Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lt95

Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely shit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

that1

Chatty Member
I just joined the thread to say that, in 2021 I can’t believe she is able to advertise st Ives face scrub with a straight face.

I don’t get why so many influencers are trying so hard to come across like lady of the manor? All the shots in linen clothing, surrounded by flowers and gardening and making a big deal of living in the country…

my grandmother wasn’t aristocratic but she was “old money”, and from the country.

she wouldn’t be caught dead with a designer bag. Old money doesn’t like anything with labels on show, they think it’s tacky.

she loved her gardening and grew vegetables, but wouldn’t dream of faffing around in a big linen dress. It was an old shirt and trousers she’s had for years.

she rarely ever updated her home decor and it definitely was nothing like the likes of Josie’s or Lydia’s brand new top of the range stuff. Old money doesn’t care about keeping up with fashion trends. When my grandmothers sofa got a bit tired she just had it reupholstered. Old money is a bit dusty and well, old. Think of that photo of princess Anne’s living room. As the saying goes, old money doesn’t buy new furniture - it goes to the attic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I was lurking on the Lydia thread and found this via @Stefano It was too good not to post here!!!😂😂😂

[{QUOTE="Stefano, post: 6618442, member: 154629"]
Jesus take the wheel ..... that was like watching a learner driver on their first driving lesson ... I mean come on! :oops:
Even if you have not driven a manual in a while it is like riding a bike for gods sake!! Pathetic .. buy a car you have :
A: No need of
B: You have evidently never test driven or done your research into
C: Have lovely mummy dahhhhling to teach you. But I still cannot believe you would buy a home with your future husband and have mummy dearest sell her home so you can afford a bougie lifestyle and have her live with you :rolleyes:.

And look how filthy that new Defender is ... they have zero value on anything as its all leased! :sick:

This all goes to demonstrate that its all for show and for the gram and to piss off Tit and Twat to the bunga born.

But her expression coming out of the garage was priceless ... kind of like this :
1633778837418.png

View attachment 798952

I couldn't resist ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

lanathebest

Chatty Member
omg his tight pants, looks so bad and cant stand his duck voice
1634127693973.png

cringefest
1634127793467.png
1634127813791.png
1634127835835.png

nobody:
Josie entering a place: Smells like sososohohohoho farm hosue wowow hahahaha wow cant belive it's like sohoho house
shut the fuck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

lanathebest

Chatty Member
When you click on her videos it's always russian roulette, u never know what she's going to erratically talk about because she's sponsored. It's always random, today it's a fragrance.
*erratic rapid talk about fragrances, the notes, how it sprays, why you need it, how u can smell good longer*
Next video, we don't know!!!! Could be a new Dyson product! And she loves to act like she's just so nice, with her nice innocent voice, and acting like she's just giving advice to her viewers. But she's all about marketing, like a telemarketer. The modern Avon lady, but she sells every brand under the sun. If Evian tomorrow sponsors her, she will sell the shit out of it for 25 min out of a 30 min video.
She will start the video in her gym with Charlie occasionally walking past the camera because he needs attention and wants you to look at his ass, and she will grab a water bottle and be like "omg i am thirsty my darlings, wooo, i'm sweating. I just have to say, no other water has ever tasted this good than this Evian one. Honestly, it's the only water actually that contains electrolytes from the French Alps and *erratic rant and script she was sent*

1636403261374.png

Her hair is grey!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Re her ladyships's height. I am 5ft 4 inches (approx) and having had the dubious honour of standing beside/behind her quite a number of times at village events etc I can confirm she is a good 2/3 inches smaller than me. I do not believe in weight shaming but she has put on weight (although still slim by most folks reckoning) but she is definitely changing shape. Age, diet etc are all having an effect on her. And I do wish she would stop trying all those face potions as her skin is in very bad condition and is actually very aged for a woman of her age.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

lcat1

I don’t tend to comment here, usually observe, but I have to share my frustrations that the woman just did a 23 minute ad in a 40 minute video. It reminds me of when she had videos where there were ad’s almost every 3 minutes on average (yes I even went to the petty lengths of counting, but it was comical due to how ridiculous it was). One of the worst influencers I’ve come across in regards to excessive ads and sponsorships.

• Sick

Shmoogles

I feel misled by her about gardening - more fool me, I guess!

-The cut flower area that I only ever saw her cut overgrown cosmos out of (who EVER could have predicted that they'd have too many cosmos in all their beds when she was planting 800 million cosmos seed packets!) Not much of a cut flower garden.

-Her veggie beds that she only ever seemed to pick beans and a few peas out of - and then left it for months to wallow and go to seed. She also kept buying and replacing lettuces and then just letting them go to seed?! (Edit: Forgot to mention her leaving all these vegetables to get huge and inedible and seemingly for no reason? Like the zucchinis and butternut squash. Why not pick it? Why leave it there? I just don't get it.)

-The endless buying of old bathtubs and old metal whatsits to slop some plants into and then forget about and never use for anything. It looks like a junkyard by now. And they've just got a new one made of old wood awkwardly sitting next to her raised beds.

-As someone else said, after she planted her seedlings, she seemed to think "right, that's all sorted now", and promptly hired someone to take care of it all and weed it. Avoids calling said person "the gardener" because that would only show to everyone how disingenuous the entire gardening thing has been. She hasn't actually gardened.

She's shown no interest in actually learning about plants and their needs, pruning techniques and seasonal work required - none of the actual hard work and care that goes into having a garden and maintaining it. She just buys things and puts them on display.

She really was just doing it all for show and because it was a trend during lockdown that she figured she could cash in on.

She cares as much as they've shown they care about the pond in the yard. This whole house and garden is wasted on these people. She just wants pretty backdrops for her AD's.

Bit of a rant there 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Rosé mentioned quickly and often. And I mean often, dahlings!
The sunset was straight out of the Lion King. Good to know her point of reference for sunsets.
Mansplainer got the Alps a bit wrong and seriously, his pants are way too tight these days.
She oohed about the Michelin star restaurant. Bistro style, so useless for the gram, if you know what I mean. She refused to even taste the escargot sauce the others were eating, never mind eat one. She perked up visibly when she saw the cheese though. Would not want to speculate about her in the bedroom, she's not the adventurous type, that's for sure.
She mentions the Cotswolds because she sees a Defender. Who knew you only found Defenders outside bloody Daylesford. Too bad for the rest of the world.
Went to two villages. At the one couldn't have coffee in the square because no sun to sit in. She was wearing only a sundress. (Those dresses and wretched Valentino shoes certainly needed merching) Where are all the boots and jumpers when you need them, Josie?
At the other village, they couldn't even park, because the little village parking didn't take Apple Pay. Not one of the 4 idiots, in a little French village, had taken a credit card. Back home they went for more rosé. Made sure there was Léoube wine. She's for sure got a deal merching for Daylesford. Also had Whispering Angel for the Lydiot.
Mentioned and wore the patchwork Zimmermann dress twice. It's autumnal, dahlings! She's keen for the commission on that one.
Said they picked the brain of the owner/designer. Let's hope they learned the concept of scale and proportion. I won't hold my breath.
Said they are already planning their next trip there. As if they could afford it when not a freebie, hah!
They were embarrassingly ignorant about everything and where they were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kimbo3

She calls herself a beauty influencer, but at the beginning of the video puts on a retinol eye cream....anyone who knows anything about skin care knows you do not put retinol on in the morning as it doesn't react well to sunlight! It should be put on with your night time skin care routine....what an absolute noob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

georgiecait

VIP Member
Since when does lighting a fire in a fireplace mean it is “cotswolds”. No offense to the area and the nice people living there (for centuries before teefers and mansplainer) but I’m so so so sick of hearing her name drop “THE Cotswolds”. Especially considering they’ve only just desperately bought a house on the edge of it a year and a half ago and can’t afford it without “mummy” 🙄

Guess what… I’m lighting a fire in the suburbs in America… guess you can’t take a girl out of the suburbs if I light a fire anywhere else in the world. Lol

View attachment 804247
I'm totally with you, I've just bought on the edge of the Cotswolds and by the edge I mean, across the other side of my road is the border and even I get a bit nervous as to whether I should say I live there or not, she lives 6-7 miles away from the border not to mention Strawtop which is 10+ miles!! It's getting ridiculous now.
It's like saying you live in Midtown Manhattan but you live in the middle of Queens, it's just not the same and so embarrassing if someone catches you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

NomDePlume

VIP Member
My eyes deceive me... she has AD in the title. Was she worried about the backlash she received about non-disclosure in her previous vlog? Any hint of her unease about her dishonesty provides me with wicked satisfaction.

At the end of her Clinique flogging, she proudly announces that she has now done her first bit of shopping. Did she shop? With her money? Nope, don't think so... only acquired a freebie for someone who will have to act incredibly grateful at milady's astounding generosity for their 'gift'.

In between the expensive clothes, she squeezes in a bit of a child's birthday party. Now, I know she is desperate. I also think she is hedging her bets for a more family lifestyle direction, in case the fashion advisor/influencer gig fizzles out.

Milady is super nice with old Char Char. Repairing his image is full-on and paying dividends in the comments. People are asking for more Char Char! Ahh, the magic of selective editing can portray anything you want.

We see a few antiques Char Char sourced. Josie is very surprised about ornaments for the bookshelf. Now I know for sure that she possesses no decor/design skills. The best bookcase displays always have a few object d'art and ornaments to offset the books. Old Char Char has also bought a few real leather-bound books on history, saying they should get real books that one can read, rather than only fake ones for display. My book-loving little heart is breathing a sigh of relief.

She tells us she ordered a salad. Wow! (she most surely reads here) but at least Petra ordered mac 'n cheese. Josie probably snaffled her share of the mac 'n cheese in two seconds flat.

Of course the clothing has a jumper dress and cardigans which look like dressing gowns. Says the Chloe jumper dress is too expensive. She doesn't state the price... needs you to click on that affiliate link, my dahlings.

She mentions her birthday again. Perhaps she should buy the jumper dress as a birthday present for herself. This, from the person who went to try on expensive watches. Ooh, no one is offering birthday freebies for milady. Not yet anyway... Keep begging Josefiend.

She also mentions Karen Millen. Says they could probably make the expensive Chloe dress for much cheaper. What she means, is that she wants an edit from KM and there will be jumper dresses. She is simply gagging for a Karen Millen edit of her own. Lidl, beware.

They all go to the Soho bonfire night and fireworks. She, again, brings up her stupid birthday. Even says to Robin - who has already had her 30th - that the next time Robin has a big birthday, she should have one like this Soho event, complete with tents, fair, and the whole festival shebang. Old Josie is already working on her plan, with the Robin and Ben connection. Already spending their money. She has no shame and I have no words...

She is desperately begging for freebies for her birthday... a venue... all those goodies and the fuss she loves. She is a shameless grifter - always on the beg. Was she perhaps also hinting to Robin to throw her a birthday bash. Surely, she won't stoop that low...

• Heart
  • Sick

Juliexyzz

The whole vlog is quite something... begins by talking about the renting of clothes site and how she's going to be renting her clothes... how generous !!!!
Vloging a zillion gifted products... can anyone tell me if there is a blogger/youtuber out there who promotes as many stiff as she does ???? Like 1000 items per video...
They go to Bath... she makes a comment that Bath is not Paris. and "oh well "
What is that supposed to mean ???
Mentions Bridgerton....
I am not British but when I hear Bath I think of the Roman baths and of course , Jane Austen.
At this stage , I wonder if those two even know who she was ?
The irony is that I imagine silly girls like them frolicking on the streets of Bath in their prettiest clothes during Regency period looking at shops and giggling at handsome men on the street.... just like in Jane Austen novels.... they would be the ones that make fun of the heroine and are shallow as the ones that Austen dedicates her ( I'm lacking vocabulary here ) observations and description . Anyway.... sorry for the rant.
That vlog is just so shallow ...

• Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
No. She takes every gig she is able to grab. I always had the impression she manages herself, but idk. When you compare, how hard it is for Frow and her self management to get some really good gigs. But on the other hand, Milady really flogs every thing and Frow probably tries to be selective. You know, "selective" that thing that Lydia can't afford anymore in choosing brands to work with :ROFLMAO: .
Josie's priority is earning money, and she doesn't give a shit if it's from surf shark or Dior. It's kind of admirable and raw. But then I have to remember she is a lying, manipulating, racist bitch.

*wouldn't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🥴
What I have noticed with Josie is that every "friend" she meets up with, is a somebody in some business that is beneficial to her business.. She networks (or uses people) like the devil himself. Also brown nosed and begs with no shame, always keeping her eye on the money prize.

Soho is useful too - eg Ben and Robin. She worked that connection so fast sucking up to Robin. Also seems like Ben and Charlie are quite friendly.

She does not waste time with people who can't do anything for her. At the LTK event, I checked and none of those influencers tagged (all smaller) are followed by Josefiend. She deems them irrelevant.
Recent friends meeting - a friend at Tom Ford. I forget what the other one was. The same with most other people tags I've seen.

She also belongs to several influencer groups i.e. like the Provence house connection mentioned here.
Also got the impression there were some good connections via Char Char's family, and most probably some connections made from her previous job as well. The people who can still be useful of course. The rest will have been discarded.

In one video she said that she no longer uses FB and when she finally checked FB, all she saw were people from back in the day wanting something. Paraphrasing, not her exact words. Got the feeling she felt super smug as she is now way above the sods from school and how dare they bother her with request for her valuable time. I disliked her intensely because of the manner in which she said that.

Sorry if my writing is a bit rambling. Feeling a bit meh today and don't have energy to write anything intelligent about Josefiend. Just put down some random things in my mind.
Hope this gives a bit of insight xx

• Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Oh you clearly haven’t seen our chinless wonder’s older pictures.
Like some of these older beauties, perhaps?
Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (30).png

By the time she met Char Char she left this and moved to sweaters found some

And here she is today - "helpfully" quoting Debrett's and pointing to old Lidl's "cardinal" mistake on the wineglass at the table... doing Disney or Bridgerton...
Screenshot (43).png
Screenshot (44).png

Also her very recent drunken performance at the Pandora gig... It is this pic that now has me stuck on her teeth out of her mouth, because well... they sort of did pop out... Not a lady of the manor to be found at Pandora, not even the Zimmermann dress could rescue her.
Screenshot_20210814-164433_Instagram.jpg

josie pandora.png

I do wonder what her wineglass looked like during this drinking session. I doubt she thought about Debrett's much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
My favourite part of the vlog ...

a random apparently approached the gruesome twosome and asked if that how they dressed every day (and they took it as a compliment) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Shmoogles

I think if I ever met her, I'd rip those stupid sunglasses off of her head and toss them into Charlie's big yap (which is always open because he's always having to demonstrate that he knows something about everything, even when he's absolutely full of shit).

Man, I really want his skintight ridiculous pants to rip sometime. Right in the middle of Daylesford, right up the bum.

• Haha