Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old flog. It's all the same places and discount codes. All the same table laying silly dresses and garden updates. It's only going to get worse with all the latest growth of plants. I'm sick of the the word alium
It's because its the only flower name she knows

• Haha
Reactions: 12
not sure where you are from but in the uk:
uk teenagers go to university normally at 19, A-levels are from 17 to 19, some take a gap year or work but Josie went straight through.
there are pictures of her with friends graduating, robe and all.
30-11=19 average age of first year university students

she worked for mulberry, networked and luckily started blogging at its height, you might not like her and her grifter ways now but when living in Clapham and not pretending to be a posh girl she was great.
she was smart and had good fashion, it’s a shame she got in with Lydia and because of covid realised she would get more money from gardening andolder ladies clothing, she was better being authentic, young jeans and skirts girl than now.
bit I’d never say she is stupid, she knows what she is doing.
We are the same age, she graduated only in 2015 while I graduated in 2011. Irrespective of what levels she did, there shouldn’t have been a gap of 4 years. She keeps saying she is smart, there is no actual proof of that. But scams and begging, she is good at!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They haven't bought the cottage next door to Strawtop, Lydia has as its the only 'Cotswold' property she can afford! :ROFLMAO:
Reading this for the 2nd time and wanted to mention that the poor old Lydiot would still not be in the Cotswolds if she bought the property next door to Strawrot. That cottage is not in the Cotswolds. Teefers has been lying through her teefers again. 🤪:ROFLMAO: The strawrot village is not terribly picturesque either, but a bit rundown in parts. She shows us footage from other prettier villages in her vlogs. Neighbours have confirmed this. SoTeefers is lying to her subs and also her prospective holiday renters. 🤥 For her holiday renters, they are hardly close or next to the most beautiful towns to visit in the Cotswolds. ☹

A neighbour has also said that the village where Teefers' Olden Golden Ructum is, just barely makes it into the Cotswolds.

Posting maps to illustrate... I have indicated where Strawrot and the Golden Rectum are located on the maps, not exactly in the 'heart' of the Cotswolds. Adderbury (strawrot) is about as close to the Cotswolds as Bicester Village could claim to be. Neither are in the Cotswolds.

Strawrot and olde rectum.png

Strawrot and rectum.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We are the same age, she graduated only in 2015 while I graduated in 2011. Irrespective of what levels she did, there shouldn’t have been a gap of 4 years. She keeps saying she is smart, there is no actual proof of that. But scams and begging, she is good at!
She is so smart the she declares « oh look at the raindeers » and that Kilimanjaro is in Central America or maybe in the Himalayas !

Has she turned into a Christmas tree topper !

Sorry wrong thread, but could say she is competing with Disney teefers!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think both of them are not very intellectual. But that's ok. Nobody watches these kind of content videos expectiing a lecture on quantum physics. I think IF she was not so greedy, dishonest , pretentious, to name a few of her traits , I would say she's a clever and smart business saleslady.
IF she was honest in the way she makes her living, she could still be selling all of the same products. One could say it's repetitive but most people have a relatively repetitive job anyway. AND there would be far less threads on Tattle LOL !!!
She could try all these products by clearly stating what is gifted, what's an AD etc. saying she's trying them and will let us know what she thinks, giving her honest opinion .
I would not call her stupid because most of us are stupid in something we do or say at some point. I certainly know that I am 🤣🤣🤣. Intelligence is also relative.
Unfortunately , both of them , especially her are just simply too shallow , lacking humility , not caring about the world out there that is in agony. Anyway, am not sure if it's clear what I'm trying to say.

Don't like the witch but she did graduate, only at age 23 or 24 though. I saw the photos at the time of her with her mom and Charlie at her graduation.
I dislike the creature intensely but I really do try to make sure everything I post is based on fact unless I say I'm speculating. xx
Well she said in a recent flog that she got the rock studs for her graduation about 10-11 years ago…so my post was based on the ‘facts’ from Joho’s own flog… so her timeline is incorrect…

Reactions: 8
Yep aliums and anenomes or however it’s spelt 😂

whatwas Jack doing with the garden??

Reactions: 4

I also just did a quick Google search and see that COE like many other orgs around the world is not immune to the low attendance/too many buildings issue. The church sold the rectory. I certainly think this could be on the chopping block one day but who knows.
The church attached to the OR is a Catholic Church and it is still attended regularly. Our neighbours worship there every Saturday Evening + important holidays. The church also has a lot of important history as it was one of the oldest post reformation catholic churches in the UK. So I don’t think it will be sold off anytime soon.

Fact..Harry and Meghan did live in the Cotswolds for a while. I understood they did look at Ye Olde Rectum but it was difficult for security.
View attachment 1286270
You are right @Miscanthus there was a village rumour that Harry and Megan were looking at the OR but this was about 1-2 years before Teefers moved in. I’m surprised it has taken this long for them to find out and TBH I’m glad H&M did not move into our village. The chaos that would have caused when they would have visited.

• Heart
We're just in warks with oxon postcode. Literally in warks by a mile or two.

So it seems shes got Jac in getting the garden ready for a photoshoot... Im sure we all can't wait!
Yep aliums and anenomes or however it’s spelt 😂

whatwas Jack doing with the garden??
Shes been doing the Veggie garden ready for Wednesday's location photoshoot
Hellooo my dahlings, Jac is referring to Josephine from GoneToAshbrook in IG. Previously this account was known as Ashbrook Location House. It is a beautiful house newly built to look ancient and set on gorgeous estate grounds and garden. It is used as a shoot location etc and is owned and designed by a real interior designer called Josephine, who runs a real design business along with everything else at Ashbrook. This is a very talented Josephine and not our Teefers (Josie), the professional beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The church attached to the OR is a Catholic Church and it is still attended regularly. Our neighbours worship there every Saturday Evening + important holidays. The church also has a lot of important history as it was one of the oldest post reformation catholic churches in the UK. So I don’t think it will be sold off anytime soon.

You are right @Miscanthus there was a village rumour that Harry and Megan were looking at the OR but this was about 1-2 years before Teefers moved in. I’m surprised it has taken this long for them to find out and TBH I’m glad H&M did not move into our village. The chaos that would have caused when they would have visited.
Hello Neighbour! Those of us affected by their constant noise wish J &C & Mother hadn't either!

• Haha
Hello Neighbour! Those of us affected by their constant noise wish J &C & Mother hadn't either!
Hi to those in the village on here. Such a shame about the noise levels. I don’t live close enough to be affected but we do use the footpaths around their house regularly and can imagine the constant work especially the recent work in the garden has been very disruptive to those living close by especially after you have just had to go through a whole new house being built on the same Lane too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Flipping heck there are quite a few villagers here. Perhaps we need to discuss this in the George.

@Nomde plume ahhhh thanks I should have been more observant. It had been a long day!

• Haha
So you graduated from university at the age of 19? That's not possible in the UK.

Reactions: 4
@alethia do you see them much out and about? do you see them walking the dogs ? people here suspect they don't walk them very often (opportunities to take the dogs on the recent village walk passed by ). Do you think may villagers are aware of Josie online activities?

Omg how do I cope??? What do I do with all ByTerry shiz I bought? Does that now stay in the drawer until winter? Or should it only be used in the Maldives? So many questions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.