Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hoof Hearted my most burning question for you is what do you see her wearing?. I have the impression the dresses are 99% ordered, linked to in YouTube with a link which gives her commission then swiftly posted back..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Catching up with the vlogs, lol’ing at the 8 minute everyday makeup look. She looks like a clown. It’s tragic. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh we’re getting yet more local content!!! Joho and Chav following TL threads for content … also missJoho has posted a photo of a land rover complete with licence plate… don’t think it’s there’s… but okay to put someone else’s ref out there…

@Hoof Hearted my most burning question for you is what do you see her wearing?. I have the impression the dresses are 99% ordered, linked to in YouTube with a link which gives her commission then swiftly posted back..
Yes I noticed in the flog after her classic must have h and m haul she said she had to go to the post office to return h and m order…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sunday vlog tattle-along of Josie's biggest beg-a-thon...

- Obligatory weather report ☁🌡 Anything for extra AdSense minutes...

- Starts with makeup GRWM ramble... says where she does NOT use her usual products, she will tell what the usual products are. Expert lesson in how to link double her usual affiliates. I smell desperation, my dahlings...

- Says in reality she looks a million times better than she looks in her camera... she has said this often... I would examine myself a little closer, Josie. What she sees 💋🙌... what we see😳👎🤡

Says she's had 'requests' for Spring makeup but sure she has done this already. Goes ahead and flogs things again anyway. Says we can skip this part if we have already seen this.

- So many times she 'accidentally' uses the wrong product, forgets a product, only to whip it out and also shows us two of the same type of product.
  1. Two foundations
  2. two eyeshadow palettes
  3. two bronzers
  4. two brow products on her microbladed brows
  5. shows 4 mascaras, uses 2 of them, including Rodial, can't let old Lyds have all the Rodial shine now can we?
  6. shows 2 blushers
  7. shows 2 lipsticks
  8. 'accidentally' forgets to apply her CC serum so she can also whip out the new CT multi glow for some extra glow. Later says she looks shiny, but then blames it on the camera being so ''cruel'' to her again. Nah, Josefiend, not the camera's fault, you did that all by yourself my dahling.
- Flogs skincare (says her skin is amazing at the moment)
  1. Skin and Me
  2. Aurelia
  3. Beauty pie
  4. Cle de Peau
  5. ByTerry
- Her newsletter is finally back. Yip, times must be hard. You can find discount codes and even recipes she says. Mouth-watering mac 'n cheese anyone? 😜

- She's learned the word ''cinch'' from Lydia. Notice how little-miss-I-don't-like-anything-tight on my waist/tummy suddenly has every dress cinched lately.

- Falling back onto her mature viewers, mentions often shoes are comfortable, says her mom and Charlie's mom will wear the pink floral dress. One should wear what you want at any age, but she is 30 and her mom is A LOT older.

- Not wearing her rings on her right hand, got handcream under her ring and now has a rash. What rubbish jewellery is she selling?

- witches about the freebie dress from &Other Stories and says that it smells. How dare the not dry clean before sending freebies to her ladyship... is that ship spelt with a "p" of with a "t". I think it is with a "t" at the end. Definitely her ladyshi* ;)

- Items she openly begged for -
  1. Charlotte Tilbury bronzer
  2. Makeup lesson collab from someone
  3. A new SkyGlass, wants a smaller one for the bedroom, vlogs Sky hard for several minutes hoping they'll send another freebie TV. even flogs Sky and talks while applying her lipliner... f@#* me... must want another TV badly 😲
  4. Wants special TV stand freebie for bedroom so theTV disappears into a piece of furniture, no more TV's on cake trollies for our Lady Muck :m
  5. Desperate for a trip to Europe
  6. Trip to Marseille
  7. Trip to Italian coast
  8. Lipliners, she's lost so many of her favourite ones... 🙄
  9. Hair products, says she thinks she needs new ones to get her hair right
  10. Designer sunglasses (big shoutout to Net A Porter and Loewe), says she's 'thinking' about treating herself to a pair of luxury sunglasses... 🙄🙄🙄
- Mentions that she almost crashed into a Porsche (how?????????? with the camera and warnings on that car????) is only to mention that there are "7 Bentleys" parked next to her AND <drum roll please>🥁 🎺she's surrounded by Defenders. She wears her Dior dressing gown coat.

- Flogs Daylesford again. Says the discount coupon when you shop afterwards covers the cost of the ticket. The look on her face says she's lying... Do we think the ticket and shopping was kindly gifted?

- Fills time doing her dog speak and show her Daylesford freebie groceries.

- Says that being the teacher's pet that she is, she asked loads of questions.🙄 Of course, she is the type to disingenuously kiss ass... when she's not busy looking smug!

- Shows a quick look at the coffin beds in the garden but the mansplainer is not there to give details and she has no clue herself about things. Where is that splainer when you need him?

Says she always feels like her hair looks like a character... That would be correct, Josie... because you always play (very badly) a character in your head, from the latest movie, TV show or influencer you copy. 🎥🎬 Says she looks like one of the Emperors (it had to be an emperor of a lord of course) from Pirates of the Caribbean. (still vlogging that Sky hard). She may be on the right track about this - often has the same smug haughty look too and wears equally old fashioned clothes...
1651490570190.png
1651491057377.png
1651491329449.png

- A few more fashun pics to help strengthen our core muscles by LOL 😆🤣😜
The look on her face when she takes that Chloe shoe out...😆

1651492290037.png
1651492610553.png
1651493567636.png
1651494243305.png
1651496106325.png

Her face about the stinky dress and also because Charchar is still sick and not ready to cook so she can tell us about dinner. Her Ladyshi* surely is not going to cook herself. Bad enough she will have to use that gifted clothes fridge that costs thousands on the stinky dress... or will it go straight to eBay?

1651496953127.png
1651497067899.png
1651497003560.png

*** The End ***

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh yes I was thinking this the other day!!
I think she often wears and sends back. We have proof in her Wiki that she wore a dress from Selfridges that they wouldn't take back because it had makeup on. Said she only tried on the Zimmermann dress but can be seen doing makeup and pimple popping in IG stories with the tag on the dress.

Oh we’re getting yet more local content!!! Joho and Chav following TL threads for content … also missJoho has posted a photo of a land rover complete with licence plate… don’t think it’s there’s… but okay to put someone else’s ref out there…

Yes I noticed in the flog after her classic must have h and m haul she said she had to go to the post office to return h and m order…
Amazing how much love the ole village is suddenly getting from the olde rectum, always so contrived...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sunday vlog tattle-along of Josie's biggest beg-a-thon...

- Obligatory weather report ☁🌡 Anything for extra AdSense minutes...

- Starts with makeup GRWM ramble... says where she does NOT use her usual products, she will tell what the usual products are. Expert lesson in how to link double her usual affiliates. I smell desperation, my dahlings...

- Says in reality she looks a million times better than she looks in her camera... she has said this often... I would examine myself a little closer, Josie. What she sees 💋🙌... what we see😳👎🤡

Says she's had 'requests' for Spring makeup but sure she has done this already. Goes ahead and flogs things again anyway. Says we can skip this part if we have already seen this.

- So many times she 'accidentally' uses the wrong product, forgets a product, only to whip it out and also shows us two of the same type of product.
  1. Two foundations
  2. two eyeshadow palettes
  3. two bronzers
  4. two brow products on her microbladed brows
  5. shows 4 mascaras, uses 2 of them, including Rodial, can't let old Lyds have all the Rodial shine now can we?
  6. shows 2 blushers
  7. shows 2 lipsticks
  8. 'accidentally' forgets to apply her CC serum so she can also whip out the new CT multi glow for some extra glow. Later says she looks shiny, but then blames it on the camera being so ''cruel'' to her again. Nah, Josefiend, not the camera's fault, you did that all by yourself my dahling.
- Flogs skincare (says her skin is amazing at the moment)
  1. Skin and Me
  2. Aurelia
  3. Beauty pie
  4. Cle de Peau
  5. ByTerry
- Her newsletter is finally back. Yip, times must be hard. You can find discount codes and even recipes she says. Mouth-watering mac 'n cheese anyone? 😜

- She's learned the word ''cinch'' from Lydia. Notice how little-miss-I-don't-like-anything-tight on my waist/tummy suddenly has every dress cinched lately.

- Falling back onto her mature viewers, mentions often shoes are comfortable, says her mom and Charlie's mom will wear the pink floral dress. One should wear what you want at any age, but she is 30 and her mom is A LOT older.

- Not wearing her rings on her right hand, got handcream under her ring and now has a rash. What rubbish jewellery is she selling?

- witches about the freebie dress from &Other Stories and says that it smells. How dare the not dry clean before sending freebies to her ladyship... is that ship spelt with a "p" of with a "t". I think it is with a "t" at the end. Definitely her ladyshi* ;)

- Items she openly begged for -
  1. Charlotte Tilbury bronzer
  2. Makeup lesson collab from someone
  3. A new SkyGlass, wants a smaller one for the bedroom, vlogs Sky hard for several minutes hoping they'll send another freebie TV. even flogs Sky and talks while applying her lipliner... f@#* me... must want another TV badly 😲
  4. Wants special TV stand freebie for bedroom so theTV disappears into a piece of furniture, no more TV's on cake trollies for our Lady Muck :m
  5. Desperate for a trip to Europe
  6. Trip to Marseille
  7. Trip to Italian coast
  8. Lipliners, she's lost so many of her favourite ones... 🙄
  9. Hair products, says she thinks she needs new ones to get her hair right
  10. Designer sunglasses (big shoutout to Net A Porter and Loewe), says she's 'thinking' about treating herself to a pair of luxury sunglasses... 🙄🙄🙄
- Mentions that she almost crashed into a Porsche (how?????????? with the camera and warnings on that car????) is only to mention that there are "7 Bentleys" parked next to her AND <drum roll please>🥁 🎺she's surrounded by Defenders. She wears her Dior dressing gown coat.

- Flogs Daylesford again. Says the discount coupon when you shop afterwards covers the cost of the ticket. The look on her face says she's lying... Do we think the ticket and shopping was kindly gifted?

- Fills time doing her dog speak and show her Daylesford freebie groceries.

- Says that being the teacher's pet that she is, she asked loads of questions.🙄 Of course, she is the type to disingenuously kiss ass... when she's not busy looking smug!

- Shows a quick look at the coffin beds in the garden but the mansplainer is not there to give details and she has no clue herself about things. Where is that splainer when you need him?

Says she always feels like her hair looks like a character... That would be correct, Josie... because you always play (very badly) a character in your head, from the latest movie, TV show or influencer you copy. 🎥🎬 Says she looks like one of the Emperors (it had to be an emperor of a lord of course) from Pirates of the Caribbean. (still vlogging that Sky hard). She may be on the right track about this - often has the same smug haughty look too and wears equally old fashioned clothes...
View attachment 1236955View attachment 1236969View attachment 1236979

- A few more fashun pics to help strengthen our core muscles by LOL 😆🤣😜
The look on her face when she takes that Chloe shoe out...😆

View attachment 1237012View attachment 1237031View attachment 1237070View attachment 1237088View attachment 1237152

Her face about the stinky dress and also because Charchar is still sick and not ready to cook so she can tell us about dinner. Her Ladyshi* surely is not going to cook herself. Bad enough she will have to use that gifted clothes fridge that costs thousands on the stinky dress... or will it go straight to eBay?

View attachment 1237200View attachment 1237212View attachment 1237207

*** The End ***
I think she often wears and sends back. We have proof in her Wiki that she wore a dress from Selfridges that they wouldn't take back because it had makeup on. Said she only tried on the Zimmermann dress but can be seen doing makeup and pimple popping in IG stories with the tag on the dress.

Amazing how much love the ole village is suddenly getting from the olde rectum, always so contrived...
Oh puke! The applying makeup is bad but spot splattage potentially on a very expensive dress is really Grosie Josie! 👗🌋👌 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine complaining in two consecutive vlogs about how inconvenient it is to do up TWO buckles on your Valentino Rockstud sandals. Such an onerous task, poor Josie! Seriously, do these people ever even listen to themselves? 😡😡 Also it’s good to know that a slip on shoe is “game changing” - thanks for letting us know Josie - I’ve never thought to try a slip on shoe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw the pair of idiots on the walk today, dressed for the country dahhhhlings looking like complete and utter knobs!
Very sad to see she hasnt shared charchar throwing mustard all down his trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw the pair of idiots on the walk today, dressed for the country dahhhhlings looking like complete and utter knobs!
Very sad to see she hasnt shared charchar throwing mustard all down his trousers.
do expand on this! Barbour I assume or Holland Cooper? what's this about mustard?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we know Victoria was at Joho and Chav’s over the weekend… Vic, I think is wearing new freebie Holland Cooper and just a Chanel bag… wonder if Joho congratulated her on adding Cle de peau to her ambassador portfolio…. Oh did anyone else pick up in the last flog her quick mention/mumble of Vive… I bet Joho doesn’t like Jamie Genevieve….?

Attachments

• Haha
So we know Victoria was at Joho and Chav’s over the weekend… Vic, I think is wearing new freebie Holland Cooper and just a Chanel bag… wonder if Joho congratulated her on adding Cle de peau to her ambassador portfolio…. Oh did anyone else pick up in the last flog her quick mention/mumble of Vive… I bet Joho doesn’t like Jamie Genevieve….?
I just came here to talk about this having literally just seen Victorias there!

@Sambatiki It was just the two of them you saw?.. no Victoria?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just saw the two of them at the end of it. He ended up squirting his burger mustard down his trousers.

Honestly they were trussed up to the nines in gear that they think us country folk live in. They couldn't be further from the truth. He was in his barbour and her in Holland Cooper with maybe F&F boots. They just looked like a couple of london country wannabes. Both in their country hats too.

I can't confirm if they actually did the walk that 1300 people attended or if they just gate crashed the end for the gorgeous local burgers.

Perhaps some of the other locals saw them?

I wonder if they paid the fiver each to walk it or tried to beg it for free on the promise of some wanky SM #ad

There was an appeal for cake during the week..... Wonder if they had the time to help contribute towards local school funds? 😂

They have ducked out of helping the community in the past because they're far too busy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
@Sambatiki sounds hilarious! .. wonder what time Victoria joined them... F&F boots aren't for walking other than the Explorer waterproof model..... Im not familiar with which boots Josie owns.

Reactions: 8
I just saw the two of them at the end of it. He ended up squirting his burger mustard down his trousers.

Honestly they were trussed up to the nines in gear that they think us country folk live in. They couldn't be further from the truth. He was in his barbour and her in Holland Cooper with maybe F&F boots. They just looked like a couple of london country wannabes. Both in their country hats too.

I can't confirm if they actually did the walk that 1300 people attended or if they just gate crashed the end for the gorgeous local burgers.

Perhaps some of the other locals saw them?

I wonder if they paid the fiver each to walk it or tried to beg it for free on the promise of some wanky SM #ad

There was an appeal for cake during the week..... Wonder if they had the time to help contribute towards local school funds? 😂

They have ducked out of helping the community in the past because they're far too busy.
They will be helping now. They read here and will be showing plenty of disingenuous love for 'their' village ;)

Bet the boots were Le Chameau. Old Charchar had a Le Chameau ad going last year if I remember correctly. After 2 years of constant shoutouts to Le Chameau.

Reactions: 7
There we go.... Pieced it together between us.
Im so intrigued to know if they did walk now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There we go.... Pieced it together between us.
Im so intrigued to know if they did walk now
They would not have walked with Victoria. Vic visited on Saturday already but only posted about it today on IG. So no walking with Victoria if the walk was today.

It is utterly delightful to have you lovely neighbours of his 'lordship' and her 'ladyshi#' chat here. I bet Teefers and Charchar hate that their snarky ways are exposed by neighbours. Let's hope someone else can say if they walked or not. Dying to know too. She always poses in exercise gear for the affiliates but is then out of breath when she runs up the stairs. She would be there for the food van though. Loves herself a burger.

• Haha
The Daylesford cookery courses give 25% off in shop after - so unless you are spending a small fortune 1k ish you can't recoup the course fee like Josie said !

Did you see the dogs out with them ? @Sambatiki

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Daylesford cookery courses give 25% off in shop after - so unless you are spending a small fortune 1k ish you can't recoup the course fee like Josie said !

Did you see the dogs out with them ? @Sambatiki
Good to have confirmation. Of course, she lied. Everything about her body language said she was lying. This is what gets to me about her so much. I can read her like a book. She literally leaks with so many tells when she lies. It drives me absolutely bonkers! Some of her vlogs are torture with all her fakery. I rue the day I paid her closer inspection than background noise.🙈🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.