Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u guys really care about « table manners »? 😬 i mean i see complaints Char squeezes the ketchup bottle directly to his plate wtf do u do at home? Nobody got time to eat like ur in Buckingham palace lmao the only criticism that goes too far imo

Don’t forget a Loewe belt to cinch it in!
Belts with logos are so tacky to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I enjoyed how she simply listed a load of verbs in connection with her Always Pan (grilling, frying, stewing etc) and identified them as adjectives. Classic Mumblr!
That’s probably one of the biggest differences between Joho and me ….when I heard her I thought - for shame I’ve been getting that wrong all these years! Doh - when will I stop trying to find a good quality/ talent in Joho!

Do u guys really care about « table manners »? 😬 i mean i see complaints Char squeezes the ketchup bottle directly to his plate wtf do u do at home? Nobody got time to eat like ur in Buckingham palace lmao the only criticism that goes too far imo

… but we (well I’m ) not parading myself over the internet telling the followers and anyone in earshot about etiquette dhaaarrhlings - doing special videos about it and manifesting a book deal about it! If you set yourself up as the Joho Qwwwweeeeen of etiquette- expect others to question your demonstrations of feral behaviour.
Does anyone think old Joho wouldn’t openly comment on someone else being less than perfect - haven’t we had oil and greenhouse slating? - even when the fault was hers not the companies.
It’s the Joho thread pointing out their hypocrisy as well as greed…?

Has anyone bought the always pan, if so is it any good?
I saw Gemma Louise Miles use one - it was during her cooking section - she didn’t make the fuss over the pan like Joho - I guess Joho is being paid to use and gush …. I wonder when the contract is up for renewal ? Maybe soon hence the push- hoping her followers will forget we saw it in the outside store room whilst she was flogging/begging for Christmas…. We haven’t had the vahar or thermomix plugging lately so I guess no more payments from them…

Last edited:

Don’t forget - Josie sat and tutted, on camera, and quoted Debretts. She also claimed she was going to make a weekly etiquette video. At that point, all bets are off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome to the flog-a-thon of dreams, my darlings. :D

Says she’s possibly overdressed. Yes, she is. White dress and Holland Cooper hat. Shows herself picking salad leaves for less than 20 seconds before she flogs the dress in the kitchen. Her fans no doubt clapping like seals in foolish delight and breathless anticipation...

She’s making brunch... for Lala... that Always Pan discount code is of course linked below. :rolleyes: Says “it’s nothing fancy”. Believe her – it’s not! I have the screenshot of the sad-looking brunch... 😂

Proceeds to unbox the ugly green always pan while constantly fluffing her hair – curled for this pan flogging.

Unboxes plant pots from a subscriber... says pahfect a lot. Loads of gulping and swallowing... 💦 subscriber named the pots the “Josie Collection”. Teefers must be on cloud nine...

The Ocado unboxing arrives in pahfect timing – all items also linked in affiliates, my dahlings. 💰 Video sponsored by both Ocado and Net-A-Porter but Teefers just ‘happens’ to share her food order with us. Fans of course going wild again... by now the silly seals are barking their encouragement at the chinless wonder.

She proceeds to show all the items... riveting... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

She finally “treated herself” to only one of those Daylesford bowls via Ocado. Busy manifesting the rest of the freebies from Daylesford via this Ocado freebie...

There is more cooking... pasta of course... she has to flog the always pot. 💰 Love that she has to do the cooking herself... the aunties won’t enjoy the splainer yapping about the pan...

Watching her cook pasta and explaining makes me feel a little violent... would love to aim the pot at her head with all that hair fluffing while cooking. I wonder how much of her hair got in her food... o_O:sick:

She picks 3 mangetout from the garden to use with her stodgy pasta... now I want to throw both the pot and the pan at her... :ROFLMAO:

They have irrigation but she's ostensibly watering - with a watering can. Truly, how dumb are her viewers? :unsure:

Shows the mini greenhouse where most of the plants have died due to lack of care... she calls it due to drought... shows a gardening time-lapse to the dreadful wonky music.

Next, she’s upstairs flogging makeup to tell us about her discount codes and shout-outs for freebies. This sales spiel is disguised as a GTWM for dinner. All makeup of course linked to affiliates. 💰

She begs for some highlighter products... says current products are not exciting to her... much like her then... so very dull and boring... :sneaky:

She starts her clothes flogging by perfectly imitating Lydia’s annoying signature hee-hee. Wow! :eek:

It is clear that many of these items are gifted as she doesn’t appear to know what they are... or was on the rosé again when ordering... Tediously unpacks the lot... dragging out for time...

The way she says “Yasss” when she pops on another pair of cat-eye sunglasses that don’t suit her... :ROFLMAO:🤡

Does a massive beg from Dior...even mentions that she spent 350 on a gardening bag (it was a freaking freebie you witch)... even mentions pollinating the garden with her Dior makeup brush. There is no level too low for Teefers to sink to. 😲

The potential wedding shoes are dum-dum-dah... rockstuds... but are actually being used as a shout-out to brands to send teefers freebie wedding shoes. :m

Another restaurant shout-out... for the Double Red Duke. Methinks old charchar is partnering with restaurants. The Michelin star food must have been an ad/freebie too. These two eat out when there are freebies, my dahlings...

Cooking attire and lala's "brunch"...
View attachment 1383822View attachment 1383841

she's always snipping "blooms" but none here for the pan ad... because the tray went nowhere near Lala!!!
View attachment 1383824

Actually linked Acado to the affiliates...
View attachment 1383836

Her fashun,my dahlings...
View attachment 1383843View attachment 1383844
View attachment 1383845View attachment 1383851
View attachment 1383856View attachment 1383858View attachment 1383859View attachment 1383861
that hair colour... a tad witchy methinks 🧹🎃

View attachment 1383863View attachment 1383873

She seriously affiliate-linked PEAS!!!!!!!!!!!?????? 😂:ROFLMAO:😂

It really pisses me off that she grows a bunch of plants and then just neglects them and then lies about it by blaming "drought". Ugh usual despicable and deceitful behaviour from ol' labia-pits.

• Haha
I have just been watching some vintage Mumblr - as I was curious to find out when her channel turned into a more boujie version of QVC. Five years ago (the oldest I could find on YT) she seemed sweet and her vlogs were vlogs, not flogs. However, fast-forward a year and she’s already working the QVC angle. In the most recent one I watched (from four years ago - where she goes to a bridal event - “A Week of Wed-Min”) she is gifted some GHD stylers and she comments that if that’s the sort of thing you get from bridal events she should get married every year for the rest of her life! Thought that rather explained the protracted engagement!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m from the land of Heinz Ketchup. My city is home to the famous brand. What else would you do with the ketchup other than put it directly on your plate? lol Use some sort of ramekin? What am I missing?

• Haha
Has anyone bought the always pan, if so is it any good?
I have got one. Probably pre Josie and I definitely didn’t use an affiliate link to get it. I almost hate admitting it now that morons like Joho push it so hard and profit from it, but it is great and imo worth the money. Still looks good as new after a year and I normally trash cookware.

It doesn’t make you a decent cook though as ably demonstrated by Joho. Sad looking omelette, horribly over cooked pasta and I still don’t have a clue what that ‘breakfast skillet’ was supposed to be but it looked vile and anaemic.

Reactions: 8
I have got one. Probably pre Josie and I definitely didn’t use an affiliate link to get it. I almost hate admitting it now that morons like Joho push it so hard and profit from it, but it is great and imo worth the money. Still looks good as new after a year and I normally trash cookware.

It doesn’t make you a decent cook though as ably demonstrated by Joho. Sad looking omelette, horribly over cooked pasta and I still don’t have a clue what that ‘breakfast skillet’ was supposed to be but it looked vile and anaemic.
Thanks for that info. I do think the design and thought process with the spatula holder shows a well designed for use product and like the colours - if I did purchase one I would not be using a Joho link and would probably purchase using a public computer so that there could be no IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) AF cookie IT shenanigans leading back to Joho! 😂

Reactions: 5

She's the tit !!! Don't you know that???? So pretentious with her bag and belt designer logos, very telling, oh my goodness me.

Just my review on Hello Fresh and Home Chef......I used both companies and they were both fabulous and easy to prepare a meal. However, you don't need Joho's help. If you are a first time customer you will get a few free meals and discounts on your own. What a piece of work

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow she’s just uploaded ANOTHER #Ad that was clearly meant for this morning, but jeeeeez look at her mouth! It looks worse in the video but her face is completely crooked! Think she needs to lay off the filler???!
Lol..I noticed her face was wonky..one corner of her mouth goes up and the other doesn't.

Reactions: 7
I’m from the land of Heinz Ketchup. My city is home to the famous brand. What else would you do with the ketchup other than put it directly on your plate? lol Use some sort of ramekin? What am I missing?
Snap and snap! Live ten mins from the factory and unless the ketchups coming in those mini jars, I’m squeezing it straight onto my plate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Actually I do care about table manners of the Lady and Lord of Cotswallops. They film themselves , I don't . They are pretentious, give ETIQUETTE lessons pretending they are nobility themselves. Simple really.
Agree on the comment about belt logos. Actually big logos anywhere are so tacky and nouveaux riche. Maybe some people can pull it off but it's just not classy. Imho anyway🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually I do care about table manners of the Lady and Lord of Cotswallops. They film themselves , I don't . They are pretentious, give ETIQUETTE lessons pretending they are nobility themselves. Simple really.
Agree on the comment about belt logos. Actually big logos anywhere are so tacky and nouveaux riche. Maybe some people can pull it off but it's just not classy. Imho anyway🤗
Table manners are really important. Ok a bottle of ketchup on the table is one thing, but mouth open , making noises, starting before everyone is seated, arms in the air, knives waving about, helping yourself over other people‘s plates, wiping your mouth with your hand, attacking your meat… licking your knife, cutlery not being used properly, pushing food with fingers on to your fork, taking the best piece or exchanging bits of food… all those things just put you off sitting at the table!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was thinking the other day, watching her vlogs would be like reading a magazine that ONLY had adverts in it!!! Like, you wouldn’t want to read a magazine with no articles, interviews etc but you accept that they also promote stuff and have adverts cos that’s how they make their money… but imagine if it had nothing but adverts, no “wholesome” content at all, nothing of any interest…
That’s her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I decant into a little dish with spoon......... its considered very downmarket and a bit "Coronation Street" to have plastic bottles of sauce on a dining table at home.....

no sign of her at daylesford today I spent from 9-2 there..... no mud coloured porsches either.

I don't know why she bothers to hide her reg plate when there won't be many or any other brown porsches and everyone knows her address anyway... I would giggle if someone here could prove its not brand new,

Last edited:
  • Haha
I decant into a little dish with spoon......... its considered very downmarket and a bit "Coronation Street" to have plastic bottles of sauce on a dining table at home.....

no sign of her at daylesford today I spent from 9-2 there..... no mud coloured porsches either.

I don't know why she bothers to hide her reg plate when there won't be many or any other brown porsches and everyone knows her address anyway... I would giggle if someone here could prove its not brand new,
Yes, if you are having people over for super, sauce in a little bowl would be much better, but I don’t think that ketchup should actually be anywhere near a decent meal. At a kid‘s table with fish and chips!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for that info. I do think the design and thought process with the spatula holder shows a well designed for use product and like the colours - if I did purchase one I would not be using a Joho link and would probably purchase using a public computer so that there could be no IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) AF cookie IT shenanigans leading back to Joho! 😂
just use the app Rakuten (formally known as Ebates) when shopping. It cuts her commission and YOU get the commission to your self back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.