Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliexyzz

I can't even hate watch her anymore. She's insufferable. Is she a pathological liar ? I'm no expert . All I know is that I don't believe anything she says. The move was interesting but now it's all the same, garden content which doesn't really interest me. Even the fashion content is bad, repetitive ( same style , same colours ) , unprofessional - tags hanging on clothes, no reference to her size as comparison , the material content of the clothes, half of the stuff she tries on doesn't even fit her and so on.
She also seems to be very dishonest.
Still , I hang out here cause I love this little wonderful and strange community 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jessie98

VIP Member
Just incase any of you aren't aware Josie lives in the COTSWOLDS. You know just incase you miss her telling us this every day.

• Haha

Louise84

Chatty Member
I truly truly hope she’s not been given a freebie to the F1 in Singapore. She has zero interest in F1 (and nor does Charlie as far as I know). It was bad enough Lydia going but this is truly unbearable. As a MASSIVE F1 fan it really grinds my gears that these over paid nobodies get to go to these fabulous events they don’t give a shit about.

• Angry
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
How many times does Charlie darling need to explain how to cook a roast dinner? I'm guessing this is for the American fans as everyone in the UK knows how to cook a roast (with the exception of Lydia Millen obv) .

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
One of Teefers old vlogs popped up on my feed.
It's almost like she's aged in dog years. And very stressful years ...

Whoever did the bonding or whatever to her teeth deserves a flogging. Seriously.
I almost feel bad for her.
Almost.
:cool:

I wish she'd stop the over-tanning ... she looks so much younger / fresher / cleaner without the orange tan.
Finally, the orange tan, curls and granny dresses age her so much.
Screenshot_20221006-105011_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-083447_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221010-084424_YouTube.jpg

Take a shot every time SK Chaz says "... paint it in Cotswold green ..."
You'll be dead in no time.

He's such a pretentious twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Am88

Any statement saying “100% of people from X country are ugly” is pretty imbecilic

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Allexie01

VIP Member
When will the squinting hobbit realise that she is carrying a wide brimmed hat and has sunglasses on top of her head!??

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 11.54.21.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

elizagem

Here we go again. Josie slagging off beauty therapists by saying all gimmick home beauty machines are the same as salon ones.
No we have years off training and intensive training .for instance I trained for a year to do microcurrent facials. The machines sold to salons are much stronger. To protect the consumer low grade ones are sold as there are contraindications.
Battery operated ones are not strong.
There is no need to undermine beauty therapists as stupid and that we are ripping off consumers 'with off the shelf crap machines'
She would be asked to leave my salon
I think what’s interesting is that she clearly doesn’t believe that - as she always going to the salon. It’s like how she does her nails at home and raves about it and then gets them re-done at the salon just a few days later. She’s just full of crap - anything to sell, sell, sell! You can’t trust a word she says. One minute Joules is her favourite countryside brand, then it’s Holland and Cooper. Elemis is her favourite skincare product, then it’s Chantecaille, then it’s Skin and Me. She claims to care abut the environment and encourages people to ‘buy local’ then flogs Amazon rubbish and jets off around the world. She warns about toxins, while injecting her face full of filler and Botox. She talks about eating healthily while consuming mac n cheese and sugary Ribena. These QVC style influencers really are the pits.

• Heart

Ch21

Chatty Member
It’s a little tone deaf given the economic situation to a call a £40 bottle of wine the cheaper one

• Sick

simsimaa

The unboxing and flaunting of free items / money in today’s vlog was just TOO MUCH. she literally unboxed 1000s of pounds worth of stuff and looked so smug doing it. She’s becoming really unlikeable.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Louise84

Chatty Member
Josie is a strange choice for HC I feel. Their stuff tends to be designed for tall willowy figures (like Victoria or Jade herself) so not really Josie!! I’m short too and find the HC things way too long - total length, waist and sleeve length. I noticed in her packing for Singapore flog she was weariing an HC jumper and had the cuffs turned up so much that all the buttons on the cuffs were covered. I even had to have their petite length jeans taken up!! Also, she’s not horsey and she doesn’t wear jeans - can you imagine her rocking up in their biker jeans and leather jackets? It would be hilarious though!!

• Haha

TulipLillies

The trip to Abu Dhabi is sponsored. If anyone else watch French influencer, Caroline Beaute active just went and her trips always match Josie's (Maldives, Ibiza).
Spot on. There is a reason why they are traveling in circles, to the same destinations they've already visited multiple times, although obviously having budget to travel the globe, discovering new places - most of their travelings are sponsored.

But is she spending anything? The dress was probably a freebie or purchased with vouchers. She wants US to buy the blooming' dress so she will get a backhander!!
Exactly. She actually keeps just a fragment of those designer hauls, the rest is going back. On daily basis, she wears her 'Amazon finds' as majority of rational people regardless their financial status. The wealthiest people on the globe are usually the most casually dressed ones.

here's josie wearing culture like a costume. but could we expect any less? she's like those white women who buy abayas and wear them once, out to dinner or something.
I see nothing wrong in POC wearing Caucasian or Asian style wigs and clothing, just as I see nothing wrong in people wearing ethno inspired/themed pieces, or in showing respect/avoiding problems in certain environments by wearing what's considered to be appropriate outfit for that particular culture/environment. It's rather basic knowledge that places of worship, that being mosque, synagogue, temple or church require certain dress code with emphasis on modesty and it's also common knowledge that you should dress appropriately to local cultures when visiting.
I feel certain types of sensitivities are over the board lately, being rather unfounded, intentional and toxic. People tend to get offended for no reason at all, and only legitimate targets lately appear to be Caucasians. White creators' threads here are full of racist bashing and inappropriate comments with no reaction from mods and admins whatsoever. Write something similar about POC or Jewish people and watch how fast you'll be canceled - talking about entitlement and 'non existing racism' in POC community. I am yet to find regular chatty forums that are exclusively Caucasian, while race based Lipstick Alley (POC forum) exists for ages, i.e. And you can find copy/paste comments there that also exist here. Same people don't bash POC or Asian creators, just Caucasian ones. It's just wrong. Stop guilt shame people into self censorship and deprivation of their freedom of speech. Especially if you are showing blatant signs of the same issues you are calling them out for. Racism is not exclusive to Caucasians. On the contrary - now more than ever it's obvious that it's in rampant progression in all ethnic groups. People should not be bullied into apologizing for being white, non vegan, non Jewish or heterosexual. At least I have no intention to. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Surely at some point later in their lives they're going to look back and think 'what did we actually do?
Honestly, I don't think they will be wondering that at all. I don't think they are capable of that type of reflection.
They probably think of themselves as successful business(wo)men and modern elite. Charlie fancies himself as the estate manager and Josie tries so hard to present herself as a lady with class. I don't think they realize how cringey they are to anyone who sees through them.

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
He might be an annoying know-it-all but she’s SO rude and condescending when she speaks to him that it’s hard not to feel sorry for him. Although he could just walk away…

Oh and she’s suddenly decided she’s going to donate flowers next year to local care homes etc…
Haha hi Josie! Nice to see you listen to us occasionally! Keep reading, we can teach you how to not be such a spoilt brat!
It’s interesting you see it that way, anytime I watch I think he’s the condescending one. Constantly interrupts her, corrects minor details that aren’t important, just seems to disagree for the sake of it. He’s a lazy bum who tried his hand at influencing but failed miserably so just mopes around the house in his gilet chatting about roast potatoes and moving antique furniture around that he didn’t even pay for

• Haha

Ja’mieKing

They were just in Mallorca not to mention the dozens of other vacations Josie has taken this year alone. That big beautiful old house is truly wasted on these two.

No one at 30-years-old travels like this and the 1% of the 1% who can afford to take so many trips are working too much and can’t get all of the time off. It really is a shame that people like Josie get to have so many experiences and usually it’s paid for or she’s making money from it in the process.

But as nice as it must be not to have to work a real job and be on one long perpetual holiday, all of the money in the world isn’t worth losing your privacy and selling out to be a digital salesperson.

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
jade had her biker boots, jeans, the acrylic chunky knit and her bag and sunglasses on when I saw her .. I don't know how she can happily wear her brand shoes, acrylic sweater and sunglasses...or bag! the jeans I like
Did you see the coat? Full length houndstooth complete with glinting logo 😂
We need some sort of bat signal when we’re there

• Haha

Easy Bake

I have always wondered what she sees in him? He is a pretty repulsive sort even to look at, mean shifty, too close together eyes, dreadful taste in clothes - wears skin tight 'man leggings', the lack of humour, the droning voice and never-ending mansplaining which even she finds exasperating, seemingly no evidence of him ever having had a proper job - lives off her money & enterprises. What's to like? She is an immature, pompous, uneducated, ill mannered prat but she has inherited wealth and a strong work ethic. There must be loads of amusing, attractive hooray henry's around that might find her appealing???
I have said this before, in my opinion only, but I wonder if Charlie might be on the high end of the spectrum. Charlie doesn't seem to understand social "cues", and often talks over Josie and avoids making eye contact. He also has no sense of humour and doesn't seem to get the jokes. Obviously there's lots of people in the world who are like this and not on the spectrum. In any case, he is definitely a bit awkward.

• Haha