Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say one can never be overdressed or overeducated but per usual, Charlie looked like he was foolishly trying way too hard. What even was that outfit? lol. Seersucker jacket, denim shirt and a tie that looked like it was crafted from an old crocheted afghan? :unsure:
He looked like he let Aly Gordon dress him

Am I an awful person (Joho and Chav rubbing off on me), for thinking a tornado could only improve that strawtop mane!?
Hopefully a big wind gust comes up and shoots her stupid long dress over her head, she falls into a puddle and the studs from her valentinos start popping off and everyone hits the deck. Puddle water wrecks her heatless curls and PR make up is running down her face.....one of her Big ole front veneers falls off we see her original teeth did not make her look like Bugs Bunny. All while the chav is standing there, mouth breathing, not helping because he doesn't want his overly plucked eyebrows to get wet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I an awful person (Joho and Chav rubbing off on me), for thinking a tornado could only improve that strawtop mane!?
Just imagine that strawtop mane and her huge frothy floral dress whirling around full-speed in a hurricane wind - it will be EPIC! 🌪👩‍🦳🌪:eek:
I can't stop laughing now. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Fantastic recap again!! 👏🏻👏🏻

I’m living for the ‘TEEFERS’ comment at the end. Which one of us did it? 😂
Love this recap!! 🤣 Saves us all having to watch the dreadful video - thank you for taking one for the team!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks so much. I wonder what he was marketing...and what his role was?
He’s obviously educated. I do wish he’d let his eyebrows grow. I remember ages ago he’d landscaped them a little too hard and it looked like he’d had to draw them back in a bit. He’s very good with the dogs, and at least he drives unlike Vicky Mouse’s Toddler. I wish he’d get a job though. I know they want him to be offered a job as a TV chef 👨‍🍳.
I read some where that Charlie allegedly has one year of University. There are qualified Chefs who would love to get their own TV shows. And...there's a steep learning curve to become a chef. You pay your dues by chopping vegetables and more vegetables while sweeping the floor . Not sure Chaz has the stamina. lol

I read some where that Charlie allegedly has one year of University. There are qualified Chefs who would love to get their own TV shows. And...there's a steep learning curve to become a chef. You pay your dues by chopping vegetables and more vegetables while sweeping the floor . Not sure Chaz has the stamina. lol
No I am sure he would not! He’d splain it for hours though…

’Well basically what it is is dirt on the floor…and the best way to approach dirt on the floor (I always say) is stealthily and with the right tools. Now basically, the right tools comprise of…’ 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

’Well basically what it is is dirt on the floor…and the best way to approach dirt on the floor (I always say) is stealthily and with the right tools. Now basically, the right tools comprise of…’ 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤
Interestingly and exciting it is game changing …

• Haha
  • Heart
Actually feel like writing to Elemis and asking why Joho gets discount links but loyal Elemis customers for decades don’t get offered discounts as customers … also why are they devaluing their brand by having the unqualified Joho promoting them?
All those emails paid off she is multiflogging on insta whilst showing us her filthy aga…
My theory is that these companies have worked out that they don't need a proper review from an influencer to make a killing in their sales. I imagine that an influencer who actually gives a damn about providing their viewers with actual education on the product and be totally honest probably gave a bigger invoice to the companies compared to I fluencers who just read the pamphlet and basically lie about how good the product is. Businesses will almost always go for minimum investment for maximum return.

• Sad
Chav has returned from the London trip TL peops spotted him on! Oh Chav what garden is he talking about in this merching/flogging photo??😨😱 surely not the ma’ladeee of ye olde rectum garden??? Dhhaaarrrhlings has Chav in excitement and intestinal ( edit types interesting but too magically excited and made a game changing typo) come early with his new game changing word of the month ? - magical - will we have a magical July???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you know, I come and go from Joho hoho's forums and youtube every couple months, I detox and then I remember that TL is really fun and return, and something that never ceases to amaze me is, for being such a boring content creator, Joho has many threads, it's really impressive
seems like what she lacks in chin size is being compensated in forum quantity lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seem to remember something about this in one of their Q & A sessions yonks ago. Didn't he say he dropped out because he didn't feel he was learning anything from his course or his tutors? Certainly sounds typical of his stupidity and arrogance! How many times have we heard him droning on and on and on about something that he is completely wrong about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I read this in his voice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Nearly sent myself to sleep LOL. You start from the bottom in chef training he wouldn't be able for it. It is like Brooklyn Beckham is now saying he is a chef. It is actually terrible for anyone that did it the proper way. The long hours the hard graft, been shouted at, cleaning areas and floors day in and day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Spotted on the early morning train from Banbury to London. They are both quite small in real life! Josie is tiny. She looked very glamorous in what looked like a Zimmerman dress, strappy sandals and a picnic basket type bag (particularly as everyone else was quite drab… me included). They didn’t really talk to each other at all, just looked at their phones.
Any pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s gonna have a rude awakening in South Florida. People aren’t so friendly there 😂 i cant wait to hear her witch about the horrible drivers and people. It rains a lot and hurricanes are a thing during the summer😂
Not so......Southern Florida has an East Coast , Atlantic Ocean-Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Orlando, extending to Florida Keys. West coast is the Gulf of Mexico which has Tampa, Daytona Beach. I lived there for several years, the people are wonderful. Rain can be quick and sometimes heavy. Tornado months is typically late summer and affects many Southern states and the Midwest. You are correct that it is hot and human in the summer though.
In the latest vlog she talks about having to break her two week heat fast on her hair. Hate to say it but the hair looks no different than before. Just as awful.
Random observation. When she went to Norfolk/Suffolk she was boasting that she was the only influencer there. The others were actors and media people. Yet they all caught the train back while she was waiting for driver to take her back. How diva of her!
Glad she broke another camera, that's one less Zimmerman dress.
I did some not in depth re which women are on top in the UK, her name is not amongst the several I check. However, LM made the list

Last edited:
Not so......Southern Florida has an East Coast , Atlantic Ocean-Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Orlando, extending to Florida Keys. West coast is the Gulf of Mexico which has Tampa, Daytona Beach. I lived there for several years, the people are wonderful. Rain can be quick and sometimes heavy. Tornado months is typically late summer and affects many Southern states and the Midwest. You are correct that it is hot and human in the summer though.

I did some not in depth re which women are on top in the UK, her name is not amongst the several I check. However, LM made the list
I live in Miami 😂 south beach/Miami Beach the people are rude af! The drivers are tit on the I-95/Palmetto. If you aren’t even hot or dressed the part- some clubs wont let you in (e.g. the club inside the fountain blue- if you didn’t meet the standards- the bouncers wouldn’t let you in).
hurricane season is from June to November.
Daytona is East coast- south of Jacksonville.the Florida keys is another world. People are actually nice down there because its so laid back.

Hollywood beach & North to Fort Lauderdale its different though. Its a lot more chilled. People are nicer there and I spent my party life there because of the relax laid back environment and not having to impress people.
Miami - the people aren’t so nice and I say this sincerely because I’ve dealt with a lot of assholes from living and working down here. Im glad you’ve had a great experience but as a Florida native- not so much. People don't even greet you. If they are nice, they are trying to sell you something.
The other Southern states- people are nicer like in NC/SC. Lovely!
Josie wearing her granny dresses will be laughable. She may get away with that style on Hollywood Beach with all the retired people strolling 😂

Please note- im not trying to sound like a jerk but this is my experience a long with many people I know

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Amusing flog for quite a few reasons . Chav constantly interrupting to mansplain or interfere.

is that the OCADO smoked salmon 😂

and Josie declaring that putting pepper on the food is seasoning …. When she should know salt is seasoning but pepper isn’t (where was chav when I needed him to mansplain this 😂)

and brace yourself for the biggest mug slurp dahhlings

mans a few mins later another huge slurp once makeups done

and another huge slurp ! I’m losing count yuk

the dream shoes turn out to be rock studs that she “might wear”…..are they dream wedding shoes are not 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.