Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!!! Do people in the Cotswolds actually dress like that to go to garden centres??? I have a few expensive coats one is a Cerrutti I got about 14 years ago ( first started working out from University … it was in a sale 70% off and as I had a harrods card at that time I got another 10% off … for me the £400-500 price was a lot and I put off buying it until my mum had a stern word with me) I do wear the coat often still mainly for lte afternoon /evening events because of the design. I’ve also worn it for shopping / lunches … but I’d never dream of wearing it to the garden centre or 90% of the places you’d go to in Joho’s life in her flogs. (I saw the coat on Vestiaire collective recently - much shabbier than mine and it was £135 🤣🤣😂 - but I still love my coat and even if I bought the shabby one from Vestiaire C I still wouldn’t wear it to a garden centre !!! )
Speaking as someone who lives Cotswolds-adjacent and often goes to garden centres - no, we do not. I mean I wouldn't dress like that under ANY circumstances so maybe I'm not the best judge, but I can't say as I've ever seen anyone else wearing that either :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
📰❗her post from 2019
Teefers knows that she needs to put AD in video titles and not only in the ''See more" section underneath her videos.
Would she still get the views if every video title said AD? :unsure:
Must be why she spins all her elaborate lies stories to pretend she's not advertising... :sneaky:

1651835062818.png

teefers knows to declare.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can just imagine old Teefers, in her dotage, sozzled, propping up the end of the bar and singing Lion King songs softly to herself whilst occasionally high kicking her way through a minefield of odd side tables to the ladies loo*....stopping on the way to accost customers to ask if they have tried her latest pimple popping gadget. :rolleyes:

* Sorry...'powder room'
You have written an absolute masterpiece...🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just watched one of Lydia Elise Millen's videos and what in the parallel dimension???
I feel like I watched one of Josie's videos but Josie was replaced by another girl. Everything else is the same. Same dogs, same garden, same house, same closet!!! And she's talking about the Maldives too. So what I'm wondering is who copied whom? I'm guessing Josie because she was very different before she moved to this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched one of Lydia Elise Millen's videos and what in the parallel dimension???
I feel like I watched one of Josie's videos but Josie was replaced by another girl. Everything else is the same. Same dogs, same garden, same house, same closet!!! And she's talking about the Maldives too. So what I'm wondering is who copied whom? I'm guessing Josie because she was very different before she moved to this house.
It is like version 1 of Josie moved from Clapham and a day later Cotswolds Josie 2.0 emerged. Since the move, we are on at least version 2.5 of Teefers as she hops around to see which version brings her the most cash.
Not saying Lydiot has never copied, she has, but teefers has always stalked influencers with large numbers of subs with a particularly envious vigour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol exactly.

Would be interesting to see who bought what first (or was gifted what).

for example;
Erdem dresses in green print
Karen Millen gifts
Dogs
Defender
Rockstuds
House in "country"
Garden Obsession
Holland Cooper items
Various makeup skincare sponsorships
Holidays in Maldives...

If only I could recall it could be a fun competition!.

Does anyone know her peloton id?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Josie in her ma
Lol exactly.

for example;
Karen Millen gifts
Dogs
Defender
Rockstuds
House in "country"
Garden Obsession
Holland Cooper items
Holidays in Maldives...

Jojo had the dogs first, the defender, a house in the country was lidl, but I am not sure that it is a countrysiddeish as jojo. Garden was also jojo, holidays in the Maldives was jojo and maybe the rockstuds too!

Found her peloton . She hasn’t used it for 16 days and has only used it for 5 times in the last month !. Not quite the “that girl” image she seems to want to portray .. lazy Josie. The Pilates is only once a week at daylesford (if she only uses chloe’s class ) …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol exactly.

for example;
Karen Millen gifts
Dogs
Defender
Rockstuds
House in "country"
Garden Obsession
Holland Cooper items
Holidays in Maldives...

Lydia first (to my knowledge):
Erdem
Karen Millen
Rockstuds
House
Garden Obsession (mutual, I'd say - think it was just a general trend in lockdown they both got into)
Holland cooper (only because Lydia was friends with Victoria first)
Most skincare that you now see Josie schlepping - not sure about makeup

Josie:
Sausages
Defender (only *just* and forced to settle for an inferior one just to be first - was a trend they both got into simultaneously though)
Maldives

Reactions: 11
Jojo had the dogs first, the defender, a house in the country was lidl, but I am not sure that it is a countrysiddeish as jojo. Garden was also jojo, holidays in the Maldives was jojo and maybe the rockstuds too!
- Lydiot was gardening before teefers. How can you possibly forget about Lydia's ''sprootlings''? :rolleyes: Carrie's mom also grew seedlings in an empty toilet roll first and gave plants to Lydiot. Teefers pretended that she invented that idea herself.
- Lydia wanted a Defender first. There was a post of Lydia's of a year previously that was on about an old Defender and Ali spoke to Charchar about the Defender. Teefers was not going to let the Lydiot beat her to that.
- The dogs, Josie copied Claire to get a sausage dog, even got the same breeder.
- Erdem, not sure, I don't do floral and certainly not green floral. Lydia had her green obsession before teefers.
- Karen Millen, I would give to Lydiot because of her ''edit'' that teefers is dying to get.
- Holland Cooper, goes to Victoria. Teefers hates tattoos but invites over Vic and Alex like they are besties because she's hungry for the exposure Victoria will give her. Love that Vic didn't post about her visit to teefers until after she tagged JHC and HC for the new clothes.
- Maldives goes to teefers.
- I think Teefers bought rockstuds for her graduation?

• Heart
- Lydiot was gardening before teefers. How can you possibly forget about Lydia's ''sprootlings''? :rolleyes: Carrie's mom also grew seedlings in an empty toilet roll first and gave plants to Lydiot. Teefers pretended that she invented that idea herself.
- Lydia wanted a Defender first. There was a post of Lydia's of a year previously that was on about an old Defender and Ali spoke to Charchar about the Defender. Teefers was not going to let the Lydiot beat her to that.
- The dogs, Josie copied Claire to get a sausage dog, even got the same breeder.
- Erdem, not sure, I don't do floral and certainly not green floral. Lydia had her green obsession before teefers.
- Karen Millen, I would give to Lydiot because of her ''edit'' that teefers is dying to get.
- Holland Cooper, goes to Victoria. Teefers hates tattoos but invites over Vic and Alex like they are besties because she's hungry for the exposure Victoria will give her. Love that Vic didn't post about her visit to teefers until after she tagged JHC and HC for the new clothes.
- Maldives goes to teefers.
- I think Teefers bought rockstuds for her graduation?
Oh yeah I forgot about Lydia's Defender post! Gods, what an annoying "friend" Josie would be to have.
Also didn't know that about Josie copying Claire with the dogs.

You were right about the rockstuds too (never would have guessed it), but in this video at around 7:04 Lydia mentions how she actually spoke to Amelia and Josie (!!!) before deciding to get them. I didn't even know she KNEW josie back then???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found her peloton . She hasn’t used it for 16 days and has only used it for 5 times in the last month !. Not quite the “that girl” image she seems to want to portray .. lazy Josie. The Pilates is only once a week at daylesford (if she only uses chloe’s class ) …
She does not like exercise. Only wanted the Peloton because everyone else had one. We only saw her use it when she wanted to flog SweatyBetty.
I think she joined the class at Daylesford to make connections via the class. She's desperate for some Bamford PR. Copied a foraged tablescape last year that was done for a Bamford launch. Teefers hoped she would get an invite or PR. She didn't. .

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Speaking as someone who lives Cotswolds-adjacent and often goes to garden centres - no, we do not. I mean I wouldn't dress like that under ANY circumstances so maybe I'm not the best judge, but I can't say as I've ever seen anyone else wearing that either :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps we should start dressing like her so we can spot one another when we're in the garden centres 😉

Anyone need a bench?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she isn’t getting money from the ott bag dresses why doesn’t she start transiting to skirts and tops that people can actually afford or try on farfetch dress then suggest stuff that look like it and is in people price range. She would get more money.
she is pricing herself out of themarket now, you can go expensive without going to £350 per dress, try £100 per dress.
take the hint Josie

• Heart
Perhaps we should start dressing like her so we can spot one another when we're in the garden centres 😉

Anyone need a bench?
Giving something away for free, now that will be something new for teefers and charchar.
We'll soon see them on the beg for other freebie benches... bigger, of course, to match the huge coffin beds with their ridiculous stepping stones. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Giving something away for free, now that will be something new for teefers and charchar.
We'll soon see them on the beg for other freebie benches... bigger, of course, to match the huge coffin beds with their ridiculous stepping stones. :rolleyes:
Well.... Bigger is better isnt it... And it needs to be in proportion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.