Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
C523BFAF-66D3-47C3-838D-8513DC86C84F.jpeg

My darlings, look who I just ran into. And before you ask, yes she did randomly whip out her laptop at the spot the juices and smoothies normally are - bizarre

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Anabananas

Tonight’s flog: a long rant about the poor quality of wedding dresses, presumably prompted by the fact That she still hasn’t managed to beg a freebie for the big day.

She is uniquely qualified to make this observation apparently.

“If you feel the same way about weddings…or any other industries that need fixing, let me know in the comments.”

well now.

let me think of an appalling industry that needs sorting out…

she is so ignorant and unaware.

knob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Soon she gonna do onlyfans
1660913942745.png
1660913964152.png
1660913996587.png

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP IM WHEEZIN
WHO DOES THAT? OMG WHAT IS THAT?

WHO FILMS THEMSELVES IN A THONG GARDENING AND ADDING PIANO INSTRUMENTAL FOR YOUR 70 YEAR OLD SOUTHERN AMERICAN AUDIENCE ON YOUTUBE?
IM DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

the "business lessons" from jo malone were so basic. thats my pet peeve when people give u "lessons" but it's quotes uve seen everywhere, it's better to shut up

Last edited:
  • Haha

juniper54ny

I want to extend my condolences from America on the loss of Queen Elizabeth To my British friends here on Tattle. I loved her too and will mourn with you. Hugs !

• Heart

loujo001

Here we go again. Josie slagging off beauty therapists by saying all gimmick home beauty machines are the same as salon ones.
No we have years off training and intensive training .for instance I trained for a year to do microcurrent facials. The machines sold to salons are much stronger. To protect the consumer low grade ones are sold as there are contraindications.
Battery operated ones are not strong.
There is no need to undermine beauty therapists as stupid and that we are ripping off consumers 'with off the shelf crap machines'
She would be asked to leave my salon

Reactions: 31

Inthefrock

I thought her finance advice was cringy. My overall feeling is that she's just had a wake up call. That her revenues will be going down considerably, as people will be spending less. It's finally hit her that we're in a financial crisis and that there's a war on. About a year behind us with being in touch with reality. 😏

• Heart

jessica b

did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?

• Haha

Noxnoctis

One cannot speak of poor quality wedding dresses / glasshouses while also flogging cheap amazon / LED Masks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Josie is selling her soul for Black Friday. Ad ad ad ad and more ads. How can one person advertise so many fucking face creams?

• Haha
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
Does anyone else pick blackberries like this? Cutting a whole branch of both ripe and unripe blackberries!! So....fewer blackberries can ripen and be available for others!!! Stupid, stupid, selfish woman!!

Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 11.11.57.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Hungarianka

VIP Member
That is one unflattering dress on Josie.... 🤢

View attachment 1686264
And looked like hookers sorry but that’s what they look like in all that shmata. Behaved like complete idiots and were too loud at the interval and after and were extremely uncouth given the sort of people that had to endure them who are dignified, appropriately dressed and aren’t giggling like baboons (Josephine’s behind … Oy gevalt!) how do I know?! I unfortunately was there however my box was as far away as possible of all the operas I’ve ever been to they had to be there the night I went. Also Freddy swears like a sailor as does Ms Etiquette Josephine. Em wasn’t as bad but no doubt by the looks and eyebrows of others could read the room better than the ugly sisters

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, Charlie doesn't have the time to paint? WHAT. DOES. HE. DO??? With all the knowledge in that big brain of his, the estate manager should already know by now how to prep and paint properly.
She's ready for bed at HALF PAST 6?? Charlie going on and on about the lamp and the sofa, PLEASE STOP. What a boring, boring, pretentious, vapid life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Hass

Chatty Member
she has titled her vlog "we needed this holiday". Are you kidding me!!!! WTF. So out of touch with the reality of ukraine/interest rates/cost of food and electricity....wtf

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I don't get why she is tucking the scarf under the belt? so weird. 🤷‍♀️ whole outfit looks like a mess and all those labels. tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jessie98

VIP Member
Such a patronising stuck up twat. Gloating about facials in a spa after a paid for trip to Singapore 🤣🤣🤣. The majority of the UK and Ireland are in a cost of living crisis but of course we feel sorry for you after a delayed flight and 14 hour trip so that spa day was well deserved. You absolute selfish moron

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27