Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her in a while, but her lip injections are too much in these stories. They look painful.
totally agree… this is not right! I feel like she’s tried to balance out her teeth with the lips but it’s just completely failed and has emphasised ✨that area✨ even more!
65B87BEB-EA14-465F-8134-DC26C04DE693.png

A6975E60-D1FF-4633-B19E-DFFBB38575BC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@custosmorum they bought the black Defender because they needed two cars. Charles was at Strawtop a lot and Josie was stuck without a car on those days. Josie had the PR Bentley, which she went gaga for and the Porsche which she wanted to spec and order. Neither of these two brands gives freebies. Lala (the mother) bought the Mazda so they can beat Lydiot and buy the old Defender which Lidl wanted. It fits their country lewk.
I don't think Jose has the money right now for a super lux and pricey car, hence the old Defender. If she can get a Mazda freebie/PR car for 6 months or a year, she will save face when she doesn't produce the other car and then pretend the Mazda is for about the environment. It's all smoke and mirrors with them...
With a wedding still to be, I doubt these two are floating in cash.

She was hardcore trolling us with the eating, but she is the one who looked stupid. She will regret this down the line.
When it hits more than the bum and she ends up as lady big!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She calls herself a beauty influencer, but at the beginning of the video puts on a retinol eye cream....anyone who knows anything about skin care knows you do not put retinol on in the morning as it doesn't react well to sunlight! It should be put on with your night time skin care routine....what an absolute noob!
Her skincare is for show and for the affiliates. She only cares about making money. Skincare is not her passion, only the freebies. I think she will go to a medical-grade aesthetician and then flog us the crap she pretends to use under the pretence that is is what make her skin look good. She has already said herself at the beginning of one of her flogs that her skin looks so radiant. Lying snake! She was also using a heavy filter at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@custosmorum they bought the black Defender because they needed two cars. Charles was at Strawtop a lot and Josie was stuck without a car on those days. Josie had the PR Bentley, which she went gaga for and the Porsche which she wanted to spec and order. Neither of these two brands gives freebies. Lala (the mother) bought the Mazda so they can beat Lydiot and buy the old Defender which Lidl wanted. It fits their country lewk.
I don't think Jose has the money right now for a super lux and pricey car, hence the old Defender. If she can get a Mazda freebie/PR car for 6 months or a year, she will save face when she doesn't produce the other car and then pretend the Mazda is for about the environment. It's all smoke and mirrors with them...
With a wedding still to be, I doubt these two are floating in cash.

She was hardcore trolling us with the eating, but she is the one who looked stupid. She will regret this down the line.
Yes and in a recent flog she announced granny was in the car? Or something granny was down with the spec… a stupid comment but lost in the rest of her rambling

Reactions: 7
It's a 45:15 minute bore-fest of endless nothingness.

She remembers she has a Peloton. Aaaah, it’s because Sweaty Betty is sponsoring. Endless flogging of Sweaty Betty ensues.

Then moves on to flog some hair products. Has a “pampering” shower. She is trolling us here.

Flogs Beauty Pie (aka Minced Beauty 😂 c/o @Juliexyzz ) Says her skin is fantastic from the Vit C body lotion. Beauty Pie must work miracles. She barely unpacked it a week ago.

Finds a cooked breakfast that Charlie made before going to rugby. Her response... she complains about the pan he used, doesn’t know why he didn’t use the Always Pan. There’s no satisfying Josefiend! She really is a witch! 🧹🧙‍♀️

Now she takes measurements of the fireplace (Lidl is not the only one who will have an installation!) and the arch outside the front door. Lala helps, so there’s a small chance of being correct. Josie is not good with measurements on her own.

She gives a shout out for her birthday.:m Finally hangs the wreath from that Festive non-festive flog-a-thon vlog on the front door. Lala helps again.

She talks about reindeer with lights for outside but has no outdoor power socket, so asks for viewers' advice. Is she hoping for a freebie solar plug or just engaging subscribers? You can Google, Josie. And you have Amazon!

Conspiratorially tells us about her secret drawer where the greedy old tart is going to hide the mince pies from Charlie. Again, hoping for viewers to comment. She really needs them to side with her.

Says she will ask Charlie for Sweaty Betty socks for her birthday.:ROFLMAO: As if greedy Teefers will ever be happy with socks.
Another shout out for her birthday.:m Are they not sending granny Josie any birthday freebies yet?

Flogs a pink Sweaty Betty top. Says it’s a "mature" pink, not girly pink. She sooooo reads here, my darlings. Also, certainly reads Freddy's too.

Another shout out for her birthday! :m Says she will ask friends for credits towards Pilates classes at Daylesford as presents for her birthday. So cringe worthy! Can somebody please give her a freebie?!
Says” birthday” in the weirdest old lady governess voice. :oops:
Why is she so weird about this birthday thing????

Just then her Dyson fan switches on.👻 For real this time... not the staged hairspray trick she always pulls. I think the Dyson picked up on her birthday begging BS... I have a new respect for Dyson fans because of their advanced BS detection ability!

At 25 min she has a tiny edit glitch and says the same sentence twice.

She shows her gratitude for a freebie wreath by hanging it on the Pretender Defender. Milady has the Daylesford one on her front door, thank you very much.!

She trolls and trolls and trolls us here about her chomping and eating. She looks revolting doing it. Such a stupid thing to do and speaks volumes about how nasty she really is.

We also have bizarre traipsing through grocery stores looking at sweets and mince pies. She oohs and aahs a lot... that ole fake put-on ooh and aah. I am left wondering if she is doing this out of desperation for content or if it is secretly a shout out for a grocery sponsorship. Both she and Lidl have waxed on about shopping recently. I find it odd. It's grocery shopping... on a fashion/lifestyle channel... a channel desperate to be about luxury?!?
Did anyone notice her saying the defender matches her outfit WTF! and she hung a wreath by threading it through the door thingy, it’s a bleeping hinge you brainless moron 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched her in a while, but her lip injections are too much in these stories. They look painful.
totally agree… this is not right! I feel like she’s tried to balance out her teeth with the lips but it’s just completely failed and has emphasised ✨that area✨ even more!
View attachment 874718
View attachment 874717
Her top lip is larger than her bottom lip. That is a dead giveaway that she has had fillers. I wonder if she may also discreetly add a bit to her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her top lip is larger than her bottom lip. That is a dead giveaway that she has had fillers. I wonder if she may also discreetly add a bit to her chin.
She needs to get the fillers in the bottom lip to disguise the gap between the bottom teeth (not part of the freebie) and the freebie veneers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice her saying the defender matches her outfit WTF! and she hung a wreath by threading it through the door thingy, it’s a bleeping hinge you brainless moron 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I saw that wreath and my thoughts were - really Josefiend dahling, you are certainly showing how nouveau riche you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had better be buying all this extra crap she shows when she says that she has ordered it. Not meaning she ordered a shed load of freebies!!!!!!! She is very very deceitful driven by her greed !!!!! So shallow with everything she does 5sec later a product appears to match the situation. Her fans must be as thick as lydia !!!!!
She loves shilling so much go and work in the wonderful Daylesford
She is the girl in the village you love to hate.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely tit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.
im sorry you had that experience, just know that Not every rural environment is like that. Sounds like a bunch of snobs that would probably react like that to anyone that they didn’t think looked right for their very select Daylesford experience. They would be the ones that would want membership only for Daylesford farm shop too.

Reactions: 16
I'll be honest I never really noticed her promoting stuff everyday because I skip those parts of the vlog and just watch her when she's out and about or her and Charlie are cooking. Since reading about it on here I notice it now everyday its something else she's selling. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I'll be honest I never really noticed her promoting stuff everyday because I skip those parts of the vlog and just watch her when she's out and about or her and Charlie are cooking. Since reading about it on here I notice it now everyday its something else she's selling. :rolleyes:
EVERY VLOG IS AN ADVERTORIAL for gifted items not declared to her viewers. She will recommend anything she got for free that she can link to an affiliate. So many are fooled by her.
Nothing she does or says is incidental. It's a segway for an ad or to beg for a freebie.
I am waiting for the freebie to arrive that she will use to plug in those reindeer outside.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
EVERY VLOG IS AN ADVERTORIAL for gifted items not declared to her viewers. She will recommend anything she got for free that she can link to an affiliate. So many are fooled by her.
Nothing she does or says is incidental. It's a segway for an ad or to beg for a freebie.
I am waiting for the freebie to arrive that she will use to plug in those reindeer outside.
Exactly. I am actually surprised how someone who watches her religiously does not come to this realization. It is so obvious. Every vlog has 1 or 2 major ads where she talks for 15 minutes about it and then there's the hidden undisclosed stuff as well. It just so happens that she's about to do her workout, thank goodness all those Sweaty Betty stuff just arrived!

• Heart
Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely tit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.
I am so sorry for your experience. These are also the type of people who frequent church services every Sunday... The hypocrisy is unreal. I live in Ireland and we have a country full of these type of people. Not a lot thankfully, but you do get bits of them everywhere. Josie fits in with them. Also she will be moving from selling us Elemis yesterday to Origins today.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
im sorry you had that experience, just know that Not every rural environment is like that. Sounds like a bunch of snobs that would probably react like that to anyone that they didn’t think looked right for their very select Daylesford experience. They would be the ones that would want membership only for Daylesford farm shop too.
Yes, I agree. Not to belittle your experience which sounds horrible, but I lived in the Cotswolds for a few years and know that people of that class can be like that to anyone they consider not to be their social equal. It's like that in many rural places, but more so there. You can see it by the way that Madame Jojo has been desperately, anxiously trying to fit in. She thinks she can do it by purchasing expensive clothes, cars etc. but that is never going to cut it with the Cotswold elite. She will be seen at best as just verging on middle class, and would never be able to mingle with the local gentry on an equal basis.

• Heart
Yes, I agree. Not to belittle your experience which sounds horrible, but I lived in the Cotswolds for a few years and know that people of that class can be like that to anyone they consider not to be their social equal. It's like that in many rural places, but more so there. You can see it by the way that Madame Jojo has been desperately, anxiously trying to fit in. She thinks she can do it by purchasing expensive clothes, cars etc. but that is never going to cut it with the Cotswold elite. She will be seen at best as just verging on middle class, and would never be able to mingle with the local gentry on an equal basis.
She will be regarded as 'trade' and therefore very 'non-U'!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She just flogged Beauty pie saying how " she doesn't like people being scammed " ... the NERVE !!! Also , how you can avoid the middle man bla bla... SHE IS that middle man/woman/person. Brands send HER stuff for FREE and we pay. Now back to Elemis etc.
Honestly and SERIOUSLY , Josie, if you read here, stop flogging EVERY AND ANY product. Be selective , otherwise you will have NO credibility for those that follow and like you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.