Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The affiliates tonight... it's a greedfest of note... and quite dreadful...
Arrrgh why are Ocado and Elemis / loccitaine paying her! It really puts me off the brand and I’ve been using them for years …. Does anyone actually buy a brand because Joho and Chav are flogging it???
I really wish there were analytics to demonstrate long term customers stopping using brands and why!!! The use of Joho would be my copy and paste response! Oh and aspiga linking to Hoho - well I guess Lucy and the brand ethics/ethos can not be relied upon when they associate with Joho landfill and eco fail hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@IneverKnewmylogin and @ella1979 such great comments. How some people don't see Teefers for the greedy shyster she is, is beyond comprehension!

For tattle friends waiting, sorry I can only do the recap tomorrow. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@NomDePlume I was still fairly new to Josie and Freddy when I watched both of their Alabama vlogs. It was interesting to say the least. Over dressed and overly smug. I found them around Vlogmas. I have been a very regular YouTube watcher since 2006 (I have followed Fleur since she first started her channel) so it surprised me that it took me this long to discover Josie. I’m prolific over on the Gossip Bakery as Chance86_ :) Tattle Life is an entirely new breed of humor for me and I’m here for it! I’ve only been blessed to visit England once but I absolutely loved it and have followed the Royals since I was a little girl.
Welcome x

Reactions: 5
Lydia outed herself on forcing a random stranger to take her gardening tips when said stranger told her she was NOT interested.

ETA: no one is going to by that house if she touches the bedroom or bathroom.

Lydia outed herself on forcing a random stranger to take her gardening tips when said stranger told her she was NOT interested.

Gah wrong thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Gah wrong thread!
Easily done! I switch between 3 people on here so I’ll probably do it one day! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Easily done! I switch between 3 people on here so I’ll probably do it one day! 😆
I am " faithful🤣🤣🤣 " to Josies thread only. I don't watch/ follow Lydia. But a long time ago someone here suggested to watch Kylie Flavell . I did for a while . Still do sometimes and one say I discovered she has her own threads. Bunch of them and oh boy, she's quite something too.

Reactions: 8
I am " faithful🤣🤣🤣 " to Josies thread only. I don't watch/ follow Lydia. But a long time ago someone here suggested to watch Kylie Flavell . I did for a while . Still do sometimes and one say I discovered she has her own threads. Bunch of them and oh boy, she's quite something too.
Omg. I’m the same person. I was immediately taken by her cinematic work but then realized she was veering into weird and crazy with the faux accent and oversexualizing. Can’t tattlers have anything?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I read this in his voice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Nearly sent myself to sleep LOL. You start from the bottom in chef training he wouldn't be able for it. It is like Brooklyn Beckham is now saying he is a chef. It is actually terrible for anyone that did it the proper way. The long hours the hard graft, been shouted at, cleaning areas and floors day in and day out.
Yes exactly! In Teefers mind tho’ that didn’t seem to matter. As far as she was concerned he was a fully fledged (untrained) chef and should therefore have his own programme. I mean he’s constantly proving his awareness of hygiene by shoving his fingers in his mouth. Not at all surprised to hear he left Uni - he probably thought he knew better. He left his job in the City as well. He doesn’t seem to have staying power. Well, he stays with Teefers because she pays for everything…She keeps him well…

Reactions: 11
Her vlogs have now become one looooong boring flog! Might just as well watch QVC....at least then you don't have to put up with the supercilious simpering smugness!

Reactions: 15
I live in Miami 😂 south beach/Miami Beach the people are rude af! The drivers are tit on the I-95/Palmetto. If you aren’t even hot or dressed the part- some clubs wont let you in (e.g. the club inside the fountain blue- if you didn’t meet the standards- the bouncers wouldn’t let you in).
hurricane season is from June to November.
Daytona is East coast- south of Jacksonville.the Florida keys is another world. People are actually nice down there because its so laid back.

Hollywood beach & North to Fort Lauderdale its different though. Its a lot more chilled. People are nicer there and I spent my party life there because of the relax laid back environment and not having to impress people.
Miami - the people aren’t so nice and I say this sincerely because I’ve dealt with a lot of assholes from living and working down here. Im glad you’ve had a great experience but as a Florida native- not so much. People don't even greet you. If they are nice, they are trying to sell you something.
The other Southern states- people are nicer like in NC/SC. Lovely!
Josie wearing her granny dresses will be laughable. She may get away with that style on Hollywood Beach with all the retired people strolling 😂

Please note- im not trying to sound like a jerk but this is my experience a long with many people I know
Thank you for sharing your experience. I lived in Delray Beach and hung out in Pompano, West Palm and Melbourne Beach. Half to 3/4 of NY State live there to escape winter. Lololol. I tried to avoid I 95 and drove A1A , so yea 95 can get crazy !! Happy 4th !

Arrrgh why are Ocado and Elemis / loccitaine paying her! It really puts me off the brand and I’ve been using them for years …. Does anyone actually buy a brand because Joho and Chav are flogging it???
I really wish there were analytics to demonstrate long term customers stopping using brands and why!!! The use of Joho would be my copy and paste response! Oh and aspiga linking to Hoho - well I guess Lucy and the brand ethics/ethos can not be relied upon when they associate with Joho landfill and eco fail hypocrite
The only thing I have ever purchased is the Halo and Michelle cleansing water, It is superior to remove makeup. ( specifically Garnier and their pads)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does Josie suffer from multiple personality disorder or something? She is always breaking into a variety of random accents. It’s beyond a quirky habit. It’s a full blown tic.

I can confirm that Florida has the craziest drivers in America. Maybe the world. Lots of very rude people in the Miami area but almost everywhere else in Florida is friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Cooking in a pan with a bit of fluff stuck to it. witch is all fur coat and no knickers.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 134432.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she’s just uploaded ANOTHER #Ad that was clearly meant for this morning, but jeeeeez look at her mouth! It looks worse in the video but her face is completely crooked! Think she needs to lay off the filler???!
Yep, her face is deffo on the wonk now, almost looks like she has had a stroke!!!! Her inflated lips look crooked and her left (to us) eye looks weird.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 16.39.28.png
Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 16.39.54.png
Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 16.40.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome to the flog-a-thon of dreams, my darlings. :D

Says she’s possibly overdressed. Yes, she is. White dress and Holland Cooper hat. Shows herself picking salad leaves for less than 20 seconds before she flogs the dress in the kitchen. Her fans no doubt clapping like seals in foolish delight and breathless anticipation...

She’s making brunch... for Lala... that Always Pan discount code is of course linked below. :rolleyes: Says “it’s nothing fancy”. Believe her – it’s not! I have the screenshot of the sad-looking brunch... 😂

Proceeds to unbox the ugly green always pan while constantly fluffing her hair – curled for this pan flogging.

Unboxes plant pots from a subscriber... says pahfect a lot. Loads of gulping and swallowing... 💦 subscriber named the pots the “Josie Collection”. Teefers must be on cloud nine...

The Ocado unboxing arrives in pahfect timing – all items also linked in affiliates, my dahlings. 💰 Video sponsored by both Ocado and Net-A-Porter but Teefers just ‘happens’ to share her food order with us. Fans of course going wild again... by now the silly seals are barking their encouragement at the chinless wonder.

She proceeds to show all the items... riveting... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

She finally “treated herself” to only one of those Daylesford bowls via Ocado. Busy manifesting the rest of the freebies from Daylesford via this Ocado freebie...

There is more cooking... pasta of course... she has to flog the always pot. 💰 Love that she has to do the cooking herself... the aunties won’t enjoy the splainer yapping about the pan...

Watching her cook pasta and explaining makes me feel a little violent... would love to aim the pot at her head with all that hair fluffing while cooking. I wonder how much of her hair got in her food... o_O:sick:

She picks 3 mangetout from the garden to use with her stodgy pasta... now I want to throw both the pot and the pan at her... :ROFLMAO:

They have irrigation but she's ostensibly watering - with a watering can. Truly, how dumb are her viewers? :unsure:

Shows the mini greenhouse where most of the plants have died due to lack of care... she calls it due to drought... shows a gardening time-lapse to the dreadful wonky music.

Next, she’s upstairs flogging makeup to tell us about her discount codes and shout-outs for freebies. This sales spiel is disguised as a GTWM for dinner. All makeup of course linked to affiliates. 💰

She begs for some highlighter products... says current products are not exciting to her... much like her then... so very dull and boring... :sneaky:

She starts her clothes flogging by perfectly imitating Lydia’s annoying signature hee-hee. Wow! :eek:

It is clear that many of these items are gifted as she doesn’t appear to know what they are... or was on the rosé again when ordering... Tediously unpacks the lot... dragging out for time...

The way she says “Yasss” when she pops on another pair of cat-eye sunglasses that don’t suit her... :ROFLMAO:🤡

Does a massive beg from Dior...even mentions that she spent 350 on a gardening bag (it was a freaking freebie you witch)... even mentions pollinating the garden with her Dior makeup brush. There is no level too low for Teefers to sink to. 😲

The potential wedding shoes are dum-dum-dah... rockstuds... but are actually being used as a shout-out to brands to send teefers freebie wedding shoes. :m

Another restaurant shout-out... for the Double Red Duke. Methinks old charchar is partnering with restaurants. The Michelin star food must have been an ad/freebie too. These two eat out when there are freebies, my dahlings...

Cooking attire and lala's "brunch"...
hat and dress.png
Screenshot (77).png

she's always snipping "blooms" but none here for the pan ad... because the tray went nowhere near Lala!!!
leaves and eggs.png

Actually linked Acado to the affiliates...
Screenshot (73).png

Her fashun,my dahlings...
Screenshot (74).png
Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (81).png
Screenshot (82).png

Screenshot (84).png
Screenshot (85).png
Screenshot (86).png
Screenshot (89).png

that hair colour... a tad witchy methinks 🧹🎃

Screenshot (90).png
Screenshot (91).png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow she’s just uploaded ANOTHER #Ad that was clearly meant for this morning, but jeeeeez look at her mouth! It looks worse in the video but her face is completely crooked! Think she needs to lay off the filler???!
Dare we look to see what this time last week Chav…. Was Chavsplaining …. Up to???? Criminal minds reunion for their worst unsub ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I enjoyed how she simply listed a load of verbs in connection with her Always Pan (grilling, frying, stewing etc) and identified them as adjectives. Classic Mumblr!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome to the flog-a-thon of dreams, my darlings. :D

Says she’s possibly overdressed. Yes, she is. White dress and Holland Cooper hat. Shows herself picking salad leaves for less than 20 seconds before she flogs the dress in the kitchen. Her fans no doubt clapping like seals in foolish delight and breathless anticipation...

She’s making brunch... for Lala... that Always Pan discount code is of course linked below. :rolleyes: Says “it’s nothing fancy”. Believe her – it’s not! I have the screenshot of the sad-looking brunch... 😂

Proceeds to unbox the ugly green always pan while constantly fluffing her hair – curled for this pan flogging.

Unboxes plant pots from a subscriber... says pahfect a lot. Loads of gulping and swallowing... 💦 subscriber named the pots the “Josie Collection”. Teefers must be on cloud nine...

The Ocado unboxing arrives in pahfect timing – all items also linked in affiliates, my dahlings. 💰 Video sponsored by both Ocado and Net-A-Porter but Teefers just ‘happens’ to share her food order with us. Fans of course going wild again... by now the silly seals are barking their encouragement at the chinless wonder.

She proceeds to show all the items... riveting... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

She finally “treated herself” to only one of those Daylesford bowls via Ocado. Busy manifesting the rest of the freebies from Daylesford via this Ocado freebie...

There is more cooking... pasta of course... she has to flog the always pot. 💰 Love that she has to do the cooking herself... the aunties won’t enjoy the splainer yapping about the pan...

Watching her cook pasta and explaining makes me feel a little violent... would love to aim the pot at her head with all that hair fluffing while cooking. I wonder how much of her hair got in her food... o_O:sick:

She picks 3 mangetout from the garden to use with her stodgy pasta... now I want to throw both the pot and the pan at her... :ROFLMAO:

They have irrigation but she's ostensibly watering - with a watering can. Truly, how dumb are her viewers? :unsure:

Shows the mini greenhouse where most of the plants have died due to lack of care... she calls it due to drought... shows a gardening time-lapse to the dreadful wonky music.

Next, she’s upstairs flogging makeup to tell us about her discount codes and shout-outs for freebies. This sales spiel is disguised as a GTWM for dinner. All makeup of course linked to affiliates. 💰

She begs for some highlighter products... says current products are not exciting to her... much like her then... so very dull and boring... :sneaky:

She starts her clothes flogging by perfectly imitating Lydia’s annoying signature hee-hee. Wow! :eek:

It is clear that many of these items are gifted as she doesn’t appear to know what they are... or was on the rosé again when ordering... Tediously unpacks the lot... dragging out for time...

The way she says “Yasss” when she pops on another pair of cat-eye sunglasses that don’t suit her... :ROFLMAO:🤡

Does a massive beg from Dior...even mentions that she spent 350 on a gardening bag (it was a freaking freebie you witch)... even mentions pollinating the garden with her Dior makeup brush. There is no level too low for Teefers to sink to. 😲

The potential wedding shoes are dum-dum-dah... rockstuds... but are actually being used as a shout-out to brands to send teefers freebie wedding shoes. :m

Another restaurant shout-out... for the Double Red Duke. Methinks old charchar is partnering with restaurants. The Michelin star food must have been an ad/freebie too. These two eat out when there are freebies, my dahlings...

Cooking attire and lala's "brunch"...
View attachment 1383822View attachment 1383841

she's always snipping "blooms" but none here for the pan ad... because the tray went nowhere near Lala!!!
View attachment 1383824

Actually linked Acado to the affiliates...
View attachment 1383836

Her fashun,my dahlings...
View attachment 1383843View attachment 1383844
View attachment 1383845View attachment 1383851
View attachment 1383856View attachment 1383858View attachment 1383859View attachment 1383861
that hair colour... a tad witchy methinks 🧹🎃

View attachment 1383863View attachment 1383873
Noticed that the Aga still hasn’t been cleaned since Charchar said they must clean it before Xmas !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.