Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow can you get Costco online. I don’t live near one
Yes. I think there is a membership fee even to shop online. Not all of the product are available online though. I just had a quick look for the pan and don't see it. I will take a look in the warehouse next time I go,

Reactions: 3
My darlings - a little revelation at Daylesford this morning. We’ve popped in early to get a coffee, pre-opening, and who isn’t being chauffeured around but Lady Bamford.
It would appear our favourite little weasel has copied Carole’s car colouring down the 💩 interior
Who is Carole?

Reactions: 4
Who is Carole?
Carole Bamford, owner of Daylesford.

My darlings - a little revelation at Daylesford this morning. We’ve popped in early to get a coffee, pre-opening, and who isn’t being chauffeured around but Lady Bamford.
It would appear our favourite little weasel has copied Carole’s car colouring down the 💩 interior
Well, it was unlikely that she would have had an original idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow! She really can’t have an original thought of her own at all can she!
Imagine seeing the poop and then still ordering it! I wonder why she looked so deflated when she got it and didn’t really do a tour —— she seems to be telling us / trying to convince herself how much she likes the 💩 and clashing browns 💩🤣😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine seeing the poop and then still ordering it! I wonder why she looked so deflated when she got it and didn’t really do a tour —— she seems to be telling us / trying to convince herself how much she likes the 💩 and clashing browns 💩🤣😂🙈
Especially when I think it was in her last vlog she described the original idea she had for colours which sounded really nice, and then suddenly changed her mind for pooey brown?! I wonder if they were selling those ones cheaper…?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who are these sad wannabe sycophants-? - inspired by Joho??? Do people really live such sad dull lives that Joho of the olde rectum is inspiration? Or are they parody accounts?
I shall pass as far as that brunch goes! Burnt toast and yucky looking omelette! I thought brunch was a mixture of breakfast and light lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fab post!... im wondering if I parked next to this car about 2 months ago which an asian origin chauffeur and a bunch of little dogs in the back? parked roughly at the time where you were parked with a car just like that one right next to me. The dogs were yapping and annoying the chauffeur he told them to shush ! it was a hot day they had the windows down.....

I chatted to the staff yesterday and they commented the daylesford ford uniform is brown which relates to the soil and Caroles idea that everything starts at the soil there and growing everything in the best possible way. So brown seems to be an important daylesford colour along with green and white. At xmas im told the floral arrangements are green, in the new year some white is allowed and further into spring colour pastel colours are used. I think Josie has copied the greens/lilacs of her garden ...

Reactions: 11
Who are these sad wannabe sycophants-? - inspired by Joho??? Do people really live such sad dull lives that Joho of the olde rectum is inspiration? Or are they parody accounts?
And they failed in their imitation as well - where are the heinz and hp sauce bottles, HMm??? ;)

(aside: does anyone actually need "inspiration" to come up with the idea of making eggs and toast for breakfast??)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What tho the hair colour that is just 💩 ??! Why would anyone want to go on Joho’s hair journey?????! What arrogance from strawtophair Joho ????

Reactions: 6
And they failed in their imitation as well - where are the heinz and hp sauce bottles, HMm??? ;)

(aside: does anyone actually need "inspiration" to come up with the idea of making eggs and toast for breakfast??)
Oh dear TL peops it seems that old Joho is an inspiration in so many ways and had many a sycophant desperately crawling up to ye olde rectum and vayjayjayaxilla!!!!😨 from Joho and Chav posting that a field is Heaven now this Twit about lunch of dreams - look I get the notion that insta polishes 💩 and filters for the image of the gram - but seriously have these folk never seen actual stunning views or food plonked on a plate before??

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise her hair was deliberate… I always thought it was a bad hairdresser and her own overuse of heat and product. But turns out.. it’s deliberate and she thinks her hair is perfection 🤡

The hair clip saw her hair and thought, no longer am I holding that mop up… I die

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is jojo going bald??
How can she say that the color of her hair looks natural? Barbie doll more like it!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.