Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was just them.
poor dogs!! stuck at home when they could be out..

Im going to Daylesford soon (its quite a distance from me but im planning a trip)... ill have a good nosy and report back! Ive never been through Lower Brailes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They would not have walked with Victoria. Vic visited on Saturday already but only posted about it today on IG. So no walking with Victoria if the walk was today.

It is utterly delightful to have you lovely neighbours of his 'lordship' and her 'ladyshi#' chat here. I bet Teefers and Charchar hate that their snarky ways are exposed by neighbours. Let's hope someone else can say if they walked or not. Dying to know too. She always poses in exercise gear for the affiliates but is then out of breath when she runs up the stairs. She would be there for the food van though. Loves herself a burger.
I believe that the saggy bum is proof that she walks very little.

That makes sense. They were called out on here for neglecting and never walking the dogs so they started doing it in vlogs. Shame they don’t do it in real life……. Poor animals :(
Yep, all they have to do is buy each dog a special bag and when they get tired just pop them in it. Stupid people🤬.

It is not as if the dogs are heavy. My dachshund grumpy snoopy weighs 12kg and no bag is big enough !! I am not strong enough either😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sunday vlog tattle-along of Josie's biggest beg-a-thon...

- Obligatory weather report ☁🌡 Anything for extra AdSense minutes...

- Starts with makeup GRWM ramble... says where she does NOT use her usual products, she will tell what the usual products are. Expert lesson in how to link double her usual affiliates. I smell desperation, my dahlings...

- Says in reality she looks a million times better than she looks in her camera... she has said this often... I would examine myself a little closer, Josie. What she sees 💋🙌... what we see😳👎🤡

Says she's had 'requests' for Spring makeup but sure she has done this already. Goes ahead and flogs things again anyway. Says we can skip this part if we have already seen this.

- So many times she 'accidentally' uses the wrong product, forgets a product, only to whip it out and also shows us two of the same type of product.
  1. Two foundations
  2. two eyeshadow palettes
  3. two bronzers
  4. two brow products on her microbladed brows
  5. shows 4 mascaras, uses 2 of them, including Rodial, can't let old Lyds have all the Rodial shine now can we?
  6. shows 2 blushers
  7. shows 2 lipsticks
  8. 'accidentally' forgets to apply her CC serum so she can also whip out the new CT multi glow for some extra glow. Later says she looks shiny, but then blames it on the camera being so ''cruel'' to her again. Nah, Josefiend, not the camera's fault, you did that all by yourself my dahling.
- Flogs skincare (says her skin is amazing at the moment)
  1. Skin and Me
  2. Aurelia
  3. Beauty pie
  4. Cle de Peau
  5. ByTerry
- Her newsletter is finally back. Yip, times must be hard. You can find discount codes and even recipes she says. Mouth-watering mac 'n cheese anyone? 😜

- She's learned the word ''cinch'' from Lydia. Notice how little-miss-I-don't-like-anything-tight on my waist/tummy suddenly has every dress cinched lately.

- Falling back onto her mature viewers, mentions often shoes are comfortable, says her mom and Charlie's mom will wear the pink floral dress. One should wear what you want at any age, but she is 30 and her mom is A LOT older.

- Not wearing her rings on her right hand, got handcream under her ring and now has a rash. What rubbish jewellery is she selling?

- witches about the freebie dress from &Other Stories and says that it smells. How dare the not dry clean before sending freebies to her ladyship... is that ship spelt with a "p" of with a "t". I think it is with a "t" at the end. Definitely her ladyshi* ;)

- Items she openly begged for -
  1. Charlotte Tilbury bronzer
  2. Makeup lesson collab from someone
  3. A new SkyGlass, wants a smaller one for the bedroom, vlogs Sky hard for several minutes hoping they'll send another freebie TV. even flogs Sky and talks while applying her lipliner... f@#* me... must want another TV badly 😲
  4. Wants special TV stand freebie for bedroom so theTV disappears into a piece of furniture, no more TV's on cake trollies for our Lady Muck :m
  5. Desperate for a trip to Europe
  6. Trip to Marseille
  7. Trip to Italian coast
  8. Lipliners, she's lost so many of her favourite ones... 🙄
  9. Hair products, says she thinks she needs new ones to get her hair right
  10. Designer sunglasses (big shoutout to Net A Porter and Loewe), says she's 'thinking' about treating herself to a pair of luxury sunglasses... 🙄🙄🙄
- Mentions that she almost crashed into a Porsche (how?????????? with the camera and warnings on that car????) is only to mention that there are "7 Bentleys" parked next to her AND <drum roll please>🥁 🎺she's surrounded by Defenders. She wears her Dior dressing gown coat.

- Flogs Daylesford again. Says the discount coupon when you shop afterwards covers the cost of the ticket. The look on her face says she's lying... Do we think the ticket and shopping was kindly gifted?

- Fills time doing her dog speak and show her Daylesford freebie groceries.

- Says that being the teacher's pet that she is, she asked loads of questions.🙄 Of course, she is the type to disingenuously kiss ass... when she's not busy looking smug!

- Shows a quick look at the coffin beds in the garden but the mansplainer is not there to give details and she has no clue herself about things. Where is that splainer when you need him?

Says she always feels like her hair looks like a character... That would be correct, Josie... because you always play (very badly) a character in your head, from the latest movie, TV show or influencer you copy. 🎥🎬 Says she looks like one of the Emperors (it had to be an emperor of a lord of course) from Pirates of the Caribbean. (still vlogging that Sky hard). She may be on the right track about this - often has the same smug haughty look too and wears equally old fashioned clothes...
View attachment 1236955View attachment 1236969View attachment 1236979

- A few more fashun pics to help strengthen our core muscles by LOL 😆🤣😜
The look on her face when she takes that Chloe shoe out...😆

View attachment 1237012View attachment 1237031View attachment 1237070View attachment 1237088View attachment 1237152

Her face about the stinky dress and also because Charchar is still sick and not ready to cook so she can tell us about dinner. Her Ladyshi* surely is not going to cook herself. Bad enough she will have to use that gifted clothes fridge that costs thousands on the stinky dress... or will it go straight to eBay?

View attachment 1237200View attachment 1237212View attachment 1237207

*** The End ***
Screenshot_20220502-173844_Chrome.jpg

Joho is turning into Joan Crawford a Hollywood star back in the 50's, who was nuts ( suggest Mommy Dearest) movie. ( above)

That hair is awful. She really needs to get a modern hair cut. The tarmac of a forehead is to massive. I think the UK calls " fringe " in US we call them bangs that would cover up that shiny greasy forehead It would also put that teeny tiny chin less noticeable. I think she thinks she's a hottie, but, she is far from it.

The dreaded dresses recap. The blue one, all she needs is a white bonnet then drive her to the nearest Amish community so they will adopt her.

The orange bag dress ! Seriously?

The white bag dress, throw a Catholic habit over it and drive her to the nearest convent where they will adopt her.

More floral bag dresses. I am at a loss... she knows nothing about fashion for a 30 year old woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
poor dogs!! stuck at home when they could be out..

Im going to Daylesford soon (its quite a distance from me but im planning a trip)... ill have a good nosy and report back! Ive never been through Lower Brailes
Oh have fun in Daylesford. You're not missing much in Brailes apart from some cracking walks, stunning views and a great proper local pub. Its not pretentious just a proper pub... Hence why they dont use it.
There is another pub in the village that is sadly closed and the current owner is trying to get change of use. Its obviously getting a bit of attention on our local FB village page Charchar did make a comment about it somewhere but he probably never used it anyway! I'll see if I can find a receipt

I thought there was a bit more but cant find it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Saw the pair of idiots on the walk today, dressed for the country dahhhhlings looking like complete and utter knobs!
Very sad to see she hasnt shared charchar throwing mustard all down his trousers.
Were they there? I missed them - just as well right enough as she made some very rude comments about to me and about me in the past. Previously discussed here on a previous thread. Although in fairness I wasn't there long.

Someone mentioned Daylesford - not worth a visit as it is overpriced and up its self and I don't want you to be disappointed. Definitely do not order a scone if you have a cuppa - the one I had was stale and heavy as a brick.

• Heart
Oh have fun in Daylesford. You're not missing much in Brailes apart from some cracking walks, stunning views and a great proper local pub. Its not pretentious just a proper pub... Hence why they dont use it.
There is another pub in the village that is sadly closed and the current owner is trying to get change of use. Its obviously getting a bit of attention on our local FB village page Charchar did make a comment about it somewhere but he probably never used it anyway! I'll see if I can find a receipt

Charlie has often said that he would love to have and run a pub. This is not something old Teefers will ever allow or encourage. Her daddy used to work in a pub before starting his business and he went on to be successful. Josie pretends that she was born royalty so would not like old Charchar to go back to a profession that she would prefer to forget existed in her family. He would make a good pub or innkeeper (he could talk all night and day) but she wouldn't have him not be available to wait on her hand and foot.

Sorry about the loss of a lovely pub for the village.

• Sad

thanks. I wonder where they do spend time other than in the house and Daylesford? restaurant wise where would they go any idea?

Reactions: 12
Charlie has often said that he would love to have and run a pub. This is not something old Teefers will ever allow or encourage. Her daddy used to work in a pub before starting his business and he went on to be successful. Josie pretends that she was born royalty so would not like old Charchar to go back to a profession that she would prefer to forget existed in her family. He would make a good pub or innkeeper (he could talk all night and day) but she wouldn't have him not be available to wait on her hand and foot.

Cannot see LaLa being happy about JoHo's squeeze running a pub...not with his past problems with alcohol??

• Haha
I agree he would be an ideal Bar Man , but he has his hands full with managing the Old Rectory LOL! .. plus he can't finance his own home never mind a business on top lol

• Haha
Cannot see LaLa being happy about JoHo's squeeze running a pub...not with his past problems with alcohol??
Have heard of people who don't drink and who run pubs. The copious amounts of rosé that old Teefers consumes is probably more than many patrons consume in a pub. How many times have we seen Her Ladyshit sloshed and acting like an idiot. Likes her rosé too much old Teefers. Had a good smile at all those bottles of Mirabeau that were delivered. Teefers is going to be a busy little bee. 🍷 🥴 🍷 🥴

Have no love for Mirabeau. So unprofessional of Mirabeau to pass on all names of Josie's viewers who sent complaints to Mirabeau. 😡
It was even worse that Josie named and shamed a poor woman in a vlog who had commented. 😏

• Angry
  • Sick
Have heard of people who don't drink and who run pubs. The copious amounts of rosé that old Teefers consumes is probably more than many patrons consume in a pub. How many times have we seen Her Ladyshit sloshed and acting like an idiot. Likes her rosé too much old Teefers. Had a good smile at all those bottles of Mirabeau that were delivered. Teefers is going to be a busy little bee. 🍷 🥴 🍷 🥴

Have no love for Mirabeau. So unprofessional of Mirabeau to pass on all names of Josie's viewers who sent complaints to Mirabeau. 😡
It was even worse that Josie named and shamed a poor woman in a vlog who had commented. 😏
OMG I missed that!!

Reactions: 8
She would be there for the food van though. Loves herself a burger.
Oh but would that burger be alomost as good as ‘London burger’ or the awful honest burger???

with the ‘success’ Chavis making of strawrot I imagine expenditure would exceed income… no one would want to be in the pub with Chavsplainer and the pretentious nature would put many off… I’d be tempted to get the advertised as a hen/stag party venue… imagine the horror of Joho and chav when folk turned up sans defender/ or Zimmerman.

Someone mentioned Daylesford - not worth a visit as it is overpriced and up its self and I don't want you to be disappointed. Definitely do not order a scone if you have a cuppa - the one I had was stale and heavy as a brick.
I have to say the Daylesford thing just doesn’t do anything for me … my home place was beside the Clyde Valley (using the larger name as I don’t want to post more local details)… there are some fabulous family run garden centres with amazing home baking and great food…. Good range of prices… I would really hate if the ‘incomers’ found out about these gems. One of the longest standing garden centres sold out to a chain and it was completely ruined in terms of food. Some of the other ones closed as the family aged. Things may have to change but it’s a shame when obnoxious people can ruin the tranquility and balance of tiny villages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can just imagine old Teefers, in her dotage, sozzled, propping up the end of the bar and singing Lion King songs softly to herself whilst occasionally high kicking her way through a minefield of odd side tables to the ladies loo*....stopping on the way to accost customers to ask if they have tried her latest pimple popping gadget. :rolleyes:

* Sorry...'powder room'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
😂🤣
I can just imagine old Teefers, in her dotage, sozzled, propping up the end of the bar and singing Lion King songs softly to herself whilst occasionally high kicking her way through a minefield of odd side tables to the ladies loo....stopping on the way to accost customers to ask if they have tried her latest pimple popping gadget. :rolleyes:
I laughed so much that I started coughing uncontrollably...😂🤣 Absolutely bloody brilliant, the high kick!!💃:m
Thanks for making my day! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched one of her vlogs for the first time in forever. Six minutes in and I’ve counted at least 5 undisclosed ads (daylesford, the skin care stuff, by terry , Charlotte tilbury, sky). How does she keep getting away with this.

• Sick
Miss Prissy Pants showing oft her bits in a see thro frock.....classy!!!!

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 11.39.14.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@Hoof Hearted my most burning question for you is what do you see her wearing?. I have the impression the dresses are 99% ordered, linked to in YouTube with a link which gives her commission then swiftly posted back..
To be honest I've never seen them around the village. They certainly don't seem to go in the local pub or walk the dogs around the village. Not that I've seen anyway. I think they may only emerge when there is something to film. Like the 3 Hills Walk yesterday or the church do recently. Walking across the sheep field occasionally, I have seen them in the garden with visitors...Enjoying the peace and quiet that we afford them, but they not us sadly.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.