Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't check in on the Rectory for a while and just clicked on to her May 13th video. Tattlers...her hair! It's like she's overdoing the purple shampoo?With patchy lilac and then spots of unflattering grey. Dear me. I'm sure you've all observed this already and I'm just late to the party :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know what it is about johoho's voice but it's like nails running down a chalkboard, just watched Lydia's Chelsea flower show vlog and even though I could do without the ads I still could listen and watch it with out wanting to vomit but I tried to watch johoho's and didn't even get 5 mins in, her voice really irritates my ears and how she sets out her vlogs really does not work at all, also why does she feel the need to vlog almost every single day, noone needs or has time for that much content, all it does is show she is more desperate then all other content creators on YouTube, I feel this is where lydia actually has the upper hand she either does 1 or 2 a week and sometimes skips a week, she utilises her instagram a lot more and it just works better as her vlogs can be a little more interesting (pinch of salt but they are 85% better then johoho's imho) but yeah nails on a chalkboard and I was so looking forward to comparing lydia and johoho's content but I simply cannot sit through johoho's content at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she was going to place an order, asked them a question and then they decided to gift it to her.
Sure Jan….didn’t know “asking a question” was the same as begging for a freebie these days!
I thought similar, she probably tells them her name, says how many followers she has & it goes from there. I was surprised they threw in a £150 handbag too tho! 🛍

I don't know what it is about johoho's voice but it's like nails running down a chalkboard, just watched Lydia's Chelsea flower show vlog and even though I could do without the ads I still could listen and watch it with out wanting to vomit but I tried to watch johoho's and didn't even get 5 mins in, her voice really irritates my ears and how she sets out her vlogs really does not work at all, also why does she feel the need to vlog almost every single day, noone needs or has time for that much content, all it does is show she is more desperate then all other content creators on YouTube, I feel this is where lydia actually has the upper hand she either does 1 or 2 a week and sometimes skips a week, she utilises her instagram a lot more and it just works better as her vlogs can be a little more interesting (pinch of salt but they are 85% better then johoho's imho) but yeah nails on a chalkboard and I was so looking forward to comparing lydia and johoho's content but I simply cannot sit through johoho's content at all.
I agree there’s too much, I’d rather see less gardening but that’s just my thoughts lol!

Reactions: 9
So she was going to place an order, asked them a question and then they decided to gift it to her.
Sure Jan….didn’t know “asking a question” was the same as begging for a freebie these days!
I thought similar, she probably tells them her name, says how many followers she has & it goes from there. I was surprised they threw in a £150 handbag too tho! 🛍
We all think the same. Bet it was a very explanatory 'question' explaining all about who she is and I am willing to bet the upcoming nuptials would have been mentioned as well.

She partners with Amazon. Could she not find a single photo album for ''her seeds'' anywhere on Amazon? Of course, every gardener needs an expensive personalised leather-bound photo album. It's a must-have for gardening, my dahlings. Swipe up, please... 💰💷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all think the same. Bet it was a very explanatory 'question' explaining all about who she is and I am willing to bet the upcoming nuptials would have been mentioned as well.

She partners with Amazon. Could she not find a single photo album for ''her seeds'' anywhere on Amazon? Of course, every gardener needs an expensive personalised leather-bound photo album. It's a must-have for gardening, my dahlings. Swipe up, please... 💰💷
Exactly, it IS a beautiful album but I guess it’s nothing but the best for our Joko! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching the latest flog while I potter around… it’s so much more noticeable after watching flogs from years ago but genuinely how have her teeth got so big??! Have they literally outgrown her face?! Are they veneers? How can she walk around looking like such an ugly clown?!

Oh and loving the “sorry I got to drunk to finish the flog” ending. Professional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
hope everyone is braced for a dress flog-a- thon?

shes found a Kelly inspired bag she feels that the craftsmanship is like a Kelly (what?!)...... has she ever inspected the beautiful stitches on a proper Kelly bag? the leather... etc etc

• Haha
It’s a fashion flogging. Says it is the time of year when her wardrobe expands. When is there ever a time when it does not?

She helpfully puts numbers on the screen to help us shop the outfits. Of course, she's always so helpful when we must shop.

We hear she is not afraid of getting soil on these dresses... so she will be wearing them when she 'gardens'...

Calls some of the dresses Californian bohemia. Shoutout to her American ladies. Is Lydia's KM collection not called something bohemia?

Another shoutout to the older American ladies of the South when Josie, the atheist, mentions that it must be half ten as she hears the bells calling everyone to church. Said randomly while flogging the dresses. We don't even hear the bells. Can she be any more fake?

She's flogging Lydia's KM dresses but criticises the one dress' shoulders. Always so passive-aggressive our little Teefers but still mentions KM to stay on their radar.

She flogs a nightdress that looks no different from her normal dresses. She's looking forward to early morning walks in the garden with the night frock. :rolleyes:

While wearing a white dress, she mentions she's not invited to any weddings this year. Who wears white as a wedding guest? Seems our miss Debretts needs to do some more reading.

I'm gobsmacked to hear her flog the crafty Italian bag she says has a similar quality to a Kelly. :oops: Is she on the rosé again? 😆

A few outfit pics...

And her new nightdress in the last two pics. She said she may take up the straps so that it is not too lowcut. It's pyjamas, she's 30... why? Probably, because she won't sleep in it but will parade around in the garden with it...
There is also that weird underarm vajayjay thing of hers again...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The green and white nightie shes flogging is also today being promoted by Lauren Mcdermott and she has also been gifted Bamford toiletries so id imagine Josie might soon be promoting Bamford too. its sickening how the same products are pushed by the influencers at very similar times. I had to giggle at Josie criticising Lydia's dress design

for a girl with a very slim upper body she has quite a bit of fat growth in her underarms area

Parterre are a strange brand. I say that because their product range is extremely limited. THey aren't putting £££ into lots of different lines and designs its a bit half hearted

meanwhile Josie is being copied by Lydia who's using the same green Bamford cabbage mini bowl for nuts on her table ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a fashion flogging. Says it is the time of year when her wardrobe expands. When is there ever a time when it does not?

She helpfully puts numbers on the screen to help us shop the outfits. Of course, she's always so helpful when we must shop.

We hear she is not afraid of getting soil on these dresses... so she will be wearing them when she 'gardens'...

Calls some of the dresses Californian bohemia. Shoutout to her American ladies. Is Lydia's KM collection not called something bohemia?

Another shoutout to the older American ladies of the South when Josie, the atheist, mentions that it must be half ten as she hears the bells calling everyone to church. Said randomly while flogging the dresses. We don't even hear the bells. Can she be any more fake?

She's flogging Lydia's KM dresses but criticises the one dress' shoulders. Always so passive-aggressive our little Teefers but still mentions KM to stay on their radar.

She flogs a nightdress that looks no different from her normal dresses. She's looking forward to early morning walks in the garden with the night frock. :rolleyes:

While wearing a white dress, she mentions she's not invited to any weddings this year. Who wears white as a wedding guest? Seems our miss Debretts needs to do some more reading.

I'm gobsmacked to hear her flog the crafty Italian bag she says has a similar quality to a Kelly. :oops: Is she on the rosé again? 😆

A few outfit pics...

And her new nightdress in the last two pics. She said she may take up the straps so that it is not too lowcut. It's pyjamas, she's 30... why? Probably, because she won't sleep in it but will parade around in the garden with it...
There is also that weird underarm vajayjay thing of hers again...
Oh my the axilla foofoo looks swollen…. Hopefully Joho isn’t infected… or maybe it’s had a reaction to the faux tan and polyester she flogs…
Oh and what’s going on with the demonic face in the leg flashing photo???

• Haha
Never doing a god job on editing. Ever.
"KM at the moment, have looooads of amazing wedding guests outfit options. I'll pop a few of my other favourites up on the screen here." .......... Where exactly Teefs???

@IneverKnewmylogin, absolutely right! My thoughts exactly!
What's with that unflattering underarm pachacha?? 🤣🤣🤣 Made me so uncomfortable!
The leg flash completely inadequate! (Gag a little!) Always trying so hard to seem posh, with the side face, side posture and side-crossing hands... And then goes and tries too hard for a sexy funny moment!

You can't pull it off!
It doesn't go with your unseasoned personality Teefs, just stop it!

And what's with the outfit you chose to represent your favourites???
And I thought you couldn't have worse taste in combining outfits... 🤢
Prove me wrong every single time!

why do I even waste my time? I'm certainly the one to blame 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I quite like the kitchen garden but I just see the water feature and lights and think of the energy bill….

Never doing a god job on editing. Ever.
"KM at the moment, have looooads of amazing wedding guests outfit options. I'll pop a few of my other favourites up on the screen here." .......... Where exactly Teefs???

@IneverKnewmylogin, absolutely right! My thoughts exactly!
What's with that unflattering underarm pachacha?? 🤣🤣🤣 Made me so uncomfortable!
The leg flash completely inadequate! (Gag a little!) Always trying so hard to seem posh, with the side face, side posture and side-crossing hands... And then goes and tries too hard for a sexy funny moment!

You can't pull it off!
It doesn't go with your unseasoned personality Teefs, just stop it!

And what's with the outfit you chose to represent your favourites???
And I thought you couldn't have worse taste in combining outfits... 🤢
Prove me wrong every single time!

why do I even waste my time? I'm certainly the one to blame 🤦🏽‍♀️
pachacha?? Lmfao do you speak Portuguese? This had me rolling when I read this.

I will give her videos a try this week after months of not watching her.

• Haha
What the heck is up with her face? It's changed again - she's gone even more wild with the fillers in her lips (at least)! Her face looks bloated af!
Her brassiere-fillers 🤪 also look larger than before. Is it just weight gain or something else?

Shame about the display (although I think it looked a bit silly to begin with), but yeah when she never comments about everything going on in the world, this comes off pretty farkin privileged and first-world-problemy. "Yeahyeah the world is falling apart but what about THE BLOOOMMSS?!?!"

• Haha
My neighbour apparently got into conversation with Lala (I live near them and I have never even seen the mum) and she got the impression they are very unhappy living here. It was not what they thought it was going to be. We had a small chat about whether or not they would move and then moved onto more important topics like the weather. And again it has been confirmed that Josie's table manners are atrocious = from another source who was genuinely shocked.
My heart bleeds for them 😉

• Haha
The Josie threads are definitely my favourite threads to follow on Tattle. I live for all the village inside tea. Thanks to all of you who put so much effort into this!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes Josie… this week … this is what we will all be disgusted about! (I know vandalism is bad but … )
Of all the things going on in the world, and absolutely no mention of the atrocities with the shooting in America, this is what’s devastated her? These people need to get a grip.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.