Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I cringed so badly for them when Charlie was talking about the stately home and how he’d be anxious managing it - he said ‘oh this moat here, I’d fill in with water, or maybe it is usually filled with water and they’ve drained it for this event’.
No Charlie, it’s a Ha-Ha, not a moat, never meant to have water in and if you both were as well-healed as you try and make out, you’d know exactly what a Ha-Ha is and what they’re used for. Talk about embarrassing yourself while trying to sound oh so sophisticated!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soooooo, I don't usually post on here, I tend to frequent the Lydia Millen treads, but after watching Josie's "Wholesome Habits" YT vlog I noticed she is now copying Lydia. She is literally embarrassing herself as she is obsessing about the cheap Chinese cashmere Amazon sweater dresses that Lydia drones on about. She has also purchased the same sheep jumper.

So now let's talk about the "sexy" over the knee knitted boots she was wearing. If she thinks these boots are sexy, well I am lost for words. The boots and Josie herself are the least sexy things I can possibly think of.

Finally, she trots off to Burford and doesn't question why her final spend is so expensive when she accidentally pays £60 for a small plant. I'm sorry, but if I go shopping and my final bill is £60 more than expected I would notice and question why. Just goes to prove how blase these influencers are when it comes to money :sick: So tone deaf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
A nice untasteful outfit from our fashionista tonight *cough cough*

View attachment 1733257

Plus please be aware there is loads and loads of old Cha Cha tonight droning on about his bile coloured dressing room and his hundreds of gilets and blazers, (does he really have a shocking pink blazer???)
Remember when she said she didn't like labelled items :oops:

She's now just looking embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

LouLou10

I’ve only just found this thread, I can’t believe there’s only 32…Lydia has 100s 😂 I think Josie is just as bad as Lydia 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
His taste in ‘art’ and furniture is seriously questionable.
Josie and Charlie do not understand a thing about scale in that damn house. Such a beautiful backdrop and all they do is fill it with dinky wood furniture, too small rugs, and shoddy frames.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Am88

She slipped up a bit in todays flog with all her “meetings”.. she went to one meeting and the rest of the day was spent”meeting” her nail salon and hair dresser

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Oooooooh I am LIVING for the on-the-ground reporting from Tattlers !!!! ❤ So much more interesting than whatever Teefers is shilling ....

• Haha

Elsewhere

I literally lol everytime she puts those under eye patches on… not under her eyes!! 😂😂 but on her cheekbones. She’s ridiculous.

• Haha

Pinkpeonies

I haven’t watched anything for a while and I’m watching 20 September’s drivel. I’ve had to turn it off because Charlie is so fucking disgusting. The CONSTANT coughing and clearing of the throat. Imagine living with him doing that whilst mansplaining (well it’s hardly mansplaining as he gets everything wrong). The ego on him is incredible. He is so foul and I really think he’s had a negative impact on Jodie’s attitude as she’s much worse after being trapped with him during lockdown.

Also she’s had braces before so why does she keep going on and on about them and asking viewers to leave comments with tips. Ahhh to get the engagement up.

Dump Charlie, dump the dodgy beautician who’s messed your lips up and dump the haughty attitude. I think we’ll see a huge backlash against the more luxury focused influencers once people start getting their utility bills in October.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Latest blog ..Josie... 'this house really doesn't get cold especially the top floors'...also Josie (in her dressing room wrapped up in a fleece) 'it is sooooo cold in here 😆

Google maps says it's an hour cycle, but tbh I wouldn't want to cycle on those country roads....
No one would want to cycle those roads with teefers driving along like a nutter while talking to her camera!

• Haha

Juliexyzz

Because she thinks just because her half-brother is Spanish born and English mother is Spanish speaking, a teacher apparently and is fluent therefore she is too. Yet her pronunciation is unpredictable and mispronounced at the best of times making a mockery of the language and her self professed abilities at the same time in my opinion
She makes a mockery of her own mother tongue with the silly accents and the rrrrrrrr .
Not to mention her butchering french and italian words.

• Haha

Lotster

I agree the whole "I am sooooo busy because it's Black Friday" is an absolute joke. Yes, I get that it's their busiest time for flogging stuff and showing off all their freebies, but they are just not in the real world. Being properly busy is getting up at the crack of dawn and commuting on a packed train or bus, spending all day at work (an actual job) and then commuting back home, sorting something out for dinner, maybe watching a bit of telly, and going to bed. These people are SO very busy, yet still have time to go shopping, go for manicures, do their hair, put a full face of make up on every day, cook for friends, go to influencer events. Not saying any of those things are bad/wrong per se, but don't try and pretend you have stressful lives because you can't keep up with all the free stuff you get sent at this time of year.

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
It’s taken for her affiliate income to drop for her to realise a global recession is coming….parts of what she said were just point blank wrong as well. How can you be the owner of multiple properties and not understand interest rates?

Allexie01

VIP Member
A nice untasteful outfit from our fashionista tonight *cough cough*

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 17.48.00.png

Plus please be aware there is loads and loads of old Cha Cha tonight droning on about his bile coloured dressing room and his hundreds of gilets and blazers, (does he really have a shocking pink blazer???)

• Haha
  • Wow

Iloveflowers

Not even sure who I am answering here - but anyway, I haven't watched Josie for a while, but I looked comments and at the photos from 6 years ago and now and yes, Josie looks so much prettier, fresher and more natural as she was. It's not just the teeth, although they are horrendous now, it's the overly formal curled hair now that ages her. Also, the permanently surprised eyebrows, the fussy clothes, the lips and the lip liner .... She truly is a victim of doing too much to herself. She should have left well alone - she was fine as she was. Shame really...