Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotster

Just watching her latest video.....do all these jewellery companies she "works" with (flogs stuff for) not mind that she has deals with so many companies? Aren't they rivals? Especially as they are all quite similar? I'd have thought she would have to select one company and be their Ambassador and make sure she wears their stuff all the time? The other day it was all about Alex Monroe and today she's flogging Missoma.

The Viktor & Rolf Christmas Party.......wow. The amount of money these companies waste on these lavish, over the top PR dinners and events. The flower budget alone for it would feed a family for a year. So wasteful. Free drinks, free food, dresses on hire, goodie bags......

I'm actually chuckling watching Josie and Charlie "styling" her greenhouse......who styles a greenhouse? She's also going to put a wreath on the door of the damn thing! They are on another planet these two!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Allexie01

VIP Member
Josephine....please stop with the pretentiously fake laugh/speak thing that you are now doing all the time. It is not cute, it is not 'dorky', it is just annoying.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 15.36.28.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Anabananas

I am sorry, but your comment is laughable. "Older American" that very cocky coming from a UK citizen. You guys are not known as lookers and have bad teeth. You have a very cooky perception of how the world views the UK. You all are not attractive people starting with the royal family and have bad dental care. The only people that look halfway decent are the immigrants. The rest look like an inbreeding joke. I was on an international gossip site and the consensus was only the most unattractive, homely-looking people hate on Meghan Markel and they are usually from the Uk. and that post got about 101,000 likes. So calm down.
Over reaction much. I don’t know how you know she’s a ‘U.K. Citizen’ but way to attack those of us on here who are and never said anything about Americans. I am sure you are a masterpiece.

• Haha
  • Wow

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Clearly Joho and Chav care little about how their dogs cope with bonfire night! !!🥱
They may have been at home with the mum?

How daft does she think we are?!? The Allplants box unexpectedly but conveniently arrived just as she was trying to brainstorm up lunch. Scroll down to the description box and it’s a sponsored video. Which one is it Teefers?!? :mad: :cautious:🤬
She should be putting #AD on the screen or saying it’s an ad. She’s so shady. Doesn’t even say AD in the flog title. Looks like she’s about to get another report to the ASA….

Oh and Joho, if you actually wore the braces a you were meant to, you wouldn’t still be lisping so much. Not that any sort of brace could fix the teeth in that mouth.

Also, she should not be filming Monty Don! She does not have the rights to broadcast that. So that’s now an email to his management to let him know…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Azibi

I just cant get over them charging £1500 for a minimum 3 night stay! I just put lots of dates in and all were available, including over NYE. I guess even if they get one booking a month it will cover their mortgage and more so they probably aren't bothered about it being booked up all of the time! It's just so much money for not really Cotswolds and with no real outside space .

• Wow
  • Sick

nightingale_

Yesterday's "what's in my inbox vlog" .... I wish my inbox contained nothing but brands asking me to pick out my top 5 pieces to wear for free to their next event, my dietary restrictions, and an email from Instagram asking if I've requested to change my password.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hayleyraine

How does she make it look so uncool though
Because there's nothing remotely cool about her. She's just a tiresome salesperson flogging anything and everything, repetitively, on speed, with a useless, waste of space boyfriend who shows not one iota of embarrassment as he shows us around his dressing room. Meanwhile there are real men out there (and real women) doing real things instead of constantly pushing one product after another. Make it stop!

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Tee hee...... I see JoHo is selling s soap dish on Reliked, yep a soap dish! Half price and only £5 if you are interested. Gotta pay for that wedding somehow I guess 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
omg Josie rented the dress with train and is walking along the pavement without carrying the train, it is dragging across the filthy pavement..... no respect at all for whoever owns this dress or who rents it next...

• Angry
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Josie looked great in the jeans, so much younger and fresher. She has a good figure and the granny dresses do nothing for her. Nothing.
Blue jeans, a crisp white shirt and chunky jewellery would look fab. Take a chance Josie.
Plus get rid of the curls for once, straight hair and a red lip. New woman.
Charlie will be SPEECHLESS. So it would be a win win for you ... 🤪

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I just cant get over them charging £1500 for a minimum 3 night stay! I just put lots of dates in and all were available, including over NYE. I guess even if they get one booking a month it will cover their mortgage and more so they probably aren't bothered about it being booked up all of the time! It's just so much money for not really Cotswolds and with no real outside space .
It makes no sense, when a Daylesford cottage in Kingham or Daylesford village, which are larger, better furnished and stocked full come at 300-400 a night. Their greed know no bounds.

Lotster

I imagine any of us on here (or in real life) would be absolutely over the moon to receive one of these "generously gifted" hampers or deliveries. I'd be thrilled to receive a free bouquet of flowers, or a free bottle of perfume, or even just a mascara, yet people like Josie receive hundreds if not thousands of pounds worth of products on a daily/weekly basis and seem to think this is normal and expected?! There is never any guilt, or thanks, or embarassment. It's just not appreciated and it annoys me that companies spend so much money on lavish PR gifts and events for these people.

• Heart

Juliexyzz

did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?
I'm pretty sure the Zimmerman stuff is vouchers or similar. That's why she's getting them. Maybe even just wearing some of it and than sending back ? That explains all the begging . Now she's begging for a wedding dress and so complains on the prices. She doesn't want to spend her own money on anything. She is so entitled , she things she's doing other brands a favor if they give her things and she talks about it on her channel. She begged for a Bulgari bag and got one. Her never worn Chanel is also gifted from Xupes. All the rest of her bags are rafia or straw. She did have Chloe bag years ago. I think the only bag she actually bought is the Pochette Metis from LV when she was with Freddie somewhere in Switzerland I think. Years ago. Also, has anyone noticed how she never buys from or at Zara? Is it because they don't give out freebies, vouchers etc.

Last edited:
  • Sick

custosmorum

Chatty Member
It's bewildering that companies are still sending freebies to these influencers who have a more engaged following on tattle than they do in real life. Why aren't stores, beauty companies, fashion brands, etc reading the room? Not only has the economic climate changed, no one likes to see these floggers ungratefully receive gift after gift, selling product on and making an unethical profit when they can. I can't believe companies haven't noticed a drop off in their sales, as regular people steer clear of the brands.
I'd say finally, but I just see so many women still buying everything left and right that these influencers are selling. Not to be rude, but if you believe whatever Josie is spewing about her 13th favorite day cream of the week, you're an idiot.

• Heart
So she’s at Daylesford for her Pilates class. She has a busy day ahead with a meeting, gardening, going to village fetes so she definitely needs some “me” time! That’s after being pampered and looked after in Abu Dhabi for a week! The privilege is just unbearable. Also how much did Charlie’s mum love being on camera at that family celebration. Couldn’t help but notice that one of the other guests at the table pulled a little eye roll 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
He might be an annoying know-it-all but she’s SO rude and condescending when she speaks to him that it’s hard not to feel sorry for him. Although he could just walk away…

Oh and she’s suddenly decided she’s going to donate flowers next year to local care homes etc…
Haha hi Josie! Nice to see you listen to us occasionally! Keep reading, we can teach you how to not be such a spoilt brat!

Last edited:
  • Haha