Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Occasionally I wonder if I'm too hard on her but then I see this kind of post and arrogance. Has she not travelled and seen beautiful gardens? Her arrogance and pompousness is astounding! Even though her garden is the ''most beautiful'' apparently, she still was not a special guest at Chelsea.

Even Jo Malone is copying her garden colours. In which vlog did she tell us that the some subscription candle smelled exactly like the overpriced Jo Malone candle? And here she is on the beg by tagging them.

And as I predicted, she is flogging the new chairs she 'bought' in a recent vlog, complete with discount code. What a surprise!
1653499164330.png
1653499617285.png
1653500233170.png
1653500391066.png

And also starting the beg for a fabric sponsor... for their next house project.
I assume they are going to offer to do ''their neighbour's'' decor too, not just their flower beds.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder what the fabric is for .. recovering the sofa maybe?.

anyone other than Josie going to the ivy opening in Windsor early next week? .

locals - any sightings of Josie in the wild out and about ?.

Reactions: 5
No sightings of her but she's been swanning about.

Someone mentioned about her not being happy here. To be fair there isn't an awful lot to do here as such. You do have to make your own fun and have hobbies.
Friends, family and community is what makes living here so lovely. But she's not prepared to get involved and she hasnt any friends here. So if I was her.... I'd want to bugger off all the time.

We're having a big picnic for the jubliee at the playing fields next sunday. Do you think they'll get stuck in?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to read here and go just to prove us wrong and to show she can fit in. Teefers quickly asked neighbours over for dinner after her neighbours discussed her here. Hope the neighbours know what a privilege she bestowed upon them with the invite by lady Aga and were suitably grateful. Missy has been on a village walk, saw the tractors and has had Chachar cooking. What's next? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie aren’t you glad, you took my advise on the pond now.

well if that isn’t evidence that they read here I don’t know what is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what the fabric is for .. recovering the sofa maybe?.

anyone other than Josie going to the ivy opening in Windsor early next week? .

locals - any sightings of Josie in the wild out and about ?.
You’re right! They are at Windsor now

Reactions: 6
Who would have thought this chic-looking girl and our lady of the manor are the same person?
Don’t think she owns much or even any black clothing now!

It’s amazing how in 2015 she shopped at Boohoo, wore Rimmel Foundation and couldn’t even afford to replace her kitchen cabinets, yet now she’s absolutely pissing money out!!!! I wonder when the inheritance/trust fund kicked in?!
i definitely prefer the old Josie, even if Charchar was clearly being horrible to her around that time….
If she’s 30 now, that makes her 23 in 2015. Sounds like the inheritance / trust was released at 25 then…

Last edited:
Who knows.. but all I can say is what sort of man doesn’t put money into a house he’s living in… for one it’s a good investment … to let the woman fund it just isn’t what my idea of a man is personally . All these girls have pets not partners! Josie Lydia frow …. Frow in particular he has just learnt to drive fgs , next up I’d say chav then Ali … they aren’t what I’d call “proper men” the type who can look after you if need be, they don’t seem to have their own careers (proper careers ). Have any got a professional background in anything ?!. I like a man to be a man not a pet . What’s chav going to do to fund retirement ?. They talk of retirement but is she expected to pay everything going forward too ..

never mind what will Josie do for content once gardens done what will Charlie do with himself ?!

Reactions: 10
A few 'blast from the past' pics of JoHo, (2015)
Yikes those teefers were really bad then!!!!! And note the uninflated lips!

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 23.50.15.png

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 23.51.08.png

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 23.49.31.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who knows.. but all I can say is what sort of man doesn’t put money into a house he’s living in… for one it’s a good investment … to let the woman fund it just isn’t what my idea of a man is personally . All these girls have pets not partners! Josie Lydia frow …. Frow in particular he has just learnt to drive fgs , next up I’d say chav then Ali … they aren’t what I’d call “proper men” the type who can look after you if need be, they don’t seem to have their own careers (proper careers ). Have any got a professional background in anything ?!. I like a man to be a man not a pet . What’s chav going to do to fund retirement ?. They talk of retirement but is she expected to pay everything going forward too ..

never mind what will Josie do for content once gardens done what will Charlie do with himself ?!
I think the word you are looking for is “freeloaders”?

• Haha
Putting up with haughty Josie 24/7 can't be much fun. She also loves to cleverly bait him on camera and then selectively edit her videos to make him look bad. He is annoying, talks too much and in his need to always mansplain, too often interrupts, but she is the vicious one. Tries to hide it under her fake ''nice'' persona but beneath that 'mask' is certainly not a nice or genuine person. I can't imagine living with someone who feels the need to film themselves 24/7. I'm sure she appears lovely when she's busy love-bombing or butt-kissing those she thinks can get her ahead but to the rest, whom she deems irrelevant and unworthy, she is simply dismissive and rude.
He would make a fantastic grandpa.

• Haha
My neighbour apparently got into conversation with Lala (I live near them and I have never even seen the mum) and she got the impression they are very unhappy living here. It was not what they thought it was going to be. We had a small chat about whether or not they would move and then moved onto more important topics like the weather. And again it has been confirmed that Josie's table manners are atrocious = from another source who was genuinely shocked.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He would make a fantastic grandpa.
Wwwwwhhhhaaaatt ….!!!… Chav????…how could you subject innocent children to Chavsplain Chav??? …let’s not forget the rage in his voice when the youngest nephews on Joho’s side (wheeled onto camera after we made comments about their shaming of the brother and lack of interest in kids)… we’re not putting the seeds exactly where he told them to!!!…. They were about 2-4 years old… if you had a problem with them scattering the seeds sweep them up after and do it yourself Chav.

Reactions: 11
My neighbour apparently got into conversation with Lala (I live near them and I have never even seen the mum) and she got the impression they are very unhappy living here. It was not what they thought it was going to be. We had a small chat about whether or not they would move and then moved onto more important topics like the weather. And again it has been confirmed that Josie's table manners are atrocious = from another source who was genuinely shocked.
Im guessing the table manners might of come from the person/people who had dinner with them recently...

knife and fork in wrong hands says it all.

that's interesting re being happy. Its a lovely area but its just fact that life can't be as varied as in the city (I much prefer country to city im not criticising either way of life). Its just life is slower and quieter with less places to go and less buzz (which I love personally)... it must take some adjusting to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.