Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a video on fashion trends that are over and should be dropped. One trend was the felt hat (like Josie's wide-brimmed felt hats). Said it gives her 2012 vibes of posing for the gram with a pumpkin spice latte, round-toe ankle boots and in a pumpkin patch. Reminded her of the first-generation bloggers always posing in a lavender field, pumpkin patch or apple orchard.

Josie is still stuck in pumpkin patches in 2021, even added hay bales and sunflowers because she now lives in the country, AONB no less. She is such a tired blogger, a decade behind with all her 'autumnal' pumpkins and pumpkin spice lattes (as if pumpkin spice is a new invention).

This pic was inserted in the old trends video, to illustrate. Made me think of current day Josie. Only, the floral dress needs to hang on the floor or that Amazon dress she has in every colour. Posing... hand above her eyes... in fields or the rotten apples in her garden... boots obviously replaced with Valentinos... for the affiliate my dahlings!
View attachment 868897

Sorry to quote my own post, but here is the hat, the hay bale, the field. Also the Josie insipid faded filters.
View attachment 868977
What is it with the spiced pumpkin latte..is it the 'in' drnk/beverage of the moment?..does it give one an air of sophistication and good breeding?...lol..I wonder if she'd be so quick to jump on the bandwagon if all of a sudden tramps piss was the 'in' drink to be seen drinking?...sorry couldn't help myself...not sorry realy ....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What is it with the spiced pumpkin latte..is it the 'in' drnk/beverage of the moment?..does it give one an air of sophistication and good breeding?...lol..I wonder if she'd be so quick to jump on the bandwagon if all of a sudden tramps piss was the 'in' drink to be seen drinking?...sorry couldn't help myself...not sorry realy ....🤣🤣🤣
the PSL (Pumpkin Spiced Latte) is known in the US as the most basic witch drink in the land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well We can only imagine the face on Johosoho today … she’s at an event freebies will flow and it’s at Dayleford! My question would be but MissJosie what about the mark up? Should we search the internet to match the ingredients to the beauty pie copy at a fraction of the price?

Why is she dressed as the abominable snowman? It's 11-14C outside most days recently?
I think someone commented on YT couldn’t afford to heat the old rectum !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Josefiend bought her Dior coat... bragged about "special" treatment at Dior because of the coat... didn't get a freebie Lady Dior... painted her nails like the Dior advent calendar (copying again)), massive beg to Dior, but... it's Frow doing the Live (wearing blue Dior) and Josefiend is back at Elizabeth Arden.
Seems something's off with her begging manifesting, my dahlings...
The Dior top wouldn't have worked anyway for Josie - she only wears beige and more beige!

• Haha
Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely tit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.
I live very near the Cotswolds, sorry you had that experience but I can say that not everyone is like that!

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 16.38.36.png

Soooo...the teeny tiny cottage business has been brisk....hmmm...has anyone seen any genuine reviews??? Only seen the guest book thingy with dubious comments from friends or was it rellies?

Watched a video on fashion trends that are over and should be dropped. One trend was the felt hat (like Josie's wide-brimmed felt hats). Said it gives her 2012 vibes of posing for the gram with a pumpkin spice latte, round-toe ankle boots and in a pumpkin patch. Reminded her of the first-generation bloggers always posing in a lavender field, pumpkin patch or apple orchard.

Josie is still stuck in pumpkin patches in 2021, even added hay bales and sunflowers because she now lives in the country, AONB no less. She is such a tired blogger, a decade behind with all her 'autumnal' pumpkins and pumpkin spice lattes (as if pumpkin spice is a new invention).

This pic was inserted in the old trends video, to illustrate. Made me think of current day Josie. Only, the floral dress needs to hang on the floor or that Amazon dress she has in every colour. Posing... hand above her eyes... in fields or the rotten apples in her garden... boots obviously replaced with Valentinos... for the affiliate my dahlings!
View attachment 868897

Sorry to quote my own post, but here is the hat, the hay bale, the field. Also the Josie insipid faded filters.
View attachment 868977
Indiana Josie and the Rectum of doom

Also to say she doesn't like people being scammed !!!!!!!!!
Yup, when those people are her. Remember her tirade about the French bed that came without frame, but the ad didn't state it explicitly, only the head and foot piece were delivered. Well, it was uploaded on Chibby Nicol the same way, as the person who sold it to her worded it. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm confused, I thought Josie was Cookie Monster but then Granny came in. Which one is she. I she both?

PSA

My DahhhlinGS, I am sorry to inform you, that I am, again, too tired for the editing of the EPIC FashionBumblr Wiki. I may retire for the evening with the finest mince pies (with mince pies I mean a bag o'chips/crisps).

With best regards from my boudoir.

I live very near the Cotswolds, sorry you had that experience but I can say that not everyone is like that!
We know that not everyone is like that. But doesn't change the experience someone had.

My thread title senses are tingling
Indiana Josie and the Kingdom of the undisclosed ads

.... and the last affiliate link

... and the fate of the SK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We now have jojo raving about Mazda again and their all electric car. I don’t believe that we will ever see that Porsche sitting on the driveway!

We now have jojo raving about Mazda again and their all electric car. I don’t believe that we will ever see that Porsche sitting on the driveway!
Is she now begging for a new Mazda? I wish Muff Puff was here and would apply Josie's face on cookie monster and swap the cookies for mazdas.

• Haha
Oooh a cosy haul vlog! I can’t wait…. 😆😬
She needs to get the house festive - yay! Less than 1 minute in she’s flogging H&M…. Good work miss blagger vlogger!

Dogs are barking- pesky dogs. More old tat furniture is being delivered. Cripes, 2 mins in and I am already bored….

Next up, flogging St Tropez fake tan, and here we go with the jewellery AD. Yawn. 😴😴
10 mins and she’s still going…. Oooh the antique bookshelf is in!! Let’s go look at it!

Nice plug for the antique shop. Charlie’s ordered some antique books sorry am trying not to piss myself right now, he’s ORDERED ANTIQUE BOOKS 😂😂😂 It’s all for the gram remember!

Still banging on about antiques. And now she’s finished her gift guides! Can’t WAIT to see what she’s flogging this year!
She’s making pumpkin soup now. To use up the pumpkins. Always sustainable is our Josie…
Great explanation on how to drizzle cream on soup. Someone give her a cookery show.

Getting her nails fixed now. She’s going to ignore the pedicure lady and do some work. She’s just so polite.

Home now. Wrapping some presents. Purely for the gram again. Naturally. Poor Charles is sick in bed. Thought it was quiet.

Flogging the wrapping paper now.
Flogging Daylesford now.

It’s the next day. Trying on more clothes that you’ll see soon on eBay. Remember, she’s all for being sustainable. She’s ordered ANOTHER jumper, just like the one she’s wearing…oh, and back flogging the jewellery again from the start of the vlog.

She’s bought a “gardening jumper”. That’s all.*
* I say “bought” - she’s not spent her own money, for sure.

Flogging the jewellery again. No #AD now though. So strange, the title doesn’t say it’s an #AD… 🤔

Still flogging jumpers. Bored now.

Got an actually very lovely red sparkly dress on! She should wear more red. She looks so much nicer than in all those old granny dresses!

Time for the beige pasta! Side note - does she ever walk the dogs??! They just seem to be accessories in the back of videos. They’re never ever walked?!

She didn’t have time for lunch today. Even though yesterday she made a load of pumpkin soup. Some company with more money than sense is taxi-ing products to her for more flogging…. Seriously how do so many companies work with people who have fake/bought followers?! She’s literally talking to bots!

Trying on some more stuff.

Flogging the jewellery AGAIN.

It’s another day and she looks like she’s had her lips done??! Not a great look when her teeth are so fugly. Why would you want to draw even more attention to that over-full mouth?

*notice* she’ll be harassing people daily with newsletters during cyber week. She needs those affiliate link purchases guys!!

Trying on more stuff. 🥱

Charlie the man-splainer is back. Must have recovered from him illness. Maybe he bored himself sick?
Bigging himself up as the world’s biggest expert in Aga’s. Who knew!

He’s still talking about agas…

….still talking…..

Dogs have finally been stroked. Guess that’s as good as it gets for them.

She’s flogging another Mazda now!!! Two old/new landrovers aren’t enough for this spoilt brat, not that she’ll be buying one, it’s all freebies as usual and greedy Josie won’t turn anything down!!!

She’s just chatting away now proving she doesn’t actually know much at all about Mazdas. Can’t see a #AD anywhere but might have missed it???

She’s still flogging the electric Mazda. Quite amusing watching her attempt to plug it in.

Ahh now we move onto the “festive bits”. Did you know they have some festive shoots happening in the house next week?

Flogging River Island now.

Flogging the Mazda again now.

We’re at Daylesford now, guys!!! Of course! Why would they go anywhere else! Paid promotional trip…..?!

Flogging the car again.

Now we get to see what she bought Daylesford gave them. Ahh more pasta.

Jeez I’m exhausted. She could at least try and make her vlogs seem more natural instead of the constant sell, sell, sell. It’s actually painful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 18.42.44.png

The slurping tongue from tonight's flogathon for your delectation :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 18.44.40.png

The chinless blimp, also from tonight's flogathon :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
All I gained from another wasted hour was MORE CHRISTMAS CRACKER JEWELLERY and another bloody coat and another bloody jumper and another bloody cardigan and another bloody skirt. JOSIE just do one and p....s off. Your such a low life .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Indiana Josie and the Rectum of doom
Brilliant! 👏 😂 🤣

PSA

My DahhhlinGS, I am sorry to inform you, that I am, again, too tired for the editing of the EPIC FashionBumblr Wiki. I may retire for the evening with the finest mince pies (with mince pies I mean a bag o'chips/crisps).

With best regards from my boudoir.
What do you need from us to help? I have seen no info posted here, except your outline for the wiki. Do you have info to work with?
Have never helped with a wiki before so please direct us to assist you. It is a lot of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now really pissed off I wear la Chameau wellies & that parasite is now receiving freebies from them. Next pair will be Hunters again !!!!! I despair with these brands I'm just not prepared to spend money with any of them all the time they keep gifting to grubby greedy idiots .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.