Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I honestly think influencers have zero self awareness. I would imagine it’s hard work starting a ‘career’ in influencing, when you’re writing your own blog, taking your own pics, dealing with all email, editing your own content etc. But when you’re at the level of Josie, Lydia etc and you pay for an editor, photographer, admin assistant, to say they’re busy and stressed is a joke!!!
They literally unbox, sell, film themselves doing regular stuff we’d all do at the weekends.

They seem to forget that when they say ‘happy Wednesday everyone, it’s 2 pm now and I’ve done a Pilates class, had my nails done, done a bit of shopping at Daylesford, come back, picked some blooms, and just reapplied my make up ready for a meal tonight ‘ most people have been up since 6am actually working!!

The nerve to call this hard work or to post videos saying how well deserved their holidays are, just grinds me. I’d have more respect for them if they were honest and said ‘I earn more so employ people to do the majority of my job and I’m lucky enough to have lots of spare time, lots of freebies and lots of free holidays, so making the most of it while it lasts’

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
So I noticed in the vlog before last she showed her lawn in comparison to the fry/brown fields and said ‘gosh I don’t know how our lawn has managed to survive and stay so green’ - then in this video she full on shows them watering the lawn with hosepipes attached to a lawn sprinkler!! I know certain irrigation systems are immune from hose pipe bans but even if her area isn’t under a ban, you should still be careful and use as little as possible during a drought. No wonder their lawn is so green!
The area I’m in doesn’t have a hose pipe ban but we’re told to be a cautious and conscientious as possible. Like with lockdown she really doesn’t think rules apply to her.

• Angry

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Well my darlings, a little Daylesford gossip overheard today - our Toothy's best chum Robin was there with (I'm assuming) her mother in law. No makeup, dirty hair (but much shorter than expected) and she's as dumb as a bunch of rocks. It wounded like they were getting ready for a wedding, as she was wittering on about how she was going to wear a Nadine Merabi dress as they gifted it to her in exchange for tagging on Instagram. She went on to explain she had bought one for New Year, and when the brand 'found out who she was, they refunded her the £500 and told her she could pick and choose the dresses she liked in the future'.

Jade Holland Cooper was also striding about, head to toe in her cheap little brand looking hilarious :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I can’t believe the extortionate £500 per night doesn’t encompass a cleaning fee - wtf?! Staying there would only make sense if you were part of a group of four adults - especially if there are no walkable amenities/attractions.
Not going to lie - thanks to her horrific pricing, I’ve booked myself a Daylesford cottage for my birthday - seems like a great deal now!

• Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
oh i HATE this "toxins and fluoride are bad for you" absolute pseudoscience NONSENSE. fluoride is NOT harmful in the water supply, charlie, and toxins are a MYTH. we HAVE LIVERS FFS. this goop nonsense drives me nuts.

cashmere is goat, not wool, but also that is such bullshit. polyester is gross.
What got me was all the ‘we need to order organic produce from the cotswolds so we consume less toxins’ as the words come out of her chemically enhanced mouth, looks like she’s fake tanned and obviously dyes her hair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Janinbow

How dreadfully were they dressed for an equestrian event. He looked like a bookie and she was a walking logo. No wonder someone commented. Talk about nouveau riche, the country set must have had a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Nobody:
Josie trying to sell a new product: So my darlings, this is a supersonic deluxe anti aging facial cold ice pore restrictor, so what it does is it is composed of pineapple, passion fruit and raisin extracts, it refines and smoothes the texture of your skin. The fruit acids create an intense heat on your skin so you use this device and basically *fake random giggle* put it on your skin and what it does is that it will remove all pores, because pores are opened and closed while you sleep. So when you're sleeping my darlings, you need to put a LED mask first it only costs 1K pound, and then you wake up and use this supersonic deluxe anti aging facial colde ice pore restrictor device for only 300 pounds with my code JOSIE10, you get it for 280 pound! *fake giggle* I don't know about you but that's a big bargain, especially in this day and age where everything is so expensive and inflation is coming to bite us! *fake giggle* if you have any questions leave me a comment down below and I will do my best to respond :D"

• Haha
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
In today's flogathon.....JoHo tried to be goofy....

Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 18.13.36.png
Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 18.14.58.png

and the 'Mansplainer' really should buy a size bigger jacket or leave the thing unbuttoned!! And what a weird shirt/tie/jacket combo??
Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 18.22.18.png

And...and...and...don't get too excited....Cha Cha is thinking about doing a podcast :oops: :rolleyes: All about the problems involved when you buy a period property. Oh well, be good for the insomniacs!

• Haha
  • Wow

elizagem

One of Teefers old vlogs popped up on my feed.
It's almost like she's aged in dog years. And very stressful years ...

Whoever did the bonding or whatever to her teeth deserves a flogging. Seriously.
I almost feel bad for her.
Almost.
:cool:

I wish she'd stop the over-tanning ... she looks so much younger / fresher / cleaner without the orange tan.
Finally, the orange tan, curls and granny dresses age her so much.
View attachment 1639354View attachment 1639355
View attachment 1639365

Take a shot every time SK Chaz says "... paint it in Cotswold green ..."
You'll be dead in no time.

He's such a pretentious twit.
I think the Botox and fillers are ageing too. They give her the appearance of an older woman trying to look younger - plus her totally (unnaturally) smooth forehead makes the rest of her face look older in comparison. Young women, please lay off the Botox, you don’t need it! It’s marketed as ‘preventative’ but actually causes the muscles to weaken over time, eventually making you look older.

I can’t bring myself to watch any of her vlogs at the moment - they’re just so irritating!

• Heart

Ja’mieKing

So they are going to Greece next week?! lol. And she has another trip at the end of the September. She isn’t a travel vlogger. I know she probably makes a lot from influencing but these trips aren’t allll paid for! I’d like to see a breakdown of what she earns, what she spends on clothing, what she blows at Daylesford and Soho Farmhouse and how much is expended on luxury travel.

Unless she has a longterm business model beyond an airbnb, she is going to wake up one day with less income and an addiction to this ridiculous lifestyle. We are heading into really challenging financial times. People are not going to be buying dresses from her links and companies aren’t going to have the budget for influencers. I foresee a major shift in the market. People are going to take these sponsorships for much less. Long gone will be the days of $10K for mentioning a moisturizer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MissPhilosophy

OMG… I almost fell for it. I liked the “Amazon Cashmere Dress”, so I clicked on the link… Girl, if you are lying just don’t make it that obvious. The thing is not even made of wool but mainly Polyester and Cotton and is from some Chinese retailer. Even the shipping is from China… so much for the “supporting local businesses” crap. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn’t dream of spending it on such poor quality items from shady companies that supposedly never heard from fair trade or workers’ welfare/safety/rights….

• Wow
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Josie and Freddy singing in the vlog ... made me feel an intense rage. They are insufferable. Soooo irritating.

• Haha
  • Heart

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I think this is all of us but everytime Charlie shows up on screen i'm like
Oh God here it is...the thing that talks for hours
michael-scott-sad.gif

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Jo Ho and her absolutely ‘tasteful’ mug still with the price label attached….is she going to return it? She makes the most awful slurping noises when she drinks doesn’t she?

0D3F3370-7056-4B9C-B6E1-923A8506E893.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lanathebest

Chatty Member
She promotes a country that has zero human rights because it's free

Charlie about arabic - "it's a really different way of speaking"
1662117227414.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart