Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go tattlers what do you think of this? Is Charchar to busy estate managing to keep up?
Is she going to expect it all free #ad?
So many questions!
Many questions indeed...
Firstly, what happened to the person who used to do her shoots?
Secondly, she wants someone with fashion photography experience. Can Teefers and her frocks and baggy coats really be considered 'fashion'? :oops:
She either looks like an old homeless person from behind (pic at the garden shop posted in this thread) or a wannabe Disney princess...:LOL:
Where is the fashion?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi - on her instagram it looks as though she is renting out her dresses - am I understanding this correctly?

Reactions: 10
Is there a way of knowing if someone is banned from YT ?
I’ve heard through my first YT channels I watched before finding influenzas … that when it’s a suspension person may not know, if a video has been reported it can be taken down for manual review then it may need editing or demonetised … I’m pretty sure Joho is going to pull some victim poor me … or poor busy me card…. And claim she is too busy to post… Victoria cut back and changed her vlog days … Freddy isn’t always regular and Gemma Louise Miles …( who like Joho rarely leaves the confines of her ‘estate’ and also has cosy/pamper/beige days) isn’t regular either. She has to pretend to be as busy as everyone else… but she’ll never get to Victoria or Lyds (on the skids) level!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1238407

Joho is turning into Joan Crawford a Hollywood star back in the 50's, who was nuts ( suggest Mommy Dearest) movie. ( above)

That hair is awful. She really needs to get a modern hair cut. The tarmac of a forehead is to massive. I think the UK calls " fringe " in US we call them bangs that would cover up that shiny greasy forehead It would also put that teeny tiny chin less noticeable. I think she thinks she's a hottie, but, she is far from it.

The dreaded dresses recap. The blue one, all she needs is a white bonnet then drive her to the nearest Amish community so they will adopt her.

The orange bag dress ! Seriously?

The white bag dress, throw a Catholic habit over it and drive her to the nearest convent where they will adopt her.

More floral bag dresses. I am at a loss... she knows nothing about fashion for a 30 year old woman.
Screenshot_20220506-192139_Chrome.jpg

This is a MODERN HAIR STYLE JOHOSO

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Joho at age 60 after millionth pamper sessions, over priced facials and zillions of dollars of skin products, cosmetics, etc etc
Screenshot_20220509-190731_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After reading the TL post about hampers in the garden … I had to look … sure Joho give Chav a gin (or am I missing the point?) oh and look at his grubby hands on her back …. Who hires them .. it more awkward than the awkward ones on first dates tv show…
He always has the same expressions/same body language in these fabrications, it's so hilarious. He leads her like he's helping an old woman who's lost her way, and then smiles at her like she's a little child he's indulging! 😂
He's such a pointy-faced rodent.
And her cheeks and lips from that side view! Like a chipmunk having a severe allergic reaction!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi - on her instagram it looks as though she is renting out her dresses - am I understanding this correctly?
Yes, she is indeed renting out her dresses, likely all kindly gifted to her. Probably makes more money this way. Why sell something once when you can rent it out several times and end up making more money. We know those cupboards of hers are bursting at the seams from her shopping addiction and hoarding problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1255602
This is a MODERN HAIR STYLE JOHOSO
yessss!! thank you ! I have been saying the same thing. if she had a modern cut those dresses can actually look good with some cool shoe choices of course! Lydia is another one who needs a modern cut. I dont know how they still think their hair looks good with those huge curls. go for beach waves and bangs at least!! And they call themselves influencers!! average person has more more more fashion and design sense from them!

Reactions: 14
Well all accounts and YT are very quiet!. If one of them was poorly im sure the other would just continue to post and perhaps explain absence... I think they are blocked from YT posting like someone else suggested earlier...what time would she normally post on a tues any ideas?.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well all accounts and YT are very quiet!. If one of them was poorly im sure the other would just continue to post and perhaps explain absence... I think they are blocked from YT posting like someone else suggested earlier...what time would she normally post on a tues any ideas?.
That’s strange. Why would they be blocked? I haven’t been keeping track.

Reactions: 4
That’s strange. Why would they be blocked? I haven’t been keeping track.
I think someone may of reported her for not declaring ads....

Love this cut! I need inspiration.

It does look like she's handing Char a drink.

To be fair, on the renting of dresses its actually a good idea. Although I'm not sure I would want to. Would the dress be clean?
I reckon shes only renting what she won't wear again... I personally couldn't bear someone else wearing, glowing, spilling things and godknows what else in a dress id wear again... what happens though if a stain which won't come out or rip occurs ? does the person renting pay an insurance fee to cover such eventualities I wonder?

Hi there guys, YouTube does not enforce the advertising rules. That is the job of the ASA. YT only takes down misinformation, racism, bullying, and unpopular political opinions.

Teefers likely didn't have enough content or there was some editing/upload issue. Lately, all she has are clickbait titles anyway. Mentions ''garden update'' in her title (always the last few minutes of the vlog), to force us to watch the entire video. Does this deliberately to up her ''watch time'' stats for the YT algorithm. The week that charchar was sick (couldn't mansplain and cook), her videos were much shorter.

Sundays are for fashion videos, but I for one could not give a fig to see more of her floral curtains and granny frocks. I've seen YouTubers much older than her with better style and fashion sense than 30-year-old granny Grossie. She does not do fashion, she does QVC!

They were at the Daylesford Farm to see the circus over the weekend. I'm sure she'll mention going to try and get Carole Bamford's attention again. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I’m shocked at her relike selling!. Some items are so low in value I would of thought it better to give to charity, some are useful basics I’m amazed she doesn’t keep Holland cooper trousers and a cream knit for example … missoma I’m shocked at and other jewellery …. The companies should start loaning her the items not gifting if this is where they end up !.

I sat by Carole Bamford in the vip area at a horse show a few months back she seems nice. If I ever cross paths again I will see if I can ask her about influencers and bamford and see if I can bring the convo to Josie ! … need some insider gossip about Josie …..

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m shocked at her relike selling!. Some items are so low in value I would of thought it better to give to charity.
Sadly, I don't think Joho would give anything to charity, she doesn't seem the generous type to me. She's a hustler and there's no way she's not keeping every ££ she can ..... !! I think it also points to her needing every penny she hustles to pay to keep her oil tank topped up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So new Vlog!... upgrading the defender and the circus... it starts last thur , shes had a beauty put delivery (yawn!), I cannot sit through the beauty bit, shes flower arranged again (for a change), she has a skin infection from her ring (what was the ring made of!?), lots more light gardening, the manservant mansplains , shes been reading tattle because shes time lapsed them spreading the soil themselves 😂, im having a giggle at the stepping stones within the raised veg beds 😝. The gardening is starting to become boring , I already don't watch the beauty parts.

next up Ascot, she doesn't recall which day it is , but she thinks its "casual apparel"(surely she means its possibly smart casual"?) .. I like the look of the LKBennett dress (although not for the races).

ad for surf shark yawn

Shes packed her Prrrrrrradas (Prada sunglasses rolling the RRRs!) and has the rock studs on again .

ad for Julia ...

She explains how each way betting works 😂

oh no, yet another beauty flog , its CDP concealer , she proceeds to smother it allover her chins spots (she could do with an LED lamp on the spots they are looking red raw and angry)

A delivery from Elizabeth scarlet ....

Just a suggestion Josie, the vlog I think people would like could be called "What I buy with my own money and actually use, love and keep without receiving any payments to advertise".

Onto Freddy and earrings, Josie has begged a pair herself...

She announces she has a HUGE net a porter delivery which has just arrived..

Back to the garden......shes potted the wrong type of spreading plant in her tiny terracotta table pot! (does she not read the labels or has Manservant let her down?)

Off out in the old dirty defender with her Chauffer Charlie... he's mansplaining again (staff shouldn't speak unless spoken to right ?!)..im going to have to FFWD...

they are now home and shes plastering on the concealer again... the clowns are off to a circus !

they are back in the garden again !!!!

now shes in the voluminous easyJet orange frock slightly tipsy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Love this cut! I need inspiration.

It does look like she's handing Char a drink.

To be fair, on the renting of dresses its actually a good idea. Although I'm not sure I would want to. Would the dress be clean?
Josie herself is unlikely to be a) wearing them & b) seen wearing them again so I guess the ‘clean’ aspect doesn’t affect her. They must get dry cleaned so I guess it’s a decent money maker for her 😀

So new Vlog!... upgrading the defender and the circus... it starts last thur , shes had a beauty put delivery (yawn!), I cannot sit through the beauty bit, shes flower arranged again (for a change), she has a skin infection from her ring (what was the ring made of!?), lots more light gardening, the manservant mansplains , shes been reading tattle because shes time lapsed them spreading the soil themselves 😂, im having a giggle at the stepping stones within the raised veg beds 😝. The gardening is starting to become boring , I already don't watch the beauty parts.

next up Ascot, she doesn't recall which day it is , but she thinks its "casual apparel"(surely she means its possibly smart casual"?) .. I like the look of the LKBennett dress (although not for the races).

ad for surf shark yawn

Shes packed her Prrrrrrradas (Prada sunglasses rolling the RRRs!) and has the rock studs on again .

ad for Julia ...

She explains how each way betting works 😂

oh no, yet another beauty flog , its CDP concealer , she proceeds to smother it allover her chins spots (she could do with an LED lamp on the spots they are looking red raw and angry)

A delivery from Elizabeth scarlet ....

Just a suggestion Josie, the vlog I think people would like could be called "What I buy with my own money and actually use, love and keep without receiving any payments to advertise".

Onto Freddy and earrings, Josie has begged a pair herself...

She announces she has a HUGE net a porter delivery which has just arrived..

Back to the garden......shes potted the wrong type of spreading plant in her tiny terracotta table pot! (does she not read the labels or has Manservant let her down?)

Off out in the old dirty defender with her Chauffer Charlie... he's mansplaining again (staff shouldn't speak unless spoken to right ?!)..im going to have to FFWD...

they are now home and shes plastering on the concealer again... the clowns are off to a circus !

they are back in the garden again !!!!

now shes in the voluminous easyJet orange frock slightly tipsy
So funny, thanks for watching & updating, I’m decorating & on a tea break & defo haven’t got the time this week! I too am fed up with the facial type hauls & vlogs that go on soooo long. I’m not into that at all, plastering various different gunk on her moosh is most boring.
I don’t even do that to mine, plus I’m in my 50’s & often been told my skin is lovely!
I do like watching a good shopping haul tho, hope the latest isn’t just another bunch of dresses. If you watch it can you update us all please? 😀

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.