Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he would. I reckon he would potter about with them for hours in the garden, talking non-stop of course, but grandchildren love chatty grandparents.
Yeah, honestly I can picture Charlie as a father figure because, as obnoxious and pretentious as he can be, he does seem to have at least some genuineness to him.

I feel like Josie would be much more preoccupied with the posh family image, the competition with other children, both regular and those of other influencers, obsessed with the child always being dressed in something that screams labels, organizing birthday parties that are more of a “show off” for other parents than a fun time for children, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, honestly I can picture Charlie as a father figure because, as obnoxious and pretentious as he can be, he does seem to have at least some genuineness to him.

I feel like Josie would be much more preoccupied with the posh family image, the competition with other children, both regular and those of other influencers, obsessed with the child always being dressed in something that screams labels, organizing birthday parties that are more of a “show off” for other parents than a fun time for children, etc.
Agree 100% @custosmorum As annoying as he might be with his mansplaining, just like you said , there is some genuineness in him. I think he is in general polite to everyone while she is fake and only friendly when it interests her.

Reactions: 12
A few 'blast from the past' pics of JoHo, (2015)
Yikes those teefers were really bad then!!!!! And note the uninflated lips!

View attachment 1294571

View attachment 1294572

View attachment 1294570
I never noticed her teeth back then. I only started focussing on her teeth once she had the freebie teeth done. Now, those gnashers and the XXL lips are the first things you see about her and exacerbated when she greedily starts gulping at the first sight of a freebie. She had a cuteness about her back then which has been replaced with, depending on the day,
a horsey schoolmarm with lips pursed in disapproval,
the wide-eyed Disney character,
or little miss smug.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I watch keeping up appearances to this day, it never gets.old she is a younger version of hyacinth bucket... if you haven't seen it watch it

• Haha
Lydia’s off to soho farmhouse …. Treading close to josies toes ! SFH must of lost the plot allowing these influencers in

Reactions: 7
So guys, I have been reading threads for two days and I felt a little coragious (sorry, English is not my first language) and I wrote a comment. I wonder when she will delete it

And I must say, I am younger than Josie but actually a few of her dresses are nice. Maybe I don’t have a fashion sense either 🤣🤣🤣. I have been following her but skipping most of the vlogs to only see outfits. And I am quite petite as well but I like wearing midi dresses (more simple in colours and cut) with flats. Even if it shortens me I don’t care because I like it. So I think that some of josie’s dresses look nice on her (but most of them is too huge I see that). And to clarify I don’t defend her and maybe I misunderstood some of Your posts so forgive me if I do that. Oh and I know that she and freddy have bad attitude towards black and people wearing black but I partially understand that they hate the colour (it is not ok to mock people wearing black). I am light blonde with pale skin so I wear navy, and mostly blue, light green, white cream and beige (again like Jojo, does it make me not fashionable?🤣🤣🤣) and I hate black. Really hate black on me. Other poeple look good in black and I „envy” my friend who looks like a millon bucks in a black dress. I can’t stand myself in black, I look like a dead body haha. So hating black is ok, mocking people for wearing it - not at all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
So guys, I have been reading threads for two days and I felt a little coragious (sorry, English is not my first language) and I wrote a comment. I wonder when she will delete it

And I must say, I am younger than Josie but actually a few of her dresses are nice. Maybe I don’t have a fashion sense either 🤣🤣🤣. I have been following her but skipping most of the vlogs to only see outfits. And I am quite petite as well but I like wearing midi dresses (more simple in colours and cut) with flats. Even if it shortens me I don’t care because I like it. So I think that some of josie’s dresses look nice on her (but most of them is too huge I see that). And to clarify I don’t defend her and maybe I misunderstood some of Your posts so forgive me if I do that. Oh and I know that she and freddy have bad attitude towards black and people wearing black but I partially understand that they hate the colour (it is not ok to mock people wearing black). I am light blonde with pale skin so I wear navy, and mostly blue, light green, white cream and beige (again like Jojo, does it make me not fashionable?🤣🤣🤣) and I hate black. Really hate black on me. Other poeple look good in black and I „envy” my friend who looks like a millon bucks in a black dress. I can’t stand myself in black, I look like a dead body haha. So hating black is ok, mocking people for wearing it - not at all
DELETE YOUR POST OR EDIT IT !!!!!!!

You are doxxing yourself if that is your real name and she will block you. She also reads here!!!!!

Or just edit your post and delete the screenshot?

New vlog! straight into beauty flogging, she admits she "feels like a qvc lady"...

SO many products I have switched off mentally and hitting ffwd. For those feeling like me skip 15 mins (yes a whole 15 mrs of beauty flogging). I have no respect for someone flogging different beauty brands all the time.

Shes gone out for a meal... in green erdem. Suddenly back in closet in pink amazon dress , now an Aurelia picnic basket... shes heading for a picnic on the beach... west wittering... chav wants to know how many AONB there are in the UK, wants to visit them all ... even cannock chase is AONB so that could take some time chav!

I wonder why they chose west wittering? its lovely but id be interested to know .. its blowing a gale... its nice in fact the wind is blocking out the mansplaining noise! ive no idea what chav is wittering about in wittering 😂

Josie is now in cream (could of swore she was in pink amazon a blink ago)...they are shooting photos on someones beach hut (wonder if they have permission)... they have given uo on the picnic idea due to winds .. she now has more makeup on and hair has been re done,,

now shes suddenly home in flowery granny robe in kitchen (is she about to make another cake?!), shes like Hugh Hefner wearing a robe all the time in daylight at home.

she said there was a "boat graveyard"!!!!! no, its called a marina !...

her Alex Monroe podcast is now out....

shes had a plant delivery.... she left the dog at home ......... with granny... maybe dogs aren't allowed on west wittering beach but I would of thought they were at this time of year...

ok so we have had baking in dressing gown, now its gardening in dressing gown.... yuk

shes having a rahua treatment in harrods and then going to Chelsea flower show.. salon is empty , shes in the Zimmerman belt which is too big for her ... maybe shes buying ahead of middle age spread... future proofing her purchases

She browses Chelsea in bloom... shes thinking of a wedding arch made from picnic baskets and plants Ala Ralph Laurens display on route to the flower show.

She will be continuing the vlog on Sunday at the flower show so a bit of click bait there id say... her excuse is shes a few glasses of rose down! she announces she was on blue Peter at 6 yrs old 😂

so instead of showing what shes advertised the vlog as, she is suddenly in Windsor for the ivy opening and it suddenly ends....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I watch keeping up appearances to this day, it never gets.old she is a younger version of hyacinth bucket... if you haven't seen it watch it
She will be hosting an indoors outdoors BBQ with finger buffet soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG single white female moment.... Lydia has decorated her lemon cake with fresh white flowers............ copying much?!

yes @NomDePlume the flogging is insane! Lydia's is similar, mostly amazon....

• Haha
Leaving you guys this little gem I just saw before it gets deleted 😂
Totally agree with the commenter. Its getting ridiculous to flog SO much and SO many brands. its just obvious now that whoever sends some ££ her way she will happily say the product is good/great and flog it

• Sick
Guys, I'm dying with laughter. Only just watching now, a dreadfully boring flog-a-thon of nothingness but at 27:15 Teefers pronounces the Latin name of Larkspur, Consolida Regalis in her best Spanish accent as if she is the very Infanta herself. Priceless... I'm dead! 😆 :ROFLMAO:

There are only about 3 minutes of the Chelsea flower show because she, true to form, couldn't vlog after drinking wine before she went to see the flowers. So much for our 'gardener' spending a day to see the "blooms"... 🥴:m

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.