Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite understand her obsession lately with the buzzword ‘wholesome’ it’s rather condescending and haughty which is nothing usual for her but it’s unwise to put herself on a pedestal when she is trying to entice viewers to part with their cash for the endless affiliate deals she manages to have. I have no idea why businesses deal with her when she behaves the way she does. She makes DelBoy Trotter look professional

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG single white female moment.... Lydia has decorated her lemon cake with fresh white flowers............ copying much?!

yes @NomDePlume the flogging is insane! Lydia's is similar, mostly amazon....
Lidl could never keep up with Grossie's level of merching. She's a lazy sloth!
Grossie is exhausting, you feel like you've been in a salad spinner after watching her vlogs.
Interesting they both went to Chelsea but didn't meet. Presume Grossie went on press day too....

West Wittering does allow dogs....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lidl could never keep up with Grossie's level of merching. She's a lazy sloth!
Grossie is exhausting, you feel like you've been in a salad spinner after watching her vlogs.
Interesting they both went to Chelsea but didn't meet. Presume Grossie went on press day too....

West Wittering does allow dogs....
Teefers was not invited to the press day. It also appears that she went quite late on the second day. I personally would make sure to get there first thing in the morning to try and see as much as possible.

Not sure if you watched the dreadful vlog, but she and Charlie only went to West Wittering because they needed to shoot a reel for some upcoming ad that had to include shots of the sea. This must be why she desperately begged for a trip a few weeks ago... No one offered her a freebie trip. They did nothing at West Wittering besides old charchar trotting after Teefers while filming and taking photographs. Of course, everything was on a time-lapse as usual. She absolutely hated that trip to Wittering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, this may have been mentioned before and I missed it. I hate to defend Charlie the Mansplainer, but on the other hand, Josie is so MEAN to him all the time. She calls him a "dingbat" for not taking some sort of cabbage out of the freezer in time for eating with their bao buns, and then at the end, she very patronizingly tells him to make sure he's covered a painting properly when he repaints a frame with a sample paint pot they have. He's wildly annoying, but also, is he also a saint for putting up with her haughty, insufferable attitude 24/7?
He's not a saint, just someone who loves the lifestyle she affords him that he could never fund on his own. He just has to take the abusive behaviour on the chin as he has no share in the house, so if he doesn't like it, he would have to leave. In other words, she will always have the upper hand.

Nope. I was born in 1991 same year as her. I graduated at 20, year 2011. I was entered into school a year earlier. At best she should have graduated by 2012/2013, not 2015.
I am sure she said a long time ago that she changed courses so that could explain the dates being a year out. I went to university at 19 because I was always the oldest in my year being born in early September, and university terms tend to start mid-September/October here. My cohorts were mainly still 18.

Reactions: 7
Teefers was not invited to the press day. It also appears that she went quite late on the second day. I personally would make sure to get there first thing in the morning to try and see as much as possible.

Not sure if you watched the dreadful vlog, but she and Charlie only went to West Wittering because they needed to shoot a reel for some upcoming ad that had to include shots of the sea. This must be why she desperately begged for a trip a few weeks ago... No one offered her a freebie trip. They did nothing at West Wittering besides old charchar trotting after Teefers while filming and taking photographs. Of course, everything was on a time-lapse as usual. She absolutely hated that trip to Wittering.
Her vlogs have become hour long documentaries, boring and predictable with an added reassurance of condescension

Reactions: 17

Thank you. I don't watch either Teefers or Lidl's vlogs so I am always trying to piece together snippets of information!
I have been to Chelsea many times so i was particularly interested that they went....

Reactions: 4
A few 'blast from the past' pics of JoHo, (2015)
Yikes those teefers were really bad then!!!!! And note the uninflated lips!

View attachment 1294571

View attachment 1294572

View attachment 1294570
Crikey, from the side that overbite is huge!😬

My neighbour apparently got into conversation with Lala (I live near them and I have never even seen the mum) and she got the impression they are very unhappy living here. It was not what they thought it was going to be. We had a small chat about whether or not they would move and then moved onto more important topics like the weather. And again it has been confirmed that Josie's table manners are atrocious = from another source who was genuinely shocked.
My ‘wow’ emoji is for them being unhappy living there. That’s a real shame (genuinely) as the videos, photos, vlogs etc imply it’s a perfect life..,

I watch keeping up appearances to this day, it never gets.old she is a younger version of hyacinth bucket... if you haven't seen it watch it
OMG I’ve thought this too since I first started following her! 😆

I don’t quite understand her obsession lately with the buzzword ‘wholesome’ it’s rather condescending and haughty which is nothing usual for her but it’s unwise to put herself on a pedestal when she is trying to entice viewers to part with their cash for the endless affiliate deals she manages to have. I have no idea why businesses deal with her when she behaves the way she does. She makes DelBoy Trotter look professional
Exactly, a few weeks ago she added a video about their wholesome’ bank holiday ffs!😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't been able to watch her last 2 vlogs since 19 ten year olds and 2 teachers were massacred , here in the US. My dislike for her self entitled life and persona made me a take a pause. Maybe I will catch up this weekend.

• Heart
  • Sad
I haven't been able to watch her last 2 vlogs since 19 ten year olds and 2 teachers were massacred , here in the US. My dislike for her self entitled life and persona made me a take a pause. Maybe I will catch up this weekend.
The shooting is a terrible tragedy. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree 100% @custosmorum As annoying as he might be with his mansplaining, just like you said , there is some genuineness in him. I think he is in general polite to everyone while she is fake and only friendly when it interests her.
I also agree and felt it from the start. Charlie is arrogant, thinks of himself as handsome Im sure which is fine doesnt hurt anyone in the world. He also is blinded by image, brands, logos, his appearance, how he appears in the outside world to other people etc but there is something less fake about him when he talks. Cause when he buys knives he genuinely loves it, when he rants about cooking u can tell he genuinely loves it, and sometimes he just seems to lack self awareness about how arrogant he sounds but there is a naivety there somewhere. When he’s around kids he’s just a normal kind person, and he does seem to have good traits, especially when Josie can be so insulting and he says nothing, maybe because she makes the most money though but there’s less fakery about him than Josie. With Josie it’s like she wears a mask 24/7 at least on camera, it’s constantly fake. Fake tit she loves, u cant tell if she likes a tv show or if shes selling a new website thru it. Shes just so freakin annoying i cant watch her videos anymore i skip a lot of it LOK

• Heart
I also agree and felt it from the start. Charlie is arrogant, thinks of himself as handsome Im sure which is fine doesnt hurt anyone in the world. He also is blinded by image, brands, logos, his appearance, how he appears in the outside world to other people etc but there is something less fake about him when he talks. Cause when he buys knives he genuinely loves it, when he rants about cooking u can tell he genuinely loves it, and sometimes he just seems to lack self awareness about how arrogant he sounds but there is a naivety there somewhere. When he’s around kids he’s just a normal kind person, and he does seem to have good traits, especially when Josie can be so insulting and he says nothing, maybe because she makes the most money though but there’s less fakery about him than Josie. With Josie it’s like she wears a mask 24/7 at least on camera, it’s constantly fake. Fake tit she loves, u cant tell if she likes a tv show or if shes selling a new website thru it. Shes just so freakin annoying i cant watch her videos anymore i skip a lot of it LOK
Agree. He definitely comes over the more “genuine” of the two. He has a genuine passion for cooking etc whereas she has a passion for nothing apart from shilling tat and skincare on the internet. She just comes across so fake and rude when she speaks to him. But then I remember all those years back when he clearly had a bit of an attitude and was really horrible to her, so I don’t know exactly when the tables turned so to speak… I’m guessing around the time her inheritance kicked in and he realised he had to either be nice and stick with the partnership or walk away with nothing…. That’s probably the ultimatum she gave him!!

Agree. He definitely comes over the more “genuine” of the two. He has a genuine passion for cooking etc whereas she has a passion for nothing apart from shilling tat and skincare on the internet. She just comes across so fake and rude when she speaks to him. But then I remember all those years back when he clearly had a bit of an attitude and was really horrible to her, so I don’t know exactly when the tables turned so to speak… I’m guessing around the time her inheritance kicked in and he realised he had to either be nice and stick with the partnership or walk away with nothing…. That’s probably the ultimatum she gave him!!
It does feel like there's a partnership there somewhere. Sometimes u can tell he wants to say something back and sometimes he does (when she tells him he buys so much, and one time he said that she just did a haul and bought more than him). But he does contain himself, in contrast to when he was allegedly alcoholic, it's very weird. Something happened in between where maybe Charlie tried to figure out what to do to make a living, and really couldn't, right at the time when Josie's channel got bigger. He might have thought he should behave in order to be part of her lifestyle, Im not sure how much Charlie earns in a year compared to Josie, would love to know

Just watched her Come with me to the Chelsea Flower show and her fangirling over Monty Don basically too drunk to do her job. I can just imagine her falling all over herself trying to get his attention. What an embarrassment. Just get yourself together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.