Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ja’mieKing

My friend in Holland 20 yrs ago had a chest like josies and apparently in Holland the government will fund small boob jobs for girls whose chest hasn’t developed. Whether that’s changed or not now idk. It has a name when the chest doesn’t develop at all . I’m no expert and maybe Josie doesn’t have this but I’ve always wondered!.

It’s a topic I’ve always wondered about with Josie but didn’t want to offend anyone . There are huge pluses and minuses with implants and I’d personally say wait until you have children. Also we don’t k ow is she happy like she is or not .

Visually she would benefit from very small implants . I feel it’s a relatively safe thing to do using the right ones . Although i totally get not everyone want surgery and some are happy being flat .
She always complains about her smaller chest..I'm surprised she hasn't enhanced it,...either way nothing wrong with a small chest or bigger chest. She just never looks happy or fine with it and constantly complains about it. Also wearing the smocked dresses or low cleavage dresses does nothing to enhance it either.

Reactions: 6
She can have mine. I’d give anything to have a breast reduction. 34J with a size 8 body, I look ridiculous but I can’t afford to have it done. Tits on a stick I was nicknamed at school and Her with the tits at University. Not fun. Big boobs are not a blessing maybe for my husband but for me, back ache, sores, bra straps digging in, being ogled at, buying clothes is annoying and forget string bikinis. Josie is blessed with barely anything there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She can have mine. I’d give anything to have a breast reduction. 34J with a size 8 body, I look ridiculous but I can’t afford to have it done. Tits on a stick I was nicknamed at school and Her with the tits at University. Not fun. Big boobs are not a blessing maybe for my husband but for me, back ache, sores, bra straps digging in, being ogled at, buying clothes is annoying and forget string bikinis. Josie is blessed with barely anything there
Are you in the UK? If it’s impacting your health, the NHS would usually cover it. My friend had hers reduced due to constant back pain. She’s very slim and was previously a H cup

Reactions: 10
She always complains about her smaller chest..I'm surprised she hasn't enhanced it,...either way nothing wrong with a small chest or bigger chest. She just never looks happy or fine with it and constantly complains about it. Also wearing the smocked dresses or low cleavage dresses does nothing to enhance it either.
She’s always saying ‘ooops, nearly flashed you then’, erm, what exactly does she have to flash? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you in the UK? If it’s impacting your health, the NHS would usually cover it. My friend had hers reduced due to constant back pain. She’s very slim and was previously a H cup
Yes but the thought of going under the knife terrifies me so I’m my own worst enemy

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Taking videos inside that restaurant on holiday is ridiculous. People are trying to enjoy their food and they spot her with the camera on them and look uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
Well look at this! Chav says he isn’t fortunate or grateful for the house !! Chav seems to think he’s worked for the place 😂

Also I’ve noticed how Josie is answering tattle re is the garage gym the coach house .

Josie darling, someone already told us where the garage is in your higgeldy piggeldy house 😂
---
Josie was correct when she says they are lucky and fortunate.

Stupid chav didn’t even read what she wrote and brought in grateful 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well look at this! Chav says he isn’t fortunate or grateful for the house !! Chav seems to think he’s worked for the place 😂

Also I’ve noticed how Josie is answering tattle re is the garage gym the coach house .

Josie darling, someone already told us where the garage is in your higgeldy piggeldy house 😂
---
Josie was correct when she says they are lucky and fortunate.

Stupid chav didn’t even read what she wrote and brought in grateful 😂
He is an ar@ehole!

Reactions: 5
Hi darling, I imagine the dinner was the “most expensive meal you’ve ever had” because it was the only meal you’ve ever had to pay for.
Join us in the real world why don’t you! 👋🏼
---
So spends ages rabbiting on about her favourite hotel that she goes to every year, but then doesn’t link to it in the description! Which she could do. But clearly wouldn’t benefit from. So hasn’t.
I literally said the SAME thing above. I looked at the menu and it was not at all expensive. I think of jaw dropping expensive as $450+ per person Michelin rated. You’d have to order multiple dishes and drinks to get close to that at the restaurant. She’s just out of touch with costs.
---
Agreed. I’d kill for her body (with a full foot of height added) so if she’s so against it she should just do something about it. She has the money and no qualms with plastic surgery. Maybe she’s just afraid of ending up like Lydia Millen.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think Josie and Lydia might be becoming “acquaintances” again? I noticed Josie mentioned Lydia for the first time in 3 years when she spoke about the Ibiza hotel. She hasn’t even said her name in all this time and I don’t think she would if they were still not speaking. I also noticed the white dress Josie was wearing (the one that looks like a bin bag) is called the ‘Lydia’ dress. And in Lydia’s latest vlog, she bought a pair of shoes called the ‘Josie’ shoes. Maybe just coincidence but I do wonder if they’ve built bridges and will start to become friends again!

Obviously no one knows what went down between them. Sometimes I wonder if it’s to do with them being extremely similar (in their daily habits, activities, reformer, gardening, love for Ibiza, English country aesthetic etc) and maybe they see each other as competition.

I get the impression (maybe I’m wrong) that Lydia has become much more popular again after almost being cancelled. Therefore, if the above is true, it’s not a coincidence that Josie suddenly wants to be friends with her again…

Reactions: 8
Taking videos inside that restaurant on holiday is ridiculous. People are trying to enjoy their food and they spot her with the camera on them and look uncomfortable.
It’s incredibly intrusive. That’s why I don’t like wearing swimwear in public. Went on holiday a few years ago, wore a swimsuit as previously stated I’m slim but mega top heavy. What happened? Some person a woman with a man, decided to whip their camera out and I can understand German and what they said about the blonde mädchen mit großen titten” husband noticed, normally a very calm collected man let’s me do all the talking type got up grabbed their camera ripped out the memory card then smashed it onto the ground in front of them went back down on the sun lounger as if nothing happened. We didn’t get thrown out of the hotel or in trouble as they were in the wrong for what could only be described as voyeurism. People like that and Josie who films anything and anybody should be called out for it. Maybe she’s into voyeurism she strikes me the type as does Charlie by their weird behaviour and lack of boundaries when they film

• Heart
It’s so easy to blur on editing software as well. She could but she doesn’t 😡

I think she does one too many layers of self tanner but also sunbathes a lot. I ignore her when she says she puts on factor 50 and omg I got color how did that happen?! Maybe she puts on a teaspoon at the beginning of the day, but her and Charlie like to get a natural tan. I dread to image what their skin will look like later on in life.

Speaking of self tanner…can she please stop trying on new clothes with fresh self tanner on. She is so disrespectful and gross about her belongings. She returns so much of that stuff and I bet it stinks and has streaks on it, even though she only copped to ruining the Lulu top, it has to be more than that. I get frequent spray tans and I am in baggy black clothing until I shower.

I think she does one too many layers of self tanner but also sunbathes a lot. I ignore her when she says she puts on factor 50 and omg I got color how did that happen?! Maybe she puts on a teaspoon at the beginning of the day, but her and Charlie like to get a natural tan. I dread to image what their skin will look like later on in life.

Speaking of self tanner…can she please stop trying on new clothes with fresh self tanner on. She is so disrespectful and gross about her belongings. She returns so much of that stuff and I bet it stinks and has streaks on it, even though she only copped to ruining the Lulu top, it has to be more than that. I get frequent spray tans and I am in baggy black clothing until I shower.
I tried it once looked like an Oompa Loompa. Never again. Walked in after having it done to my mother who I’ve never seen laugh as hard. Convulsing type laughter. My hair colour is the colour of wheat never dyed it, blue eyes and orange skin I was a picture! I don’t think the bathroom tile grouting ever recovered either.

• Haha
It’s incredibly intrusive. That’s why I don’t like wearing swimwear in public. Went on holiday a few years ago, wore a swimsuit as previously stated I’m slim but mega top heavy. What happened? Some person a woman with a man, decided to whip their camera out and I can understand German and what they said about the blonde mädchen mit großen titten” husband noticed, normally a very calm collected man let’s me do all the talking type got up grabbed their camera ripped out the memory card then smashed it onto the ground in front of them went back down on the sun lounger as if nothing happened. We didn’t get thrown out of the hotel or in trouble as they were in the wrong for what could only be described as voyeurism. People like that and Josie who films anything and anybody should be called out for it. Maybe she’s into voyeurism she strikes me the type as does Charlie by their weird behaviour and lack of boundaries when they film
Sorry this is really horrible. But also it did make me smile a tiny bit as I imagined the looks on their faces as they watched their precious memory card being stamped on!
I hate it when people talk in their language about you arrogantly thinking you won’t understand them!
---
How much fake tanner did she smother on 🥴

View attachment 3012296
Light/medium but it comes up medium/dark with the “perennial presets”

Reactions: 7
Sorry this is really horrible. But also it did make me smile a tiny bit as I imagined the looks on their faces as they watched their precious memory card being stamped on!
I hate it when people talk in their language about you arrogantly thinking you won’t understand them!
---

Light/medium but it comes up medium/dark with the “perennial presets”
Memory card confiscated later thrown in the bin. Camera smashed to the ground then stamped on. They were too stunned to speak. My husband is a man of very few words normally. He’s always protected me but that day really touched my heart more. Some men don’t defend their women. I’ve seen it happen. I hate pervs men do it but I’ve noticed women more. Nobody should be perved on in anyway filming it too. Watch out for that on holiday it happens and it’s sickening to witness it let alone happen to you or your family.
---
The next thread title should be in honour of the Perrenial Preset twattery. Perrenial Prat more like

Last edited:
  • Heart
Josie films exercise classes at Bamford with the ladies lying there on their backs legs spread ….. I don’t think they would be happy to be plastered all over YouTube

• Angry
New vlog ...almost an hour of boringness....

1719191790765.png

1719191768268.png

---
Josie films exercise classes at Bamford with the ladies lying there on their backs legs spread ….. I don’t think they would be happy to be plastered all over YouTube
I would be furious!