Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you are looking at is the part of the church building that is attached to their house at their dining room and upstairs to Charlie's dressing room. I assume that gate gives access to a road servicing the back of their property and the church. Not quite the view over the farmer's fields that they are always showing... ;) :LOL:

Not many know that they are attached to the church. It is not something they mention. Doesn't fit in with her pretending that she lives on a vast estate in a manor house.

Below is a pic with a view from the upstairs bedroom (not the one with the clothes fridge, the one she called the "gold'' bedroom that has their old bed from Clapham) to give a better perspective. The area directly beneath this window is where their kitchen courtyard is.

View attachment 1244915
It quite a quirky, slightly awkward property compared to what she tries to portray. So its also a Semi detached?!

Reactions: 9
It quite a quirky, slightly awkward property compared to what she tries to portray. So its also a Semi detached?!
Yes, attached to the church on one side of the house. Not to that entire facade of their house but attached to half of it.

Reactions: 9
1651766180358.png

I don't know which is the most hideous dress of the two. Did Teefers do a Scarlett O"Hara with the curtains???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What you are looking at is the part of the church building that is attached to their house at their dining room and upstairs to Charlie's dressing room. I assume that gate gives access to a road servicing the back of their property and the church. Not quite the view over the farmer's fields that they are always showing... ;) :LOL:

Not many know that they are attached to the church. It is not something they mention. Doesn't fit in with her pretending that she lives on a vast estate in a manor house.

Below is a pic with a view from the upstairs bedroom (not the one with the clothes fridge, the one she called the "gold'' bedroom that has their old bed from Clapham) to give a better perspective. The area directly beneath this window is where their kitchen courtyard is.

View attachment 1244915
Ah so it is a ‘public’ area not their own land that they are blocking with vans and equipment. Just as I thought. Yes Joho lives in a semi detached I think in one of the earlier moving in flogs this was mentioned briefly but kind of with the impression that they owned the chapel too. Others may have also thought that as I recall in a Q and A someone asked for a tour of the Chapel… she waffled about it being a church so couldn’t film … around the time she filmed inside the Church at some bell/Christmas thing…. Very tacky

Reactions: 10
Whatever the layout of the house and grounds I do think it’s a gorgeous place to live ❤

Reactions: 8
OOh spoiler alert ! New Vlog ...its the hill walk on the fields the landowner opens once a year.... she walked for 3 hours said its challenging terrain ?they collected a few stamps from officials and she commented that the officials Defender was nice (it was a typical old defender ) chav took pics of another defender parked up (its SO cotswolds darling lol!)... complains legs ache and that chav has made friends with the captain of the rugby club..

LOL the burger van ran out of burgers so they went home to coffee and cake.. and gardening. She plants a few tiny plants and manservant is in the background watering ..

next up is a gold face mask 😂.. and suddenly she arrives at Daylesford . She had an after class meeting at Daylesford and tried some Bamford products... maybe all the hoping/attempts to have them notice her is working . She has bought salads (can't she make them herself?! no, stupid question 😂).

Next up shes at a garden centre.... the rock studs and I think its the dior coat are having another outing.

She shows off her stained dress splattered with both mascara and foundation... ive visited the shopparterre account which shows the dress... its like a giant tent or hospital gown , its huge with zero shape.......its called a "day gown"....

She wants to decorate the Grave Fountain like Daylesford has decorated their pond . Whoever sold them the that fountain saw them coming..

They admit someone is covering the drainage pipes up with soil FOR THEM (I knew they didn't do much hard labour !).

She has called out other YouTubers for not declaring ads 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Steak and potato aka Robin Francis gymshark wife birthday as on the 3rd of May. I didn't want to mention anything earlier because I know teethers reads here.
They are clearly not friends anymore because she would have mentioned hanging out with her like she did last year. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
No passing mention on her vlog today. Seems robin is keeping her distance (as she should).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steak and potato aka Robin Francis gymshark wife birthday as on the 3rd of May. I didn't want to mention anything earlier because I know teethers reads here.
They are clearly not friends anymore because she would have mentioned hanging out with her like she did last year. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
No passing mention on her vlog today. Seems robin is keeping her distance (as she should).
I see old Teefers was quick to reply underneath the post. She will hang on to this connection and milk it for all it's worth. Hard to believe Teefers and Robin are the same age.

View attachment 1245091

I don't know which is the most hideous dress of the two. Did Teefers do a Scarlett O"Hara with the curtains???
And just look at our little Bo Peep wearing her little basket bag with granny's curtains. Bet she was wearing the little Valentino rockstuds shoes as well.
Teefers should try and get her face and neck to be the same colour fake tan for an event at least or as @realityfan said perhaps all the gunk she slapped on her face stripped her colour. Didn't she just recently stay over in a London hotel for freebie self-tan products or did she get her mummy to sell those on eBay?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1244915
Thank you for this explanation!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1245264

Nurse! Nurse!! Grandma's out of bed again........
Wow!!!! Do people in the Cotswolds actually dress like that to go to garden centres??? I have a few expensive coats one is a Cerrutti I got about 14 years ago ( first started working out from University … it was in a sale 70% off and as I had a harrods card at that time I got another 10% off … for me the £400-500 price was a lot and I put off buying it until my mum had a stern word with me) I do wear the coat often still mainly for lte afternoon /evening events because of the design. I’ve also worn it for shopping / lunches … but I’d never dream of wearing it to the garden centre or 90% of the places you’d go to in Joho’s life in her flogs. (I saw the coat on Vestiaire collective recently - much shabbier than mine and it was £135 🤣🤣😂 - but I still love my coat and even if I bought the shabby one from Vestiaire C I still wouldn’t wear it to a garden centre !!! )

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A few thoughts about tonight's vlog...

Is Teefers getting a hefty discount from Nicholsons? The job has taken very long and she low key complains by saying it is their longest project. Perks up visibly when she says everything they do at the house, is always the biggest. :oops: Is she for real??? :rolleyes: Hence her mahoosive coffin beds are so big, even though they defeat the object of having raised beds. We all know it will be the dear Jac bending down to do the work, not old Teefers – she’ll be posing.

Love that it took her three whole hours of walking and slogging up hills to suck up to the villagers they’ve annoyed and looked down upon. Love it even more that they ran out of burgers while old teefers was almost in front of the queue. There is still justice in the world, my dahlings. For the record, she wore her Le Chameau boots.

In true teefers fashion, she’s begging for cages to protect plants in the beds. She wants more attractive and bigger ones. Nothing wrong with the ones she has. She’s too cheap to buy more for the mahoosive beds but does buy a couple at Burford. Went there as she's desperate for seedlings and Daylesford have none for our ace garden gnome.

She is so very exhausted from walking AND having to do plant so goes inside to... wait for it dahlings... pamper herself. :m
Ahh to live the life of her ladyshit. Oops, I'm sure I meant her ladyship... ;)

She steers a trolley as badly as she drives. Says she would fail a trolley driving test. Yeah, sweetie... you’d also fail a real driver’s unless you get a few lessons from mummy again.

In April I said Josie was going to copy Julia Berolzheimer next. Tonight she says Julia has always been the blogger she’s followed. No, Josie, you’ve copied Freddy, Lydia, Victoria, etc. Even tried Anna Bey and failed the 'etiquette' miserably. Also tried the 4.1M subs lady who declined to be in your video. The latest person you are going to try and become is Julia. Still the single white female stalker. We laugh a lot here and have much fun but women who copy and stalk others are freaking unhinged. Just look at Amber Heard...

Copying Lidl on all the little pots too now. The plants, sorry “blooms” are suddenly all white as well. Was surprised when she said she watered them. Fully expected the ‘’blooms’’ to get a good ‘drink’. Perhaps next time...

Did a quick beg for a wedding flower sponsor. Wonders if she should perhaps use potted plants (blooms) instead of cut flowers. Hmm, those cut flowers are so pricey lovely, aren’t they? She’ll take whatever freebie/discount she is offered, be that pots or even better loads of cut flowers (hopefully very expensive kindly gifted blooms). We shall see...

Her moaning about not disclosing ads is in reference to celebs. She has always had a huge gripe that those above her station can get away with breaking the rules she is called out for. Totally gaslighting us fools here, who dare to criticise her for not disclosing sponsorships.

The Dior dressing gown coat was not at the garden centre but she couldn’t resist taking it to the bridal event. At about 38 mins the way she sprints to get next to Alessandra for that photo opportunity with a Getty photog is hardly elegant and utterly desperate. So much for Debrette’s Etiquette then...

Her face when talking about having to wait for slow 🐌 Nicholsons in the garden (9 whole weeks !) versus her face when she says everything at their house is always the biggest... :rolleyes:

unhappy teefers.png
biggest teefers.png

Actually, a dreadfully boring vlog unless you're analysing and predicting her future behaviour. If you skipped or don't have the time, you missed nothing.

On a lighter note, I had tea and scones today - nowhere grand for the gram, only at home, with lovely cream and jam but I couldn't help thinking about our ladies here and wished I could share with all of you. Also thought of some lovely ladies over on Lydia's thread. Hope all are well ! 😘💕☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
who the heck goes to the garden centre in a winter coat and open toed sandals with a summer dress???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you @NomDePlume for another hillarious and brilliant recap.🌹💕 In Josies defense , I remember that a few years back she had mentioned Julia Berlozheimer a few times because I remember looking her up myself. So it is true she was copiying erhem following her.
And of course , when daaahling Josie says pamper it means shill out more products 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.