Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the amateur cake for, poor person!!
It was for her mother's birthday. I baked better cakes for my mother when I was still in school. When it was her birthday, she bought herself balloons. I wonder if this was a 'big' birthday for the mother? Charlie's parents were there and also her brother. She didn't bother or plan much, did she?

I couldn’t watch the smug witch, had to stop before I wrote something rude🤬.
And this is why I try to watch every single minute of her fakery so I can keep a record of her lies and manipulations and report them here. On some nights even I have to give little miss smug a miss. There are so many times when I pause her videos when she looks so smug. It is her default look when she is not playing another character in her head and even then, she always looks smug once she's done playing that character. :ROFLMAO: You cannot win...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What do we think about this theory?

I think Teefers and Chav have their eyes set on buying the church eventually and turning the property into a wedding venue before upgrading to a newer more palatial home (an actual palatial one not this semi attached Frankenhaus). They can never have enough so are consistently plotting.

Where I am from, many religious organizations are seeing a decline in attendance and stewardship. So they often have to sell off their buildings, if they are no longer needed. I don’t know if that’s the case where Josie lives, but if it is that’s definitely what they’re planning.
unlikely for that church, too old fashioned and would be popular for weddings as everyone likes a church wedding when they have never set foot inside one before required to in order to be eligible to get married there.
only know of modern (non picturesque ones) church buildings being sold off or older ones that are not very popular with a cluster

Reactions: 6
So you graduated from university at the age of 19? That's not possible in the UK.
Nope. I was born in 1991 same year as her. I graduated at 20, year 2011. I was entered into school a year earlier. At best she should have graduated by 2012/2013, not 2015.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So, this may have been mentioned before and I missed it. I hate to defend Charlie the Mansplainer, but on the other hand, Josie is so MEAN to him all the time. She calls him a "dingbat" for not taking some sort of cabbage out of the freezer in time for eating with their bao buns, and then at the end, she very patronizingly tells him to make sure he's covered a painting properly when he repaints a frame with a sample paint pot they have. He's wildly annoying, but also, is he also a saint for putting up with her haughty, insufferable attitude 24/7?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve actually just put on her “vlogmas” from 2015 and wow she is different! Her accent is totally different. I actually much prefer it she is so much more “normal” than the fake, pretend character she seems to have created now!

Reactions: 14
I’m actually quite enjoying these Christmas vlogs, she’s wearing black, speaking normally and not an #AD in sight! I know the argument is that she probably wasn’t making much money from it at that time but it just comes across as so much more natural!

Reactions: 10
So, this may have been mentioned before and I missed it. I hate to defend Charlie the Mansplainer, but on the other hand, Josie is so MEAN to him all the time. She calls him a "dingbat" for not taking some sort of cabbage out of the freezer in time for eating with their bao buns, and then at the end, she very patronizingly tells him to make sure he's covered a painting properly when he repaints a frame with a sample paint pot they have. He's wildly annoying, but also, is he also a saint for putting up with her haughty, insufferable attitude 24/7?
Putting up with haughty Josie 24/7 can't be much fun. She also loves to cleverly bait him on camera and then selectively edit her videos to make him look bad. He is annoying, talks too much and in his need to always mansplain, too often interrupts, but she is the vicious one. Tries to hide it under her fake ''nice'' persona but beneath that 'mask' is certainly not a nice or genuine person. I can't imagine living with someone who feels the need to film themselves 24/7. I'm sure she appears lovely when she's busy love-bombing or butt-kissing those she thinks can get her ahead but to the rest, whom she deems irrelevant and unworthy, she is simply dismissive and rude.

Reactions: 11
Who would have thought this chic-looking girl and our lady of the manor are the same person?
Unbelievable, isn't it! Must be before she started copying Freddy's all-white and pink looks with absolutely no black allowed. I wonder if this look was even real or if she was she also copying someone else at the time? She looks a hundred times better than the current cottage core, Bridgerton lady of the manor persona she has developed.

She only had one phase where I liked how she dressed. I never cared much for most of her hauls. Things often looked cheap and ill-fitting to me. She looks good in this pic. She's even wearing sunglasses that actually suit her face, not the weird bug-eyed ones that highlight her facial flaws in the teeth and chin area.

She looks great in black, her hair colour and style were age appropriate.
What happened to her ???? She's 30 but looks and acts waaaaaaay older.
If I was randomly shown this pic I wouldn't even have known it was Josie. She looks dreadful now compared to this pic.

Reactions: 7
Putting up with haughty Josie 24/7 can't be much fun. She also loves to cleverly bait him on camera and then selectively edit her videos to make him look bad. He is annoying, talks too much and in his need to always mansplain, too often interrupts, but she is the vicious one. Tries to hide it under her fake ''nice'' persona but beneath that 'mask' is certainly not a nice or genuine person. I can't imagine living with someone who feels the need to film themselves 24/7. I'm sure she appears lovely when she's busy love-bombing or butt-kissing those she thinks can get her ahead but to the rest, whom she deems irrelevant and unworthy, she is simply dismissive and rude.
Joho may be dismissive and rude but she is camera wise/smart. I don’t imagine Joho would be so obvious to post calling neighbours ‘anti social’… Chav is so up the old rectum that he filmed it, said it and posted it!! I think Joho would be more subtle ..like putting on a Timelapse and then saying sorry I couldn’t talk as neighbours making noise…yakkety yak…. This would lead to her follower posting … oh poor dear Josie your gardening time was ruined by those neighbours… or other sycophantic comments…
They both call each other names on camera… I think they think it appears affectionate and teasing jokey … no Chav … no Joho … Maybe Joho and Chav need to hire Warner bros staff to edit the chemistry 🧪 🤣

Who would have thought this chic-looking girl and our lady of the manor are the same person?
At a split glance I thought it was Frow!

Josie underarms have been joked about as looking like vajayjays. Someone mentioned it once about her and now I simply cannot unsee it. She's so skinny on top and yet there is this little fold of skin and fat pad that should not be there.

Some pics...

View attachment 1285917View attachment 1285918View attachment 1285922View attachment 1285935View attachment 1285923View attachment 1285925View attachment 1285926View attachment 1285927
Ughhhh...makes me feel so ill seeing her privates on display..🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I find it weird that she has never talked about endometriosis ever since she mentioned it, a lot of influencers who suffer from it they cant help but talk about it because it really makes them suffer. Radio silence from her

She couldve used green apple or chlorophyll for green coloring, im sure her cake had an aftertaste of spinach which is kinda gross

It's really lovely that she baked a cake for her mom tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Joho may be dismissive and rude but she is camera wise/smart. I don’t imagine Joho would be so obvious to post calling neighbours ‘anti social’… Chav is so up the old rectum that he filmed it, said it and posted it!! I think Joho would be more subtle ..like putting on a Timelapse and then saying sorry I couldn’t talk as neighbours making noise…yakkety yak…. This would lead to her follower posting … oh poor dear Josie your gardening time was ruined by those neighbours… or other sycophantic comments…
They both call each other names on camera… I think they think it appears affectionate and teasing jokey … no Chav … no Joho … Maybe Joho and Chav need to hire Warner bros staff to edit the chemistry 🧪 🤣

At a split glance I thought it was Frow!
She did accuse, on vlog, the farmer of killing her plants with his fertilizer or pesticide, not realizing that she had planted them a little too early and the frost got them!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s amazing how in 2015 she shopped at Boohoo, wore Rimmel Foundation and couldn’t even afford to replace her kitchen cabinets, yet now she’s absolutely pissing money out!!!! I wonder when the inheritance/trust fund kicked in?!
i definitely prefer the old Josie, even if Charchar was clearly being horrible to her around that time….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s amazing how in 2015 she shopped at Boohoo, wore Rimmel Foundation and couldn’t even afford to replace her kitchen cabinets, yet now she’s absolutely pissing money out!!!! I wonder when the inheritance/trust fund kicked in?!
i definitely prefer the old Josie, even if Charchar was clearly being horrible to her around that time….
I think shes carefully choosing where to spend money. Things are normally quickly sent back after shes used them for the gram. Shes buying /keeping mostly more casual dresses for daytime and things she knows she will wear to death like the Valentino bag... the garden I think shes passing off to mummy as a one off expense.

Her London trips are more frequent. Is she unhappy with her lot in the cotswolds? ... its a very different albeit nice lifestyle.... is London just to give content?

Reactions: 10
I see she’s gone to rhs Chelsea flower show . Didn’t get press tickets then …

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.