Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or her head is disproportionate to her body. Compared to the girls there her head is so tiny. She must be a miniature version.
[/QUOTE
Oh my ! Maybe the angle but the neck looks wider than the head!
’Pinhead‘ 😆

Either Jojo’s scrubbed away any trace of colour slapping endless varieties of gunk on her face, or she’s massively overdone it fake tanning those arms! Ooops! 😱 💪🏼 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A few pics of Teefers shilling just for giggles. See the luxury machine with the gold trim and gold on-switch my dahlings...
underarm laser.png

That overused fake wow...
fake face blades.png

And this one... seems more like the real Teefers... deeps down under all that pretentiousness...
fake shaving.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
’Pinhead‘ 😆

Either Jojo’s scrubbed away any trace of colour slapping endless varieties of gunk on her face, or she’s massively overdone it fake tanning those arms! Ooops! 😱 💪🏼 😆
A few pics of Teefers shilling just for giggles. See the luxury machine with the gold trim and gold on-switch my dahlings...
View attachment 1242253

That overused fake wow...
View attachment 1242268

And this one... seems more like the real Teefers... deeps down under all that pretentiousness...
View attachment 1242271
OMG, what she’ll do to earn a few £££’s! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is the place Josie vlogged ages ago with two Co ops and a fish n chips shop lower brailesbor another village ?

Reactions: 4
Isn’t this the most dreary looking ‘water feature’ ever. It’s basically just a running tap, even the Chav describes it as a ‘rusty spout’. Glad I’m not there, the sound of that thing dripping would make me need to piddle every 5 minutes!🚰 💦 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t this the most dreary looking ‘water feature’ ever. It’s basically just a running tap, even the Chav describes it as a ‘rusty spout’. Glad I’m not there, the sound of that thing dripping would make me need to piddle every 5 minutes!🚰 💦 😆
looks like a gravestone to me, especially in front of the church

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree re the dullness … Chav and Joho now think they invented the tap! Wonder why they don’t make a water feature at the pond… and why doesn’t Joho invite all her brunch ‘friends’ (we rarely see) to cold water dip in the pond with her?… hopefully the flowers will grow to hide the hideous tap and trough!

looks like a gravestone to me, especially in front of the church
Well I’ve seen on criminal minds the unsub often has some ‘x’ marking the spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally love running water. Don't mind that it's old, the house is old so kind of appropriate, but looks very wrong for what it is and how it is positioned in the middle of nowhere like a tomb/sarcophagus with a gravestone behind it.
That kind of spout with running water would be better positioned against a wall in a garden.
Appropriate for Teefers garden, she is after all the death of fashion. ⚰ ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The white and pink floral dressing is 495 from Thyme....... honestly I thought it was an amazon creation ..............I like the thyme tablecloths though

• Wow
The white and pink floral dressing is 495 from Thyme....... honestly I thought it was an amazon creation ..............I like the thyme tablecloths though
£495? Looks like something from one of the old BHS shops! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seriously do not understand what drew them to this particular concrete tub. It looks really old - and not in a nice way. It looks industrial, which just does not match the property. The bloody thing should be destroyed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TL peops my heart is weeping for our dhhhaaaarrrrhhhhling Joho!!! She’s wangled a freebie PR wedding event but my dharrhhlings poor Joho …has… had…(sob) … an..(sob) etiquette fail… or …(sob)… struggling financially she can’t afford an evening bag and had to use the vouchers AF discounts straw bag…. 😱😰😭😭😭… or perhaps msJoho is deluded to think Nell Quinn fashion is en trend?… shout out for freebies of chicken fillets for our fashionista!!!

Attachments

• Haha
This is outside of their gate, so I’m thinking it might be public land or someone else’s land??
I think thats the drive up to it. It looks like the corner of the entrance to the Catholic church.
Ive visited the house before when the previous owners lived there.
Im off for a walk this afternoon with Mr Samba I'll have a look.

Whats with the really awkward opening of the sachet? It looks odd!

• Haha
  • Heart
This is outside of their gate, so I’m thinking it might be public land or someone else’s land??
I was wondering this too. Where is this? She never shows it so I’m assuming it’s not theirs.
What you are looking at is the part of the church building that is attached to their house at their dining room and upstairs to Charlie's dressing room. I assume that gate gives access to a road servicing the back of their property and the church. Not quite the view over the farmer's fields that they are always showing... ;) :LOL:

Not many know that they are attached to the church. It is not something they mention. Doesn't fit in with her pretending that she lives on a vast estate in a manor house.

Below is a pic with a view from the upstairs bedroom (not the one with the clothes fridge, the one she called the "gold'' bedroom that has their old bed from Clapham) to give a better perspective. The area directly beneath this window is where their kitchen courtyard is.

house view we dont see.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.