Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just watched the bit in her flog where she buys a bargain liquid amber tree for £250 but estimates in her grand knowledge that it should be worth nearer £950. As if they’ve got one over on Daylesford by them undervaluing a tree big time. Love to tell you dhhharling but I purchased a liquid amber tree exactly the same size from my local garden centre and it was £190. So funny that they think they’ve bagged the biggest bargain of the century when the reality is the tree is overpriced! Love it!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Inthefrock

Why doesn’t she just say she’s going to Dubai? It’s not like she’s going anywhere original
Dubai is a perfect destination for people without ethics and splashy with the cashy.
What happened to the California trip?

elizagem

I think it's really interesting that they have been promoting "local", "sustainable", "made in the UK" in their house but she is constantly flogging cheap Chinese manufactured clothes from Amazon...
Yes, and how she got emotional reading that David Attenborough book on the environment while ironically on her 86th holiday of the year! Not to mention all the consumerist crap she buys and encourages others to buy. She’s part of the problem!!

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
I truly truly hope she’s not been given a freebie to the F1 in Singapore. She has zero interest in F1 (and nor does Charlie as far as I know). It was bad enough Lydia going but this is truly unbearable. As a MASSIVE F1 fan it really grinds my gears that these over paid nobodies get to go to these fabulous events they don’t give a shit about.
They are def going to the F1. Em Sheldon is bragging about being in Singapore for a special event so it’s got to the F1.
It’s annoying they are gifting tickets to influencers who have no interest in the sport at all. I don’t see what value it even brings to Singapore to have these two air heads there.

• Angry

loujo001

She has such 'male gay ' mannerisms. I know people will come for me by that. But the droopy hand tilts hair flick and over acting in a woman is not normal. She really is a sunworshipper, who climbs up a ladder to walk across boiling hot tiles to sit butt naked on a deckchair and then complains of brain fog? Twat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
she'll be selling all her gifted PR again soon under another eBay pseudonym. she should gift it to women's charities or refuse anymore PR.

Out of all the influencers I watch, I have never seen such a massive haul of PR things she receives. She literally opens box after box of free items. Not to mention all the trips, events and salon services. It's disgusting.

• Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Did you see Lydia was gifted Dior gardening tools? I bet Josie is jealous and it will somehow end up in a vlog soon.
I also noticed when she was like "I know, I know" when she was going to talk about another product in her latest vlog. I think her viewers are getting tired of it. I took a break from watching for a good year, but have recently started up again but I'm almost at the point of stopping again. It's too much, once and a while I can handle but multiple times in a vlog is excessive.
On the Lidl thread we believe the 'gift from a French friend' was a present to herself. The PR products have pretty much dried up and she's forever dissing Dior so why would they send her anything...

• Haha
  • Heart

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Over reaction much. I don’t know how you know she’s a ‘U.K. Citizen’ but way to attack those of us on here who are and never said anything about Americans. I am sure you are a masterpiece.
So funny since most americans don't know anything baout the world map, are overweight and need a wheelchair everywhere they go. Two can play this game and Im not even british but don't talk shit about the british when you are american. Sorry not sorry but most people laugh at you these days if I was american I would shut up about "stereotypes"

couldn't agree more.. Duchess of Cambridge has beautiful teeth , mine are cared for and similar as im sure a lot of fellow brits here. Yes its true in years gone by cosmetic dentistry probably wasn't priority for older generations but these days a lot of people sport veneers and whitening or braces /invisalign...
It's better than having a colgate creepy veneer smile like a mummy/wax museum doll
1662390781779.png

Some people should shut up

• Heart
  • Haha

eimaiilili

J and C sure act like noobs in restaurants for all the travelling they've done. She announces that the menu is amazing at Talia before she even looks at it, has multiple orgasms watching a truffle being shaved onto eggs, and emits squeals of delight like she's never seen beef before when C's meat arrives...Downs the boozy drinks like a water snake. I just find these show-offy videos in the midst of a global recession to be in extremely bad taste. New money vibes galore.

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
100% Cost of living crisis in the UK and she is spending a months wage on a dress that is 2 sizes too big.
But is she spending anything? The dress was probably a freebie or purchased with vouchers. She wants US to buy the blooming' dress so she will get a backhander!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Someone asked if they had chemistry off camera = no they don't. I have stated on here before that something is very wrong with their relationship. When you see them together something is off kilter.

Josie, whilst not heavy, is changing shape as she is getting older - you can spot it if you see her in real life. And as for her skin - it is showing signs of premature aging - it really is sun damaged.

And having watched her eat in real life I can confirm her table manners are as bad as ever.

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
How daft does she think we are?!? The Allplants box unexpectedly but conveniently arrived just as she was trying to brainstorm up lunch. Scroll down to the description box and it’s a sponsored video. Which one is it Teefers?!? :mad: :cautious:🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

My Dahlings Its me

So agree with the writer above who mentioned that they watched Sophie Patterson's vlog talking about the death of the Queen and Josie only mentioning that it was a bank holiday. I also watched Amelia Liana's vlog - she took the trouble to go to 4 flower shops (everyone was sold out) to buy bouquets that her and her mother went to lay at Buckingham Palace. So why is Josie so tone deaf - she never fails to mention that her Charlie's parents live on the edge of Windsor Park....
Am I the only one disappointed? I was waiting for her to affiliate link the funeral. Link for the casket. Flowers. Get ready with me to the Royal Funeral. Perfect beige Zimmerman dress to attend a funeral. Everything. Shook really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys, she needed
Ok, who was it??! 😂😂😂
I commented on that post, and it was at 20 likes but it's gone now. She must have deleted it. Can't handle even the smallest constructive feedback. I'm back to not supporting her again, she's so inauthentic. Like she "needed" that holiday..from what? Her trip to the states? Abu Dhabi? Her frolicking around the garden? I'm sorry, I am in school full time and work..I could use a holiday