Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Chav not being on the property title, UK Tattlers, what are the rights on marriage? Does he automatically get added to the deed? Will she have to secure a prenuptial agreement to prevent him from having a claim in the home? And most importantly, why didn’t he pitch in at all financially on the house to get at least a little portion of ownership?

Reactions: 8
For those who feel sorry for Chav in how Joho talks to him in camera…did anyone notice Chavsplainer clip when he asks Joho to comment on the raised beds…she starts speaking he interjects telling her to smile…very rude! I have no sympathy for h or her both equally obnoxious, however credit to Joho, in that clip with her hair straight she actually looked her age and best dresses I’ve seen since she was channeling Robyn over Christmas and New Year

Re Chav not being on the property title, UK Tattlers, what are the rights on marriage? Does he automatically get added to the deed? Will she have to secure a prenuptial agreement to prevent him from having a claim in the home? And most importantly, why didn’t he pitch in at all financially on the house to get at least a little portion of ownership?
Form my memory of family law and land law it’s very difficult to show enough input to get a 50/50split in the UK most cases are females claiming that they contributed to husbands wealth by aiding him socially at work/business events… role reverse here… Chav would be trying to claim that he appeared in flogs so contributed to business… she’s changed her branding to her name so that could be to support an argument that she alone is the brand… maybe they have a contract that Chav will get strawrot and Joho the old rectum in divorce…unless there was a breech that contract would stand I think but if he claimed rent from strawrot was diverted into Joho business content etc … more muddy waters. Definitely the divorce cases I studied were not always easy to guess the judgement. I remember asking a QC who did criminal and then child/family law ( guest tutor) how things could be decided.. using the Beckhams as the example…. Victoria was the global star -David became a global star once hooked up with her… (prior to that he was just a footballer) she was in the media credited (?correctly) as being the force behind ‘brand Beckham’ … over the years they’ve each probably earned more than the other at times… he said minefield depends on judge and who gets in better counsel. It would be a real test case…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
so in the UK prenups aren't and have never been as commonplace as in the USA.. likewise any pre-nups here are less likely to hold water. The thing is they have to be deemed fair to both parties. Strawtop isn't worth what the rectory is worth for example.... if he pays into a mortgage wether married or otherwise regularly and can prove it he has a right to walk away with what he has put in minimum perhaps a tiny bit over for any increase in value property naturally accumulates over time or if its improved...

His name would never be automatically added to the deed. She would have to transfer and have him included its another legal document. However marriage itself would give him a "Beneficial interest" in the "marital home" which she would really struggle to defend ... lawyers tend to start asking for 50% split of all known reachable assets..... I can't see how she would keep her house in divorce, she would almost certainly have to sell it to pay him off.... he would claim he's used to a certain standard of lifestyle etc it would be a woman's worst nightmare!

I reckon he thinks he's onto a good thing, how many men his age can enjoy a property as nice as he does ?...... wish I knew what the loan amount from the bank is! it was over 1.8M purchase price.....

I think they are both pretty sharp especially him - doesn't come across as genuinely nice, more Jekyll and Hyde!

My best advice for Josie is not to marry....... yes its a nice day etc but really for her its a contract she doesn't want or need!. why give him any more rights than what he has. I would imagine she wishes she has a man with a proper career...... id hate having him under my feet all day lol!

Other than a holiday cottage (which from what little ive read on it doesn't seem to be properly managed or constantly let?) what is their exit plan from the vlogging world? their work could dry up ..... I wonder if every gift/dress etc etc is declared to HMRC?

Reactions: 12
Chav has just called the neighbours antisocial!!! ?someone should post that on the village Facebook 🤣😂 that pair are so odious!
Well I never. To be fair the neighbours I have spoken to have their own thoughts about this couple (and they are not flattering I can tell you). The nitwits think that we are antisocial when in fact they are the anti social ones. The have no respect for other people or other people's privacy or property. Just because they use social media to generate their income they assume the village will just fall into line and accommodate their selfish and self serving requests. They wouldn't know hard work if it came up and bit them on their somewhat ample behinds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He is lucky he isn’t in France, even if they got married everything that belonged to jojo before the marriage or financed by jojo through inheritance would remain hers. He could only claim on on things that he had contributed too, ie the cars, knives but would still have to prove it.
They set that up to protect women from losing family inheritance or personal money once married.
Ì am sure that what ever happens jojo has her Pennie’s well protected !

Reactions: 9
For those who feel sorry for Chav in how Joho talks to him in camera…did anyone notice Chavsplainer clip when he asks Joho to comment on the raised beds…she starts speaking he interjects telling her to smile…very rude!
We are a mix of very different individuals here and we each experience things through our own unique prism of life experience. I rushed to watch the IG stories but I perceived the story differently. Charchar asked her, "Are you happy, Darling?". My eyes widened a bit at the whole darling bit as things between them often seem strained. He then said, "Give us a smile" and showed her posing with her smile. In that interaction, I saw no snark or meanness from either Grossie or Charlie. I actually perceived the fool as trying to be nice.
I watched the stories twice to make sure I didn't misunderstand.

He is lucky he isn’t in France, even if they got married everything that belonged to jojo before the marriage or financed by jojo through inheritance would remain hers. He could only claim on on things that he had contributed too, ie the cars, knives but would still have to prove it.
They set that up to protect women from losing family inheritance or personal money once married.
Ì am sure that what ever happens jojo has her Pennie’s well protected !
That's great for the women of France, wish it was the same here...

It is very difficult to ring fence assets away from a spouse in the uk. Some people think a UK trust can help - same with offshore..... trusts are attacked easily... the hardest to attack is offshore but it is still possible. Pre nups are rarely in existence, I don't know of anyone with one personally... and they aren't always effective

Reactions: 6
Well I never. To be fair the neighbours I have spoken to have their own thoughts about this couple (and they are not flattering I can tell you). The nitwits think that we are antisocial when in fact they are the anti social ones. The have no respect for other people or other people's privacy or property. Just because they use social media to generate their income they assume the village will just fall into line and accommodate their selfish and self serving requests. They wouldn't know hard work if it came up and bit them on their somewhat ample behinds.
Your input from the neighbours here is pure gold. Thank You!!!🤗💕

It is interesting to hear how they are perceived in all their arrogance. He called the neighbour anti-social because the neighbours were strimming their grass on a late Friday afternoon/eve. I suppose the actual problem was that they were being interrupted by noise while creating 'content'. Not sure why the noise bothers them as when they first moved in she ran outside to record a story every time the church bells chimed on the hour. Even fake cried once at hearing the bells. The poor neighbour probably works during the day (unlike the "pampering" twit Josie) and quickly did the grass once home. There are actually people who are under the impression that Josie lives in the middle of the countryside and only overlooks fields. They do not know there are houses around them and the house is attached to the church.

They have obviously read here about themselves and the village gossip and are already making an effort by posting how they love their village, hello again Grossie👋👋👋 Bet they are both thoroughly miffed that they are not bowed down to in that village.

Pic from stories to show how they suddenly have SO much love for their village...
Screenshot_20220430-182525_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to mention the constant work they had around the house when they moved. Workers coming with trucks , machines , also the constant coming and going of deliveries. Imagine the constant disturbance...
Can you imagine going through life asking for freebies " because we are content creators and do free advertising for you " ??!!
In any case, I think Charlie is the friendlier one of the two. Keep us posted @HippyHoppy 🤗🌹

Reactions: 10
Ive just watched the vlog where she gardens in a pale pink sweater and white fluffy slippers !! wtf....she won't have as much content when the garden is finished.

Do PR deliveries go to their house? .. if so I would imagine they have more than inconvenienced their next door neighbours ..

Restory :- what happens if someone hires the dress but stains it or rips it ?. I just couldn't do it myself (hire clothes out)

Reactions: 7
Ive just watched the vlog where she gardens in a pale pink sweater and white fluffy slippers !! wtf....she won't have as much content when the garden is finished.

Do PR deliveries go to their house? .. if so I would imagine they have more than inconvenienced their next door neighbours ..

Restory :- what happens if someone hires the dress but stains it or rips it ?. I just couldn't do it myself (hire clothes out)
Apparently people have left beautiful designer bags and never seen them again!!

• Wow
I can't stop thinking that Chav should be renamed Manservant or Head Groundsman lol

• Haha
Have u guys noticed how she changes personalities a bit depending on who shes with. I mean it’s natural for everyone but it’s as if she wanna be seen as the cool funny girl with Freddy, but shes the uptight annoyed girl with Charlie, with kids she’s Mary Poppins
She definitely seems to have a good laugh with Freddy, really nice to see!

I can't stop thinking that Chav should be renamed Manservant or Head Groundsman lol
Definitely ‘Manservant’ that’s hilarious!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't at all like Charlie, but I just want to say that being unemployed does not necessarily make you a freeloader(no one on here has used that exact word to describe him, but that is the gist of the comments). Being a stay-at-home-whatever can be a legitimate job that brings benefit to the home and family. The IG stories and his presence in Josie's vlogs show that he is at least contributing some of the time. He cooks and he gardens - those are not small jobs. Is he sitting on his butt when the camera is not rolling? Probably. Don't get me wrong - I can't stand him, but I just think you've got to give credit where credit is due. At least he actually tries to learn about the products he uses and the things that he does and places he goes. Josie sounds like she literally just reads straight off the pamphlet the brand sends with the product 😂

Reactions: 24
I don't at all like Charlie, but I just want to say that being unemployed does not necessarily make you a freeloader(no one on here has used that exact word to describe him, but that is the gist of the comments). Being a stay-at-home-whatever can be a legitimate job that brings benefit to the home and family. The IG stories and his presence in Josie's vlogs show that he is at least contributing some of the time. He cooks and he gardens - those are not small jobs. Is he sitting on his butt when the camera is not rolling? Probably. Don't get me wrong - I can't stand him, but I just think you've got to give credit where credit is due. At least he actually tries to learn about the products he uses and the things that he does and places he goes. Josie sounds like she literally just reads straight off the pamphlet the brand sends with the product 😂
still more pleasurable than sitting at a desk all day most days !

I can't personally respect him as a man. Its not like he also brings up their children. I would imagine the gardeners roll up do the majority of the work and he learns a bit from them and repeats it.

I don't think either are authentic.

Chav has just called the neighbours antisocial!!! ?someone should post that on the village Facebook 🤣😂 that pair are so odious!
So the sad thing about this is that the guy strimming was my neighbour. Hi, Hippy Hoppy....fellow Brailes person! He works 6 days a week and when he has the time, he mows the grass in the nearby lane as there are older folk who can't manage it. That may include a Friday evening after work or whenever he has a bit of spare time. We put up with their lawn mowers droning on all day on a Friday plus their constant noise from their works for the last 2 years. This guy strimmed long grass for approx 5 minutes (I know...I heard it too) and they complain. It would be funny if it wasn't so bloody insulting to the community nearby. Maybe they could offer to do this at a less 'anti-social' time if 6pm on a Friday is not convenient for them and put back something into the village they have 'so much love for!'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
So the sad thing about this is that the guy strimming was my neighbour. Hi, Hippy Hoppy....fellow Brailes person! He works 6 days a week and when he has the time, he mows the grass in the nearby lane as there are older folk who can't manage it. That may include a Friday evening after work or whenever he has a bit of spare time. We put up with their lawn mowers droning on all day on a Friday plus their constant noise from their works for the last 2 years. This guy strimmed long grass for approx 5 minutes (I know...I heard it too) and they complain. It would be funny if it wasn't so bloody insulting to the community nearby. Maybe they could offer to do this at a less 'anti-social' time if 6pm on a Friday is not convenient for them and put back something into the village they have 'so much love for!'
The buggers, ( not the kind neighbors) but teethers and co.
Please tell us more about short arse brainless jojo and the manservant!
So they can make all the noise they won’t disturb the whole neighborhood 24/7 , builders, deliveries, parties, dogs barking and can’t let someone do a little for the community. I would be out there sticking those golfers of hers up her arse and then throwing her into the pond, at least she would be come out green .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The buggers, ( not the kind neighbors) but teethers and co.
Please tell us more about short arse brainless jojo and the manservant!
So they can make all the noise they won’t disturb the whole neighborhood 24/7 , builders, deliveries, parties, dogs barking and can’t let someone do a little for the community. I would be out there sticking those golfers of hers up her arse and then throwing her into the pond, at least she would be come out green .
Well I've not been one to comment much on these new additions to the village. I just put it down to them maintaining their house. But this will incense the neighborhood. How to make yourself unpopular. This will get round for sure. Oh...and while we are here....some time ago someone on Instagram, I think it was, pulled them up on having their dogs loose in a farmer's field. She replied 'it's our field'. They don't own any fields in the village and certainly not the one they were pictured in. I recognised the field from the footpath marker. Why lie?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Welcome, here @Hoof Hearted and thank you for the info. 🤗 💕 Service to others is not something they would understand. She told us right through the pandemic how she ''pampered'' in every vlog while thousands lost loved ones, incomes and homes. People died alone while she broke lockdown and had visiters over for Christmas in
Dec 2020.

I posted that pic of them suddenly giving love to the village, but then saw that it was for charity to collect funds for Shipston Home Nursing and that Jac had baked goods to raise funds and Glebe Farm had donated daffodils. Josie gets thousands in freebies which she sells via her mother on eBay. She didn't suddenly decide to give the lovely Jac ( @cotswoldcountrybird on IG) who does her garden the acknowledgement, she used the opportunity to give herself good publicity in the village. On Jac's IG, Jac did not say that there was any donation from greedy Teefers, but Teefers is quick to offer a ''luxury'' hamper to bribe neighbours to install her appliances.

Your neighbour sounds like a very lovely and kind man. I had such a feeling that it was a man who had just gotten home from work and quickly tried to get a job done. Do update us here again as to what these two entitled plonkers get up to in the village, though I doubt there are many dealings with them as she is forever off to Daylesford, where they now fit in since they bought their Defender.:rolleyes:

Well I've not been one to comment much on these new additions to the village. I just put it down to them maintaining their house. But this will incense the neighborhood. How to make yourself unpopular. This will get round for sure. Oh...and while we are here....some time ago someone on Instagram, I think it was, pulled them up on having their dogs loose in a farmer's field. She replied 'it's our field'. They don't own any fields in the village and certainly not the one they were pictured in. I recognised the field from the footpath marker. Why lie?
She pretends to her followers and acolytes that they own that freaking countryside. Every time she opens her mouth, there is some type of self-aggrandisement and lies that she tells.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just when you think Joho and Chav can’t sink any lower in the gutter… whooomp!!! A new all time low! How many of the neighbours had to put up with loud Chav Chavsplain long at night in the dark or their loud outdoor antics… ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.