Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon Chav and Joho… well I guess someone spent the bank holiday trolling through TL … yet more community faux love and ‘local’ business shout outs… 🤦‍♀️

Miss Prissy Pants showing oft her bits in a see thro frock.....classy!!!!

View attachment 1239338
And too mean to get a Taylor to hem the dress to the appropriate length… re the flashing it really shows how long her body is compared to her short little legs…😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Miss Prissy Pants showing oft her bits in a see thro frock.....classy!!!!

View attachment 1239338
''If ya want my body and ya think I'm sexy common sugar let me know...'' 🎶🎵 I can hear Rod Stewart singing now...🎤🎵🤣

Miss Prissy who quoted Debretts etiquette... 😂

Gotta love how the frock that the little dwarf is wearing drags on the floor while arranging her ''blooms''. :rolleyes:

Just for fun - the video is as cheesy as Josie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive noticed the Daylesford website calls flowers blooms - reckon that's where she got the phrase from

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Were they there? I missed them - just as well right enough as she made some very rude comments about to me and about me in the past. Previously discussed here on a previous thread. Although in fairness I wasn't there long.

Someone mentioned Daylesford - not worth a visit as it is overpriced and up its self and I don't want you to be disappointed. Definitely do not order a scone if you have a cuppa - the one I had was stale and heavy as a brick.
She's a knob! I think our community spirit is pretty awesome.

@ella1979 whichford woods is a beautiful walk all full of blue bells and wild garlic that Joho may or may not have gone foraging for a while back. The pottery and cafe in the village is gorgeous

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice this too?
You know how chilly England is right now?
When Josie attended the flower (aka ‘bloom’) arranging’ class last week she was wearing a summer dress & had bare feet in sandals, brrr, she must’ve been freezing! Everyone else was dressed for the weather in warm cosy clothes & boots or trainers. The other thing is that of course she dumped her £300+ Lowe basket bag right in centre front for the photo!
Hoping for some more freebies dahhrrling?😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have to have a laugh at the person hiding their face with “blooms”!

daylesford tell you to take a coat and boots because of going foraging for the items needed to create never mind rock studs !!

• Haha
When Josie attended the flower (aka ‘bloom’) arranging’ class last week she was wearing a summer dress & had bare feet in sandals, brrr, she must’ve been freezing! Everyone else was dressed for the weather in warm cosy clothes & boots or trainers. The other thing is that of course she dumped her £300+ Lowe basket bag right in centre front for the photo!
But she said she was surrounded by a Porsche, 7 Bentleys as well as Defenders all around her. Where are all the people from so many cars? (1 Porsche, 7 Bentleys, unspecified numbers Defenders but she indicated MANY)

And what do you know, none of the people who drove ALL THOSE Bentleys were wearing Valentino sandals. They wore sneakers and jeans, like normal people. Old Josephiney had on her white Dior coat and the silly polyester floral frock... and of course those bloody sandals! :rolleyes:
And look at that pose with the little feet crossed and all... :m

These women must laugh at her behind her back. :ROFLMAO:

The Loewe bag pose is priceless. Roaring with laughter again!! 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I will do a survey of the car park and let you know!. whilst avoiding the scones....

• Haha
Do you know when I see people dressed so inappropriately for the event I can’t help but think … poor soul… trying to impress but must only have one ‘dress/outfit’ for best!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It'll be killing the pair of them that village insiders are spilling the dirt on here. They always try to imply they fit in so well in the village so will be terrified of this kind of exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
spoiler alert! latest vlog... she looks rough...she sees Chloe at Daylesford for pilates...watch out fish shes going wild swimming!... at an estate where Ive taught yoga during a festival before!.... its a beautiful place but the stream was full of shirtless, dreadlocked , hairy men and women ... washing in the stream (body and clothes!)... yuk

The estate has 26 members of staff .. watch out chav shes about to get even more demanding

ok so shes doing yoga there ... I thought she said it was pilates . She jumped in after absorbing all of the attention from fellow class members shiny forehead and teeth leading. suddenly shes home in Barbour jacket and now full makeup (so she went home applied makeup then Barbour)...OMG she videos her class members in the sauna!! yikes glad she wasn't near me.... The yoga I saw was very basic btw. She names then takes back the identity of a Daylesford worker who said she can collect legally she branches if it grow abundantly ... lunch at a yurt (well saves chav having to cook maybe he had too many manservant duties that morning LOL). He wants pretty herbs to add and she disagrees.... but gives in. Tour of garden showing the house is in quite an overlooked position .
The mother is coming for dinner . the granny dressing gown is out in all its ditsy glory. Chav has been granted leave to go to the hairdressers for his yob cut. They are having a Charlie chavs family party which involves a hired chip van and food his mother cooks. Admits she uses expensive CDP skincare (expensive Josie? don't you mean free?) whilst sporting a major chin blotch.. Flogs a facial peach fuzz remover then hair removal laser . She proceeds to shave her face (why not, she owns the house and wears the trousers after all lol). Chav is making eggy crumpets yet again - are they not sick of those yet?.
mentions Daylesford bloom class again... she started off in jeans sweater then part way through is in the Diana see through dress.... arrangement of blooms is hit and miss depending on angle you view it from... She "drags Charlie away from breakfast making duties" LOL her words not mine lol .

Then she said shes changed (continuity Josie?) the chairs to her table look very uncomfortable . lots of tulips (lets hope she remembered to prick them to make them last!) .. shots of food and my god the crumpets look stodgy...bowls of crisps and breadsticks .. is it breakfast or lunch or?? oh no its a pizza evening... charlies done the starters ..... and organised the rest (im starting to wonder if he has a brother lol!) ...hes mansplaining the pizza making process urgh shot of vice fellas tattoos..... urgh.... the pizza is black and burnt underneath.... shes been on the rose again ..

I didn't notice any footage of Victoria....

chavs family gathering stodgy food is in abundance (saves him cooking !)the dogs are in clothes (isn't it too warm for dog clothes?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eurghhhhh...from tonight's flog...ChaCha's pizza....looks a weird mixture of burnt, greasy, stodgy, doughy and cold to me!! Don't think I could eat it. :sick:

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 17.57.19.png

• Sick
  • Wow
So Victoria went to cheltenham on a holland Cooper work trip... then to josies the next day its 15mins into vics vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice Chav starting about the wedding menu… suspect they want her gullible followers to pick up on it and start asking about wedding in the comments… re the fermi blades … I thought about it during lockdown (when I first fell into the influenza rabbit hole) I saw a video by Milabu where she compared the expensive tools to the basic blades … her verdict was basic blades cheaper and better result also easier to control … Since then I’ve asked a few beauty therapists I know and trust and also contact some big names with skincare brands ( I’m sure those in the UK will know the names I mean) both the therapists I’ve used for year/friends and them have advised against it bar 2 of them. One therapist I know feels so strongly about it that she has told the salon owner that she will not train or recommend to clients - owner says she isn’t keen on it either but many clients are asking for it so as a company they need to offer a service many long term clients are asking for. What have your experiences been guys? I thought about threading too? Also have any of you folks used any beauty pie products … again in the insata influenza warren it’s easy to get seduced but I know of no one friend or work colleagues who have used or can recommend beauty pie… it only seems to be influenzas and celebs who recommend it!

mph look how happy D and D were to get out for a walk … they must hope that Victoria and Alex visit more often so that they are taken for a walk and not just flashed at the camera for content ..

Last edited:
Ohmigod how PRETENTIOUS ! How many Bentlies and Defenders in the car park !!!! Please do tell us ! Almost smashed into a Porshe !!! Oh what a LIFESTYLE !
Seriously, this girl is too much.
Rash from a ring !? As someone already said here, what crappy jewelry does she wear ? It's all those favourites of hers. Smh...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was really hoping she would fall of the edge of that dock during the yoga… but alas…

• Haha
I have to have a laugh at the person hiding their face with “blooms”!

daylesford tell you to take a coat and boots because of going foraging for the items needed to create never mind rock studs !!
Oh wow, so she really wasn’t dressed for the activity at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.