Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive just watched the vlog with her in a sage green maxi dress flogging the £15 amazon basket bag..... and the uncomfortable looking shoes... I don't mind if people say how amazing or how much they love an item if they actually regularly love and use it but I cannot be convinced she ever uses the bag from amazon or the shoes outside of YouTube . How much are amazon paying her I wonder?

Im very tempted to buy their accounts....

hmm manservant has only recently been added as director!
31 Aug 2021 Appointment of Mr Charles Martyn Irons as a director on 15 August 2021

page1image2316598048

People also ask

What does notice of compulsory strike off mean?

A compulsory strike off is when Companies House forcibly dissolves a limited company. The organisation usually does this when a business fails to comply with its regulations.

Company Results (links open in a new window)
Date (document was filed at Companies House)Description (of the document filed at Companies House)View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
29 Oct 2021 Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2021 with no updatesView PDF Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2021 with no updates - link opens in a new window - 3 pages(3 pages)
31 Aug 2021 Appointment of Mr Charles Martyn Irons as a director on 15 August 2021View PDF Appointment of Mr Charles Martyn Irons as a director on 15 August 2021 - link opens in a new window - 2 pages(2 pages)
31 May 2021 Micro company accounts made up to 31 August 2020View PDF Micro company accounts made up to 31 August 2020 - link opens in a new window - 8 pages(8 pages)
Download iXBRL
19 Dec 2020 Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinuedView PDF Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued - link opens in a new window - 1 page(1 page)
18 Dec 2020 Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2020 with no updatesView PDF Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2020 with no updates - link opens in a new window - 3 pages(3 pages)
15 Dec 2020 First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just when you think Joho and Chav can’t sink any lower in the gutter… whooomp!!! A new all time low! How many of the neighbours had to put up with loud Chav Chavsplain long at night in the dark or their loud outdoor antics… ???
Yes ! They never cease to surprise us of how low they can go !
Hello and welcome @Hoof Hearted 🌹! Thank you for the comment and hopefully for you guys who are their unfortunate neighbours, since they read here , it might make them realise they have to change their ways at least in the way they treat the neighbourhood . Maybe some good comes out of it. At least I hope ...

Reactions: 10
ive just watched the vlog with her in a sage green maxi dress flogging the £15 amazon basket bag..... and the uncomfortable looking shoes... I don't mind if people say how amazing or how much they love an item if they actually regularly love and use it but I cannot be convinced she ever uses the bag from amazon or the shoes outside of YouTube . How much are amazon paying her I wonder?

Im very tempted to buy their accounts....

hmm manservant has only recently been added as director!
31 Aug 2021Appointment of Mr Charles Martyn Irons as a director on 15 August 2021

View attachment 1235048

People also ask

What does notice of compulsory strike off mean?

A compulsory strike off is when Companies House forcibly dissolves a limited company. The organisation usually does this when a business fails to comply with its regulations.

Company Results (links open in a new window)
Date (document was filed at Companies House)Description (of the document filed at Companies House)View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
29 Oct 2021Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2021 with no updatesView PDF Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2021 with no updates - link opens in a new window - 3 pages(3 pages)
31 Aug 2021Appointment of Mr Charles Martyn Irons as a director on 15 August 2021View PDF Appointment of Mr Charles Martyn Irons as a director on 15 August 2021 - link opens in a new window - 2 pages(2 pages)
31 May 2021Micro company accounts made up to 31 August 2020View PDF Micro company accounts made up to 31 August 2020 - link opens in a new window - 8 pages(8 pages)
Download iXBRL
19 Dec 2020Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinuedView PDF Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued - link opens in a new window - 1 page(1 page)
18 Dec 2020Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2020 with no updatesView PDF Confirmation statement made on 25 August 2020 with no updates - link opens in a new window - 3 pages(3 pages)
15 Dec 2020First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off

Also read this about compulsory strike offs:

"The strike off notice will give you three months until the company is removed from the register as a result of failure to file company accounts or non-payment of tax."

INteresting. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hi, Hippy Hoppy....fellow Brailes person!
Hello back! I try to give as much information as I can about them without giving away too much about the neighbours. Did you hear that some of our neighbours deliveries can't get through sometimes because of their work/delivery vans. I know I heard someone was going to have a word with them about blocking some of the narrower lanes but I don't think they got very far. It will be nice chatting with you (and others) on here.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hello back! I try to give as much information as I can about them without giving away too much about the neighbours. Did you hear that some of our neighbours deliveries can't get through sometimes because of their work/delivery vans. I know I heard someone was going to have a word with them about blocking some of the narrower lanes but I don't think they got very far. It will be nice chatting with you (and others) on here.
Thank you for your update. I can imagine they are neighbours from hell. No self-awareness of what impact they have on people around them with their incessant deliveries and constant stream of workers. Just so that two overgrown, spoilt toddlers can have whatever they want.
They have no sense of community to all the chaos they cause.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow in the latest flog Joho is on fire! Name dropping about 3 brands every minute for her make up waffle…. Chav is still in bed…. Although on the day of the Daylesford event he is Chavsplaining on insta with her alongside at times…. Did miss what is the accent this minute say ‘foliolage’ ??! … still claiming she bought the and other stories stuff… poor Joho Freddy gets it free!!! Also they appear to have made their path design to look like an Iona Cross 😱. I do wonder what the la mer et al brands will think of her claiming beauty pie is identical…. Noticed how Joho made a note of the cars the participants in the flower workshop drove and suddenly found them to be wonderful people….how shallow!

Can either of you advise on the area where the public through way is on their property please? They are so very unpleasant I’d imagine them to be awful neighbours with no consideration. I wonder if the people living on the strawrot lane too have problems … but remember that flog where the bold Joho parked blocking someone’s driveway to warble on at the camera… missJohosoho was rather miffed that the poor chap expected her to move her car to let him out of his drive? ( to my recollection)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
the York stone circle thing they are going to put a table on is small .. surely its not big enough for a decent sized table

Reactions: 10
Wow in the latest flog Joho is on fire! Name dropping about 3 brands every minute for her make up waffle…. Chav is still in bed…. Although on the day of the Daylesford event he is Chavsplaining on insta with her alongside at times…. Did miss what is the accent this minute say ‘foliolage’ ??! … still claiming she bought the and other stories stuff… poor Joho Freddy gets it free!!! Also they appear to have made their path design to look like an Iona Cross 😱. I do wonder what the la mer et al brands will think of her claiming beauty pie is identical…. Noticed how Joho made a note of the cars the participants in the flower workshop drove and suddenly found them to be wonderful people….how shallow!

Can either of you advise on the area where the public through way is on their property please? They are so very unpleasant I’d imagine them to be awful neighbours with no consideration. I wonder if the people living on the strawrot lane too have problems … but remember that flog where the bold Joho parked blocking someone’s driveway to warble on at the camera… missJohosoho was rather miffed that the poor chap expected her to move her car to let him out of his drive? ( to my recollection)
Teefers does not pay for &Other Stories. She usually gets it for free just like Freddy but unlike Freddy, she never declares it as gifted. I only watch Freddy to keep tabs on Teefers.

I will try and do a little tattle along but if you do watch the witch try and spot just how many times she's actually on the beg for freebie goodies. You'll be astounded! As @IneverKnewmylogin said she is name dropping 3 brands per minute. A nightmare of a flog-a-thon. That Olde Rectum's mortgage certainly is not going to pay for itself.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Thank you all for your kind welcome! There is no public right of way to through their property. One footpath runs diagonally across the small sheep field/orchard in front of the house. The second runs past their back door, gates and gym (converted garage) and directly under mother's lounge window in the other converted garage (AKA Coach House!) Adjacent to the field where the farmer works doing his part time work.... Lol! So front and back of the property, but not through it. All these should be visible on Ordnance Survey.

Hi. I haven't heard that but I can see that access along there could be an issue. I have nearly been mown down whilst walking along their lane by idiot delivery drivers going way too quickly heading to the OR. Not their fault, but it is trying for those that live along the lane I'm sure. There are a fair few people in the vicinity that are upset by their ways and what goes on now in our once quiet neck of the woods, as you know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you all for your kind welcome! There is no public right of way to through their property. One footpath runs diagonally across the small sheep field/orchard in front of the house. The second runs past their back door, gates and gym (converted garage) and directly under mother's lounge window in the other converted garage (AKA Coach House!) Adjacent to the field where the farmer works doing his part time work.... Lol! So front and back of the property, but not through it. All these should be visible on Ordnance Survey.

Hi. I haven't heard that but I can see that access along there could be an issue. I have nearly been mown down whilst walking along their lane by idiot delivery drivers going way too quickly heading to the OR. Not their fault, but it is trying for those that live along the lane I'm sure. There are a fair few people in the vicinity that are upset by their ways and what goes on now in our once quiet neck of the woods, as you know.
Has the parish council been notified?

Reactions: 11
I don't think they can actually do anything and even if they could that pair of nitwits would just ignore it.
They could do quite a lot actually and the two wouldn’t be able to ignore it. My advice would be if it’s true what you say and it’s in breach of the law, breach of the peace and dignity of the village to consult them that’s what they are there for

how does this girl even have the word "fashion" as part of her name? what is this? and how is she 30 years old!!
She doesnt understand how to wear anything. In my opinion this dress can be styled in a modern way with modern hair with flat shoes and can actually be nice. But she has the most ridiculus hair style and those valentino shoessss...😩 enough with those shoess pleaseee! she and lydia stick them under every outfit. they dont go with that dress at alll!!!.she urgently needs a modern hair style and modern shoes but nothing can be done for her annoying smug face and fake accent I am afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like Charlie has a viral infection rather than hay fever just an observation.

Imagine booking an expensive flower arranging class and josie turns up with a camera for her flog.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sounds like Charlie has a viral infection rather than hay fever just an observation.

Imagine booking an expensive flower arranging class and josie turns up with a camera for her flog.
Imagine booking an expensive flower arranging class and josie turns up. Just ending there is enough horror!😂🤣😂 did wonder if the plan had been for Lala or Chav to go with Joho but maybe she only got one freebie ticket 🎟
The hair is awful she tries to mimic Victoria and Lyds but it just doesn’t work for her! It’s a shame as the clothes do not work for her either… she just has no style or deportment, shame

• Haha
Oh Chav appears to be out of bed and back to his amazing photography once more…feet and all… at least now he’s read the TL comments he is tagging in Jack … these 2 are unbelievable… they only give credit to others (if it’s not a paid freebie gig) once TL shames them!!
It'll be pics of his testicles next...ughhhhhh..lol..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.