Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she thinks we need to tell our men to "at least use a hyaluronic serum" LOL My husband uses the same soap on his ba11s as he does on his face and his skin is a thousand times nicer than mine with "serums" :)

Was it a special rate for "horse teeth" or why, on earth, would she settle for that? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gotta love Charlie's shading Lydia's rusting garden fire ahah.
So Chav wanted another shed …. But they already have an outbuilding that could store garden furniture… also if the first she’d had been for purpose rather than show they wouldn’t need another - interestingly the wheel barrows were in the background as he declaimed she’d one for garden equipment … so why aren’t the wheel barrows in the shed….? Oh that’s right it’s only got the fancy unused tools in there…. Hanging on hooks…. Oh and they seem to have forgotten about the stinking pond again - also on insta we had passive aggressive TL post showing their ‘heavenly’ back passage/lane up to the house - must be after the TL peop commented on the shabby surroundings 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Be interesting to see any footage from leonora from yesterdays lunch with Josie at soho farmhouse . Leonora I’m finding quite annoying but still weirdly tuning in to learn more about her .

Reactions: 13
Be interesting to see any footage from leonora from yesterdays lunch with Josie at soho farmhouse . Leonora I’m finding quite annoying but still weirdly tuning in to learn more about her .
Same. I think it’s because we are watching the creation of the next Josie and Lydia and it’s almost like a car wreck you know is inevitable but can’t look away from.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe the brass nerve of Josie to post on til tok that she planted her entire garden/did it herself… ok so nicholsons didn’t create the design and planting plan ?. They didn’t help plant ? And before you go saying you did it all yourself Josie what about the person who mows your lawn because chav can’t be bothered to ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe the brass nerve of Josie to post on til tok that she planted her entire garden/did it herself… ok so nicholsons didn’t create the design and planting plan ?. They didn’t help plant ? And before you go saying you did it all yourself Josie what about the person who mows your lawn because chav can’t be bothered to ?
Also Jac the hen lady also does the gardens and we know Lala Pre knee op was on her knees gardening for Joho and Chav. I can’t believe Chav passed up on the opportunity to get the bested rider mower ever to one up Ali!

Reactions: 12
Also Jac the hen lady also does the gardens and we know Lala Pre knee op was on her knees gardening for Joho and Chav. I can’t believe Chav passed up on the opportunity to get the bested rider mower ever to one up Ali!
They've got at least two chaps helping them out too.

She is a pathological liar

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Especially when I think it was in her last vlog she described the original idea she had for colours which sounded really nice, and then suddenly changed her mind for pooey brown?! I wonder if they were selling those ones cheaper…?! 🤣
The waiting list for the nice colour ones was probably longer and yes sometimes dealerships will price down the unpopular colour combination cars to make the sale and thereby boosting their sales numbers for the month. Top performing dealerships and salesmen get a lot of extra perks for hitting sales milestones etc. Greedy Teefers car colour combo is downright awful. She must’ve got a deal on it for sure. It’s probably only leased as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've got at least two chaps helping them out too.

She is a pathological liar
Yea, I have had the same hunch......that she did and does any of the maintenance tending to their massive garden. Serious gardeners never garden without gardening gloves, she bought them on one of her many hauls. Who gardens without gloves, especially when an expensive engagement ring and her manicured nails? Nor, does one garden in her ultra- over the top, feminine white puffy sleeved dresses? The bimbo was collecting lettuce from the garden and called it salad leaves.......Dumb ass......! I have a very small garden that I water everyday. After watering I am a sweaty mess.

BTW.......is a " kitchen garden " a real thing? I never heard of this term in the US.

I also think someone does the dishes, pots and pans.......that's above her .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome to the flog-a-thon of dreams, my darlings. :D

Says she’s possibly overdressed. Yes, she is. White dress and Holland Cooper hat. Shows herself picking salad leaves for less than 20 seconds before she flogs the dress in the kitchen. Her fans no doubt clapping like seals in foolish delight and breathless anticipation...

She’s making brunch... for Lala... that Always Pan discount code is of course linked below. :rolleyes: Says “it’s nothing fancy”. Believe her – it’s not! I have the screenshot of the sad-looking brunch... 😂

Proceeds to unbox the ugly green always pan while constantly fluffing her hair – curled for this pan flogging.

Unboxes plant pots from a subscriber... says pahfect a lot. Loads of gulping and swallowing... 💦 subscriber named the pots the “Josie Collection”. Teefers must be on cloud nine...

The Ocado unboxing arrives in pahfect timing – all items also linked in affiliates, my dahlings. 💰 Video sponsored by both Ocado and Net-A-Porter but Teefers just ‘happens’ to share her food order with us. Fans of course going wild again... by now the silly seals are barking their encouragement at the chinless wonder.

She proceeds to show all the items... riveting... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

She finally “treated herself” to only one of those Daylesford bowls via Ocado. Busy manifesting the rest of the freebies from Daylesford via this Ocado freebie...

There is more cooking... pasta of course... she has to flog the always pot. 💰 Love that she has to do the cooking herself... the aunties won’t enjoy the splainer yapping about the pan...

Watching her cook pasta and explaining makes me feel a little violent... would love to aim the pot at her head with all that hair fluffing while cooking. I wonder how much of her hair got in her food... o_O:sick:

She picks 3 mangetout from the garden to use with her stodgy pasta... now I want to throw both the pot and the pan at her... :ROFLMAO:

They have irrigation but she's ostensibly watering - with a watering can. Truly, how dumb are her viewers? :unsure:

Shows the mini greenhouse where most of the plants have died due to lack of care... she calls it due to drought... shows a gardening time-lapse to the dreadful wonky music.

Next, she’s upstairs flogging makeup to tell us about her discount codes and shout-outs for freebies. This sales spiel is disguised as a GTWM for dinner. All makeup of course linked to affiliates. 💰

She begs for some highlighter products... says current products are not exciting to her... much like her then... so very dull and boring... :sneaky:

She starts her clothes flogging by perfectly imitating Lydia’s annoying signature hee-hee. Wow! :eek:

It is clear that many of these items are gifted as she doesn’t appear to know what they are... or was on the rosé again when ordering... Tediously unpacks the lot... dragging out for time...

The way she says “Yasss” when she pops on another pair of cat-eye sunglasses that don’t suit her... :ROFLMAO:🤡

Does a massive beg from Dior...even mentions that she spent 350 on a gardening bag (it was a freaking freebie you witch)... even mentions pollinating the garden with her Dior makeup brush. There is no level too low for Teefers to sink to. 😲

The potential wedding shoes are dum-dum-dah... rockstuds... but are actually being used as a shout-out to brands to send teefers freebie wedding shoes. :m

Another restaurant shout-out... for the Double Red Duke. Methinks old charchar is partnering with restaurants. The Michelin star food must have been an ad/freebie too. These two eat out when there are freebies, my dahlings...

Cooking attire and lala's "brunch"...
View attachment 1383822View attachment 1383841

she's always snipping "blooms" but none here for the pan ad... because the tray went nowhere near Lala!!!
View attachment 1383824

Actually linked Acado to the affiliates...
View attachment 1383836

Her fashun,my dahlings...
View attachment 1383843View attachment 1383844
View attachment 1383845View attachment 1383851
View attachment 1383856View attachment 1383858View attachment 1383859View attachment 1383861
that hair colour... a tad witchy methinks 🧹🎃

View attachment 1383863View attachment 1383873
Gosh she has awful sun damage on her chest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea, I have had the same hunch......that she did and does any of the maintenance tending to their massive garden. Serious gardeners never garden without gardening gloves, she bought them on one of her many hauls. Who gardens without gloves, especially when an expensive engagement ring and her manicured nails? Nor, does one garden in her ultra- over the top, feminine white puffy sleeved dresses? The bimbo was collecting lettuce from the garden and called it salad leaves.......Dumb ass......! I have a very small garden that I water everyday. After watering I am a sweaty mess.

BTW.......is a " kitchen garden " a real thing? I never heard of this term in the US.

I also think someone does the dishes, pots and pans.......that's above her .
Kitchen gardens only in grand old huge mansions/major country estates in my experience ... neither her or Lydia have a proper kitchen garden . I believe the staff would of taken veg etc from the "kitchen garden" to also feed the staff from....

Reactions: 11
This is actually unbelievable that she's claiming this! Not just claiming - full-on bragging about it! WOW!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.