Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
4k to 15k is insane for a wedding dress you can get them for 1k or less.

She was happy to rip off her subs with her zimmerman scam though .....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I used to watch some Josie’s videos years ago. Although them always seemed off, I couldn’t point out exactly how. Sometimes I liked them, most of the time I didn’t. I cringe at the sight of fake tan in general, bad ones in particular. Until I stopped altogether. Then I found Tattle and saw she had her own thread. Jeez, she’s gone downhill fast, I tried to watch some of the “Cotswolds life” videos but I don’t have the patience anymore.

Now I’m curious, who is that Lydia?
Oh lord, if you don’t like Josie’s Cotswolds life, please don’t watch Lydia. Lydia wants to be like josie, has totally changed her accent, tries to make her GP style bungalow into Josie’s period property, doesn’t even stealth boast but just outright boasts about everything to make her appear rich and upper class. She too now dresses up in what she thinks is countryside attire, pretends to horse ride, now pretends to shoot, but it’s all just costumes and props to give the impression of a rich country grandmother (as she called herself).

Lydia doesn’t do the hard hard sell in every vlog like Josie but that’s more down to the fact that she’s burned every single bridge with every single brand and has next to zero sponsorships. She never goes on trips (no more free brand holidays) never leaves the house for events (no more invites anywhere)

Instead she stays home in her greenhouse where she buys fully grown plants as props, doesn’t garden, with her best friend/PA who treats her like a baby, her cringe husband, her 2 sausage dogs (again copied from Josie) who she shouts at all the time, and is generally one of the most detestable women on the internet.

And that’s not going into the fact she’s been blacklisted from brands for her behaviour and bullied her hairdresser trying to ruin her business.

Josie is fake AF, a grifter, and nauseating but IMO Lydia is so much worse. And this is coming from someone who followed her when she first started and enjoyed her content for years!

• Heart
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Does she not spot the outright lies when editing her vids? She was showing the attic room where guests will stay and said they provide the dyson fans in each room, because even though they have heating on, upstairs is always so warm because hot air rises.

Next scene, she’s in her dressing room (top floor) and says it’s so cold she’s having to wear her fleece and the dyson fan is having its filter cleaned. Then even went ‘brrrrr it’s so so chilly’ - eh?! You literally were just saying how cosy and warm your guests always are because you house, in particular the top floor, is so warm?! Which is it?

Then they drove to SoHo farm house in the old Defender and Josie and the little boy were in the back, on those benches which don’t have seat belts. Absolutely no way would I either let my kids in that car on the roads with zero safety or restraint, nor would I take kids in my car if there was no car seats or seat belts. So irresponsible - Especially when they have 2 brand new cars which are much safer!!

Those roads (even if just a 15 min drive) are mainly all 60mph lanes. I dread to think of what would happen in a crash - flying through the windscreen, hitting the driver from behind, head on the wooden steering wheel they’ve had installed.

Up to the age of 12 (or unless a child is above a certain height) it is illegal to transport children in vehicles without a high-backed child seat/ booster seat. Those kids looked much younger than 12. I just couldn’t be so irresponsible. And all for the aesthetics of arriving at SoHo House in an old defender 🙄

• Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
she must have mentioned 4 times throughout the vlog that she would have placed in the top three if she had competed in the flower and veg competitions. Is she desperate for a ribbon/trophy? Should we all pitch in and buy her a trophy so that she can brag to people how she has won something??

• Haha
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?
She could always make her own wedding dress. After all she did boast about copying a designer dress as part of a college assessment and her tutor could not tell it from the original! Really looking forward to this wedding……. gonna give us sooooooo much material to snark at!

• Haha

elizagem

How poor can one person be at curling their own hair?!! Literally every other vlog demonstrates her “epic fail” at curling hair!! So boring.

Also, why does she never look at the size of anything before ordering? She’s got an oversized seedling tray for her greenhouse and a giant bag of oats in just the last couple of vlogs - she must waste so much energy returning things when she could easily avoid doing so. All her deliveries are hardly good for the environment - can’t stand influencers preaching to us about being environmentally friendly when they are anything but. In fact their whole existence is based on consumerism and wastefulness.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Shalimar

3 night minimum + 100 cleaning fee + 271 service fee makes £1871. I have never paid that much for flights + nice 4 star hotel for 3 nights in London with my adult daughter. But maybe it's more for tax purposes than for people actually staying there.

• Wow
  • Sick

Louise84

Chatty Member
I just watched Victoria ITF’s french chateau vlog, and my goodness, poor Josie. Next to all the other fashionista influencers she looked so frumpy and out of place in her cheap Amazon unnatural fibre cashmere dress and Granny coat. Also, in a group of 15+ people all you could hear in every shot was non stop blabbering from Chav, mansplaining about everything!!

• Haha
  • Heart

simsimaa

Did anyone catch Amelia Liana’s (now deleted) TikTok about trends she hates? She SLATED Valentino rock studs and someone commented and tagged Josie in it 😂

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
omg if you like listening to chav drone on don't miss tonights vlog.... hes filled about half an hour id say!!!! whilst stood in kitchen.....slaving away
"Using lots of fresh herbs.. that are massively underrated in cooking ". Oh Charlie stfu.
Damn, I'd be drinking every day too if I had to listen to him speak all day long.

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 12.05.32.png

Arrived TO!!!?????? Who ever says that, (other than 'influencers')?

Knickers up the bum.....AGAIN. Thought she was supposed to be a demure, classy lady of good taste? Nah, trashy as a Kardashian!

• Sick
  • Haha

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Moaning (pretending she’s joking but she’s not) about not flying business on her free trip to Singapore. Spoilt brat.

And obviously she could have donated the lovely flowers that were left at her house after the photo shoot to someone/somewhere that might enjoy them in the village, but no. She has to keep everything because she’s greedy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Madhouse1

So I looked up the prices of things she mentioned in the vlog, those expensive pyjamas were nearly £600 for pyjamas!! And for all of those dior shoes and bags, it’s about £8k/£9k!!!! She’s so out of touch with reality

• Sick
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
Pffffttt....well, that's the last time I ever go shopping in Harvey Nicks :mad:

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 16.31.39.png

Fancy sending that arrogant, smug, supercilious, conceited, condescending, pompous prat all those freebie high end goodies when so many will be struggling this Christmas. Disgusting!

Yes JoHo...this is just how I feel about YOU!

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 16.23.52.png
Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 16.23.36.png

• Angry
  • Wow

elizagem

Does she not spot the outright lies when editing her vids? She was showing the attic room where guests will stay and said they provide the dyson fans in each room, because even though they have heating on, upstairs is always so warm because hot air rises.

Next scene, she’s in her dressing room (top floor) and says it’s so cold she’s having to wear her fleece and the dyson fan is having its filter cleaned. Then even went ‘brrrrr it’s so so chilly’ - eh?! You literally were just saying how cosy and warm your guests always are because you house, in particular the top floor, is so warm?! Which is it?

Then they drove to SoHo farm house in the old Defender and Josie and the little boy were in the back, on those benches which don’t have seat belts. Absolutely no way would I either let my kids in that car on the roads with zero safety or restraint, nor would I take kids in my car if there was no car seats or seat belts. So irresponsible - Especially when they have 2 brand new cars which are much safer!!

Those roads (even if just a 15 min drive) are mainly all 60mph lanes. I dread to think of what would happen in a crash - flying through the windscreen, hitting the driver from behind, head on the wooden steering wheel they’ve had installed.

Up to the age of 12 (or unless a child is above a certain height) it is illegal to transport children in vehicles without a high-backed child seat/ booster seat. Those kids looked much younger than 12. I just couldn’t be so irresponsible. And all for the aesthetics of arriving at SoHo House in an old defender 🙄
She clearly doesn’t spot her own lies. I noticed in the same video that at 38:51 mins she says “I do love Bare Minerals mascara but it is not the most waterproof” (she’s been crying, watching the film Aisha - I thought for a dreadful moment she’d developed a social conscience but thankfully it was just an ad for Sky - phew!)… then fast forward to 47:16 mins and the next day and she says “I am not wearing mascara at the moment as the LVL is still looking sooo good” - so which is it? Mascara or not mascara? And who actually cares? And why am I even writing this?! I don’t know, but still it is so annoying!

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Not even sure who I am answering here - but anyway, I haven't watched Josie for a while, but I looked comments and at the photos from 6 years ago and now and yes, Josie looks so much prettier, fresher and more natural as she was. It's not just the teeth, although they are horrendous now, it's the overly formal curled hair now that ages her. Also, the permanently surprised eyebrows, the fussy clothes, the lips and the lip liner .... She truly is a victim of doing too much to herself. She should have left well alone - she was fine as she was. Shame really...
Yep, if you go back to around 2015/2016 she looked SO much better. More natural, not the fake “look at me in the countryside in my frilly dress” fake crap. She dressed normally for her age, was far more down to earth. God forbid she’d ever do a Primark haul or anything like that now! I also wonder when she got elocution lessons. Her accent was much softer and gentle back then, she dropped her t’s and was far more relaxed. Now she talks like a horrible Victorian school mistress! She obviously decided to have this weird overhaul and “relaunch” herself as this strange fake-posh character but it just doesn’t suit her at all. If she came over as down-to-Earth it wouldn’t matter so much but even her attempts at “I’m normal and goofy” are really fake.

• Heart