Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fed up of Joho and the companies who give her freebies and paid promos and I approve of this thread!! 😱 old labia pits and elephant décolleté

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonight’s flog: a long rant about the poor quality of wedding dresses, presumably prompted by the fact That she still hasn’t managed to beg a freebie for the big day.

She is uniquely qualified to make this observation apparently.

“If you feel the same way about weddings…or any other industries that need fixing, let me know in the comments.”

well now.

let me think of an appalling industry that needs sorting out…

she is so ignorant and unaware.

knob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
One cannot speak of poor quality wedding dresses / glasshouses while also flogging cheap amazon / LED Masks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
hilarious vlog. so much to be said about it. Anyone with a drone and the inclination 😂 she's sunbathing nude on her "terrace"... aka "several roof tiles" 😂

The drink she made looks like toddlers spew.

She pretty much strokes her dogs. 🍆 .....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
4k to 15k is insane for a wedding dress you can get them for 1k or less.

She was happy to rip off her subs with her zimmerman scam though .....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s a little tone deaf given the economic situation to a call a £40 bottle of wine the cheaper one

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Looks like she has come up with an ingenious plan to overcome the high cost of a wedding dress. She may launch her own line of dresses costing a fraction of the price, using her expertise in the business (a one month module from her uni course) so being fully conversant in fabrics and design, she's taking a big peice of the wedding pie. Take that Freddy and your ghastly play-dresses - I'm moving in with the big boys of high-end fashion.
Of course she knows what she is doing, as she is an expert at duping high-end dresses a la Zimmerman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has such 'male gay ' mannerisms. I know people will come for me by that. But the droopy hand tilts hair flick and over acting in a woman is not normal. She really is a sunworshipper, who climbs up a ladder to walk across boiling hot tiles to sit butt naked on a deckchair and then complains of brain fog? twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So old Joho doesn’t want to do Wedding traditions. Well Joho why bother- just don’t get married then you muppet!

She has such 'male gay ' mannerisms. I know people will come for me by that. But the droopy hand tilts hair flick and over acting in a woman is not normal. She really is a sunworshipper, who climbs up a ladder to walk across boiling hot tiles to sit butt naked on a deckchair and then complains of brain fog? twit
Thought you were talking about the awful Em Sheldon there… with the manisms ….
do we think she pays the cleaner/admin lady minimum wage? Or in freebies?

Reactions: 9
She is right about bridal wear industry. She is entitled to her opinion in regard. But somehow, coming from someone who wears Dior gardening accessories and most definitely can afford bespoke, couture designer gown, feels a bit unauthentic and gives an impression of desperate need of 'kindly gifted colabs' when it comes to that 80% of non traditional wedding choices they made since that's 'who they are'. No need to be disheartened, there is still time to ''manifest' few more % of traditional items before settle on a garden, cheese spread party and DJ Alexa royalty free online music choices. It's like listening to Rothschilds complaining on Asda wine selection. It's interesting though, how a couple with Cotswolds address and her fashion 'sense' would opt for non traditional anything. Of camera personality? Could be.

She is right about greenhouse as well. I'm with her and Lyds on that - if you are marketed as high quality brand with prices to match - you have obligation to deliver what you charged your customers for and not made them wait for almost a year for the product to be delivered. They paid top range - they should get what they paid for.

Reactions: 11
1. That woman is not actually getting married. She’s planning for content.

2. I amnot in the least bit interested in kissing her dogs paws. Especially since they frolic in the dirt. And it’s giving beastality at this point.

She is right about bridal wear industry. She is entitled to her opinion in regard. But somehow, coming from someone who wears Dior gardening accessories and most definitely can afford bespoke, couture designer gown, feels a bit unauthentic and gives an impression of desperate need of 'kindly gifted colabs' when it comes to that 80% of non traditional wedding choices they made since that's 'who they are'. No need to be disheartened, there is still time to ''manifest' few more % of traditional items before settle on a garden, cheese spread party and DJ Alexa royalty free online music choices. It's like listening to Rothschilds complaining on Asda wine selection. It's interesting though, how a couple with Cotswolds address and her fashion 'sense' would opt for non traditional anything. Of camera personality? Could be.

She is right about greenhouse as well. I'm with her and Lyds on that - if you are marketed as high quality brand with prices to match - you have obligation to deliver what you charged your customers for and not made them wait for almost a year for the product to be delivered. They paid top range - they should get what they paid for.
Laura from Garden Answers got a much larger greenhouse from the same company and isn’t complaining. And hers was shipped all the way to the Western United States. Could some of the problems have to do with a foundation that wasn’t properly measured. Hartley doesn’t do the foundation. No excuse for the pencil marks though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s a little tone deaf given the economic situation to a call a £40 bottle of wine the cheaper one
You can get good wine for under £20 I spend £40 on a weekly shop this is how out of touch she is. Josie knows nothing but the price of everything and the value of nothing .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she just said she washes her cast iron in harsh detergents. good lord, hasn't she learned a single thing from all those how-to books she reads? you don't wash cast iron!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She is uniquely qualified to make this observation apparently.

she is so ignorant and unaware.

knob.
So qualified the professional beggar doesn’t know the difference between fair isle, aran, smock, sear sucker or material composition…raffia and rattan… surely most people can tell from the feel of the fabric the composition…!!! Also msJoho Zimmerman need not lecture on quality when she thinks those items are worth the price. I admit I have been drawn to the designs in a department store but the coarse material … hanging threads and uneven seams turns me away!

One cannot speak of poor quality wedding dresses / glasshouses while also flogging cheap amazon / LED Masks!
Not boast about how much your neighbours love you whilst calling them antisocial on Instagram!

Reactions: 15
did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?
I'm pretty sure the Zimmerman stuff is vouchers or similar. That's why she's getting them. Maybe even just wearing some of it and than sending back ? That explains all the begging . Now she's begging for a wedding dress and so complains on the prices. She doesn't want to spend her own money on anything. She is so entitled , she things she's doing other brands a favor if they give her things and she talks about it on her channel. She begged for a Bulgari bag and got one. Her never worn Chanel is also gifted from Xupes. All the rest of her bags are rafia or straw. She did have Chloe bag years ago. I think the only bag she actually bought is the Pochette Metis from LV when she was with Freddie somewhere in Switzerland I think. Years ago. Also, has anyone noticed how she never buys from or at Zara? Is it because they don't give out freebies, vouchers etc.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.