Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hardly watch her vlogs as every time it's the same thing.... Pilates, Avocado on toast, makes a Smoothie, goes to the attic room to flog some crap no one wants, in the garden.:sleep:

Reactions: 16
What an absolutely ridiculous contradiction she is. Last week flogging barefoot and this week vivia shoes. If I were either brands, I'd be fuming!

Also if you think you broken a bone, you go and get an x-ray - pilates in your 'amazing' trainers and a wild swim won't fix it. Stupid woman.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought she had mispronounced Vivo 😂 I didn’t actually realise she was really talking about another company who make shoes with a similar name so soon!

Can’t really say much - her vlog was boring . Nothing to report really .

Reactions: 6
What an absolutely ridiculous contradiction she is. Last week flogging barefoot and this week vivia shoes. If I were either brands, I'd be fuming!

Also if you think you broken a bone, you go and get an x-ray - pilates in your 'amazing' trainers and a wild swim won't fix it. Stupid woman.
She hasn’t got time to waste she’s too desperate to keep up with appearances

Reactions: 8
She can have mine. I’d give anything to have a breast reduction. 34J with a size 8 body, I look ridiculous but I can’t afford to have it done. Tits on a stick I was nicknamed at school and Her with the tits at University. Not fun. Big boobs are not a blessing maybe for my husband but for me, back ache, sores, bra straps digging in, being ogled at, buying clothes is annoying and forget string bikinis. Josie is blessed with barely anything there
I’m in a similar boat. I always loved my boobs until I hit my late 30s. I wish they were a few sizes smaller. I envy that smaller busts look more youthful, cause less health issues and you can wear whatever clothes you want! It seems like Josie’s got bigger, though. I thought she might have had the micro implants already done. She said she only has the appearance of boobs in a sports bra which I found odd bc those of us who have naturally large boobs know that sports bras are typically minimizers.

Who gets home from a summer vacation at midnight but wakes up at 5:30 a.m. with her type of lifestyle? She is insane. Josie also said she didn’t do any “proper” skincare while on vacation but she showed an entire bag full of luxury travel samples and other products. lol. I guess it doesn’t count unless she has a facial at some fancy resort or full on treatment with her red light therapy mask. Talk about high maintenance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We're on holiday in stunning North Yorkshire in the most gorgeous converted barn on a farm with spectacular views. It is crammed full of beautiful things, lots of lovely touches and £175 a night. No minimum stay. It's the sort of place Chav and Teefs can only dream about.

Eat your heart out, you greedy pair. It knocks your overpriced, pitiful thatched dolls house into a cocked hat (a very small one, for a teeny, tiny cottage).

Btw Teefers, I guess you have no idea where N Yorkshire is located. Is it a county? Is it near Chichester? Or is it next to Norfolk? Never mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please may someone kindly point towards the video and timestamp of the Bamford pilates?

Reactions: 2
I too thought that she was pronouncing Vivo wrong at first in her latest flog, I thought I was having a moment.🤣 What is it Josie? Is it you need barefoot shoes because that is how your foot is supposed to be and is best for you, or is it that the extra padding is important for support if you are on your feet all day or have a high arch like her? Lord, she is SHAMELESS with her flogging. Nothing new I guess!

Who doesn’t go to the dr to confirm you have broken a bone?! Even if it is a bone the dr decides not to do anything about, you and your idiot husband should not go around diagnosing yourself especially if you say you can usually handle pain and this was bad. Or is that just a story so you can pivot to flogging new shoes?

I noticed she even described to people how to press the more button to get exactly where her links were. She must feel broke after partially paying for that one dinner that was priced like a normal nice ish restaurant in Ibiza. How those two suffer! 😂

Reactions: 6
I would never guess her age to be 32..more like 42.... she's aging like milk 🥴

1719236643944.png

Wonder if little dimwitted Charlie would notice if I snuck in some US or Canadian strawberries into his bowl? 😂 😂 😂

1719236930678.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time she uses the word 'blooms' I want to cave my own brain in with a spade 😖 Why can't she just say flowers like a normal person?!
Same!
And her Ibiza vlog…. I swear it could have been a drinking game for every time she said ‘Charlie organised’. Some would say the lady doth protest too much!! (Also, shall we gloss over ‘organised’ in favour of ‘paid’? 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 9
I would use the word “booked”. Paid insinuated he paid which we all know he didn’t. He’s more the executive assistant making all her bookings for her with her credit card!

Reactions: 10
I would use the word “booked”. Paid insinuated he paid which we all know he didn’t. He’s more the executive assistant making all her bookings for her with her credit card!
Yes, that’s what I meant - there was no chance he paid for anything, and god did she crow about how he apparently arranged everything. I don’t believe any of it for a second.

Reactions: 10
Miss gut immunity has a cold (no, not caused by air con, but by a virus!) and took it to a wellness session, lol!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11