Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let all her veg get mahoosive last year and bragged about it like a high school teenage boy. Sooo classy ey, our miss Debrettes? The fool only eats pasta or she would have known that the best veg is picked young, not grown into massive tasteless monstrosities. I'll have baby courgettes any day, thank you!

Screenshot_20210816-225325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perhaps we should start dressing like her so we can spot one another when we're in the garden centres 😉

Anyone need a bench?
Buying favour within the village maybe? The antisocial 6pm strimming comment has been met with some disgust, I hear. Word soon gets round in a village.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When Josie talks about buying or treating herself to an item (im thinking Valentino /Erdem the type of brands who won't loan or gift her) it sounds as if she struggles to part with the money but wants to keep up with others wearing "superbrands". I don't think Josie ever pays for anything less than Zimmerman/erdem/valentino. I think she flogs the inexpensive items (so is gifted or loaned or items posted back after video) and she buys the odd stand out Zimmerman /erdem herself....

I think the green erdem dress (1,300£) she has been wearing a lot was her getting in there before Lydia. Remember the lovely white green dress Lydia had from erdem last year? (im not sure if Josie also bought the same dress)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It is like version 1 of Josie moved from Clapham and a day later Cotswolds Josie 2.0 emerged. Since the move, we are on at least version 2.5 of Teefers as she hops around to see which version brings her the most cash.
I swear, I felt the exact same thing. I think she feels if she doesn't do certain activities or have certain interests that people around there have, she can't be a part of the Cotswolds.

And yeah I noticed the rockstuds were common too. 😳

Reactions: 11
Teefers at the races, working hard to make her racist tweets debacle go away.

Conveniently posing next to people of colour. She is only showing these ladies because they are useful to her, for no other reason. Is there ever a time when she is not manipulating or using people? She never shows smaller or lesser-known influencers...

Remember when she participated in the Like To Know It talk? Showed no pics with those influencers. We only knew about it because they posted on IG.

1651912310667.png

• Sick
I think the green erdem dress (1,300£) she has been wearing a lot was her getting in there before Lydia.
Oh wow that much on a dress?! I have to see which one! Any idea which video she wears it in?

EDIT;
NVM I found it on her LTK. Oh its not worth it at all. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh wow that much on a dress?! I have to see which one! Any idea which video she wears it in?

EDIT;
NVM I found it on her LTK. Oh its not worth it at all. 🙄
I like the print tbh but the fabric is just cotton.......... if Zara put its mind to it they could make a very good 50£ version

Reactions: 10
I like the print tbh but the fabric is just cotton.......... if Zara put its mind to it they could make a very good 50£ version
Agreed. Even cheaper h&m dresses look better fitted. I've just been through a few of her outfit posts on LTK and she's spent so much on clothes! Money aside, nobody needs that many clothes. Not even "influencers". What about styling what you already have in innovative ways?!

Reactions: 9
Agreed. Even cheaper h&m dresses look better fitted. I've just been through a few of her outfit posts on LTK and she's spent so much on clothes! Money aside, nobody needs that many clothes. Not even "influencers". What about styling what you already have in innovative ways?!
She has a lot of Zimmerman. some full price, some are from the outnet. I am guessing (does anyone know?) that she has some sort of discount or support from Lowe because she has many raffia bags and all the brown belts... I think she feels anything less than Zimmerman isn't worth her hard earned money and is buying a few pieces per season of high end.Would be interesting to ,are a list of her super brand items and cost out. The inexpensive items she flogs are paying for her pricier new additions each season . I wonder what she earns per post and vlog?

Can anyone in the know explain the situation of the rectory ? It’s quite confusing as to which property it is when I’ve looked online ?

There is a private road I can see?

Presumably this is the house ?

Which I have tried to circle

I assume you can drive up to the church ? Can you see much of the house from the church ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So she blagged ascot through Lkbennet. Oh I never thought Joho was their target market… ironically I saw that white dress online and was waiting until I got back to London to go into the KR shop to try on to buy!! Having sen it on Joho I will not be purchasing… nurse ratchet I think!!! She is excited he is excited… 😴😴😴 and brace yourselves TLpeops the too small tight trousers have made way for skimpy tight Chav short shorts… only grabbed the partial view for you … no one need to see full frontal tight short short shorts on Chav!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she blagged ascot through Lkbennet. Oh I never thought Joho was their target market… ironically I saw that white dress online and was waiting until I got back to London to go into the KR shop to try on to buy!! Having sen it on Joho I will not be purchasing… nurse ratchet I think!!! She is excited he is excited… 😴😴😴 and brace yourselves TLpeops the too small tight trousers have made way for skimpy tight Chav short shorts… only grabbed the partial view for you … no one need to see full frontal tight short short shorts on Chav!!!
Same here re dress was going to order about 6 wks back , I was waiting for a discount /mid season sale I liked the apple blossom dress too. All the girls had LKB on I’ve no idea who the others even were .

I personally don’t think the linen dress (or the striped maxis for that matter) are appropriate for royal ascot . I think she would of been much smarter in one of the dresses they made for RA . Plus lacking in headgear Josie !.

She has a lot of Zimmerman. some full price, some are from the outnet. I am guessing (does anyone know?) that she has some sort of discount or support from Lowe because she has many raffia bags and all the brown belts... I think she feels anything less than Zimmerman isn't worth her hard earned money and is buying a few pieces per season of high end.Would be interesting to ,are a list of her super brand items and cost out. The inexpensive items she flogs are paying for her pricier new additions each season . I wonder what she earns per post and vlog?

Can anyone in the know explain the situation of the rectory ? It’s quite confusing as to which property it is when I’ve looked online ?

I assume you can drive up to the church ? Can you see much of the house from the church ?
You circled the church here, not their house. The house is to the left of the circle, at the top left of that pic you've circled. The rest is all church buildings.

Oh I see thanks!.

So would this be the house and garden ?
Correct on the house. The garden does extend towards the right of your circle.
The kitchen garden is not in front of their house it is 'in front' of the church building next door. Hence they always get away with making it look like they live in a super-large house.
Hope the explanation helps.

The kitchen garden is not in front of their house it is 'in front' of the church building next door. Hence they always get away with making it look like they live in a super-large house.
Thanks yes it helps. It’s not a straight forward property

So the property in thick red is that the mothers house ? And thin red is kitchen garden ?

Attachments

Ah from the photos it looks like they live on the village green!? Centre of the village geographically but not community wise!

The house is tucked away down a lane off the main road. The picture with the 2 cars in is the car park for the Catholic church and the free school which is a small hall.
The drive isnt huge, at the bottom of it is the public footpath with the lamp post. The pond is by the church. As other villagers will say its a bit of a weird set up.

Its got 1.2 acres

Last edited:
I agree about it being a weird set up. Each to their own obviously, but personally if I had that momey to spend/invest in a house , I would have bought a house that is separated. Don't know what the correct word is. I think as with anything she does, to her it was Instagramable.

Reactions: 13
I agree about it being a weird set up. Each to their own obviously, but personally if I had that momey to spend/invest in a house , I would have bought a house that is separated. Don't know what the correct word is. I think as with anything she does, to her it was Instagramable.
I agree... I would also insist on detached... anything heading towards a million never mind more needs to be detached in my view. I suppose it served their needs though in that the mother has a house too .Its position isn't as id imagined. There is Brailes industrial estate close by I see from the map. It must only be a small IE.

In the daylesford cooking blog Josie is chatting to another countryside vlogger any idea who it is pls? Josie told her that her coat could do with being tailored and pinched in and is it by Holland cooper when it’s by more expensive Katherine hooker lol!

She’s called Robyn ????

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.