Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
will see if I can see/find the watch. They are canny with money sometimes (the after market diamonds addition....)

Found it !. It’s a carrier tank 17k without diamonds .

Sp* cartier *
17k.... Makes me a bit sick tbh - I live in a poor country and the difference in mine and others' lives 17k would make just makes me speechless.
For a freakin watch!

Reactions: 14
Fashion Mumblr aka. Keeping up appearances -Cotswolds edition.

In these new BBC-crime series, thirty something couple move to Cotswold to commit series of fashion crimes. Josie who is oblivious of her obnoxiousness dress her self in frilly dresses and flogs about them, her fashion sense is bonkers. She promotes clothes shamelessly and sells them on Ebay under various names. She drools over designer brands and wears them in hilarious settings. like her white extra large Dior-Coat to the garden center. Josie promotes elegance but is a horrible snob, she lives in a old country house with her suspiciously metro sexual boyfriend Charli, who´s catchphrase "Its a game changer!"-is heard in every episode. Charli is unemployed, sports too tight trousers and he has to tag along Josie in series of adventures all over the Cotswolds. Charli has a mild hoarder tendency and he has filled their home with small antiques tables, viewers are constantly waiting Josie and Charli to drip over them.

If you have been threw all your Acorn TV-crime series and love Hyacinth Bucket AND dress like Edina Monsoon, Fashion Mumblr will be a GAMECHANGER for you!

With Love, Peggy la Cochonne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn't she supposed to vlog on a Sunday?.

which eBay handles does she use?

if flogging dried up , despite mummy's millions what would they do for an independent income stream themselves? . Im not sure how much longer influencers have got when people are more in the know that they are paid advertorials

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You circled the church here, not their house. The house is to the left of the circle, at the top left of that pic you've circled. The rest is all church buildings.
Architectural question that I’m hoping you or another Tattler may know or want to hazard a guess on…in the old days, were those buildings connected via internal corridors? I know Josie loves living in what looks like a castle for the gram, but it strikes me that she’s effectively living in a glorified townhome. I would take it any day, but it’s definitely not as grand as our lady of the manor would have us think. Same with Lyds.

Reactions: 11
Architectural question that I’m hoping you or another Tattler may know or want to hazard a guess on…in the old days, were those buildings connected via internal corridors? I know Josie loves living in what looks like a castle for the gram, but it strikes me that she’s effectively living in a glorified townhome. I would take it any day, but it’s definitely not as grand as our lady of the manor would have us think. Same with Lyds.
Yes, the buildings were connected. Josie still has one stairway that is the stairway to nowhere. She's not allowed to remove the stairs (listed building) but has now curtained off the 'parcel room' to hide the evidence of being attached to the church easily seen from her entrance. There would have been a connecdtion via the dining room and also access via Charlie's wardrobe and possibly the bedroom next door.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, the buildings were connected. Josie still has one stairway that is the stairway to nowhere. She's not allowed to remove the stairs (listed building) but has now curtained off the 'parcel room' to hide the evidence of being attached to the church easily seen from her entrance. There would have been a connecdtion via the dining room and also access via Charlie's wardrobe and possibly the bedroom next door.
Thank you. What an interesting and storied house with history. So weird we never hear anything about it, but it would make it less palatial if we did (though a heck of a lot more interesting).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very much agree.it’s lovely but it straight forward,it serves its purpose well but isn’t ideal . For nearly 1.9M I’d want ideal .. I don’t think (but don’t know either!)they could of spent long looking .

Reactions: 8
Tradition to walk around the garden, what is this woman on???

I'm surprised she hasnt got all beggy with cotswold gin with the distillery around the corner.

Reactions: 13
Tradition to walk around the garden, what is this woman on???

I'm surprised she hasnt got all beggy with cotswold gin with the distillery around the corner.
Didn't chav slag off the distillery during the monopoly vlog as a "loss making business" he intimated they didn't deserve to be on the board and said they had paid to be there.

Shes obsessed with defenders and le cham wellies and can't believe they don't feature (its not all about the brands you think represent cotswolds Josie!) .... she said Quince and Clover is highly rated "beacon of cotswolds" and should definitely be on the board. Can anyone in the know confirm if Q&C are thought of in this way locally?

LOL evening traditions on our house old home... who walks out of their back door at night with a picnic hamper to mix a simple G&T?! totally unrealistic ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't chav slag off the distillery during the monopoly vlog as a "loss making business" he intimated they didn't deserve to be on the board and said they had paid to be there.

Shes obsessed with defenders and le cham wellies and can't believe they don't feature (its not all about the brands you think represent cotswolds Josie!) .... she said Quince and Clover is highly rated "beacon of cotswolds" and should definitely be on the board. Can anyone in the know confirm if Q&C are thought of in this way locally?
It was Diddly Squat Farm Stall that Teefers and Charles accused of paying for and sponsoring the Monopoly board. So sour they couldn't present 'their version' of Cotswolds - the self-aggrandising version in Lady Aga's disturbed little head.

They were probably hoping to use the Monopoly board to promote Strawtop (which is not even in the Cotswolds) and also would have tried to use the board to get partnerships/sponsorships with certain businesses they were eyeing up by doing THEIR Cotswolds idea of monopoly. So delighted Jeremy beat them to the punch.

• Sick
Fashion Mumblr aka. Keeping up appearances -Cotswolds edition.

In these new BBC-crime series, thirty something couple move to Cotswold to commit series of fashion crimes. Josie who is oblivious of her obnoxiousness dress her self in frilly dresses and flogs about them, her fashion sense is bonkers. She promotes clothes shamelessly and sells them on Ebay under various names. She drools over designer brands and wears them in hilarious settings. like her white extra large Dior-Coat to the garden center. Josie promotes elegance but is a horrible snob, she lives in a old country house with her suspiciously metro sexual boyfriend Charli, who´s catchphrase "Its a game changer!"-is heard in every episode. Charli is unemployed, sports too tight trousers and he has to tag along Josie in series of adventures all over the Cotswolds. Charli has a mild hoarder tendency and he has filled their home with small antiques tables, viewers are constantly waiting Josie and Charli to drip over them.

If you have been threw all your Acorn TV-crime series and love Hyacinth Bucket AND dress like Edina Monsoon, Fashion Mumblr will be a GAMECHANGER for you!

With Love, Peggy la Cochonne
Well she has even less style than Agatha Raisin! Her flogs are really boring now.. flog flog skincare beg beg fashion and garden dullness!!!😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LOL evening traditions on our house old home... who walks out of their back door at night with a picnic hamper to mix a simple G&T?! totally unrealistic ...
Quince and clover is lovely. Its in Great Tew. I went with a friend last week for lunch.

I can't believe you're all not floating around your gardens with your hampers🤦‍♀️

Someone has mentioned about money... I often wonder what these influencers are going to do when the money dries up. Surely influencing will only last so long.
What is she going to do when the garden is finished and shes unhappily married Charchar? I cant even begin to think how she'd cope with a child. Because I very much doubt she'll be able to afford a nanny and lets be honest she'll make a rubbish mum influencer.

Reactions: 11
Quince and clover is lovely. Its in Great Tew. I went with a friend last week for lunch.

I can't believe you're all not floating around your gardens with your hampers🤦‍♀️

Someone has mentioned about money... I often wonder what these influencers are going to do when the money dries up. Surely influencing will only last so long.
What is she going to do when the garden is finished and shes unhappily married Charchar? I cant even begin to think how she'd cope with a child. Because I very much doubt she'll be able to afford a nanny and lets be honest she'll make a rubbish mum influencer.
It would be dire if she mummy vlogged!. I reckon she’s trying on mummy’s millions … let’s hope she has min 2M more cos 1m won’t last and they have a loan on house too (well Josie does not they 😂)..

Relying not trying sp*

Maybe the mother will help a lot with any future childcare … I can’t imagine living so close to any relative other than my offspring 😂…. They must get on

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Isn't she supposed to vlog on a Sunday?.

which eBay handles does she use?

if flogging dried up , despite mummy's millions what would they do for an independent income stream themselves? . Im not sure how much longer influencers have got when people are more in the know that they are paid advertorials
Maybe her undisclosed freebies and ads have caught up with her and she’s in YT jail?

• Haha
I thought I’d try the erdem £1400 dress…. Unlike what Josie describes it doesn’t run small on busy and shoulders (although I’ve got quite a lot more busy than Josie !) … it’s roomy from ribs down though.

love the print . It’s 80% cotton and 20% silk .. not sure where I’d wear it 😂

I thought I’d try the erdem £1400 dress…. Unlike what Josie describes it doesn’t run small on busy and shoulders (although I’ve got quite a lot more busy than Josie !) … it’s roomy from ribs down though.

love the print . It’s 80% cotton and 20% silk .. not sure where I’d wear it 😂 excuse my yoga mat

I didn’t purchase it with any affiliate link

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

love the print . It’s 80% cotton and 20% silk .. not sure where I’d wear it 😂

love the print . It’s 80% cotton and 20% silk .. not sure where I’d wear it 😂 excuse my yoga mat

I didn’t purchase it with any affiliate link
Looks lovely on

Reactions: 7
Looks lovely on
thanks I didn't think id like it as much as I do.... even in real life though if someone hung it up in Zara for 50£ I wouldn't think it out of place....

@IneverKnewmylogin its very strange isn't it , no vlog.... tbh I haven't religiously watched her YouTube so I can't comment but does she often miss a day?. The fact she advertises the days shes posting vlogs on her YT banner is quite a pressure to post but its her job after all...

Im surprised Bertioli have got Lydia to promote the linen tablecloths like Josie has... wonder who had them first im guessing Josie but Lydia has quite a few.... and Lydia is nowhere near the cotswolds, I don't get it... Bertioli are ruining their image imo

Reactions: 3
Here you go tattlers what do you think of this? Is Charchar to busy estate managing to keep up?
Is she going to expect it all free #ad?
So many questions!
I’ll do it 😂 I’m going twice this month anyway 😂

Is there a way of knowing if someone is banned from YT ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.