Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the daylesford cooking blog Josie is chatting to another countryside vlogger any idea who it is pls? Josie told her that her coat could do with being tailored and pinched in and is it by Holland cooper when it’s by more expensive Katherine hooker lol!

She’s called Robyn ????
That’s Robyn the multimillionaire , well married to an actual millionaire worth over £700m who owns GymShark 😂 she’s ridiculously rich now. I genuinely like Robin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree... I would also insist on detached... anything heading towards a million never mind more needs to be detached in my view. I suppose it served their needs though in that the mother has a house too .Its position isn't as id imagined. There is Brailes industrial estate close by I see from the map. It must only be a small IE.
Is it just me, or did Josie and Charlie always make it out like they live fully in the countryside, on the edge of only fields??? There's only one field on one side and the rest is houses....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s Robyn the multimillionaire , well married to an actual millionaire worth over £700m who owns GymShark 😂 she’s ridiculously rich now. I genuinely like Robin.
Wow, £700m!

Found her peloton . She hasn’t used it for 16 days and has only used it for 5 times in the last month !. Not quite the “that girl” image she seems to want to portray .. lazy Josie. The Pilates is only once a week at daylesford (if she only uses chloe’s class ) …
You can find all that info? Incredible! Sounds like poor Peloton’s being ignored. She’s got one of those long mirror exercise things too, maybe she’s using that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I quite like its quirky feel. There is an awful lot of wooden paneling going on from what I can remember.

They're e not exactly surrounded by houses but they're re really not detached and away from it all.

I do think there are nicer houses in the area for the 1.8 mil they paid for it.

I bet she'd rather have a house in Great Tew but she wouldnt have got much for her money there.

Reactions: 14
Lydia first (to my knowledge):
Erdem
Karen Millen
Rockstuds
House
Garden Obsession (mutual, I'd say - think it was just a general trend in lockdown they both got into)
Holland cooper (only because Lydia was friends with Victoria first)
Most skincare that you now see Josie schlepping - not sure about makeup

Josie:
Sausages
Defender (only *just* and forced to settle for an inferior one just to be first - was a trend they both got into simultaneously though)
Maldives
11.28pm OMG I must be more tired than I thought. For about a minute I thought that was literally sausages, of course it’s the dawgs! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she isn’t getting money from the ott bag dresses why doesn’t she start transiting to skirts and tops that people can actually afford or try on farfetch dress then suggest stuff that look like it and is in people price range. She would get more money.
she is pricing herself out of themarket now, you can go expensive without going to £350 per dress, try £100 per dress.
take the hint Josie
Exactly, in fact I’d go lower, maybe £50 as even £100 is a lot to most people. Dresses costing hundreds & like the green & white Erdem of over a grand are simply too much. Love the skirt & top idea, especially as a different coloured top changes it up. Josie has a lovely figure & would looks great in separates too! 😀

I agree that finding dupes/very close alternatives would be a good idea for Josie. She has featured H&M for example and amazon off the top of my head two very inexpensive options. She mentioned the raffia river island mules too so I think she knows shes making the money from the cheaper linked options . I think she also has a desire to keep up with the jones's and wear the super brands which is possible as a result of her selling makeup/skincare/inexpensive dresses and perhaps the mother also gives her a bit of money who knows the situation there !.

Separates are a great idea but I suspect Josie finds it more difficult to pair up successfully . Throwing on a dress is so easy..

One thing for sure is the heating /energy bill for the Rectory won't be cheap , If they like the house as warm as I like mine bearing in mind its a large home id estimate their energy bill next time is likely to be around 6k plus estimate council tax 4k.... They don't seem to dine out a lot ..I reckon the new defender is either financed or the mother has helped... fuel and food might spoil the best part of 10k... holidays? I wouldn't like to guesstimate what they might spend/put towards holidays if certain elements are gifted but I reckon they write off whatever they do spend as a business trip against tax. Its weird how there is some accounting/companies house issues as if accounts haven't been filed in time.

Other than her engagement ring (if its real??) she doesn't have any jewellery of value. I haven't seen any Van Cleef/Cartier . Ive no clue because I haven't looked what watch she wears so there are areas where shes economical. I think shes budgeting perhaps 5kpa for super brand clothes/shoes whilst using a few gifted vouchers?. I don't think Holland Cooper have gifted her anything but could be wrong. I know (albeit not closely) Jade Holland Cooper , I used to receive a 10% discount in 2009 era but that stopped when Jade met mr super dry and the business rapidly grew. From what I know they don't give anyone discounts but are happy to throw items for free at the likes of Victoria FROW etc.

LK Bennett who shes started to feature and work with their dresses have shot up in price recently they used to be 200-250 a dress , now the site is full of dresses in the 300-380 mark. I suppose even with fewer people being able to afford these mid-expensive options if she strikes lucky with a few she will be earning ok still?.

I wonder if MVC does her hair colour all the time? . He used to sponsor Rosie Londoner hair.. I wasn't impressed by her blow dry there, I thought she was about to get her hair done when in fact he had just blow dried it !

Last edited:
In the daylesford cooking blog Josie is chatting to another countryside vlogger any idea who it is pls? Josie told her that her coat could do with being tailored and pinched in and is it by Holland cooper when it’s by more expensive Katherine hooker lol!

She’s called Robyn ????
Oh wow I missed the Robyn content from her flog!!!! I personally think Robyn’s coat fits certainly much better than anything Joho had ever worn!!!

I agree that finding dupes/very close alternatives would be a good idea for Josie. She has featured H&M for example and amazon off the top of my head two very inexpensive options. She mentioned the raffia river island mules too so I think she knows shes making the money from the cheaper linked options . I think she also has a desire to keep up with the jones's and wear the super brands which is possible as a result of her selling makeup/skincare/inexpensive dresses and perhaps the mother also gives her a bit of money who knows the situation there !.

Separates are a great idea but I suspect Josie finds it more difficult to pair up successfully . Throwing on a dress is so easy..

One thing for sure is the heating /energy bill for the Rectory won't be cheap , If they like the house as warm as I like mine bearing in mind its a large home id estimate their energy bill next time is likely to be around 6k plus estimate council tax 4k.... They don't seem to dine out a lot ..I reckon the new defender is either financed or the mother has helped... fuel and food might spoil the best part of 10k... holidays? I wouldn't like to guesstimate what they might spend/put towards holidays if certain elements are gifted but I reckon they write off whatever they do spend as a business trip against tax. Its weird how there is some accounting/companies house issues as if accounts haven't been filed in time.

Other than her engagement ring (if its real??) she doesn't have any jewellery of value. I haven't seen any Van Cleef/Cartier . Ive no clue because I haven't looked what watch she wears so there are areas where shes economical. I think shes budgeting perhaps 5kpa for super brand clothes/shoes whilst using a few gifted vouchers?. I don't think Holland Cooper have gifted her anything but could be wrong. I know (albeit not closely) Jade Holland Cooper , I used to receive a 10% discount in 2009 era but that stopped when Jade met mr super dry and the business rapidly grew. From what I know they don't give anyone discounts but are happy to throw items for free at the likes of Victoria FROW etc.

LK Bennett who shes started to feature and work with their dresses have shot up in price recently they used to be 200-250 a dress , now the site is full of dresses in the 300-380 mark. I suppose even with fewer people being able to afford these mid-expensive options if she strikes lucky with a few she will be earning ok still?.

I wonder if MVC does her hair colour all the time? . He used to sponsor Rosie Londoner hair.. I wasn't impressed by her blow dry there, I thought she was about to get her hair done when in fact he had just blow dried it !
Really interesting information & points you make. I can help a bit on the jewellery front… just before Christmas I saw a video where I believe Josie had bought herself a really fancy gold watch, possibly a Cartier, maybe someone can clarify? What I do remember is her saying that her Mum paid for the upgrade to have it set with diamonds, it was beautiful!
You’re certainly right about it being expensive to heat their home from now on. That’s something every one of us will relate to. Whatever we paid just a few months ago is nothing compared to now, plus the October rise!

Reactions: 11
Really interesting information & points you make. I can help a bit on the jewellery front… just before Christmas I saw a video where I believe Josie had bought herself a really fancy gold watch, possibly a Cartier, maybe someone can clarify? What I do remember is her saying that her Mum paid for the upgrade to have it set with diamonds, it was beautiful!
You’re certainly right about it being expensive to heat their home from now on. That’s something every one of us will relate to. Whatever we paid just a few months ago is nothing compared to now, plus the October rise!
will see if I can see/find the watch. They are canny with money sometimes (the after market diamonds addition....)

Found it !. It’s a carrier tank 17k without diamonds .

Sp* cartier *

Last edited:
  • Wow
will see if I can see/find the watch. They are canny with money sometimes (the after market diamonds addition....)

Found it !. It’s a carrier tank 17k without diamonds .

Sp* cartier *
So several thousand more with the diamonds. At least that’s an investment, something that’ll keep its value. Sadly handbags shoes & dresses don’t! 🛍👗👠

Reactions: 6
Used I’ve seen similar (without diamonds) from 7k-10k ..

Exactly shoes and clothes are the worst I’d say lucky to get 20% of retail back if sold (if designer). Bags 30/40/50% perhaps depends on so many factors.

i wanted to sell a dior embellished strap because I’ve bought the dior basket bag and that comes with a plain strap seemed silly to keep both. Designer exchange offered me just £200 for the strap which I had paid 1,200 for! . Have to be careful where to spend the money it’s shocking how much these things depreciate .

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Used I’ve seen similar (without diamonds) from 7k-10k ..

Exactly shoes and clothes are the worst I’d say lucky to get 20% of retail back if sold (if designer). Bags 30/40/50% perhaps depends on so many factors.

i wanted to sell a dior embellished strap because I’ve bought the dior basket bag and that comes with a plain strap seemed silly to keep both. Designer exchange offered me just £200 for the strap which I had paid 1,200 for! . Have to be careful where to spend the money it’s shocking how much these things depreciate .
Oh wow, that is a big difference for your strap! I’ve only got one designer handbag, an Alexander McQueen, I’m worried to use it tho with the local ‘thugs’ hanging about, so many people being mugged!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well, I made an (accidental!) pilgrimage to Daylesford today! :LOL: OH and I were out for a drive and ended up down the road from there, decided to check it out. Have to say I can see why Teefers and Chav like it so much, its a proper influencer paradise - overpriced and a car park full of £££ vehicles (including at least 2 ubiquitous Defenders). Did keep an eye out but if they were there I didn't spot them - not sure if I'm disappointed or not!

They do a blooming good sausage roll too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, I made an (accidental!) pilgrimage to Daylesford today! :LOL: OH and I were out for a drive and ended up down the road from there, decided to check it out. Have to say I can see why Teefers and Chav like it so much, its a proper influencer paradise - overpriced and a car park full of £££ vehicles (including at least 2 ubiquitous Defenders). Did keep an eye out but if they were there I didn't spot them - not sure if I'm disappointed or not!

They do a blooming good sausage roll too!
Only two Defenders? Surely you jest! The way Teefers talks one would swear the entire car park is a sea of Defenders. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't mind betting they avoid Daylesford at weekend and see it as the time non locals go?.... I reckon she goes in the week and early doors so she can film without too many people in the background

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't mind betting they avoid Daylesford at weekend and see it as the time non locals go?.... I reckon she goes in the week and early doors so she can film without too many people in the background
The filming part could certainly be true; it was incredibly busy today, so much so that I didn't even feel comfortable taking a picture while I was sat drinking my coffee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.