Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bought a “gardening jumper”. That’s all.*
* I say “bought” - she’s not spent her own money, for sure.

Flogging the jewellery again. No #AD now though. So strange, the title doesn’t say it’s an #AD… 🤔

Jeez I’m exhausted. She could at least try and make her vlogs seem more natural instead of the constant sell, sell, sell. It’s actually painful.
Yeah, things certainly were not bought, only flogged. Declares no #AD but it's an hourlong infomercial.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
festive shoots happening in the house next week
That part sentence gets a whole new meaning when you know SK Charlie will be on it.

Brilliant! 👏 😂 🤣

What do you need from us to help? I have seen no info posted here, except your outline for the wiki. Do you have info to work with?
Have never helped with a wiki before so please direct us to assist you. It is a lot of work.
For the start, the outline should help to build a fundament of information. I need a bit of time, for the structure. I use the BB code for wiki, you can also use like a comment (What you see is what you get, basically you click on the "B" for bold etc, BB code breaks it down, looks a bit like HTML code). In Lydia's extensive wiki there were problems with the format, because no one used BB code or checked the code. I took hours to fix it, and then somehow someone did something and all went to tit again, so I just ignore Lydia's wiki now 😭 🥴 I think it happened because for some reason the unordered list function went awol. I used it a lot.
But when you have the outline it's easy to fill in further info, and we can add links for example. Links to comments, threads or outside links. We can add pictures.
For example, people that state they have seen/met her, we can link their respective comment.
I just need a day when I am not tired af (am awake since half 3 in the morning, came home after 6 pm).

You can also go and write directly in the wiki and I do the layout later.

Now really pissed off I wear la Chameau wellies & that parasite is now receiving freebies from them. Next pair will be Hunters again !!!!! I despair with these brands I'm just not prepared to spend money with any of them all the time they keep gifting to grubby greedy idiots .
Made me at one point so mad for brand trips. Especially the Nars one. Besides Nars' teenager sexual innuendo naming of products, that old slimy man owns an island in the Pacific, somewhere near Tahiti. He "invited" a bunch of influenzas (Millen for example) to stay in some resort and visit him on his island. A person I follow and like (Melissa Alatorre) was in the past an employee in one of his stores and just because she became an influencer, she got the chance for this trip. And I thought, how crappy this is. The man has people working for him for decades, bringing in sales over all those years. I highly doubt they get invited to tit. Influencers get all the products for free, while employees only get a percentage off the price, they sure get paid due to sales, but you cannot compare it to what influencers earn. For me, it's not just a thing of how much money one person brings in, it's also about respect. There you have a person like Lydia, doing the bare minimum and gets invited to locations all over the world with free stay (thank god she is now on the decline due to her behaviour in that matter, at least a consequence for her unprofessional behaviour). And then you have employees that get pressures to make high sales, or else, while that man lives on his own private island. I know advertisement-money is not wages-money, but there has to be something inherently wrong.

Josie is no Nars girl, though. Imagine all the cheeky insider names of the products. Milady would blush like as if her all-summery sunburns reappeared.

Sorry for my tired rant. Capitalism sometimes sucks (like atm, for example). If I see another multi-billionaire tweet some tit, I may lose it. Besoz, get ya girlfriend under control and pay your employees living wages, Musk, shut the duck up already, bloody edgelord! And what is it with the uncanny phallic rockets? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now really pissed off I wear la Chameau wellies & that parasite is now receiving freebies from them. Next pair will be Hunters again !!!!! I despair with these brands I'm just not prepared to spend money with any of them all the time they keep gifting to grubby greedy idiots .
I’m the same … I’ve loved Loewe and Elemis and loccitaine since I was in my teens but I don’t want anything to do with a brand so tacky that it pays her to promote them! 😠
On an asidehow do I search eBay to see what Chibby is selling ?

How many cars do one pair of twats need????
Thinking neither is of them can drive the manual one or have abandoned it since seeing Lydia’s rather glam version!! They would’ve been green with jealousy…. Joho and Chav do not have the style or taste to be first … they should wait so that they can copy from others !

Josie is no Nars girl, though. Imagine all the cheeky insider names of the products. Milady would blush like as if her all-summery sunburns reappeared.
Don’t be so sure … remember Joho plays her little roles and acts … remember her vajayjay shouting inappropriately in the back of the taxi with Freddy and I think one other… they didn’t seem to be impressed by it but maybe Joho edited it incorrectly in her shabby sloppy dash to get it out before anyone else…

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On an asidehow do I search eBay to see what Chibby is selling ?
I don't think Chibby Nichol is still on eBay. We need to find the new eBay account by keeping track of her freebies and then searching for those items online. They will be selling most of those items in the affiliate links under her videos. Imagine the mountains of stuff arriving at that old rectum daily. Who will be crowned our super sleuth! 🧐🤓👀👁🔍💻🖥 👑

• Haha
What is with the constant hair tossing ? More white sweaters, yawn. She is finally thinking about taking her beloved " antique " mirror down and may replace it with clear glass. How did she ever conceive that an " antiqued " mirror would give the room an antique feel with modern carpentry? Hmmm.....and why does she call her dog " chicken len" ? Strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with the constant hair tossing ? More white sweaters, yawn. She is finally thinking about taking her beloved " antique " mirror down and may replace it with clear glass. How did she ever conceive that an " antiqued " mirror would give the room an antique feel with modern carpentry? Hmmm.....and why does she call her dog " chicken len" ? Strange
I think she only mentioned the mirror as a way to get subscribers to engage in the comments. To boost her engagement figures and stats.
Same reason she asked about Phinella in the last vlog.

If a hair fell out every time she touch her hair, she would be bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@NomDePlume Agree with the mirror comment. She does that lately , other YouTubers do that too with " let me know what you think " to engage the people in the comments section. Also, I was bored the other day😁and went to a random video of hers to see what items she was flogging and then looked them up on ebay but no luck. I don't know how recent should the items be.

Reactions: 8
@NomDePlume Agree with the mirror comment. She does that lately , other YouTubers do that too with " let me know what you think " to engage the people in the comments section. Also, I was bored the other day😁and went to a random video of hers to see what items she was flogging and then looked them up on ebay but no luck. I don't know how recent should the items be.
I would copy and paste the links under her videos into a blank document. Like this below -

for example: -
What I'm Wearing: Cable knit jumper - https://bit.ly/3k36X3m Diamond band ring (similar) - https://mejurifinecrew.sjv.io/VyA3Va Diamond band ring 2 (similar) - https://mejurifinecrew.sjv.io/BXOoAx Pavé hoop earrings - https://mejurifinecrew.sjv.io/vnQqbO Pearl necklace - https://mejurifinecrew.sjv.io/DVOz1o Zodiac necklace - https://mejurifinecrew.sjv.io/P0RNkX Pavé croissant hoops - https://mejurifinecrew.sjv.io/5byPx9 .

>>>
Fairisle jumper - https://bit.ly/3n18PeP
Brown leggings - https://bit.ly/3B1IH7e
Karen Millen leggings - OOS Brunello Cucinelli boots - https://bit.ly/30couPz (US) Brunello Cucinelli boots - https://bit.ly/3lmo4y0
Bobble hat - https://bit.ly/307sXTA [USE CODE JOSIE20 FOR 20% OFF RIVER ISLAND] Theory coat - https://bit.ly/3FkcUB1

If you get an option with "paste" then use "paste to source format"
Now you have all the links and don't have to give her views every time you want to check those links. One can then wait until she is finished flogging the freebies. Then use the links to get the item descriptions to search UK sites for items listed for sale under the item descriptions.

You can just tidy and arrange like I did with the bottom halve of what I pasted below the >>> to order and tidy up. Perhaps add the date published to keep track when she posted

Some things she won't be selling eg. the leggings, but with others we will get there. Obviously to make it easier one could just keep ckecking the links under the videos. Only problem with that is every time you click on the video it counts as a view for her. I don't really want ot give her any views.

I hope this helps. If somebody has a better way/idea, please feel free to share.
I'm half asleep right now, so hope I didn't write utter nonsense. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Josie will probably be getting cargo loads of gifted items in the next few weeks. Take note, and it will likely turn up on a new ebay account at the end of January c/o her mother

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I genuinely cannot fathom how these two live with themselves and their fake telemarketer personas. It's all about selling and begging and ads and the fakeness. I bet all they talk about is stuff they need, the list just keeps going without any genuine feelings behind it all.

Reactions: 14
Only problem with that is every time you click on the video it counts as a view for her. I don't really want ot give her any views.
Would TL allow one person to post the info and then can others copy for TL - avoiding clicking her video?
I have started watching on Yew tu , after a TLer mentioned this to avoid YT views (not sure if she can harvest that info for stats).

Josie will probably be getting cargo loads of gifted items in the next few weeks. Take note, and it will likely turn up on a new ebay account at the end of January c/o her mother
Would she try to get the December market …we know Joho likes to get in first … she may not want to be left behind the other YTers or dhaaarrrhhhhlings selling their gifts ?!

Reactions: 6
Some thoughts on the vlog...

Starts off randomly mentioning Bamford and she wants to go foraging to recreate a tablescape from a recent press event. She wasn't invited to the breakfast event but mentions that Bamford has candles, clothes and cashmere! Big shout out to Carole Bamford to remember Josie for the freebies and a 'beg' for an invite to the press events? Naughty Carole for not inviting her!

Her nail is chipped so she throws the nail tech under the bus. It's unnecessary and ugly to do this! If she woke up with a chip, it's probably from opening 100 parcels the day before. Think what those nails must go through.

Is it my imagination or is she giving big close-ups of her engagement ring? I even briefly saw it sparkle. She must have scrubbed it well because we said the ring never flashes like a diamond. She sighs a lot while talking. Perhaps it's because she's flogging "sustainable" diamonds today when she just recently convinced us to only buy the manmade diamonds she was flogging.

Mentions a festive shoot (of 3 to 4 days) more than once. I wonder if it's for her own flogging or if renting the space out for a Christmas shoot. Time will tell, my dahlings.

She's already wrapping gifts because she was so overwhelmed last year with wrapping the many gifts before Christmas. The pandemic Christmas during lockdown?!?! If no large gatherings were allowed why did milady have pressure to get all the freebies gifts wrapped in time?

She uses gift paper from a subscriber's business she's promoting which, wait for it, is also sold at Daylesford! Seems all roads always lead to Daylesford, my dahlings.

She is "buying" a gardening jumper. Why? She gardens in her "outfit of the day" and designer shoes. Says she didn't buy it when she was in London. No buying was needed Josie. We know the clothes were sponsored by & Other Stories. You just chose items with a more general appeal to flog.

After showing her expensive Chloe boots in the previous vlog, she now also has the cheap version from H&M for the plebs. Another pair of shoes for a landfill. My heart sinks...

I don't know if she was very desperate for the money to film a last-minute video that must go out the next morning or if her previous flogging on youtube didn't get enough sales and the company wanted more from her?

She gives a shout out about her birthday again. She now has birthday pyjamas. Of course, she does! Anything to segway her birthday. Beg, beg...

She mentions Holland Cooper, Ralph Lauren & Karen Millen in one sentence. Shout out to please give her her own edit.

Little miss manipulator puts out a sob story about her antique mirror, getting viewer engagement but also getting the acolytes to shut up those who dare say that she needs a new mirror. She's going to get a quote... aww... perhaps hoping someone will offer a freebie.

I don't see the Porsche happening anytime soon. The spec she wanted for the Porsche likely costs the same as the new Mazda. Neither Porsche nor Bentley will offer freebies, Josie. You have to pay with your own money! She confirms what I already told you guys, they were working with Mazda, hence the need to cry about the Mazda and humiliate her brother. PR tops family any day.

She doesn't really like driving in the dark. My mouth hangs open. Whether light or dark, one gets in one's car and drives. No wonder she twins with Freddy. Both act like helpless 12-year-olds.

It was quite fun to watch her trying to reverse the Mazda. Eventually, she just put us on a time-lapse. It took her a while...

Are they already providing advertising for the Aga coating company to give them a better deal with the long explanation? We have confirmation that there will be kitchen renovations and that the begging has officially begun.

Have to love that she says they have a PR loan car but the title is our new electric car. Always ready with the clickbait, our Josie.

I do expect them to sneak off to Soho house to go and charge the car there for free. Silly Daylesford only gives a few minutes. Do we remember when she got stuck after an event with the Bentley because she didn't insert her credit card for the charge at Daylesford? She didn't bother to find out how anything works and then blamed the car and Daylesford because she couldn't get the car charged.

At least when she drives the automatic car she can talk and drive to give us the sales pitch. She doesn't talk when driving the old manual Defender. Barely keeps that thing on the road...

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, she never did go foraging for any tablescape.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oooh a cosy haul vlog! I can’t wait…. 😆😬
She needs to get the house festive - yay! Less than 1 minute in she’s flogging H&M…. Good work miss blagger vlogger!

Dogs are barking- pesky dogs. More old tat furniture is being delivered. Cripes, 2 mins in and I am already bored….

Next up, flogging St Tropez fake tan, and here we go with the jewellery AD. Yawn. 😴😴
10 mins and she’s still going…. Oooh the antique bookshelf is in!! Let’s go look at it!

Nice plug for the antique shop. Charlie’s ordered some antique books sorry am trying not to piss myself right now, he’s ORDERED ANTIQUE BOOKS 😂😂😂 It’s all for the gram remember!

Still banging on about antiques. And now she’s finished her gift guides! Can’t WAIT to see what she’s flogging this year!
She’s making pumpkin soup now. To use up the pumpkins. Always sustainable is our Josie…
Great explanation on how to drizzle cream on soup. Someone give her a cookery show.

Getting her nails fixed now. She’s going to ignore the pedicure lady and do some work. She’s just so polite.

Home now. Wrapping some presents. Purely for the gram again. Naturally. Poor Charles is sick in bed. Thought it was quiet.

Flogging the wrapping paper now.
Flogging Daylesford now.

It’s the next day. Trying on more clothes that you’ll see soon on eBay. Remember, she’s all for being sustainable. She’s ordered ANOTHER jumper, just like the one she’s wearing…oh, and back flogging the jewellery again from the start of the vlog.

She’s bought a “gardening jumper”. That’s all.*
* I say “bought” - she’s not spent her own money, for sure.

Flogging the jewellery again. No #AD now though. So strange, the title doesn’t say it’s an #AD… 🤔

Still flogging jumpers. Bored now.

Got an actually very lovely red sparkly dress on! She should wear more red. She looks so much nicer than in all those old granny dresses!

Time for the beige pasta! Side note - does she ever walk the dogs??! They just seem to be accessories in the back of videos. They’re never ever walked?!

She didn’t have time for lunch today. Even though yesterday she made a load of pumpkin soup. Some company with more money than sense is taxi-ing products to her for more flogging…. Seriously how do so many companies work with people who have fake/bought followers?! She’s literally talking to bots!

Trying on some more stuff.

Flogging the jewellery AGAIN.

It’s another day and she looks like she’s had her lips done??! Not a great look when her teeth are so fugly. Why would you want to draw even more attention to that over-full mouth?

*notice* she’ll be harassing people daily with newsletters during cyber week. She needs those affiliate link purchases guys!!

Trying on more stuff. 🥱

Charlie the man-splainer is back. Must have recovered from him illness. Maybe he bored himself sick?
Bigging himself up as the world’s biggest expert in Aga’s. Who knew!

He’s still talking about agas…

….still talking…..

Dogs have finally been stroked. Guess that’s as good as it gets for them.

She’s flogging another Mazda now!!! Two old/new landrovers aren’t enough for this spoilt brat, not that she’ll be buying one, it’s all freebies as usual and greedy Josie won’t turn anything down!!!

She’s just chatting away now proving she doesn’t actually know much at all about Mazdas. Can’t see a #AD anywhere but might have missed it???

She’s still flogging the electric Mazda. Quite amusing watching her attempt to plug it in.

Ahh now we move onto the “festive bits”. Did you know they have some festive shoots happening in the house next week?

Flogging River Island now.

Flogging the Mazda again now.

We’re at Daylesford now, guys!!! Of course! Why would they go anywhere else! Paid promotional trip…..?!

Flogging the car again.

Now we get to see what she bought Daylesford gave them. Ahh more pasta.

Jeez I’m exhausted. She could at least try and make her vlogs seem more natural instead of the constant sell, sell, sell. It’s actually painful.
Stone the crows..did anyone hear Toothy moaning that she only got 5 minutes of free electric at Daylesford to recharge the new car and she slipped in that she got an hour at the farmhouse..Soho I presume.. what an absolute areshole she is..all the free bloody goodies she and that prick of hers get sent to them by Daylesford and she's still not content...well I'll have to go to the foot of my stairs..she really makes me feel like plaiting sawdust...grrrrrrr🤬

View attachment 869980

The slurping tongue from tonight's flogathon for your delectation :rolleyes:

View attachment 869985

The chinless blimp, also from tonight's flogathon :D
Loving the terminology 'chinless blimp'..lol..😅🤣😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Would TL allow one person to post the info and then can others copy for TL - avoiding clicking her video?
I have started watching on Yew tu , after a TLer mentioned this to avoid YT views (not sure if she can harvest that info for stats).

Would she try to get the December market …we know Joho likes to get in first … she may not want to be left behind the other YTers or dhaaarrrhhhhlings selling their gifts ?!
Every time one clicks on one of her affiliates out of curiosity it also helps her stats and she gets paid. There is a reason she puts as many affiliate links as possible and wears 3 outfits per day.

I would only click on her affiliates if I were really keen to try and track down where she gets Lala to sell those freebies.
I copied info beneath from an affiliate website as FYI

"Affiliate companies pay their affiliates for helping them increase traffic and sales. Payments are usually determined on a pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, or pay-per-sale basis (more on these later). This structure is sometimes referred to as performance marketing."

"How Do Affiliates Get Paid?
As an affiliate, you’re paid for performance. Following are the three types of performance-based models common in affiliate marketing:

• PayPerClick (PPC): An affiliate gets paid for all the valid clicks generated, regardless of whether these clicks result in sales or leads.
  • PayPerLead (PPL): Companies pay a fixed commission for every qualified action a click generates. This action might include things like installation of an app, online form submission, free trial sign-up, or completion of a short survey.
  • PayPerSale (PPS): Companies pay a percentage of all qualified sales. This percentage is agreed upon by the company and its affiliate. Among the most common PPS programs is Amazon Associates, where a publisher can earn up to 15% depending on the products sold.
Commission payouts usually occur on a monthly basis. But this varies depending on the terms of the affiliate program. Affiliate marketers can get paid in many different ways, including monetary commission, credit commission, and discount commission."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stone the crows..did anyone hear Toothy moaning that she only got 5 minutes of free electric at Daylesford to recharge the new car and she slipped in that she got an hour at the farmhouse..Soho I presume.. what an absolute areshole she is..all the free bloody goodies she and that prick of hers get sent to them by Daylesford and she's still not content...well I'll have to go to the foot of my stairs..she really makes me feel like plaiting sawdust...grrrrrrr🤬

Loving the terminology 'chinless blimp'..lol..😅🤣😂
She doesn't seem to be mentioning the HoHo Farmhouse as much lately......praps cos she's too busy love-bombing Carole Bamford & Daylesford??

Reactions: 14
Looks like Joho has drained Freddy, Frow and Lyd’s links dry m’dam is setting her sights on Fleur !

She doesn't seem to be mentioning the HoHo Farmhouse as much lately......praps cos she's too busy love-bombing Carole Bamford & Daylesford??
Chav was posting photos on his and strawrot insta stories … do you get admission to Soho if you stay at the dollhouse ?

You guys made the flog sound so funny I had to peak … 1) if the engagement ring is diamond then it is poor clarity no where near a J for Joho… 2) cream in soup 😱 horror said cream was NOT Daylesford nor was it Waitrose … this is no orgldinary cream this is coop cream 😱😂🤣 expect if Joho or Chav read this we will get a 10 minute borefest about the ethics of the coop business model (not mimicked by Chav and Joho) 3) excited by the shoot .. of course more things they can write off as business expenses and avoid VAT on also wondering if they get a council tax discount by claiming bedrooms are for business purposes ….

Oh and Joho is wearing a red dress!!!! Robyn should consider a restraining order maybe?…. ? I think Red is a colour Robyn wears lots off .. she has SWF Freddy … now she is SWF on Robyn! This woman copies everyone … even TL comments!!???

Last edited:
  • Haha
So the twits don’t drive off road … and Chav butts in … why then do the 2 cons actually need 2 land rovers … Chav knows sweet fanny adams!!! He is so annoying … I bought you it!! With Joho and Lalas money Chav!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.