Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and wanted to add that she was talking about going to see some classical music festival and was very excited about that....so guessing that she did not attend Taylor Swifts concert...was never a fan....and only brought up her name in that tik tok vid to get views and get attention to her content by using her name, as she is the girl of the moment....unless it's.... free Madame would never attend something she cares nothing about. :rolleyes:

and here she is (in the yellow) at the Royal Opera House seeing Swan Lake with Freddy and Em Shel ...and whichever other influencers got free tickets :rolleyes: I'm guessing it was a PR Event with Elemis.

View attachment 3019300
Was this the same day that Lydia ‘decided’ to go to the ballet and asked for the last available box?

Reactions: 6
Char probably thinks it is "too ugly" for the kitchen. She said she wanted to get an air fryer but Charlie wouldn't allow it as he said they are too ugly and wouldn't go with their kitchen :eek::ROFLMAO:. I mean who even thinks these things???
it's because he has nothing to do with his time..what man even pays attention to this kind of stuff?! she needs to make him work outside of the house , I would go crazy with him 24/7! 🥴 :sick: :LOL:
---
It really does. Did she buy it or was #gifted?
ugh everything is gifted with these influenzas :sick:
---
Needs you ask? ;)

She even managed to slag off the trays and other accessories as being very flimsy.....ungrateful witch!!
the nerve of her!!!! :mad:

Reactions: 10
Notice how all of the ladies are on the other side of the table talking and cooking, while Madame is on the other side all by herself 🥴

1719509783780.png

---

How quick is Charlie to like Freddy's post? 🥴 kinda creepy that he sits there staring at other women...

1719510491478.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet he dreams of Freddy on the few occasions he’s on the job with Josie 😂.

He definitely has a thing for her...I still can't forget him writing 'nice stems' or something along those lines to her when she posted a picture of herself in a micro skirt ...so disrespectful to his fiance at the time .... 🤯 🥴

• Wow
First almost 20 min of today's vlog...annoying too loud music, her drone again...and then flogging makeup from Merit....

makes her skin look yellow and oily...not glowy like she says....wrong color for her in my opinion.

1719523307999.png

The yellowy base makeup combined with the yellow top, completely washes her out and adds years to her face...definitely a bad color for her. 🥴

1719523489157.png

can't find a more annoying trio...:sick: missing only Freddy to make it a complete yuck :sick::sick::sick:

1719523617021.png

---
Nice pins I think it was
yes! so cringey!

With reference to the photo shown above in the girls therapy vlog, it makes me laugh how these youtubers all use each other for content and run around in packs. I suppose the Og Brit crew laid the ground work in showing how to do it and made bank, so everyone is following suit.
all these friendships often feel so forced and fake. there must be so much comparison and behind the scenes bitching. These girls have claws for sure.

Reactions: 9
The one with the dark hair looks frail. No personality. But it was funny to see the Ems shun Josie for a change. She is always excluding them when Freddy is around. She had the nerve to say the Ems were like two teenagers; she and Freddy act like toddlers.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how furious Cha Cha looked when he attempted to move the oven thingy and JoHo snapped at him to leave it alone as she was filming?? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now she's saying she couldn't eat half of the wedding cake because it fell off? I thought it was "life changingly good" so which is it? 🤣 You only need a peek at reviews to know it ain't a good place, just a free place (for josie at least haha)

Reactions: 5
Their cakes aren’t nice I tried one and so did two family members none of us enjoyed it . Made from some sort of weird whole meal /dark flour.

Meanwhile can we please give a standing ovation for josies “work” as chav calls it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their cakes aren’t nice I tried one and so did two family members none of us enjoyed it . Made from some sort of weird whole meal /dark flour.

Meanwhile can we please give a standing ovation for josies “work” as chav calls it
I really didn't need to see Cha Cha's hairy knees, old man socks and manky slippers thankyoo!!!!

If I ate that I would spend the rest of the day digging all those seeds out of my teeth!!! Reminds me of a compost heap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josies on Victorias latest vlog at lunch . Talking about broccoli . Josies nose wart is super visible throughout on vics camera

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched the recent YT video there and laughed when she gave Em a warning whilst flower picking in her garden. “Don’t take flowers from one area! - spread it out”. I get that she doesn’t want there to be gaping patches, but to invite friends over for flower arranging and then make rules would spoil the fun.

looks like green mush ..yum :LOL: :sick:

Josies on Victorias latest vlog at lunch . Talking about broccoli . Josies nose wart is super visible throughout on vics camera
that wart grosses me out...:sick:

Anyone notice how furious Cha Cha looked when he attempted to move the oven thingy and JoHo snapped at him to leave it alone as she was filming?? :oops:
that was soooo awkward 🥴🥴:LOL:
---
I just watched the recent YT video there and laughed when she gave Em a warning whilst flower picking in her garden. “Don’t take flowers from one area! - spread it out”. I get that she doesn’t want there to be gaping patches, but to invite friends over for flower arranging and then make rules would spoil the fun.
she sounded so mean...ugh if I was her 'supposed' friends I would never go back to her house again 😐:rolleyes: