandparents who were from there fled to London in the 40s set up home in the East end like most did where my Dad and his sisters were born and then when they became citizens and made a few bob went to live in Bournemouth to get out of the pollution of London then ended up retiring in the Forest of Dean. Now that place is magical. But saying that so is Tower Hamlets in the Eastend where they lived just different. Bournemouth is stunning in the summer (ignore the winos) Josie is missing out on such wonderful places permanently gluing herself to the Cotswolds

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
London is a collection of different neighbourhoods - Shoreditch is very different to Dulwich which in turn is very different to Islington or to Putney or to Chelsea. It's not one homogeneous place, not sure any city is to be fair.
London is also no more dangerous than any other city of 8 million inhabitants. New York i\has a similar population but in a much smaller footprint, so it's far busier. And London isn't filthy - certainly a lot cleaner and with a lot more open parkland than many cities. I had the misfortune to go to Southampton recently and that was grim!

I cycle frequently - and at odd times as I do shift work, so am often on my bike at silly times of day or night. It's perfectly safe to cycle, even in the dark if you take the normal precautions. I don't have my phone in my hand as I do so, or have a Christian Dior tote in my basket though :rolleyes: :LOL: Anybody is at risk of mugging if they're flashing expensive equipment around, and thieves tend to target the expensive shopping areas such as Knightsbridge, for easy pickings.

I'm originally from a small village in Cornwall, and I find London is far more welcoming, sociable and inclusive than Cornwall is!

And London isn't filthy
Which part did you find clean? Litter on the streets, the tube stations are somewhere you wouldn’t want to drop your bag on the floor. Most haven’t been cleaned in what smells like years. No not a nice place in my opinion and I’ve lived there too, first place was South Kensington then lived for sometime in Barons Court before going back to Dorset. Best decision ever made getting out of the Smoke

Reactions: 4
Which part did you find clean? Litter on the streets, the tube stations are somewhere you wouldn’t want to drop your bag on the floor. Most haven’t been cleaned in what smells like years. No not a nice place in my opinion and I’ve lived there too, first place was South Kensington then lived for sometime in Barons Court before going back to Dorset. Best decision ever made getting out of the Smoke
I find lots of London clean - but I live here, so probably don't frequent the parts where people would be going on a day trip or for a visit. I go into town pretty regularly for shows, concerts etc, and never really notice it being dirty.
I only use a couple of tube stations, so can't comment on the entire network, but I'd not be putting my bag down on the floor on any form of public transport in any city. I don't think the tube is any dirtier than the metro in NY or the trams in Manchester. And it's a million percent cleaner than Paris - even without the rubbish strike Paris is always grubby. (I used to live there and never loved it.)

I'm probably defensive, as I adore London. It's a great city, but like anywhere it's what you make it. I won't stay here forever I don't think - but work ties me here as this is where my training contract is.

Reactions: 9
I find lots of London clean - but I live here, so probably don't frequent the parts where people would be going on a day trip or for a visit. I go into town pretty regularly for shows, concerts etc, and never really notice it being dirty.
I only use a couple of tube stations, so can't comment on the entire network, but I'd not be putting my bag down on the floor on any form of public transport in any city. I don't think the tube is any dirtier than the metro in NY or the trams in Manchester. And it's a million percent cleaner than Paris - even without the rubbish strike Paris is always grubby. (I used to live there and never loved it.)

I'm probably defensive, as I adore London. It's a great city, but like anywhere it's what you make it. I won't stay here forever I don't think - but work ties me here as this is where my training contract is.
Lived in London as I said, South Kensington and Barons Court for a total of 13 years due to studying then my career, my children were born there. Maybe it’s changed since I left but that wasn’t long ago. Which parts do you think is good?

Reactions: 2
I lived in London for about 10 years and by the end it was nothing like the start. I was older, obviously, but the terror attacks had begun and the only atmosphere that I find familiar to what it used to be like is on a day like the London Marathon or on the Queen’s jubilee.
I certainly wouldn’t wander around London these days waving my phone camera around (I had it stolen in the past) but people like Josie, Em Shel, Frow etc are just totally clueless to real life and aren’t gonna stop until something nasty has happened (and after they’ve done a poor me/crying in the Starbucks toilets flog about it)!!

Reactions: 6
she goes from one free facial skincare treatment straight to another one....all this stuff on your face so often can't be too good in the long run.

1719416490637.png

1719416577404.png

Reactions: 7
I would love to see what that scan actually said about her skin, I bet the results are awful considering how much sunbathing she does and all the ridiculous facials and products she uses.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for all of the suggestions. I have been studying your AONB and there are so many gorgeous places to visit throughout the entire UK. I grew up in a stone house surrounded by hills and love the architecture and topography of the Cotswolds but there are so many other places of equal or greater beauty in England. For as much as Josie travels, it’s a shame that she is so clueless about her own country. The Jurassic Coast is on my list— looks incredible!

Reactions: 7
This is the only place she could find to stick their new gifted oven? 😂 No room in their big kitchen? tucked away in the side pantry. looks so dumb. I wouldn't be running all the way around to get to their pantry to cook anything 🥴 plus the dog bathing sink beside it 😂 Maybe get rid of some of their ridiculous huge coffee machines and make some space in the actual kitchen!

1719444382000.png

1719444530319.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and wanted to add that she was talking about going to see some classical music festival and was very excited about that....so guessing that she did not attend Taylor Swifts concert...was never a fan....and only brought up her name in that tik tok vid to get views and get attention to her content by using her name, as she is the girl of the moment....unless it's.... free Madame would never attend something she cares nothing about. :rolleyes:

and here she is (in the yellow) at the Royal Opera House seeing Swan Lake with Freddy and Em Shel ...and whichever other influencers got free tickets :rolleyes: I'm guessing it was a PR Event with Elemis.

1719448377444.png

• Angry
Oh and wanted to add that she was talking about going to see some classical music festival and was very excited about that....so guessing that she did not attend Taylor Swifts concert...was never a fan....and only brought up her name in that tik tok vid to get views and get attention to her content by using her name, as she is the girl of the moment....unless it's.... free Madame would never attend something she cares nothing about. :rolleyes:

and here she is (in the yellow) at the Royal Opera House seeing Swan Lake with Freddy and Em Shel ...and whichever other influencers got free tickets :rolleyes: I'm guessing it was a PR Event with Elemis.

View attachment 3019300
Giving an insta-hun a ticket to this masterpiece by a premiere ballet company really chaps my hide! Stupid Lydia talked about how she “dragged” her husband to the “THREE-HOUR” performance. Makes. Me. Ragey.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Giving an insta-hun a ticket to this masterpiece by a premiere ballet company really chaps my hide! Stupid Lydia talked about how she “dragged” her husband to the “THREE-HOUR” performance. Makes. Me. Ragey.
It's just disgusting. I would have really enjoyed seeing this...this lot cares nothing about it except to dress up and go to free events and free hotel stays. :sick:

This is the only place she could find to stick their new gifted oven? 😂 No room in their big kitchen? tucked away in the side pantry. looks so dumb. I wouldn't be running all the way around to get to their pantry to cook anything 🥴 plus the dog bathing sink beside it 😂 Maybe get rid of some of their ridiculous huge coffee machines and make some space in the actual kitchen!

View attachment 3019228

View attachment 3019233
Char probably thinks it is "too ugly" for the kitchen. She said she wanted to get an air fryer but Charlie wouldn't allow it as he said they are too ugly and wouldn't go with their kitchen :eek::ROFLMAO:. I mean who even thinks these things???