Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you realize christmas is just a pagan holiday slightly changed to fit christianity?
you are going off about this topic for like fourth time in a month or two, get over it already… tattle should not be about religion and politics
Is she again on it with her delusions? I hit ignore on her, but I see your answers to her. I should practice some Yoga for my nerves.
This should be in the WIKI @AmaliaLana 😁
#receipts
I would but it's still not installed (you know installed, like Millen's x-mas deco or whatever)
Quickly decides sod this, it is too much work
Lol, throwback to her chair upholstering.

@NomDePlume thanks for asking again for the wiki. I asked last week, but it seems mods are busy (probably setting up all their Balsam Hill trees 🤭 )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yippee, we have a wiki.

I'm now a bit tired to edit a wiki but I may have more braincells active tomorrow? If you have something to add, you can just post it here in a comment, and I copy&paste it into a text document until I edit it and upload it to the wiki.

A list of content needed for a wiki (the numbering means nothing, but the code for unordered list doesn't work - at least for me):
  1. topics that are important
    1. age, height, clothes size, family
    2. house situation (over the years)
    3. ...
  2. business
    1. education
    2. influencing
    3. brands she "works" with
    4. ...
  3. pictures
    1. goofy
    2. important
    3. revealing
    4. ...
  4. ...
We can link external links and sources/receipts, just like Wikipedia does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Josie's blogs are so getting so boring
Well if you are going to do mince pie testing you are going to have to get some from the shops us peasants shop at Asda and Morrisons don't worry I wont suggest Aldi or Lidl that would be too traumatic for you.:eek::eek:
I remember the time she went to Aldi and hid the labels from charlie and he wouldn't want food from there. I would rather go to morrisons and asda where there is a better calibre of people.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
We can love and hate Frow & Lidl but I’m sure the reason they got their own edit wasn’t necessarily because of their height but more so that they aren’t stuck on 2 shades of beige and pink. They dress more appropriate to their age, they actually wear more than 2 shades of the color spectrum and the clothing isn’t drowning them into the oblivion.
Josie's writing notes as we speak... can't wait for the "how to wear color" fashion video 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screengrabs from the latest dreadful bore-fest...
The chinless wonder using her tongue as dental floss to wipe those teefers of the last bit of mince pie she was busy chomping non-stop. Why must she always chow down on camera? Little miss Debrett's must please eat before or after filming?
Screenshot - 2021-11-14T193244.086.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-14T193441.599.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-14T193327.559.png

Eskimo gear for inside the house. No money for heating?? Boots must be pricey to make the affiliate commission worth it. Am I the only one who thinks she's drowning in the long jumper coat dressing gown thing?
Also a shot of her autumnal Daylesford merchandising shop display table creation. Had to include the sorry masterpiece.
Screenshot - 2021-11-14T192041.849.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-14T191914.014.png

Her autumnal display at the front door. Our Mumblr never fails to disappoint...
Screenshot - 2021-11-15T092605.394.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The chinless wonder using her tongue as dental floss to wipe those teefers of the last bit of mince pie she was busy chomping non-stop. Why must she always chow down on camera? Little miss Debrett's must please eat before or after filming?
View attachment 867967 View attachment 867920View attachment 867921

Eskimo gear for inside the house. No money for heating?? Boots must be pricey to make the affiliate commission worth it. Am I the only one who thinks she's drowning in the long jumper coat dressing gown thing?
Also a shot of her autumnal Daylesford merchandising shop display table creation. Had to include the sorry masterpiece.
View attachment 867979View attachment 867980
View attachment 867995
We have junk shop, graveyard and little miss shorty who is dying of cold!

• Haha
@NomDePlume Thanks for the hillarious post, comments and photos. Gave me the giggles🤣🤣
I want to watch that vlog.... but haven't yet.... I'm preparing psychologically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has us watching her wipe the "autumnal table" - the shop display idea stolen from Daylesford and executed poorly. Why is this considered content? Bet she squeezed in an ad too. I thankfully block her videos for ads on Youtube.

She proceeds to flog Beauty Pie (the video sponsor) by telling a lot of lies and oversimplifications. Does a very good job with the flogging. I see many falling for what she says. I have no energy to explain why what she says is not necessarily the truth. She also adds that she likes Beauty Pie because she doesn't like people getting ripped off. And yet, here you are Josie, ripping your subscribers off even as you speak!!!!! I don't know if I should laugh or cry?

We catch a glimpse of that ugly powder room as she "pampers" herself, but only because their masseuse is in their room and it's Charlie's turn for the massage. Milady has to take off her makeup before her own massage, so is forced to use the powder room to flog the new products for the video sponsorship. Have forgotten how truly ugly that powder room is. It's certainly not the Annabel's powder room look she attempted to imitate. No wonder we hardly see the pink floral disaster. It is actually the closest in decor to her and Freddy's pink decor taste and it shows.
NO TACT. I was laughing throughout the whole Beauty Pie section at how just utterly TACTLESS it was. Surely she sees how ironic it is?!!! Girl, you tell SELL to us about every ridiculously expensive skincare item there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The powder room and autumnal table are two victims of her inability to complete any interior decoration. Still pissed she got rid of that claw foot tub. The powder room wallpaper sucks, but would look way better with some actual decor?!!

The autmnal table was being switched to be more christmassy and she chooses to get rid of the white pumpkins? if anything those could have been kept and some greenery/pinecones/glitter could have been added?! makes me wanna scream. It only looked like a pile of random stuff before so what do i care

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It came to me this morning what her teeth remind me of.
It's THE GRINCH she looks like she belongs in Hooville. They all got massive front teeth!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Watched a video on fashion trends that are over and should be dropped. One trend was the felt hat (like Josie's wide-brimmed felt hats). Said it gives her 2012 vibes of posing for the gram with a pumpkin spice latte, round-toe ankle boots and in a pumpkin patch. Reminded her of the first-generation bloggers always posing in a lavender field, pumpkin patch or apple orchard.

Josie is still stuck in pumpkin patches in 2021, even added hay bales and sunflowers because she now lives in the country, AONB no less. She is such a tired blogger, a decade behind with all her 'autumnal' pumpkins and pumpkin spice lattes (as if pumpkin spice is a new invention).

This pic was inserted in the old trends video, to illustrate. Made me think of current day Josie. Only, the floral dress needs to hang on the floor or that Amazon dress she has in every colour. Posing... hand above her eyes... in fields or the rotten apples in her garden... boots obviously replaced with Valentinos... for the affiliate my dahlings!
Screenshot - 2021-11-15T135947.456.png

Watched a video on fashion trends that are over and should be dropped. One trend was the felt hat (like Josie's wide-brimmed felt hats). Said it gives her 2012 vibes of posing for the gram with a pumpkin spice latte, round-toe ankle boots and in a pumpkin patch. Reminded her of the first-generation bloggers always posing in a lavender field, pumpkin patch or apple orchard.

Josie is still stuck in pumpkin patches in 2021, even added hay bales and sunflowers because she now lives in the country, AONB no less. She is such a tired blogger, a decade behind with all her 'autumnal' pumpkins and pumpkin spice lattes (as if pumpkin spice is a new invention).

This pic was inserted in the old trends video, to illustrate. Made me think of current day Josie. Only, the floral dress needs to hang on the floor or that Amazon dress she has in every colour. Posing... hand above her eyes... in fields or the rotten apples in her garden... boots obviously replaced with Valentinos... for the affiliate my dahlings!
Screenshot - 2021-11-15T135947.456.png
Sorry to quote my own post, but here is the hat, the hay bale, the field. Also the Josie insipid faded filters.
Screenshot - 2021-11-16T102621.661.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
😅😅Ok guys, you can throw virtual tomatoes at me but the last photo I kind of like. Reminds me of Ralph Lauren 😃.
Kind of skimmed through the last vlog. Is it just me but I think it was the worst, most boring one up to date. She seemed more fake than ever. The whole flogging bit of the Minced pie cosmetics ( never heard of the brand ) ... did I write the name wrong ? It was so hypocritical and contradictory. Also to say she doesn't like people being scammed !!!!!!!!!
You can see in her expressions that she knows herself what a hypocrite she is.
She might be many things, bur she's not stupid. Hey, gotta flog anything and everything to pay them bills... Ethics ...honesty... what is that ? Eeenyway....
oops its Beauty pie.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣she talks about minced pies too. Got me confused...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 867967 View attachment 867920View attachment 867921

View attachment 867979View attachment 867980
View attachment 867995
Why is she dressed as the abominable snowman? It's 11-14C outside most days recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😅😅Ok guys, you can throw virtual tomatoes at me but the last photo I kind of like. Reminds me of Ralph Lauren 😃.
Kind of skimmed through the last vlog. Is it just me but I think it was the worst, most boring one up to date. She seemed more fake than ever. The whole flogging bit of the Minced pie cosmetics ( never heard of the brand ) ... did I write the name wrong ? It was so hypocritical and contradictory. Also to say she doesn't like people being scammed !!!!!!!!!
She might be many things, bur she's not stupid. Hey, gotta flog anything and everything to pay them bills... Ethics ...honesty... what is that ? Eeenyway....
Agree that the pic was one of her better looks. Looks elegant (her listed pic for an agency that represents influencers). You also can't see that whatever too long dress she's likely wearing draping on the floor.

Her facial expressions often leak when she spouts her BS. She also had an add expression on her face, in the pic I posted of her, on the fair ride with Robin, while begging about her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fantastic. The mince pie cosmetics 😂👏🤣🥲😅😂❤!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.