Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say one can never be overdressed or overeducated but per usual, Charlie looked like he was foolishly trying way too hard. What even was that outfit? lol. Seersucker jacket, denim shirt and a tie that looked like it was crafted from an old crocheted afghan? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she just call the home of the owner of Thyme provincial? Oh dear. Provincial meaning :- 'concerning the regions outside the capital city of a country, especially when regarded as unsophisticated or narrow-minded.
"provincial towns"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Missing @NomDePlume vlog recap ❤ Hope everything’s alright!

Did she just call the home of the owner of Thyme provincial? Oh dear. Provincial meaning :- 'concerning the regions outside the capital city of a country, especially when regarded as unsophisticated or narrow-minded.
"provincial towns"
She literally has no idea of anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dhhhaaaaarrrrrlings … today is the day to flog and boast about undeclared freebies???
Yep, the 'straight from the packet' creases really sell those linens to me dearie!
(Makes it easier to refold, re-package and sell on though I guess!!)

• Haha
Missing @NomDePlume vlog recap ❤ Hope everything’s alright!
Thank you for your kind thoughts @Elsewhere. It is much appreciated. ❤🌹

Here is the recap... :)

Sponsored by Elemis so starts off her day by telling us she has double cleansed. Why? It is morning! Has to ram home the concept of buying two cleansing products of course. 💰 Only an idiot double cleanses in the morning. 🤡

She’s applying her favourites. Says her skin just loves Elemis... aaahhh... her skin loves every sponsored goodie or freebie. Says all her friends/family use the cream she’s flogging. I thought they all use Skin+Me and before that she said they all use Beauty Pie. Mentions her discount code SEVERAL times. 💰💰💰

Makes sure to show that charchar hasn’t unpacked his suitcase yet. Wow. The little narc always has to get in a dig at someone else’s expense. :sneaky:

Says she always finds some inspiration at Thyme. Indeed... always on the lookout for something to copy... as she does from Daylesford and Soho. Never an original thought. Love that the Thyme range is simply called Veg Patch. No pretentious kitchen garden for the talented Thyme lady.

Seeing the Thyme garden, I have to smile at Teefers who proclaimed a few weeks back that her kitchen garden is the most beautiful she has ever seen. :rolleyes:

She left gifted veggies from Thyme out the entire day and only unpacked the wilted leaves in the evening. :oops: Not the type of freebies Teefers appreciates.

She made sure to walk into shot in Lydia’s video and it is mentioned in her comments. Old Teefers must be levitating from all the adoration and sycophantic comments. ;)

While she’s yapping about snipping blooms on the side of the road with her secateurs, some cows approach the fence. 🐄 She says, “We’re about to have some accompaniment.” How very interesting! Are the cows going to bring out their cellos and serenade the pretentious fool? 🐮🎶🎵😂

I wonder if the cows "had arisen" themselves before said "accompaniment" for Teefers' "luncheon"? 😂 😂 😂

Many in the comments said the "blooms" she snipped were in fact hogweed. o_O

She is begging hard for a holiday again – mentions the Greek Islands again.

She’s giving Holland Cooper another go... already mentions autumnal... always thinking ahead, old Teefers... still hoping Jade would ditch Victoria and use her instead. Jade goes for tall, lean and willowy, so I think Teefers is barking up the wrong tree. I still smile at all the Karen Millen stuff she bought and then promptly sold on Reliked... because she was convinced KM would ditch the Lydiot and use the little poison dwarf instead. The manifesting didn’t work... 😂:ROFLMAO:

She mentions that Lala had a knee op and Charlie has an unwell family member. As if she actually cares about Charlie or Charlie’s family but she’s quick on the sympathy wagon and makes excuses for her recent boring vlogs. :sleep: A bit rich coming from the person who regularly had guests during the pandemic while the world lost loved ones dying all alone and afraid! :mad:😖

She talks endlessly about Sky but says it’s not sponsored. :sneaky: Of course, it is! They are paid to partner with Sky. Not sure if it’s Charlie’s deal or hers, but sponsored by Sky they most definitely are!!! They were invited to Goodwood via Sky, so would be obliged to talk about it.

The word if you got to the end of the video is “sky”. How convenient for Teefers’ stats and engagement to have her comments full of the word Sky then...

A few screenshots...
Her acting for the freebie holiday beg... :m

holiday beg.png
Screenshot (70).png

Her idea of a salad...
salad1.png

Of course, her acolytes would have gone wild at the privilege to watch old Teefers collect her lettuce (that certainly was not eaten) from her most beautiful EVER kitchen garden... She plonked the gifted radishes from Thyme into the bowl, still tied up leaves and all... such etiquette and attention to detail from teefers...

Found this in the comments... someone decided to not write sky as instructed it seems... 🦷🦷😂😂😂
Screenshot (71).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you for your kind thoughts @Elsewhere. It is much appreciated. ❤🌹

Here is the recap... :)

Sponsored by Elemis so starts off her day by telling us she has double cleansed. Why? It is morning! Has to ram home the concept of buying two cleansing products of course. 💰 Only an idiot double cleanses in the morning. 🤡

She’s applying her favourites. Says her skin just loves Elemis... aaahhh... her skin loves every sponsored goodie or freebie. Says all her friends/family use the cream she’s flogging. I thought they all use Skin+Me and before that she said they all use Beauty Pie. Mentions her discount code SEVERAL times. 💰💰💰

Makes sure to show that charchar hasn’t unpacked his suitcase yet. Wow. The little narc always has to get in a dig at someone else’s expense. :sneaky:

Says she always finds some inspiration at Thyme. Indeed... always on the lookout for something to copy... as she does from Daylesford and Soho. Never an original thought. Love that the Thyme range is simply called Veg Patch. No pretentious kitchen garden for the talented Thyme lady.

Seeing the Thyme garden, I have to smile at Teefers who proclaimed a few weeks back that her kitchen garden is the most beautiful she has ever seen. :rolleyes:

She left gifted veggies from Thyme out the entire day and only unpacked the wilted leaves in the evening. :oops: Not the type of freebies Teefers appreciates.

She made sure to walk into shot in Lydia’s video and it is mentioned in her comments. Old Teefers must be levitating from all the adoration and sycophantic comments. ;)

While she’s yapping about snipping blooms on the side of the road with her secateurs, some cows approach the fence. 🐄 She says, “We’re about to have some accompaniment.” How very interesting! Are the cows going to bring out their cellos and serenade the pretentious fool? 🐮🎶🎵😂

I wonder if the cows "had arisen" themselves before said "accompaniment" for Teefers' "luncheon"? 😂 😂 😂

Many in the comments said the "blooms" she snipped were in fact hogweed. o_O

She is begging hard for a holiday again – mentions the Greek Islands again.

She’s giving Holland Cooper another go... already mentions autumnal... always thinking ahead, old Teefers... still hoping Jade would ditch Victoria and use her instead. Jade goes for tall, lean and willowy, so I think Teefers is barking up the wrong tree. I still smile at all the Karen Millen stuff she bought and then promptly sold on Reliked... because she was convinced KM would ditch the Lydiot and use the little poison dwarf instead. The manifesting didn’t work... 😂:ROFLMAO:

She mentions that Lala had a knee op and Charlie has an unwell family member. As if she actually cares about Charlie or Charlie’s family but she’s quick on the sympathy wagon and makes excuses for her recent boring vlogs. :sleep: A bit rich coming from the person who regularly had guests during the pandemic while the world lost loved ones dying all alone and afraid! :mad:😖

She talks endlessly about Sky but says it’s not sponsored. :sneaky: Of course, it is! They are paid to partner with Sky. Not sure if it’s Charlie’s deal or hers, but sponsored by Sky they most definitely are!!! They were invited to Goodwood via Sky, so would be obliged to talk about it.

The word if you got to the end of the video is “sky”. How convenient for Teefers’ stats and engagement to have her comments full of the word Sky then...

A few screenshots...
Her acting for the freebie holiday beg... :m

View attachment 1377765View attachment 1377766

Her idea of a salad...
View attachment 1377772
Of course, her acolytes would have gone wild at the privilege to watch old Teefers collect her lettuce (that certainly was not eaten) from her most beautiful EVER kitchen garden... She plonked the gifted radishes from Thyme into the bowl, still tied up leaves and all... such etiquette and attention to detail from teefers...

Found this in the comments... someone decided to not write sky as instructed it seems... 🦷🦷😂😂😂
View attachment 1377779
Fantastic recap again!! 👏🏻👏🏻

I’m living for the ‘TEEFERS’ comment at the end. Which one of us did it? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can anyone take influencers seriously......every day they try and say a different skin product is the best and always in their daily routine....what do you depend the day creaming your face?????? How can you possibly use so much products???? Each one the best blah blah blah.
Speaking of night time moisturizer or ANY products, the latest info from a dermatologist is, your face needs only a quick wash pat dry and go to bed. Reason being according to him, is that your face cannot slough off surface dead cells as they get trapped under products. Kinda makes sense.

re her instagram - is someone paying her to go to Florida for two days? Or is she asking for a friend? If it is her - good luck with the humidity and her hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
re her instagram - is someone paying her to go to Florida for two days? Or is she asking for a friend? If it is her - good luck with the humidity and her hair!!
I’m not sure Joho has any friends ….

I missed the Chav non unpacked suitcase from the flog … but surely it must smell with dirty wet clothes- especially his tight clothes must absorb all the stale perspiration from his gym session etc…… I guess the Estate manager must be so busy managing to unpack - suspect the cleaner might be instructed to do that demanding task. Or maybe we are waiting for some freebie washing products to flog?

Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to the California road trip they were supposed to take this summer?

Reactions: 3
Dhhhaaaaarrrrrlings … today is the day to flog and boast about undeclared freebies???
She’s gonna have a rude awakening in South Florida. People aren’t so friendly there 😂 i cant wait to hear her witch about the horrible drivers and people. It rains a lot and hurricanes are a thing during the summer😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Spotted on the early morning train from Banbury to London. They are both quite small in real life! Josie is tiny. She looked very glamorous in what looked like a Zimmerman dress, strappy sandals and a picnic basket type bag (particularly as everyone else was quite drab… me included). They didn’t really talk to each other at all, just looked at their phones.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s gonna have a rude awakening in South Florida. People aren’t so friendly there 😂 i cant wait to hear her witch about the horrible drivers and people. It rains a lot and hurricanes are a thing during the summer😂
Perhaps we could conjure a little hurricane to mess with her hair... interrupt the "snaps" of the begged-for freebies🌪;)

Reactions: 3
Spotted on the early morning train from Banbury to London. They are both quite small in real life! Josie is tiny. She looked very glamorous in what looked like a Zimmerman dress, strappy sandals and a picnic basket type bag (particularly as everyone else was quite drab… me included). They didn’t really talk to each other at all, just looked at their phones.
Oh so the chemistry is just as awful off camera??? …. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps we could conjure a little hurricane to mess with her hair... interrupt the "snaps" of the begged-for freebies🌪;)
the humidity here alone will be enough and the unapologetic entitled attitudes here will definitely be fun for her lol

I grew up in Miami. Soooooo I say this all with experience: people are rude af. The crime in Moana is pretty bad as of late. She may feel happier in West Palm Beach or the rich side of Boca Raton.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.